• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ โ€” ooc

hi everyone! I just wanted to post a little update to our CS โ€” if you could include some information (bullet points, a quick summary, etc.) about your characterโ€™s Games or the Games of their Victor. Some suggested info to include (tho you donโ€™t have to include it all):
  • the terrain, gimmick, or overall design of their Games
  • how they won / what led them to winning
  • notable tributes, deaths, etc
You can of course include more than just those details or none of those. Just give us some info on what that Games looked like! Me and VI will be using this info in future plot points.

demonology demonology So I noticed in the interest check it said THE AUTEUR was taken but on the Notion page it says that its open, so I'm a bit confused on which it is.

demonology demonology So I noticed in the interest check it said THE AUTEUR was taken but on the Notion page it says that its open, so I'm a bit confused on which it is.
sorry for the confusion! they should be marked as open.

Had so many ideas swirling around (in a good way!) after combing through the lore. Just throwing out a placeholder for an oc for now, looking forward to fleshing things out.

Question: If a tribute was the first post-Rebellion Victor from their District, would they have had no one to mentor them? Or would other District's past Victors step into that role?

Question: If a tribute was the first post-Rebellion Victor from their District, would they have had no one to mentor them? Or would other District's past Victors step into that role?
They should all have past Victors to mentor them. In District 12, they would have had Peeta, but more than likely, their District Liason (so their Effie lol) would be more of a mentor because Peeta was arguably prettyโ€ฆ out of commission/a mentor in name alone.

Thanks for the clarification, I wasn't sure how 'canon' to this story we should interpret the Victor Purge- I will rewrite some of Esther to work that it!

hi y'all! jones brought to my attention a mistake with one of the roles (the Reaper's connections, to be specific). I've updated those and fixed them. Apologies if that caused anyone else some confusion!

hi y'all! i'm OBSESSED with the cses submitted so far! I can't wait to get this show on the road.

Now that we're winding down, I've put up a placeholder for the Jester, but PLEASE! If anyone was thinking about or planning to apply for that role, don't hesitate to still put up a cs & I'll take down mine. Me n VI are trying to fill up the cast as much as we can :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back