• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Circle of Life OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Same! Tbh I've always liked Narnia more than Harry Potter, I was originally going to go with Bailee Madson (Bride to Terribithia,) but I re-watched Narnia and decided to go with that.

All your characters are dope! I'll officially accept/decline at around 5pm-6pm or after 8pm PST. Thanks for submitting!

Webs Elk Webs Elk madame moiselle madame moiselle Archdemon Archdemon Lava Lava Miljonz Miljonz EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa Clowns Or Midgets Clowns Or Midgets Sizniche Sizniche ClownPope ClownPope @flowiestfire
On a plot related note, I was thinking of having everyone attend a brand new school. That way it'd make sense for all/most of them not to know each other yet and still have the small academic experiences stated in some of your CS posts that I've seen.

Miljonz Miljonz I don't know if I missed it or not, but are his skills incorporated into the profile? Also, please add the Thoughts on Characters section (I'll explain how to fill it out later)
EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa Hey maybe you can edit "being the brightest in classes". Perhaps you can replace it with "one of the brightest?". Also, please add the Thoughts on Characters section (I'll explain how to fill it out later)

Webs Elk Webs Elk madame moiselle madame moiselle Archdemon Archdemon Lava Lava Miljonz Miljonz EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa Clowns Or Midgets Clowns Or Midgets Sizniche Sizniche ClownPope ClownPope @flowiestfire
On a plot related note, I was thinking of having everyone attend a brand new school. That way it'd make sense for all/most of them not to know each other yet and still have the small academic experiences stated in some of your CS posts that I've seen.

Miljonz Miljonz I don't know if I missed it or not, but are his skills incorporated into the profile? Also, please add the Thoughts on Characters section (I'll explain how to fill it out later)
EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa Hey maybe you can edit "being the brightest in classes". Perhaps you can replace it with "one of the brightest?". Also, please add the Thoughts on Characters section (I'll explain how to fill it out later)

Oh Ok Apologies! I have fixed it <3

I'm gonna wait till the later stages to post my character, can't really do child characters that well.

Lava Lava Miljonz Miljonz EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa Clowns Or Midgets Clowns Or Midgets ClownPope ClownPope
Here's the link to the IC if you're still tryna figure it out The Circle of Life It can also be found above this page.

Webs Elk Webs Elk Oh shoot don't force yourself, man. Get well soon!

Archdemon Archdemon No problem. Meanwhile, you said you had a few plots in mind for future stages. Care to share?

Plots:
Creating a band: Basically either teen or young adult stage, some of our characters join up to create a band, which may or may not make some good or bad music.

Concert: Basically the band hosts a concert, plays loud music, location may be in the woods, tons of drinks, maybe cops come to bust the party/Concert

Murder mystery Party: Basically a diner party in which guests are invited to say the mansion on the hill, enjoy each other's company than suddenly they're thrown into a murder mystery thing. Totally fake though but the guests won't know that, and they can't get help from the outside world!

Daredevil's tournament: Basically a young adult stage in which characters get to compete in say a tournament style thing in which they must do daring stunts and perform them well to get a prize.

Party!: Basically teen/young adult stage in which the characters go to a party, meet some peeps, get a few drinks, have fun until the Police come to bust the party up. Party can happen anywhere.

Xanto Xanto I just realized the character im writing is really similar to another character in a way. Screw it, I'm two paragraphs into the personality, and i guess it could be a good start for getting along with the rest of the group.

Yeah they'll change over the years anyway. I'm assuming their personalities are similar for now, but there backstories, likes, and dislikes set them apart? Sizniche Sizniche

Yeah they'll change over the years anyway. I'm assuming their personalities are similar for now, but there backstories, likes, and dislikes set them apart? Sizniche Sizniche
yeah, my character is an adventurous type like Bethany Todd, but I intend for him to be slightly more reserved.

Haha I just accepted you. I'm currently going back and forth between RpN and studying for a midterm . . anyway feel free to post in the IC

Haha I just accepted you. I'm currently going back and forth between RpN and studying for a midterm . . anyway feel free to post in the IC
Thanks, and good luck on the midterm! :)

It is unbelievably hard to write an original child character in a grounded slice of life setting; looking at the other characters, I now realize that Calvin is an unintentional amalgamation of components of several other characters. I hardly even looked at other characters before starting mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back