• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Calm After War (Always Open and Accepting)

Outskirts of Loudwater

"Oh we can feel you slipping Selra! We can feel your sadness! How much more of this can you take? We say not much longer, you need us. Without the blade you are nothing! You couldn't protect a thing without it... No answer. Well then it's time to claim our new b-
"

Selra woke up in the woods of some unknown town. And in front of her was an all too familiar blade now leaning against her. "Stupid piece of shit blade!" She shouted kicking the blade away. Her body sweating from another night of terrors. She was shaking from fear. But she got up and quickly sheathed her blade. If it was sheathed it couldn't hurt her. Simple as that. But how long would it be before she had to draw it again. It did horrible things to her mind but at the same time it aided her in combat. But she was now in Toron. And now she had to find magic, powerful magic at that. It was the sole reason Tera had used the ruins to activate the portal, knowing full well the risk of the keep being found. All Selra could do was get up and try and find something on Magic.

(Open for interaction)

Alison Foster
Waesmor Manor

"Uriko! Get ready!" Alison hated this child. He was the child from hell. Maverick brought the child back to the manor for a bath. It took 7 maids to get him in the tub and only when Ari came and punched him through a wall did he stop squirming, probably because he was unconscious. They cut his hair and washed that unbearable odor off him. Not even Ari's wolves were allowed to smell like that. Fortunately for her, Ari gave her discipline authority over Uriko. Why did her master take the child in anyways?

She caught him trying to not wear the clothes. She pointed at the clothes and held up her mace in a threat he should be able to understand.
Jeda Teq Jeda Teq

As Uriko checked himself out in the mirror, having fun with his reflection, a figure of terror appeared behind him. His eyes grew wide and smile faded. His ears lay flat against his head as a cold shiver went up his spine. Alison had a most displeasing look on her face. One which Uriko assumed she always had on. "I am..." He quickly slapped his hand over his mouth when he caught site of her 'disciplinary tool'. His jaw was still sore from talking back to her. "AH HAHA! Neo Prablum. Kau Ma*"

He began to get dress, slowly at first; when he caught a glimpse of Alison's glare he sped up. The way he wore the cloths was sloppy. His shirt was twisted and half tucked; most of the buttons didn't line up with the holes, but he was dressed.

Of course he knew when he was told to get ready it was more than getting dressed. Today was a moving day and much like his nomadic tribe Uriko made sure to prepare. He presented a sac that was his bed sheet to Alison. He struggled to drag it along the floor from the closet to her feet. "Ta Da!" He untied the sac to reveal its contents. There was a dead bird and fish, wrapped carefully in yesterday's shirt; a stick with a sharp rock tied to it with fabric from yesterday's pants, to make a makeshift spear; and various other rocks he had been chipping away at to turn into tools. He looked up to the woman with a warm smile, awaiting praise. "You say pack, so I pack all things we need. Uriko is good hunting." He handed her the wrapped bird and fish he caught last night.

*Note:"Kau Ma" is translated to Bear Mom or Mother Bear. Uriko's culture is so close to nature that it's not too uncommon for a child to be found in the care of animals, like a nanny. In honor of that role He began to call Alison Kau Ma. It could be mistakenly heard as Cow Mom.

689414ae3277a9d0ecd30a42274a5da6.jpg
schreibmaschine.regular.png
Seconds after entering the town, with his gaze towards the ground, Valthomir sensed someone approaching. He quickly glanced up to see a richly man of gentle features, hinting at his young age. This boy carried a strange orb in his hands, which struck suspicion in Valthomir. He wondered what it was for.

Politely, he decided to smile, "Thank you. Good morning." He even gave a gentle bow, but you could tell it was forced. After all, he hadn't spoken a word to any normal human since escaping Armageddon. He'd only encountered men and women of evil intentions, so it was hard to loosen up. "It's my first being here. Call me Lion."

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 (I appreciate you.)
Noam Waesmor
Loudwater

"Nice to meet you, Lion." Noam said, still a bit on edge and it not being helped by his obvious fake pleasantries, but still genuinely polite. "I'm Noam Waesmor. What brings you here to Loudwater?"

As Uriko checked himself out in the mirror, having fun with his reflection, a figure of terror appeared behind him. His eyes grew wide and smile faded. His ears lay flat against his head as a cold shiver went up his spine. Alison had a most displeasing look on her face. One which Uriko assumed she always had on. "I am..." He quickly slapped his hand over his mouth when he caught site of her 'disciplinary tool'. His jaw was still sore from talking back to her. "AH HAHA! Neo Prablum. Kau Ma*"

He began to get dress, slowly at first; when he caught a glimpse of Alison's glare he sped up. The way he wore the cloths was sloppy. His shirt was twisted and half tucked; most of the buttons didn't line up with the holes, but he was dressed.

Of course he knew when he was told to get ready it was more than getting dressed. Today was a moving day and much like his nomadic tribe Uriko made sure to prepare. He presented a sac that was his bed sheet to Alison. He struggled to drag it along the floor from the closet to her feet. "Ta Da!" He untied the sac to reveal its contents. There was a dead bird and fish, wrapped carefully in yesterday's shirt; a stick with a sharp rock tied to it with fabric from yesterday's pants, to make a makeshift spear; and various other rocks he had been chipping away at to turn into tools. He looked up to the woman with a warm smile, awaiting praise. "You say pack, so I pack all things we need. Uriko is good hunting." He handed her the wrapped bird and fish he caught last night.

*Note:"Kau Ma" is translated to Bear Mom or Mother Bear. Uriko's culture is so close to nature that it's not too uncommon for a child to be found in the care of animals, like a nanny. In honor of that role He began to call Alison Kau Ma. It could be mistakenly heard as Cow Mom.
Alison Foster
Waesmor Manor

She pointed with the mace at the clothes on the bed. "Your REAL clothes, Uriko. Not a towel around your waist!"

When he presented the dead bird and fish, she grimaced and then retched at the smell. He didn't preserve it at all. The clothes he had on yesterday were now leaking fish juice and blood. It felt like then the room filled up with the horrid smell. "God! You don't bring dead animals in here and keep it like that!" She pulled a key off her necklace. Key of the Inferno. She put it up to the sack and the surface of it rippled like pool water. When she turned the key as if opening a door, the bag ignited in flames. It smell of death and then frying animals permeated the room. The good thing about using fire inside was that the flames from the key didn't spread. It burned only the sack and what was in it. The flames couldn't be put out and didn't stop burning until there was absolutely nothing left. Not even ashes. Good riddance to the sack, the old clothes and the now starting to rot dead animals. The key's gem dimmed to gray after the sack was burned up. She grabbed it. "Now Uriko, Get your clothes on and you can hunt again on the next stop. You're a good hunter, but I'll teach you to save your food for later........." The warm smile loosened her up a bit, enough for her to actually see that he was at least somewhat genuine. She sheathed her mace, but stood there to make sure he was doing the right thing. A lot had to get done soon.

Valthomir nodded at the boy's introduction, repeating the name to himself to assure it would be remembered. While he didn't feel comfortable with the question asked, he answered it anyway, "I seek a meal for the day. Somewhere to wash myself."

Wash himself, indeed. It was something he needed more than anything, for the stench was so bad it was almost visible. His white robe and black pants were covered in dirt, as were the rest of his clothes hanging over his shoulder. Valthomir rubbed at his neck. It was sore. Then, he spoke again, "Could you direct me a place? Required coin can be provided."

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Alison Foster
Waesmor Manor

She pointed with the mace at the clothes on the bed. "Your REAL clothes, Uriko. Not a towel around your waist!"

When he presented the dead bird and fish, she grimaced and then retched at the smell. He didn't preserve it at all. The clothes he had on yesterday were now leaking fish juice and blood. It felt like then the room filled up with the horrid smell. "God! You don't bring dead animals in here and keep it like that!" She pulled a key off her necklace. Key of the Inferno. She put it up to the sack and the surface of it rippled like pool water. When she turned the key as if opening a door, the bag ignited in flames. It smell of death and then frying animals permeated the room. The good thing about using fire inside was that the flames from the key didn't spread. It burned only the sack and what was in it. The flames couldn't be put out and didn't stop burning until there was absolutely nothing left. Not even ashes. Good riddance to the sack, the old clothes and the now starting to rot dead animals. The key's gem dimmed to gray after the sack was burned up. She grabbed it. "Now Uriko, Get your clothes on and you can hunt again on the next stop. You're a good hunter, but I'll teach you to save your food for later........." The warm smile loosened her up a bit, enough for her to actually see that he was at least somewhat genuine. She sheathed her mace, but stood there to make sure he was doing the right thing. A lot had to get done soon.

Tears swelled up in his eyes as he watched the game he worked so hard to obtain evaporate in flames. He bit his lower lip to hold in the sobs that were all but certain to bellow out. In that moment it had he had looked like someone had taken his frail world and shattered it. However, being a creature of sunshine and wonders, the gloom and doom that seethed from his small body instantly dissipated when Alison made her promise.

"Okey!" he said with his usual ear to ear smile. He wiped the woo. "You promised!" It didn't take long for Uriko to be ready for travel. All the things he needed were already prepped neatly for him next to a suit case. It was just a matter of him putting in. Most of the things he packed he didn't understand why he needed it but it went in. After closing the suitcase Uriko reluctantly put on the jacket that completed his look as a young butler.

"Kau Ma! Ryan, Willow, they are alive?" He asked wondering if the twins were awake. It was more than obvious that he wanted to go play with him. If Alison wasn't there keeping an eye on him he would have already been on his way to barge into there rooms and jump on one of their beds.

20171128_173819-1.jpg

"Understood. I will do that. You have my word," Mithras told Theo. A paladin's word was pretty much synonymous with 'I will do what I can, even to my last breath, even if it means death,' so this was certainly like a huge weight being taken off of Theo's shoulders. A paladin vouching for him meant he'd protect Theo with his life. Mithras literally just said, more or less: 'I'm ready to take a stab wound from one of them for you if that's what it takes.'

BackSet BackSet

Valthomir nodded at the boy's introduction, repeating the name to himself to assure it would be remembered. While he didn't feel comfortable with the question asked, he answered it anyway, "I seek a meal for the day. Somewhere to wash myself."

Wash himself, indeed. It was something he needed more than anything, for the stench was so bad it was almost visible. His white robe and black pants were covered in dirt, as were the rest of his clothes hanging over his shoulder. Valthomir rubbed at his neck. It was sore. Then, he spoke again, "Could you direct me a place? Required coin can be provided."

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Noam Waesmor
Loudwater

Required coin can be provided? Someone wasn't from Rivinia at all. His stench was terrible too. What was it with the Waesmors and attracting the nasty ones? Still though, he wanted to help, if only to keep the townsfolk from suffering from this stretch. "Loudwater is a small town. The lodging though is fantastic. Follow, please." Noam started walking off, with him expected to follow.

He'd lead the man to the largest building in the town. Easily the biggest. "This is the Red Apple Inn, a great place. If you need food, there are a couple of restaurants. The peak comes around noon, when all the stands are up and all the caravans in. You can find some very exclusive and rare stuff there. Otherwise, enjoy your stay."

Tears swelled up in his eyes as he watched the game he worked so hard to obtain evaporate in flames. He bit his lower lip to hold in the sobs that were all but certain to bellow out. In that moment it had he had looked like someone had taken his frail world and shattered it. However, being a creature of sunshine and wonders, the gloom and doom that seethed from his small body instantly dissipated when Alison made her promise.

"Okey!" he said with his usual ear to ear smile. He wiped the woo. "You promised!" It didn't take long for Uriko to be ready for travel. All the things he needed were already prepped neatly for him next to a suit case. It was just a matter of him putting in. Most of the things he packed he didn't understand why he needed it but it went in. After closing the suitcase Uriko reluctantly put on the jacket that completed his look as a young butler.

"Kau Ma! Ryan, Willow, they are alive?" He asked wondering if the twins were awake. It was more than obvious that he wanted to go play with him. If Alison wasn't there keeping an eye on him he would have already been on his way to barge into there rooms and jump on one of their beds.

Alison Foster
Waesmor Manor

Alison was tasked with making this child somewhat useful to society. She had to instill some form of discipline and respect while being somewhat of a mother figure to him. Teach him how to survive and navigate the world like a functional person, not a hygiene-less nasty little bastard. Ari almost killed him just for smelling that bad, convinced that he was more useful to the world as fish bait. He changed his mind though when Alison questioned him. That's how she was here in this position now. Over those 2 weeks, Ari retracted his statement, but was still hard as ever on him.

Alison admitted that she could be a bit harsh on him, but as of when they first met, he acted more like a pet than a child. An untrained pet still finding the place with the heaviest foot traffic to piss in. Still, she'd take her job seriously.

Alison looked at him complete the look. "You look good now. They're both up, but try not to get your clothes dirty." He was probably bound to mess them up, which is why there were spare clothes and a change of "play" clothes for if he wanted to go wild in the woods.

She stepped aside to let him leave so she could check his room for more stuff like that bird

At the mention of Loudwater's lodging being fantastic, Valthomir pictured an image fit for royalty. He had to brush it off quickly, though, when he remembered where he stood, exactly. This wasn't the Armageddon Palace. It was a small town. A peaceful one.

He followed the teen with his robe over his shoulder, hair in shambles, and hoped for something a bit more private than the military barracks from his past. So far, Loudwater was easy on the eyes. It wasn't bustling with people; though, it was only the morning, but it had a welcoming air to it. Clouds freckled the sky, blocking the sun at only the best times.

Valthomir stopped when the boy leading him did. He stared up at the sign on the Red Apple Inn and blinked. It was far from royalty, but it was better than a spring full of naked men covered in bruises and scars located in places you would rather them not be. "It will do. I've no complaints..." Valthomir said this with a nod, something he did a lot. Then, he pat Naom on the shoulder, "How much will you charge for the bother? And... where do I pay my dues in this hostel?" he asked awkwardly.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Ari Waesmor
O'Connor House

Ari looked up. "But we're alive, and I value my time here. If not for me then for my kids. I suppose I have to beat that back into Tyr......enough of that."

No point in dwelling on the subject. Luckily, Bailey brought up the travel plans. Specifically the transportation

"We have horses. However, If you'd prefer to fly, I can Summon creatures that'll carry us there no problem." He paused and pulled out a map. On the map were a bunch of calculations, which took into account weather conditions, stops, and possible fights. Whether by skipping everything by flying or horsing there, the difference was only about 2-3 hours, as flying creatures would need more frequent breaks. "Regardless though, it's a long trip and Toron is the halfway point. Whether by horse or flying, they'll have to stop there, which is good. I have to pick up some twin blades." Twin blades? Ari hated swords.
Bailey chuckled wryly, "Are we really though? We're walking, and talming, and breathing...but everything we've been through has chipped away at us, we aren't the same people we were when we started, which is good but I can't help but wonder if we've lost something that we need in order to really live. I mean, look at Tyr and Arabelle! It's a miricale we aren't as fucked up as they are, but I know we didn't come out unscathed. So, really, are any of use truly still living?" There was a brief pause, before an sighed, "I'm rambling, forget what I just said," the woman said, running a hand through hair, before turing her attention back to the horses. "Really, either was is fine, the pegasi are just horses with wings. Each of the kids gets to ride with someone, and the massive mount Tyr needs is here, so, really, either way works." Bailey would pause again at his last comment, with causes her to scoff a bit. "Blades? You hate swords, what are you getting blades for?"

"Huh." Theo said, thinking aloud. "These guys are really good at breaking common tropes." He then realized he was still standing in front of Mithras. "Thank you." He said politely, half bowing. With that Theo took off again, hoping that he didn't get killed before he could warn The Adventurers and their associates.

Birdsie Birdsie

Bailey chuckled wryly, "Are we really though? We're walking, and talming, and breathing...but everything we've been through has chipped away at us, we aren't the same people we were when we started, which is good but I can't help but wonder if we've lost something that we need in order to really live. I mean, look at Tyr and Arabelle! It's a miricale we aren't as fucked up as they are, but I know we didn't come out unscathed. So, really, are any of use truly still living?" There was a brief pause, before an sighed, "I'm rambling, forget what I just said," the woman said, running a hand through hair, before turing her attention back to the horses. "Really, either was is fine, the pegasi are just horses with wings. Each of the kids gets to ride with someone, and the massive mount Tyr needs is here, so, really, either way works." Bailey would pause again at his last comment, with causes her to scoff a bit. "Blades? You hate swords, what are you getting blades for?"
Ari Waesmor
O'Connor House

Ari genuinely laughed. "It took me of all people to get you back on track, Bailey. I got my own personal problems, but overall I never lived for myself, but for my kids and for Arabelle. You and Tyr as well, which is why I'm so pissed at him for acting like a lone wolf. I got his ass back on track too. Played matchmaker for you two and kept him from getting eaten alive by wolves, both in anguish." He leaned back, still smiling. The smile was the signature Ari cocky smile, but this time, it was more of finding light in the darkness than condescending. A laugh to keep from crying type smile. "Consider me the asshole therapist of the group."

"We'll go with your plan, since you're the Faylen native.......as for my twin blades......" Ari hesitated a bit. To tell to not to tell? "I'll tell you since you told me about Tyr. Same deal though. No telling Arabelle."

He pulled out a piece of paper. It was written in Elven tongue, a contract with a goddess. Ari could read it though, due to it being his contract The highest goddess in the High Priestess School in Faylen, Artemis herself. In summary, his magic would be rerouted into Arcane, the most advanced magic, but one that Ari barely studied. He'd lose every other magic. The only summons he'd get access to is his main 4. Lexi, Misty, Nala, and Maverick, all solely because he uses them to care for the kids. His main weapon of destruction were to be blessed twin blades.

In response, Arabelle would regain functional eyesight and limbs.

"Pretty extreme, right. I have to learn to use the blades and then learn to use the magic. But the goal is worth it. Artemis will put the contract into effect after I go to the Priestess school and get my Twin Blades blessed. I told you I had connections."

Last edited:
At that moment, Tyr tuck his head out of the kitchen window and waved at his wife. "Hey, do you want me to pack anything extra? I already have all of my drinks and camping supplies. I also have all of the kid's stuff packed too. Teddy's in Tyler's bag, and I- Oh hey, Ari." The bard said, before smiling at his friend and his wife. "Should I pack any snacks for the kids?"
Kylesar1 Kylesar1 FireMaiden FireMaiden

With Alison's permission Uriko darted out of the servant's quarters. He made a detour to the kitchen where he snagged a couple apples from the pantry. Before he could get yelled at by the maids he bolted out of the kitchen, cramming one into his pocket and taking a big bite out of the other. The speedy thuds of his feet didn't stop until he came to the door he thought that would best lead him to Ryan, Arabelle and Ari's room. Uriko assumed that Ryan was still being breast fed. Since the boy was so close to his mother.

Uriko placed his ear against the door; with his eyes closed he quietly listened. Once he verified that Ari was not in the room he twisted the door knob and swung the door open, "RYAN-RI!!"

P Paint The Wind

-----​
Uriko's room could be described as nothing but organized chaos. He had different piles of things he gathered from outside. Wood, stones, vines, and antlers each had their place along the wall. The way he had things set up made it look like a factory for the weapon and tools he was constantly found with. The only thing that seemed out of place, for him, was a broken cartwheel he nabbed from garbage of another resident of Loudwater. There were no signs of recent kills our anything else that would spoil or rot with a bad smell.

At that moment, Tyr tuck his head out of the kitchen window and waved at his wife. "Hey, do you want me to pack anything extra? I already have all of my drinks and camping supplies. I also have all of the kid's stuff packed too. Teddy's in Tyler's bag, and I- Oh hey, Ari." The bard said, before smiling at his friend and his wife. "Should I pack any snacks for the kids?"
Kylesar1 Kylesar1 FireMaiden FireMaiden
Ari Waesmor
O'Connor House

Ari pushed away the thoughts of his greatest friend (and pain in the ass) killing himself. Otherwise, in this moment, Ari would either punch him or hug him.....then punch him. He instead went off the pleasant vibe he got when he entered the house, even though that vibe left when Tyr was brought up. Just like that though, Tyr killed a conversation they both wanted dead anyways. "Not at all. I got plenty of stuff packed, so you just have to pack for yourself. Plus, we have to stop in Toron, so we can pick up more stuff from there if we need it. Everyone at the manor should be about ready at this point. If not, then I'm having a major house service shift......... If you two are ready, we eat breakfast, then we leave."

Ari put away the contract, which was actually giving off a slight holy aura, so it glowed a bit. That'd tell anyone that this wasn't a normal piece of paper. Tyr couldn't exactly read the paper anyways.
Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

At the mention of Loudwater's lodging being fantastic, Valthomir pictured an image fit for royalty. He had to brush it off quickly, though, when he remembered where he stood, exactly. This wasn't the Armageddon Palace. It was a small town. A peaceful one.

He followed the teen with his robe over his shoulder, hair in shambles, and hoped for something a bit more private than the military barracks from his past. So far, Loudwater was easy on the eyes. It wasn't bustling with people; though, it was only the morning, but it had a welcoming air to it. Clouds freckled the sky, blocking the sun at only the best times.

Valthomir stopped when the boy leading him did. He stared up at the sign on the Red Apple Inn and blinked. It was far from royalty, but it was better than a spring full of naked men covered in bruises and scars located in places you would rather them not be. "It will do. I've no complaints..." Valthomir said this with a nod, something he did a lot. Then, he pat Naom on the shoulder, "How much will you charge for the bother? And... where do I pay my dues in this hostel?" he asked awkwardly.
Noam Waesmor
Loudwater

Noam looked in his peripheral vision to see if someone was around. No one but them, so he continues by waving his offer of payment off. "Nothing at all. Always willing to help good people. You just go straight in and you'll be in reception. That being said.........." Noam brandished a flyer with the man's face on it and put it in his hand. His face was a bit more serious now. "I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you won't cause trouble. Otherwise, my dad will be coming for you. This is the one and only flyer I've seen around with your face. These are good people. If you have time, try asking around about the Adventurers."

With Alison's permission Uriko darted out of the servant's quarters. He made a detour to the kitchen where he snagged a couple apples from the pantry. Before he could get yelled at by the maids he bolted out of the kitchen, cramming one into his pocket and taking a big bite out of the other. The speedy thuds of his feet didn't stop until he came to the door he thought that would best lead him to Ryan, Arabelle and Ari's room. Uriko assumed that Ryan was still being breast fed. Since the boy was so close to his mother.

Uriko placed his ear against the door; with his eyes closed he quietly listened. Once he verified that Ari was not in the room he twisted the door knob and swung the door open, "RYAN-RI!!"

P Paint The Wind

-----​
Uriko's room could be described as nothing but organized chaos. He had different piles of things he gathered from outside. Wood, stones, vines, and antlers each had their place along the wall. The way he had things set up made it look like a factory for the weapon and tools he was constantly found with. The only thing that seemed out of place, for him, was a broken cartwheel he nabbed from garbage of another resident of Loudwater. There were no signs of recent kills our anything else that would spoil or rot with a bad smell.

Arabelle raised her head and chuckled. “Hello, Uriko. Ryan isn’t in here, he’s in his room getting ready for the trip. You can go up there if you’d like.”

Just as she said this, Ryan walked up to her door. “Hi Mommy! Hi Uriko!”

Valthomir felt a rock build in his throat at the image of his own face before him. Who was this Naom? And who was this father of his? On the bounty, Valthomir wore royal armor of the colors red and white. A crest was embedded into the hard steel of his two shoulder-plates, which represented the Armageddon Army. For a moment, he wanted to run. The idea of cutting the boy up where they stood flickered through his mind, but was gone before he took another breath.

Valthomir was not like that. While he was proclaimed a cold murderer and most-wanted in his country, it was more misunderstanding and lies than what people thought. The swordsman swallowed hard and tensed in the jaw. What was he to say? "I..." he spat, eyes darting towards the ground. A second gone by, and he managed to calm himself. He allowed his clothes to fall, landing in the dirt, and pressed a fist into the palm of his other hand, bowing his head. "I am anything but a threat to you and your people... I cannot prove it, but it is fact. I will lay no hand on a single man nor woman but the ones whose intentions are impure.

Valthomir stood in silence after that. Sweat trickled down the sides of his face and his heart pounded heavily. "My stay will last as long as it takes to clean myself and armor, then I will be gone." With that being said, his thoughts couldn't help but to stray. What and who were these "Adventurers" that Naom mentioned. There were so many things he wished to know, but would likely be unable to learn.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Cross- Auscent residence front porch

"Ok me deep breaths. You spent a while looking for this. And maybe just maybe her first reaction won't be to smack you. And she will let you explain your absence." Cross looked down at the Bizzare gift he had bought as an apology to Katherine. And in truth a golden mask was the best he could do. No jewels that were in his pay grade. And he was only able to get it by selling his old blade. With a deep breath he raised his hand and opened the door. "Katherine, Sieg? I'm home."

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Selra- Loudwater

Selra finally came across a town. It was surprisingly peaceful, and another thing she had to get used to was the existence of plants and trees with leaves on them. It was still a rush in how different things were here. No one was fearing for their lives. No millitary in sight that was on duty. She could see some people with ranking but they were merry and not feeling life was hell. "This is nice and all but where do I find magic? I don't understand how these people would use it." She asked out loud.

(Open for interaction)

Bailey had to chuckle, "Yeah, thanks for going after him. That kiss surprised me so much I could hardly think straight." Yeah, Tyr just kissed her after an admitted how she felt, than ran off. Thanks to Lexi, he came back. Anyway, when he pulled out the contract, he scanned throughout quickly as he explained what was happening. It kinda made her chuckle, "Really? That's...wow Ari, that's amazing," Bailey said with a smile, before Tyr stuck his head through the kitchen window. He should be use to the sight of her in the dress she was wearing, so she smiled at him. "Why don't you come inside and ask the kids? Plus, we're going over to Ari's for breakfast." Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Uriko put an arm around Ryan's shoulder and handed him the apple he got from the kitchen just moments earlier, "No Milk, you eat to grow big!" Uriko ruffled up the boy's freshly combed hair and placed his hands on his hips. "I am excited, very much. Journey leads to adventure." He was excited for the journey and it seemed he had to express it whenever he had the chance. He looked at Ryan with his sharp wide eyes waiting for the blonde haired kid to take a bite of the red fruit.

P Paint The Wind

Valthomir felt a rock build in his throat at the image of his own face before him. Who was this Naom? And who was this father of his? On the bounty, Valthomir wore royal armor of the colors red and white. A crest was embedded into the hard steel of his two shoulder-plates, which represented the Armageddon Army. For a moment, he wanted to run. The idea of cutting the boy up where they stood flickered through his mind, but was gone before he took another breath.

Valthomir was not like that. While he was proclaimed a cold murderer and most-wanted in his country, it was more misunderstanding and lies than what people thought. The swordsman swallowed hard and tensed in the jaw. What was he to say? "I..." he spat, eyes darting towards the ground. A second gone by, and he managed to calm himself. He allowed his clothes to fall, landing in the dirt, and pressed a fist into the palm of his other hand, bowing his head. "I am anything but a threat to you and your people... I cannot prove it, but it is fact. I will lay no hand on a single man nor woman but the ones whose intentions are impure.

Valthomir stood in silence after that. Sweat trickled down the sides of his face and his heart pounded heavily. "My stay will last as long as it takes to clean myself and armor, then I will be gone." With that being said, his thoughts couldn't help but to stray. What and who were these "Adventurers" that Naom mentioned. There were so many things he wished to know, but would likely be unable to learn.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Noam Waesmor
Loudwater

"If you were honorable, you'd have nothing to hide. You wouldn't be sweating. That means there's substance to the flyer." Noam watched him as he spoke, his face straight as it's ever been. Noam was fearless and bold. Bolder than Ari when it came to talking to people. "That's why I said I'd give you the benefit of the doubt, and not that I believe you. I can't control how long you stay nor do I want to. I'm going with my family the Adventurers to Faylen anyways. My break is up." Noam said with a smile

"I gave you your wanted flyer for a reason, the only flyer in Loudwater. It was an act of good faith." A symbol of him trusting him to do the right thing.
Cross- Auscent residence front porch

"Ok me deep breaths. You spent a while looking for this. And maybe just maybe her first reaction won't be to smack you. And she will let you explain your absence." Cross looked down at the Bizzare gift he had bought as an apology to Katherine. And in truth a golden mask was the best he could do. No jewels that were in his pay grade. And he was only able to get it by selling his old blade. With a deep breath he raised his hand and opened the door. "Katherine, Sieg? I'm home."

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Selra- Loudwater

Selra finally came across a town. It was surprisingly peaceful, and another thing she had to get used to was the existence of plants and trees with leaves on them. It was still a rush in how different things were here. No one was fearing for their lives. No millitary in sight that was on duty. She could see some people with ranking but they were merry and not feeling life was hell. "This is nice and all but where do I find magic? I don't understand how these people would use it." She asked out loud.

(Open for interaction)
A woman asked a rather crazy question. About where magic was. Noam turned to the woman "That's a weird question. You must be a Foreigner too." Noam said to her. He held out his orb, then jerked his arm back down to his side. In the process, the orb turned into a sword. He held it out and it turned into a spear. "In this case, magic lies in some of the stuff we carry. Why do you ask such a broad question?"

Uriko put an arm around Ryan's shoulder and handed him the apple he got from the kitchen just moments earlier, "No Milk, you eat to grow big!" Uriko ruffled up the boy's freshly combed hair and placed his hands on his hips. "I am excited, very much. Journey leads to adventure." He was excited for the journey and it seemed he had to express it whenever he had the chance. He looked at Ryan with his sharp wide eyes waiting for the blonde haired kid to take a bite of the red fruit.

P Paint The Wind

Ryan was confused. “But I don’t like milk anyway,” he said. He bit the apple and walked up to his mother, climbing into her lap. Arabelle lifted her veil and kissed the top of his head. “Come on, nugget. Go back upstairs and finish getting ready, if you need anything call Alison. I’m going to go to Aunt Bailey and Uncle Tyr’s house.” She used her cane and carefully walked from her house to the cottage. She had memorized how many steps she needed to take. She walked in. “Good morning!”

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Safety Hammer Safety Hammer FireMaiden FireMaiden

P Paint The Wind
Willow Waesmor
Master Bedroom

Willow walked in when Arabelle walked out. She was carrying Nala. "Ryan, why does your hair look horrible?" She made a teasing face, the na-na-na-boo-boo face. "You know daddy hates when we're not ready on time. Good morning, Uriko," She said with a yawn
P Paint The Wind

Ryan was confused. “But I don’t like milk anyway,” he said. He bit the apple and walked up to his mother, climbing into her lap. Arabelle lifted her veil and kissed the top of his head. “Come on, nugget. Go back upstairs and finish getting ready, if you need anything call Alison. I’m going to go to Aunt Bailey and Uncle Tyr’s house.” She used her cane and carefully walked from her house to the cottage. She had memorized how many steps she needed to take. She walked in. “Good morning!”

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Safety Hammer Safety Hammer FireMaiden FireMaiden
Ari Waesmor
O'Connor House

Arabelle was suddenly grabbed and kissed by she could easily guess. Every time Ari pulled her in, he didn't give her any chance to resist. The movement was so fast this time around, his lips were on hers before she could even make a sound, probably even before she realized she was moving. "Good morning, lovely lady o mine. You may as well turn around because we're all about to go eat then leave. Nevermind, I'll just carry you again."

Willow Waesmor
Master Bedroom

Willow walked in when Arabelle walked out. She was carrying Nala. "Ryan, why does your hair look horrible?" She made a teasing face, the na-na-na-boo-boo face. "You know daddy hates when we're not ready on time. Good morning, Uriko," She said with a yawn
P Paint The Wind

Ryan stuck his tongue out at her and fixed his hair. “Uriko messed with it, it looked nice before.” He saw Misty and picked her up, since Arabelle wasn’t there to keep his holy magic calm. “When do we get to eat? I’m hungry.”

Ari Waesmor
O'Connor House

Arabelle was suddenly grabbed and kissed by she could easily guess. Every time Ari pulled her in, he didn't give her any chance to resist. The movement was so fast this time around, his lips were on hers before she could even make a sound, probably even before she realized she was moving. "Good morning, lovely lady o mine. You may as well turn around because we're all about to go eat then leave. Nevermind, I'll just carry you again."

Arabelle chuckled when Ari kissed her and she hugged him gently. “Good morning, love.” She listened to him with a small smile on her face. “The kids are ready, I think. They should be, at least, with Alison micromanaging them.”

"I believe that would be a long story kid. To make a short story I'm looking for magic to bring back to my homeland. Only issue is having magic is such a severe crime that even cold blooded murder seems tiny in comparison. A friend of mine sent me here to find magic. Only issue is... I don't know anything magic related accept for this sheathed blade on my back." Selra half hazardly explained more so wanting him to show her more. And how she herself could possibly control it.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Ryan stuck his tongue out at her and fixed his hair. “Uriko messed with it, it looked nice before.” He saw Misty and picked her up, since Arabelle wasn’t there to keep his holy magic calm. “When do we get to eat? I’m hungry.”

Arabelle chuckled when Ari kissed her and she hugged him gently. “Good morning, love.” She listened to him with a small smile on her face. “The kids are ready, I think. They should be, at least, with Alison micromanaging them.”
Willow Waesmor
Master Bedroom

Willow's stomach was howling and it was starting to mess with the little control it had over her magic. "I don't know, but let's go eat. I want a strawberry muffin. Alison promised to make some for me. Daddy won't care if we eat early if we don't get our clothes dirty." Willow grabbed them both by the arm and started trying to move towards the dining room. They were all starving and everyone was taking far too long to get back to eat

Jeda Teq Jeda Teq

Ari Waesmor
O'Connor House
Ari scooped her up in his arms. "Time to go eat, people. Breakfast is probably ready by now. We got a trip to start." He started hauling ass (and Arabelle's) back to the manor. Despite the conversation him and Bailey just had, Ari was in a fairly good mood. It was about time to leave Rivinia for a short vacation, even though they had goals to accomplish while there. One that would wipe Ari's current magic out. Looking at the woman in his arms though, it was worth it, and Ari was actually getting anxious to leave. This journey wasn't gonna start itself
P Paint The Wind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back