• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Calm After War (Always Open and Accepting)

"Ugh fine." Siegbert huffed as he came down the stairs. Reverting from a Dragon to a little boy. While he was only 4 he almost looked to be 7 years old. His scruffy black hair was even messier due to the fact he has just woken up only 20 minutes ago. And his eyes still looked just a tad tired. In fact he was the definition of just woke up.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

"Morning," he greeted politely. Since the woman curtsied, he decided to reply in his own way with the proper bow of a knight. "My name is Mithras. Mithras Veddartha. Ex-member of the Paladins of the Blue Heart, or as they are known today; Paladins of the Black Light. Currently unemployed."

She had perhaps heard the name of Mithras. He was famous back in the day when Alreos still ruled. And by 'famous,' of course, I mean that there were wanted posters in practically every single city and village with a huge reward for his capture - dead or alive. Since then, he has become a less popular topic, but some people might still make a recall

"Actually, I don't. I was wondering if Mr. Waesmor would want to hire me. Be it as a guard, or a butler - I have skills for both positions," he added with confident sincerity, lightly waving his arm. "If not, I'll just be on my way. If there's any chance of being hired, just tell me when to drop by."

Behind the 'paladin' was a horse. A black steed, with a saddle, and numerous bags and packages. This was a clear indicator that the man before the maid was quite a traveler, with plenty of years of experience on the saddle. The weapons at his person were a good hint that he was a mercenary, sword for hire, adventurer, or something of similar nature since a normal traveler wearing mithril armor is ludicrous.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Alison Foster
Waesmor Manor
Time: 7 o'clock hour (morning)

Alison pointed to the nearby house. "If you want to be hired, you'll have to go see him yourself. If you want to be a bodyguard, prepare for a fight. Mr. Waesmor won't hire you if you can't hold off for 5 minutes, and I mean fighting as if to the death. He takes the safety of his team and children very seriously." As she looked him up and down, she noted all his assets and equipment. He'd best her in a battle for sure, so she need not try.

"If you want to be a butler, there's room for that, but you look like a fighter. If you're a Paladin of the Blue Heart, Mr. Waesmor will look upon you with some favorability. You still have to fight though."

A creature came flying up and landed on her shoulder. A chimera. Nala. "I'm Nala, Ari's pet. If you want to fight my master, come with me." The little chimera took to the skies without waiting for him.

Ari Waesmor
O'Connor House

"So what's the conflict there? Why are the elves and orcs trying to go to war? That'll put the humans in the mix." Ari was all for a good war, but elves vs orcs was literal David and Goliath. Archers and mages vs Brutes and Magic brutes.

"Master! Someone wants to work under you."
Ari sighed as Nala's voice reached his mind. Such a chore to send these people away in pain. They try to be a bodyguard, yet can never fight up to his standards. "Yea yea. I guess."
FireMaiden FireMaiden
P Paint The Wind

As he washed his face, he listened to the busy sound of his three children playing with their friends, as well as his wife chatting with Arabelle and Ari. Drying off, he stared into the mirror gazing deeply into his own eyes, before combing back his hair, buttoning his pants, and lacing up his shirt. Then, after taking one last deep breath, he made his way out into the rest of the house. Carefully watching where he was going, as to not step on any children, the bard nodded to Bailey, Ari, and Arabelle, and wordlessly left to go chop some wood.

"Five minutes, you say?" Mithras mused. Her words made a mental image of him fighting Ari Waesmor in his mind. Mithras winced. "Well then, I'll make sure to do my best."

The promise of being a bodyguard sounded better than being a butler. Picking up undergarments and cleaning the dishes is a thing that made Mithras return mentally to his days of childhood, and that's a train of thought he'd prefer to avoid.

"Actually, I was a Paladin. After the Order joined the Inquisition, I left. I consider myself excommunicated, and they do too, particularly after I blew up their castle... good times." Mithras would have laughed had it not been his ex-comrades that died in the explosion.

Nala flew to them and told Mithras to follow. Without ado, the knight ran after the chimera at a steady pace. He left Dullahan where he was, knowing the horse is smart enough not to get into trouble and it'd come to him with a single whistle.

***​

Mithras entered the house, looking around until the chimera led him to Ari. "Good morning. The name's Mithras Veddartha. I was told I'd be allowed to work as a guard if I last five minutes against you."

Having previous experiences with people who like to get straight to business, Mithras prepared to draw his sword. He wouldn't be surprised if Ari attacked him without warning as a part of the test. A guard who's always watching out for anything is a good guard. And just to be completely, absolutely safe, he not only prepared to draw his sword, but also started channeling mana so he could call for a shield of light magic at any moment, since his mithril shield, lance, and bow were still with Dullahan outside.

FireMaiden FireMaiden P Paint The Wind Kylesar1 Kylesar1

"No, it won't. The orcs were on the verge of war with are the ones to the north of us. The humans have very little contact with them," She said, putting Tyler down so he could go play. "These guys are small in numbers and dying out. But they just can't seem to wait until their leader can meet with Queen Anora about a land compromise. I know her, she's a kindred soul, and I believe would be one that would be happy to help them," Bailey sighed, running a hand through her hair, "But they keep inacting northern border skirmishes, and as of late, they've grown to fill blown battles." She then spotted Tyr sneaking silently out of the house with both g more then a few nods, and frowned a little. "I'll be back in a few minutes," She said, standing up and following after.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1 P Paint The Wind

She found him getting ready to chop some wood, and chuckled softly, "Goodmorning Tyr," She said in a gentle voice, "How long have you been up?" Bailey asked. Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Arabelle continued to listen to Bailey and Ari talk, but then realized they were both going to leave, so she walked into Bailey’s living room and sat on the couch, listening to the kids play. She was very tired, she had only sleep for two hours or so. She just listened to the kids play. She then stood up quickly and went outside to catch Ari before he left. “Ari?”

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 FireMaiden FireMaiden

"Five minutes, you say?" Mithras mused. Her words made a mental image of him fighting Ari Waesmor in his mind. Mithras winced. "Well then, I'll make sure to do my best."

The promise of being a bodyguard sounded better than being a butler. Picking up undergarments and cleaning the dishes is a thing that made Mithras return mentally to his days of childhood, and that's a train of thought he'd prefer to avoid.

"Actually, I was a Paladin. After the Order joined the Inquisition, I left. I consider myself excommunicated, and they do too, particularly after I blew up their castle... good times." Mithras would have laughed had it not been his ex-comrades that died in the explosion.

Nala flew to them and told Mithras to follow. Without ado, the knight ran after the chimera at a steady pace. He left Dullahan where he was, knowing the horse is smart enough not to get into trouble and it'd come to him with a single whistle.

***​

Mithras entered the house, looking around until the chimera led him to Ari. "Good morning. The name's Mithras Veddartha. I was told I'd be allowed to work as a guard if I last five minutes against you."

Having previous experiences with people who like to get straight to business, Mithras prepared to draw his sword. He wouldn't be surprised if Ari attacked him without warning as a part of the test. A guard who's always watching out for anything is a good guard. And just to be completely, absolutely safe, he not only prepared to draw his sword, but also started channeling mana so he could call for a shield of light magic at any moment, since his mithril shield, lance, and bow were still with Dullahan outside.

FireMaiden FireMaiden P Paint The Wind Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Ari Waesmor
O'Connor house

Normally Ari would return the greeting with respect. This wasn't a normal instance though. Ari just looked at him, hand in his pocket the other on his staff. He was looking very nonchalant, but his words weren't those to just shrug off. "Unless you're looking to die for preparing to fight around not only my children but the children of our entire group in someone else's house, stop channeling your mana." It would be a highly effective form of suicide to draw his blade before being challenged in a place like this. The fact that Ari could sense him channeling the mana in his body should tell him of Ari's skill with magic. It was on a level far too high to be ignored. "You're a wanted man to be a paladin looking for a job as a bodyguard. My maid was right though. 5 minutes or defeat me in battle. Let's cut to it though. Follow me."

However, before he could go outside, Arabelle came up to him. He looked at her. "just a bit of business to handle. What is it?" he asked gently
P Paint The Wind

“Nothing, don’t worry about it,” she said, quickly changing her mind. “Sorry, you’re busy.” She turned back around and walked past Bailey and Tyr because they seemed busy too, so she went back inside to try and make sure Ryan’s holy magic stayed under control.

He ran up to his mother. “Mama, I’m sleepy!” Arabelle picked him up. “I know honey, why don’t we go back home?” Ryan looked at Ari and Mithras. “Can I watch Daddy fight?” Arabelle shook her head ‘no’. “No baby, let’s go inside.” She turned around and carried him in.

@Kylesar1

Mithras smiled under his helmet. "It's just a shield spell. I wouldn't be so stupid as to cause property damage indoors."

He did make note of Ari's magical skills, too. It was only a fool that would omit something like that. One needed to be proficient in the arcane to pick up something like that out of the blue. Mithras remained uncharacteristically silent, contemplating until Ari spoke about him again.

"Ha, wanted man? Paladin? Please, that's definitely not me. Those days are long over," Mithras followed Ari outside until the latter was stopped by a woman that Mithras vaguely recognized to be Arabelle Leighten. Not wanting to disrupt, he just stood aside in silence. Mithras waited for him, possible future employer, outside.

He observed the family. They seemed to be happy. And the child was gleaming with pure holiness the likes of which wouldn't be seen in an angel. Although some would consider a question like that rude, Mithras' curiosity was too great.

And so, Mithras turned to Ari with a question, but he tried to ask it in the most respectful, civil and polite tone that his vocal chords could possibly muster, to ensure that Ari wouldn't take the question as some form of insult and become angered. Mithras wanted to avoid grievances like those. "Forgive my asking, please, but is that boy the child of an angel? He's like an eminent sun; spreading holy energy absolutely everywhere."

P Paint The Wind Kylesar1 Kylesar1

She heard Mithras question about Ryan. “He’s my child,” she said softly. “He has holy magic infused in his genes,” she told him, kissing her son’s forehead. “His sister has dark magic in hers.” Ryan looked at his mom and poked her nose. “You’re pretty, Mama!” Arabelle giggled. “You’re silly, pumpkin.”

Birdsie Birdsie

"I'd have let him watch," Ari said, watching them depart. "Willow, let's go. You're with me."

She ran up to him, a wide grin on her face. Her darkness receding almost completely now with her joy of finally being allowed to watch up close.

Mithras asked him about Ryan. Ari was still fairly chill about such a personal question. "That's Ryan. His father is Alreos. This child here is Willow. Her father is Amos. Twins that came about when Arabelle was taken and used by Alreos while he was corrupted by Amos." Needless to say, their respective magics were unstable, but through the sky.

Ari made his way out to the Training Field and activated it. A massive white magic circle was now visible on the ground. "5 minutes, no rules besides no outside influence. If you can survive for 5 minutes, you'e" shown enough skill to be a bodyguard." With Ari having him survive for 5 minutes, it should tell Mithras fairly fast that Ari is about to kill him the moment they start.

This field should be fairly familiar. It was used by the military and in tournaments to revive the immediate dead and start healing with extreme speed. In other words, they could fight to the death without dying.

"Just try to stall for 5 minutes." It was hard to tell if those words were advice or a challenge. His face turned serious and a high level magic circle appeared under him. Not a single movement from Ari to cast it. "Let's dance." He said, now getting in a fight stance, the spear end of his staff at the ready.
Birdsie Birdsie
P Paint The Wind

“Love, you know Ryan gets nervous when he sees people get hurt,” she told Ari softly, keeping Ryan facing away. He was so sensitive, he got upset whenever Arabelle tripped over something. She kissed the top of his head. “Let’s stay inside, nugget.” She took Ryan inside, sitting on the couch and playing with him, he was easily entertained. She began to tell him stories, along with Scarlett and Tyler, about all their adventures, but making sure it was appropriate for children.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Mithras listened to the explanation. He was surprised at first, his eyebrows jumping high. Even though he wore a helmet, it was easy to read from just his body language. "Really?" he looked at the children, trying to size up the situation. It wasn't every day that you got to meet a demigod, but a pair of twin, demigod children that belong to the very opposite gods, who are also brothers was something else entirely.

In a few seconds, Mithras calmed down. In the end, they were just a family. To act around them like they are higher beings would be weird. He followed Ari, trying not to mind Willow to the best of his ability, and he did it smoothly.

He stood opposite of Ari, on the other end of the white circle.

Mithras was hesitating to use black magic because even though Ari said no rules apply, black magic was generally frowned upon and its users are persecuted in some areas. Even if he used it with subtlety, Ari can detect mana being channeled, so Mithras has no way to use it without being detected. There is no perfect counter for that ability, as even a spell that impairs the detection of mana can be detected beforehand while being channeled and therefore stopped. He'd keep usage of black magic as the last resort.

"So, I can fight at full strength? That's good," Mithras drew his sword and held onto it. He flicked his wrist forward, summoning a shield of bright, yellow-white light into his hand. It was a spell he cast often, even though he definitely preferred his normal, mithril shield. Mithras knew that whatever the circle under Ari was, it was something to worry about. But, still. He didn't need to make a move or attempt to make full-contact. He did not have to kill Ari, either. All he needed was to stay the ground for five minutes, and as people would know, remaining alive and safe happens to be the specialty of a paladin. Be it a damage sponge, a healer, or a shield against darkness; the role of a paladin is to serve and protect.

Mithras channeled more mana, for a more powerful shield, knowing Ari is likely to start out with some strong magic. Mithras did not charge, or attack, or even move. He stood his ground adamantly and waited for the inevitable attack.

Katherine Auscent

Katherine smiled at Siegberts mused and tired appearance. Though he was only four it looked like he was in fact much older. She’d have to get him a tutor soon. Unlike her, she wanted to get his academics started at an early age, and since Cross wasn’t here she’d make that decision without him. Perhaps next year she’d hire a tutor, knowing she didn’t have the patience in her to do it herself. There was also the matter of teaching him how to fight, if he was interested in it. She sincerely prayed he wasn’t. She took a hard look at him in both admiration and sadness. He was growing up much too fast.

Katherine began her work on cleaning the breakfast dishes, “You have a good sleep, hon?” She asked him, glancing behind her and at him for a moment.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

"I had a dream. I swear if I hadn't known any better I was looking through dads eyes. He was on a ship heading for some place called Toron. And he said a few words you told me never to say. Apparently he was upset about not finding something. But given it was just a dream none of it was real. I still want him to come back..." Siegbert said before taking a big bite out of his food. He was bored of being stuck home. And maybe just maybe out of curiosity he was going to sneak out.
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Mithras listened to the explanation. He was surprised at first, his eyebrows jumping high. Even though he wore a helmet, it was easy to read from just his body language. "Really?" he looked at the children, trying to size up the situation. It wasn't every day that you got to meet a demigod, but a pair of twin, demigod children that belong to the very opposite gods, who are also brothers was something else entirely.

In a few seconds, Mithras calmed down. In the end, they were just a family. To act around them like they are higher beings would be weird. He followed Ari, trying not to mind Willow to the best of his ability, and he did it smoothly.

He stood opposite of Ari, on the other end of the white circle.

Mithras was hesitating to use black magic because even though Ari said no rules apply, black magic was generally frowned upon and its users are persecuted in some areas. Even if he used it with subtlety, Ari can detect mana being channeled, so Mithras has no way to use it without being detected. There is no perfect counter for that ability, as even a spell that impairs the detection of mana can be detected beforehand while being channeled and therefore stopped. He'd keep usage of black magic as the last resort.

"So, I can fight at full strength? That's good," Mithras drew his sword and held onto it. He flicked his wrist forward, summoning a shield of bright, yellow-white light into his hand. It was a spell he cast often, even though he definitely preferred his normal, mithril shield. Mithras knew that whatever the circle under Ari was, it was something to worry about. But, still. He didn't need to make a move or attempt to make full-contact. He did not have to kill Ari, either. All he needed was to stay the ground for five minutes, and as people would know, remaining alive and safe happens to be the specialty of a paladin. Be it a damage sponge, a healer, or a shield against darkness; the role of a paladin is to serve and protect.

Mithras channeled more mana, for a more powerful shield, knowing Ari is likely to start out with some strong magic. Mithras did not charge, or attack, or even move. He stood his ground adamantly and waited for the inevitable attack.

Ari Waesmor
Training Field
Time: 8 o'clock hour (Morning)
Time to kill this fucker!

Ari smiled at Mithras. "Let's see how well the Blue Heart trained you." He summoned his bow and jumped in the air. He was very graceful in his movement, as if he were born to fly. Turning a backflip, he shot a single arrow at Mithras. A magic circle appeared at the end of his arrow when he notched the next one. For now though, it was a single arrow to block and/or dodge

Meanwhile, the magic circle that was under Ari's feet when he jumped remained on the ground and 3 wolves jumped out it. As per the Ari style, none of these were ordinary wolves. Oh no! These wolves were vicious and ready to destroy him, certainly not a move used when training for training's sake.

The 3 wolves charged at Mithras, the armored wolf first and the other 2 behind him. They surrounded him, then stoodby. If Mithras looked at the wolves, it wasn't hard to tell the magic type of 2 of them. That last one though, which looked like an ordinary wolf with armor on, would actually have to use a spell first..........if the wolf could even do magic
1e02e5e327574482b075caa2a658aeca.jpg

796f1fb19a4b73c1af07990df50f30cb.jpg

5ad03295179b614a5a051972bf4766c6.jpg

Mithras Veddartha
Training Field

Mithras rose his shield, intercepting the arrow. He was perceptive enough to notice the magic circle had not disappeared after Ari jumped, so he knew there was still something about it, and he was right.

The three wolves charged in Mithras' direction. With no better idea in mind, Mithras threw his shield off of his arm and into the air. The shield of light floated there, blocking the trajectory of any arrows Ari could fire. Mithras poured all the mana he channeled so far into the shield, expanding its volume and size in all directions, also making it tougher, to ensure it can endure punishment for a good bit of time.

Now, the wolves were the largest immediate threat. They could attack instantly in a pinch. Mithras pointed his blade to the ground and stabbed his sword into the earth. His hands then glowed with a radiant light, that transferred to the pommel, and moved through the hilt, then the blade, and into the ground. This would make the ground progressively more heated with holy energy, which would burn the wolves very quickly and lead to death in a few seconds unless they moved away from the searing, hellish heat. The ground was hallowed and would repel the wolves, for they were an enemy.

Mithras was prepared to take his sword from the ground and swing at any of the wolves, should Ari command them to attack rather than flee.

Doing this, however, rid Mithras of a small amount of his magical energy. He was at eighty-five percent, maybe less, right now.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

She found him getting ready to chop some wood, and chuckled softly, "Goodmorning Tyr," She said in a gentle voice, "How long have you been up?" Bailey asked. Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
Tyr brought his axe down on one more log, splitting it in two, before turning to his wife. He still felt terrible for what he had done, and was reminded of it every time he saw his wife. Avoiding eye contact, he set down his axe and cleared his throat. "I-I'm sleeping alright.. Why are Ari and Arabelle here?"

Tyr brought his axe down on one more log, splitting it in two, before turning to his wife. He still felt terrible for what he had done, and was reminded of it every time he saw his wife. Avoiding eye contact, he set down his axe and cleared his throat. "I-I'm sleeping alright.. Why are Ari and Arabelle here?"
"They wanted to see how my trip was," she said, stepping closer to him. "How were the kids last night? Cause much trouble?" Tyr was the one in charge last night, and she expected to be home before they had gone go bed, but because she wasn't, she wanted to know how they were. But, she knew Tyr wasn't in the best mental state.

Last edited:
Katherine Auscent

Katherine scrubbed at the dishes, her back to Siegbert as he spoke. She frowned slightly as he mentioned Cross, and stopped mid-scrub as he mentioned Toron. How odd for him to mention the capital. He must’ve heard it at Ari and Arabelles or something of the sort. He couldn’t read her reports, and she hardly mentioned the place. But when he mentioned Cross unable to find something she turned around and looked at Siegbert with furrowed brows. An odd dream indeed, especially so close to home.

Her features softened as he mentioned missing Cross. Of course he did. Bloody Cross, she was gonna kill him for doing this to Siegbert. Katherine approached Siegbert and put a comforting hand on his shoulder. “I know, hon.” She said soothingly, pausing in thought before she said, “How about we take a trip into town, hmm? I’ll let you pick out anything you want from the market.” She attempted to persuade him, anything to get him out of the house for a bit, and take his mind off of it.
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Mithras Veddartha
Training Field

Mithras rose his shield, intercepting the arrow. He was perceptive enough to notice the magic circle had not disappeared after Ari jumped, so he knew there was still something about it, and he was right.

The three wolves charged in Mithras' direction. With no better idea in mind, Mithras threw his shield off of his arm and into the air. The shield of light floated there, blocking the trajectory of any arrows Ari could fire. Mithras poured all the mana he channeled so far into the shield, expanding its volume and size in all directions, also making it tougher, to ensure it can endure punishment for a good bit of time.

Now, the wolves were the largest immediate threat. They could attack instantly in a pinch. Mithras pointed his blade to the ground and stabbed his sword into the earth. His hands then glowed with a radiant light, that transferred to the pommel, and moved through the hilt, then the blade, and into the ground. This would make the ground progressively more heated with holy energy, which would burn the wolves very quickly and lead to death in a few seconds unless they moved away from the searing, hellish heat. The ground was hallowed and would repel the wolves, for they were an enemy.

Mithras was prepared to take his sword from the ground and swing at any of the wolves, should Ari command them to attack rather than flee.

Doing this, however, rid Mithras of a small amount of his magical energy. He was at eighty-five percent, maybe less, right now.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Ari Waesmor
Training Field

Ari landed and notched his bow, aiming at the large shield. The magic circle on the ground turned silver and another wolf jumped out. This wolf was a Wind Wolf, who's ability was to pierce armor. Its teeth drills into the material to puncture the skin. In other words, Mithras's armor is ineffective to this wolf's bites
1f2b3dc734b82356ef2bbc7450c4b1b0.jpg
"I like the game of keepaway, Mithras. It was my specialty when I was the Black Assassin. Trust me when I say I know how this work."

The magic circle turned back white and another wolf jumped out. This wolf was brimming with Holy Magic. A Holy wolf. I wonder why Ari chose that one...........
07e47d88835541a1e27cc8c9309effba.jpg
Almost immediately, the wolf started charging a white orb in its mouth. Something to note though is that all the Holy Magic Mithras was planting in the ground was moving towards that orb and making it grow, not out to the field to kill off the wolves. This was a Holy Wolf, thus immune to his Holy Magic and its effects. The wolf started moving slightly closer to absorb all the Holy Magic faster. Since it was coming from the source, it orb started growing exponentially larger as the wolf moved closer and closer. About 30 uninterrupted seconds of absorbing that Holy magic would make that orb big enough to destroy that shield with enough left over to severely injure him. But why was a Holy Wolf about to shoot at someone who uses Holy Magic?

"I don't like laaaaazzzeeeee," Ari sang aloud. To him, what Mithras was doing was a terrible attempt at killing his wolves. "Don't try to stall my creatures with AoE spells. Come on now. That Holy Magic works fast, but as of right now, my summoning works faster. Instantaneous, even."

Only about 45 seconds has passed up to this point

The magic circle on the ground started to grow the more wolves it released. Since Mithras is staying in place, Ari had the entire field to do what he wanted.

There were now 5 wolves out on the field, all of them looking right at Mithras ready to rip him to shreds. Guard Breaker, Wind, Fire, Ice, and Holy. Ari fired his next arrow. "Falcon Wing." The arrow sprouted in flames in the form of a falcon. Instead of flying towards its target, the shield, it just flew up into the sky and flew around in circles. "My first birdy. How's the sky above?"

Now the fight was at the 1 minute mark

"They wanted to see how my trip was," she said, stepping closer to him. "How were the lids last night? Cause much trouble?"
"No." Tyr said, before he began to chop wood once again. Placing a log on the chopping block, Tyr split it as if it wasn't any big deal. Honestly, he wanted to be alone

"No." Tyr said, before he began to chop wood once again. Placing a log on the chopping block, Tyr split it as if it wasn't any big deal. Honestly, he wanted to be alone
Bailey sighed, "Alright, that's good." She stood there for a few seconds in silence, but eventually went up to him and touched his arm. "Tyr, you know you can't avoid talking to me forever."

'This will take more than that, it seems,' Mithras took his sword back in hand.

In order to regenerate his mana, Mithras uttered a short prayer, standing in place for six seconds. He also dispelled the shield, as it was useless, and consumed its mana back. Instead, Mithras decided to attack the wolves and show what he could really do. There was only one option. Mithras decided to use black magic.

"AoE attacks are too weak, you say?" Mithras took a good grip on his sword. "Well, holy magic is not the only thing I can do."

"Vyjud virclyww!" Mithras chanted in the infernal language. And as he did, the heavens screamed, and the earth shook.

As he chanted, the whole sword he held became enveloped in a black sheen. The sword was covered in evil energy. The edges of this energy were as red as fire, while the inside was as black as charcoal. Faint signs of purple between the two could be seen. The energy expanded beyond the sword, high into the sky, forming a solid beam of darkness. Mithras swung the sword toward the wolves, and the beam of dark energy followed. The attack's purpose was annihilation. Its damage was necrotic; anything touched by it would decay back into entropy. Hopefully, the attack would consume the summoned wolves and the magic circle that summoned them with them.

The curses in the attack were so strong that they radiated off of the attack. Anyone looking would receive a feeling of dread and chills, except for, perhaps Willow as she was already accustomed to this kind of energy.

fae2eda31ebb87987009eac311c65f38e3e7234a_hq.gif

"In the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit... how's that for an 'AoE attack?'"

Mithras prepared to deal with the phoenix, but for now, he had to stay his ground and prepare a defense for any further attacks.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

'This will take more than that, it seems,' Mithras took his sword back in hand.

In order to regenerate his mana, Mithras uttered a short prayer, standing in place for six seconds. He also dispelled the shield, as it was useless, and consumed its mana back. Instead, Mithras decided to attack the wolves and show what he could really do. There was only one option. Mithras decided to use black magic.

"AoE attacks are too weak, you say?" Mithras took a good grip on his sword. "Well, holy magic is not the only thing I can do."

"Vyjud virclyww!" Mithras chanted in the infernal language. And as he did, the heavens screamed, and the earth shook.

As he chanted, the whole sword he held became enveloped in a black sheen. The sword was covered in evil energy. The edges of this energy were as red as fire, while the inside was as black as charcoal. Faint signs of purple between the two could be seen. The energy expanded beyond the sword, high into the sky, forming a solid beam of darkness. Mithras swung the sword toward the wolves, and the beam of dark energy followed. The attack's purpose was annihilation. Its damage was necrotic; anything touched by it would decay back into entropy. Hopefully, the attack would consume the summoned wolves and the magic circle that summoned them with them.

The curses in the attack were so strong that they radiated off of the attack. Anyone looking would receive a feeling of dread and chills, except for, perhaps Willow as she was already accustomed to this kind of energy.

fae2eda31ebb87987009eac311c65f38e3e7234a_hq.gif

"In the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit... how's that for an 'AoE attack?'"

Mithras prepared to deal with the phoenix, but for now, he had to stay his ground and prepare a defense for any further attacks.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Ari Waesmor
Training Field
Time: 8 o'clock hour (morning)

Ari saw the attack coming from a mile away as it wasn't exactly subtle. He called his wolves to gather in a defensive position, with the Holy Wolf up front. As the massive attack came, the Holy Wolf fired off the ball of absorbed Holy Magic to meet the powerful attack head on

The 2 collided and unleashed A MASSIVE Holy/Dark explosion. Ari had to project a strong magic shield that shattered, but did the job in protecting him and his wolves a thick cloud of smoke shrouded the entirety of the battlefield and the skies above. The magic circle was consumed however

"My turn," Ari's voice came through the smoke. The wolves all gathered orbs in their mouth and put them together. Ari took the tip of his staff and absorbed the orb, then he pointed at Mithras. "Elemental Blast." The only thing Mithras would be able to see was the smoke being wiped away as an insane blast came shooting at him. Unless you were Ethan, you had about 0 chance of getting out of range, even if you foresaw the attack.

Ari could only use attacks like this when he has creatures to give him the power. He just amplified it and launched it. Mithras turtle-shelling in his shield gave Ari all the time he needed to Summon the creatures.

b69.gif
The attack looked like this

The fight was at the 2 minute mark now, and Mithras was now at an INSANE disadvantage. 5 wolves who gives Ari the ability to unleash hell with no effort, and a flaming falcon overhead ready to destroy him with the moment it got an opening. Ari is leading a unit now

If Mithras had something else to pull out of his ass, now was the time to bend over, because he'd die in the next minute otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back