• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Circle of Life OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Xanto

The Clever Paradox
Sup yo! If you have any ideas or random thoughts feel free to share them here! Please remember to be respectful at all times.

How about we start off by giving a brief intro about ourselves?

_____

Ello, I'm MonsieurJet. Y'all can call me Jet for short. I'm a college student with multiple leadership positions and an internship that keeps me busy day and night. Regardless, I rp to keep my sanity straight. I live in California "repping" that PST zone . . if you were wondering.

Three random facts about me:
1. I like watching NBA games.
2. I like surprising people.
3. I'm always trying to beat time.

Thank you all for participating in this experiment with me. Hopefully this project can develop into something great.

Last edited:
Hey, everyone! ^.^

I'm AKKaleb, and I'm a high school student in Georgia. I go to a performing arts school where I major in voice, am currently involved in a musical, work at a church as a singer, and many other music related things that will definitely eat up my time.

Three random facts
1. The "AK" at the begining of my username stands for so many things, one thing being the "Anime King" moniker I had for a while.
2. My favorite color is orange.
3. I have the strangest schedule. Despite this, I'll alway get on RPNation at least once a day, although sometimes, I won't do anything.

Yo dudes and Ladies I'm Archdemon, often called Arch for short.

I'm just a random dude on the interwebs who Likes to Rp.

Random facts:

1. I play video games
2. I'm hoping to become an Engineer so in a year or two I'm going to college for a Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering.
3. I was born in Michigan in the good old USA! :D

Haiii people, my name's Miljonz! You can call me literally anything for short lmao, but Mil is the most popular hehe <3
I am currently 16 years of age and occupied in Wales!

3 Facts about me:

• I am able to speak 6 different languages and am currently learning Japanese and Swedish!
  • I adore Corgis
  • I am currently reading The Gone Series by Michael Grant
I guess that's all for me <3 :D

Xanto Xanto Sorry just wondering, I assume the skills mean what you're good at and not supernatural abilities. Sorry if my assumption was wrong or stupid lol, just wanna make sure <3

Hello! Most people just use some kind of shortened version of my name; Midge, Midget, Clowns and I don't really mind what people call me.
  • I have two dogs, both pugs and a cat.
  • Hoping to become a Veterinary Nurse.
  • I was born somewhere in the North of England.

Webs Elk Webs Elk
Thanks, your anime highness.

Archdemon Archdemon
Dude I wanted to be an engineer! . . . then I had a horrible high school math teacher and the rest is history.

Miljonz Miljonz
Six?! Full on fluency? Dang what else can you speak?
Also, you are correct about the skills Mil.

Clowns Or Midgets Clowns Or Midgets
Haha yep, but don't worry if the looks throughout life don't 100% correlate.

Question! Is there like a limit on what pictures we can use for the appearance? Like are they only supposed to be realistic? Or can we say have maybe some drawn stuff or anime styled ones? Xanto Xanto

Question! Is there like a limit on what pictures we can use for the appearance? Like are they only supposed to be realistic? Or can we say have maybe some drawn stuff or anime styled ones? Xanto Xanto
Good question! Please use realistic pictures for this rp. So no anime or realistically drawn ones if that makes sense.

Webs Elk Webs Elk
Thanks, your anime highness.

Archdemon Archdemon
Dude I wanted to be an engineer! . . . then I had a horrible high school math teacher and the rest is history.

Miljonz Miljonz
Six?! Full on fluency? Dang what else can you speak?
Also, you are correct about the skills Mil.

Clowns Or Midgets Clowns Or Midgets
Haha yep, but don't worry if the looks throughout life don't 100% correlate.

Hehe <3 I can speak English (ik shocker you're all shook), Welsh, Swedish, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and a lil' Russian :D

Welp here I go, Howdy ladies, gentlemen and other variations thereof I'm Ajax_Infinity. Ya can call me Ajax, Jax, or whatever just don't call me Aj please! I'm 19 and from Midwestern Wisconsin.
Three facts about me:
1. My sleep schedule flip flops between being awake at 5am til 8pm to being awake at 4pm to 7am randomly
2. I love dogs so very much, especially saint bernards
3. I love road trips, camping and staying at hotels in random places even if I'm not going very far​

Heya! So I was writing the personality for my OC and realised that although it will be amazing in the long run - it doesn't exactly fit my character ATM. I didn't particularly want to rewrite after all that effort so was wondering if I could use it and everyone could understand the concept of the character while removing the obvious imposiblilties for a child's personality? If this isn't wanted, feel free to slap me and tell me to do it again and I won't put up a fuss lmao :D

Xanto Xanto

Heya! So I was writing the personality for my OC and realised that although it will be amazing in the long run - it doesn't exactly fit my character ATM. I didn't particularly want to rewrite after all that effort so was wondering if I could use it and everyone could understand the concept of the character while removing the obvious imposiblilties for a child's personality? If this isn't wanted, feel free to slap me and tell me to do it again and I won't put up a fuss lmao :D

Xanto Xanto
Hm, here's what you can do. Keep the personality you wrote, but also put in a few bullet points (before or after the long-term personality you wrote) highlighting the specific parts applicable to the child stage. That way you don't have to write all over again, and we can see what exactly applies to the kid in a clearer point of view. Sound good?

Hm, here's what you can do. Keep the personality you wrote, but also put in a few bullet points (before or after the long-term personality you wrote) highlighting the specific parts applicable to the child stage. That way you don't have to write all over again, and we can see what exactly applies to the kid in a clearer point of view. Sound good?

Sounds amazing tysm <3 Mwah Xxx :D

I missed everything for this but the interest check. As I’m drunk right now, I don’t think I will read it all.

If there is a place when I remember to catch up I’ll be happy to join.
Either way this is a cool idea if I remember right aha

Oooh, random facts! Would have preferred two truths and a lie, but what can ya do~

1. I aspire to be a lawyer, and plan to do aerospace engineering as an undergraduate (since it doesn't really matter much what your undergraduate is if you plan to be a lawyer, and aerospace engineering seems awesome)
2. I'm all 'murican, and have moved 2000+ miles twice in my lifetime.
3. I'm out of things interesting to say about me already. I'm kinda smrt i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back