• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ โ€” ๐จ๐จ๐œ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
:specialeyes: Am I the only one who will be applying within the Chinese pantheon?

-also I'm not sure if it's helpful but I made a table of those currently posted on the CS thread-

I believe I will have my sheet done sometime tomorrow, but if not, Monday before the day is over <3 (look at these cute emojis!).

:specialeyes: Am I the only one who will be applying within the Chinese pantheon?

-also I'm not sure if it's helpful but I made a table of those currently posted on the CS thread-

I believe I will have my sheet done sometime tomorrow, but if not, Monday before the day is over <3 (look at these cute emojis!).
i thought about using one at one point before i had a concept figured out

there are so many and they are all so interesting
canโ€™t wait to see how your character comes out <3

I was deciding between three Chinese gods but I think I'll inevitably be using Longwang as his parent. He presides over the domain I'm most interested in (weather, water)! I think only one other has the same domain on the cs. I'm learning such cool stuff about the gods I haven't read about or seen before (including the ones some here are using)!

I was deciding between three Chinese gods but I think I'll inevitably be using Longwang as his parent. He presides over the domain I'm most interested in (weather, water)! I think only one other has the same domain on the cs. I'm learning such cool stuff about the gods I haven't read about or seen before (including the ones some here are using)!
For real! Everyone's choices in deities are so diverse, stretching from Greek to Norse to Mayan to Chinese to Native to-
There's just so much uniqueness going on and I'm living for it

i must ask for my brains sake,,, how many gifts can our characters receive? iโ€™ve seen some with one or even three so i was just wondering haha

i still havenโ€™t decided of Ezra is going to be son or legacy of enyoโ€ฆI have ideas for both ahhhh
Well let's hear the ideas, maybe then we can give you our opinions :3
Can I also say that Ezra is *chefs kiss*

Well let's hear the ideas, maybe then we can give you our opinions :3
Can I also say that Ezra is *chefs kiss*
As a demi-god heโ€™d have war strategic and weapon-knowledgy powers from his divine mother as well as strength. He would not be the strongest at all since he is very different in his character as one suspects him to be: Ezra is sweet, generous, creative and introverted, easy to stress out even. All the expectations to be a great athlete and fighter are heavy on his shoulders.

The only things changing if he were a legacy: he would not have enhanced strength, and therefor be less powerful in the conventional sense. He also would be underestimated more and therefore his divine ancestor would not be as much of a burden.

Edit: I also find it interesting that as a legacy heโ€˜d be more human and so he is more prone to bruises and injuries which I find also contrasting for a relative of war gods

Also thank u so much!!!

Last edited:
As a demi-god heโ€™d have war strategic and weapon-knowledgy powers from his divine mother as well as strength. He would not be the strongest at all since he is very different in his character as one suspects him to be: Ezra is sweet, generous, creative and introverted, easy to stress out even. All the expectations to be a great athlete and fighter are heavy on his shoulders.

The only things changing if he were a legacy: he would not have enhanced strength, and therefor be less powerful in the conventional sense. He also would be underestimated more and therefore his divine ancestor would not be as much of a burden.

Also thank u so much!!!

That lack of enhanced strength might be fun to play with, if it's a route you want to go down! Make the mortal side be even more mortal... High stakes for battles and whatnot!

Huh. As someone who made a legacy AND a demigod character, I'd have to say that making him a legacy character would have to be my choice. I feel like being a demigod would force more stuff on him, like people always comparing him to Enyo's violent tendencies, maybe even expecting him to be brutal and heartless.
Also, playing around with lack of strength would be pretty nice, especially since it's a given that people with the blood of gods are more hardy.

Of course, the choice is yours!

Three more days until character sheets are due. Iโ€™m both excited and dreading this. I can already tell that itโ€™s gonna be a channel to choose our cast. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

if you see me editing no you don't

Just letting everyone know, I'm switching Heka for Thoth as my character's parents

me; researching my girl's god parent to figure out her powers
google; giving 2 other gods from the same pantheon as the spring goddess and absolutely nothing on Idunn, who I chose
standingcat.png

finally got damon and blair done and posted. both of them are tabbed together. :csmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back