• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ โ€” ๐จ๐จ๐œ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
You know what? A child of a love deity, who isnโ€™t really into all of that would be interesting! After all demigods donโ€™t have to be carbon copies of their parents, I think that itโ€™s fun when theyโ€™re the complete opposite in fact!
Indeed! I think that's the route I'm going to go for.
Unlike Cupid, he's not going to have the 'Love Conquers All' mentality. I mean, he won't be a pessimist, but he'll tell it to you straight when you're dreaming too big and setting too high standards for your love life.

Hello again everyone! So with the amount of interest this is getting a temporary cap will be placed on the character sheet! For now we want everyone to keep their number of characters to three! Once accepted youโ€™ll be able to make as many characters as you want, of course if you believe that you can handle it and keep up with what will be going on ic!

HI I've been hella quiet here BUT I'M READING AND WATCHING. the cses and wips are so stunning i love the variety of ideas!!

So I had question regarding the legacy I'm making that I didn't see answered on the lore sheet. Is it possible for two demigods of different parentage to have children? and if so, would that legacy display traits of both godly ancestors or just one? For example and to just get my ideas out there, I want Grace to have been the child of a demigod whose parent was Peithos (greek goddess of persuasion), and a demigod whose parent was Xolotl (aztec god of fire & lightning as well as a guide for the dead). This would have been directly influenced by Peithos who wanted her descendant (Grace) to have strong blood and so she used her abilities to convince the child of Xolotl to have a child with her daughter, Grace's mother. The way I was thinking about it was that Grace would display abilities (if she had any at all) akin to Peithos, whereas her personality might align closer with Xolotl

So I had question regarding the legacy I'm making that I didn't see answered on the lore sheet. Is it possible for two demigods of different parentage to have children? and if so, would that legacy display traits of both godly ancestors or just one? For example and to just get my ideas out there, I want Grace to have been the child of a demigod whose parent was Peithos (greek goddess of persuasion), and a demigod whose parent was Xolotl (aztec god of fire & lightning as well as a guide for the dead). This would have been directly influenced by Peithos who wanted her descendant (Grace) to have strong blood and so she used her abilities to convince the child of Xolotl to have a child with her daughter, Grace's mother. The way I was thinking about it was that Grace would display abilities (if she had any at all) akin to Peithos, whereas her personality might align closer with Xolotl
Iโ€™m glad you asked this! So to keep things balanced and under control the act of having a legacy in the school is a bit more complicated than a demigod. Whereโ€™s a demigod would just be recognized by their parent, a legacy would also be recognized by their grandparent/ancestor. Depending on how far back the blood is sometimes there is a cross. In that case the legacy can only be recognized/claimed by one relative and would receive the vision from that relative. Typically itโ€™s the relative closer in the bloodline that they would get their abilities from, if they have any at all that is. Reason being because every single human has the potential to become a legacy. So if a child of two demigods come together they will only get recognized by one ancestor.

Word, so it's chill of I go through with that plan for Grace and have Peithos be the one that claims her? As per abilities, I wanted to ask what would be reasonable for her to have, considering I would want Peithos to be the one she inherited abilities from, and persuasion can be quite powerful so I just wanted to know what the cap on that would be for you all ^^

Word, so it's chill of I go through with that plan for Grace and have Peithos be the one that claims her? As per abilities, I wanted to ask what would be reasonable for her to have, considering I would want Peithos to be the one she inherited abilities from, and persuasion can be quite powerful so I just wanted to know what the cap on that would be for you all ^^
Persuasion is definitely fine as long as itโ€™s balanced out! For the record Iโ€™m fine with having a few legacies who are more powerful than average! Itโ€™s a rare thing to happen but not entirely impossible. There can be some legacies who are say, more powerful than your average legacy and about the same level as a demigod from a lesser deity. Of course this doesnโ€™t take into account experience and all of that. You can go ahead and add her powers to the cs and weโ€™ll give it a look over once the due date arrives.

DBFECFAE-1930-455E-95C9-8326164FB150.png
adding to the roster bc i have no self-control.
ps: the second gif is her trying to process a thought ๐Ÿ˜ช.

Question, I don't remember seeing this answered in the lore and I'm not finding it as I look over, are the characters allowed pets?

eva is mostly done. decided to embrace the river goddess route since we don't seem to have one. i am too tired to edit anymore so i will fix her if need be after i finish my legacy

im finally tackling eliasโ€™ personality section so heโ€™ll be finished by tonight. i may be able to start on alina too ๐Ÿค—

me while writing paz: ๐Ÿฅฐ

me, now writing sirius: ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

me while writing paz: ๐Ÿฅฐ

me, now writing sirius: ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
literally me. iโ€™ve loved writing blair sm that sheโ€™s almost done and damon is sitting there, half finished and iโ€™m not ready to continue on him. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Still mulling over whether or not to participate in this,and which character idea I'd narrow it down to.

erzulie erzulie don't mean to come across as pushy,but do you consider live action faceclaims+code obligatory for the CS?

I'm used to basic formatted paragraphs+text description of appearance for CSes,but I can work with the code if needed.

My thirst for mythology will never be filled.

Thinking of making a demi-god of either of a Norse god or Greek. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ—ฟ

My thirst for mythology will never be filled.

Thinking of making a demi-god of either of a Norse god or Greek. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ—ฟ
Ooh! Do Norse!
If you look into the CS page, there are already plenty of Greek submissions.
That's why I did Roman mythology myself, instead of Greek, in order to spice things up a bit.

Ooh! Do Norse!
If you look into the CS page, there are already plenty of Greek submissions.
That's why I did Roman mythology myself, instead of Greek, in order to spice things up a bit.
Maybe a son of Tyr or Odin would do for you? ๐Ÿ‘€

I was actually thinking about playing as a demigod child of Zhu Bajie,a boorish,womanizing type with a big muscles,a bigger belly,and a heart (partially) of gold. Get a bit more Eastern mythology into the mix.

Or maybe something like a snooty intellectual child of Benzaiten or Marishiten.

Made a placeholder for the child of Odin!

Also added a bit of the Norse language.

Still mulling over whether or not to participate in this,and which character idea I'd narrow it down to.

erzulie erzulie don't mean to come across as pushy,but do you consider live action faceclaims+code obligatory for the CS?

I'm used to basic formatted paragraphs+text description of appearance for CSes,but I can work with the code if needed.
I can speak for this and say the rules mention that text description is quite fine, no FC needed!

our only rule on that is that if you have an FC it has to be a real life person. code isn't necessary either (I hardly have one myself really). hope that helps (โ ๏ฝกโ ๏ฝฅโ ฯ‰โ ๏ฝฅโ ๏ฝกโ )โ ๏พ‰โ โ™ก

Users who are viewing this thread

Back