• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Carmed Ones RP idea

C00kie

Just another human
0417d96d443ed5005801ec51fc82d540.jpg

Intro:
San Francisco
10/10/2018

Just as the last hints of daylight disappeared from the darkening sky a middle-aged woman with long wavy brown hair stood in a circle of candles in the attic of her home. The scent of various herbs hung in the air, a cat silently sat on the window sill watching as the woman frantically flitted around collecting the necessary ingredients for a very important spell.
"I need to hurry before it's too late" she mumbled as she mixed the ingredients into an iron bowl. Every now and then she risked a glance through the window and seemed relieved when everything seemed normal.
Just as she started chanting the spell all the attic windows shattered and a dark smokey cloud drifted into the room. A short breath later the smokey darkness started whirling like a tornado and within moments took on the form of a person.
The woman managed to finish her spell but just as the last word crossed her lips the demon extended a hand with a gesture like throwing a set of dice and black inky tendrils sprung forth from the shadows and slid lightning-quick towards the woman. The tendrils despite their intangible appearance squeezed the woman's throat and lifted her three feet of the floor.
The dark figure stepped forward, a grimace on the handsome features of what seemed to be a man in his late twenties. "You will die for this" he said as he gestured towards the ingredients for the now finished spell. "You would have killed me either way. But at least now they have a chance to survive" the woman choked out, her words enraging the man to the point he lost his temper and used his power to fling the witch through the broken attic window. As the woman fell a police siren wailed nearby and the man knew his time had run out, he needed to get out of the house and inform the boss of the night's events...

And...
Welcome to my Charmed RP thread. I am looking for a small group of people that would like to RP this idea with me. I would like to use OCs and a similar but not exactly the same plot as the show so it's more fun to write. Players can have more than one character it's encouraged (but not a requirement hehe) and besides three Charmed ones we can play all sorts of roles like white lighters, love interests, best friends, demons, curious cops and so much more.

For the story, I was thinking to start with the sisters moving into the family home after their mother's death and discovering that they are witches/the charmed ones. The enemy, in this case, is a demon leading a group of demons called The Faction whose goal is to steal the Charmed ones powers by killing them, you know the usual power-hungry demon leader we love to hate "wink wink" the guy who wants to rule the underworld by 'beating the strongest kid on the playground' and proving that he's badest of them all.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back