• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ โ€” ๐จ๐จ๐œ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I really love watching the process of completing characters. Itโ€™s like a treat each time I learn something new about them. โค๏ธ

me waiting for more asian pantheon folks to show up bc i love the chinese pantheon

1675913497817.png

Dog Hello GIF by Puglie Pug

honestly thatโ€™s me but with Polynesian gods and goddesses I havenโ€™t seen a single one and Iโ€™m maxed out on characters already ๐Ÿ˜ญ
OH TO MAKE A DAUGHTER OF PELE

me waiting for more asian pantheon folks to show up bc i love the chinese pantheon

View attachment 1064103
bls i would in a heartbeat if my being wasn't 75% indecisiveness
also hello everyone i've been brought here via friend talking about gods and my mythology obsession has made itself known

View attachment 1064103
I was actually thinking of bring a Chinese God of winds child, but I wasn't sure about it given the fc is Koreanโ€” but if that's not a big deal to anyone, I would prefer this **over** a roman God. (Maybe I am not looking in the right places, but I could not find a Korean God of winds).

Last edited:
I was actually thinking of bring a Chinese God of winds child, but I wasn't sure about it given the fc is Koreanโ€” but if that's not a big deal to anyone, I would prefer this of a roman God. (Maybe I am not looking in the right places, but I could not find a Korean God of winds).
Yondung Halmoni!

Yondung Halmoni!
Thank you so much!

Edited/Added in-
I did find more information with the spelling Yeongdeung, she is a goddess of the wind, sea, and scattering of seed over the water.

Last edited:
Guys, I'm going to be making a second character.
Honestly, I'm thinking of a legacy character of Northern Native American gods.
Here's the ideas I got so far:
  1. Spider Grandmother of the Hopi tribe
  2. Kokopelli of the Hopi tribe
  3. Gaol of the Iroquois nation
  4. Pamola of the Abeneki Tribe
  5. The Male Morning Star in the East & The Female Evening Star in the West of the Pawnee nation

Figured I may as well get my CS idea up.

erzulie erzulie let me know if everything is in order,or if anything needs changing/adding.
From a first glance, it looks as though youโ€™re missing some key information. The optional parts if the cs have been marked with a * while the required parts donโ€™t have that symbol.

Guys, I'm going to be making a second character.
Honestly, I'm thinking of a legacy character of Northern Native American gods.
Here's the ideas I got so far:
  1. Spider Grandmother of the Hopi tribe
  2. Kokopelli of the Hopi tribe
  3. Gaol of the Iroquois nation
  4. Pamola of the Abeneki Tribe
  5. The Male Morning Star in the East & The Female Evening Star in the West of the Pawnee nation
Just looked up the Spider Grandmother and I love that idea of including a legacy for her! Also love your code you did for Romeo, it's so cute and fitting for his god!

From a first glance, it looks as though youโ€™re missing some key information. The optional parts if the cs have been marked with a * while the required parts donโ€™t have that symbol.
Yeah,I had trouble getting it to scroll earlier. Going to update it with the necessary.

Just looked up the Spider Grandmother and I love that idea of including a legacy for her! Also love your code you did for Romeo, it's so cute and fitting for his god!
Thank you! I really like Spider Grandmother as well, and already have a couple ideas brewing for a legacy, and I already have a gift for said legacy child if I do indeed continue with Spider Grandmother.

Also, thank you! I really like Romeo's CS coding as well, it came out nice for how much of a noob I am at coding. Although if Romeo could see his CS, he'd be very displeased-

i have a question: if I make my character a legacy of enyo ; does he need to be sorted into legatum or is it possible to put him in viribus?
I understood it so he has to go in legatum.

sorry if this has been asked but ooc has seven pages heh

i have a question: if I make my character a legacy of enyo ; does he need to be sorted into legatum or is it possible to put him in viribus?
I understood it so he has to go in legatum.

sorry if this has been asked but ooc has seven pages heh
Yup he would be placed into Legatum! All legacies are grouped together as a way to keep them out of โ€œharmโ€™sโ€ way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back