• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Chronicles of the Ebony Embers (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Bakuyoshi

The lord of shipping
General OOC rules
1. Respect each other
2. If any issues sprout up please be civilized about it, and try and come to me or the Co-GM.
3. I dunno just talk about whatever, plans for your characters (If important enough fire a PM my way).

Yo, I did have a question about magic if you can answer it.
It only started magic was rare. How rare, and how does it function?

Edit: of course he posts as I'm writing this

Yo, mostly just waiting for the CS to arrive. I did have a question about magic if you can answer it.
It only started magic was rare. How rare, and how does it function?
Magic is rare as in there aren't a whole lot of mages in the world. It's not extremely rare but it's not common, so I like to think of it in terms of Dragon Age. Magic is rare but powerful, and there are dedicated schools for it mostly like magi towers and such where mages often live in to get better magically though I'd assume they're leashed.

Magic functions a lot like say incantations and some movement, I think staffs would be a conduit to help focus a mages power into the spell.

Does that help answer your question?

Magic is rare as in there aren't a whole lot of mages in the world. It's not extremely rare but it's not common, so I like to think of it in terms of Dragon Age. Magic is rare but powerful, and there are dedicated schools for it mostly like magi towers and such where mages often live in to get better magically though I'd assume they're leashed.

Magic functions a lot like say incantations and some movement, I think staffs would be a conduit to help focus a mages power into the spell.

Does that help answer your question?
Yeah, though I never played any Dragon Age, I think I get the idea. Probably will any away from magic in that case. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back