• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ โ€” ๐จ๐จ๐œ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul
For ooc chatter, questions, comments and concerns until the discord is created.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f782d6c4675536a366c366a5879513d3d2d3539353132343934312e313533626539643766336539383561373434343035313134393331312e676966

Iโ€™m finally free from the clutches of work! If anyone has any questions donโ€™t be afraid to ask. Iโ€™m working on the character sheet now!

Just wanted to confirm the cs deadline since it says December 16th!

Iโ€™m finally free from the clutches of work! If anyone has any questions donโ€™t be afraid to ask. Iโ€™m working on the character sheet now!
so I'm not sure if you are going with the PJO lore that Egyptian Gods cannot have children because of their abstract nature. Now if you are, can I do a Son of Heka and make them the first Egyptian Demi-God? If you aren't going with the lore then.....yeah, expect a Son of Heka soon lol.

so I'm not sure if you are going with the PJO lore that Egyptian Gods cannot have children because of their abstract nature. Now if you are, can I do a Son of Heka and make them the first Egyptian Demi-God? If you aren't going with the lore then.....yeah, expect a Son of Heka soon lol.
Nope as long as the deity has a human form then theyโ€™re good! I only ask that roleplayers stay away from premordial deities.

hello hi everyone so excited to see characters and fall in love with them.

a threat, i do say

Iโ€™ve made some changes to the character sheet, my lovely co gm has reminded me that not everyone favors longer sheets! So in order to not discourage anyone some things have been marked as optional. As long as you have the core information your character will be taken into consideration!

can i just say that the incoming characters are so ๐Ÿ˜ this is making me so excited

back with a question: how would one actually get to the island from the mortal world? does mythos have guardians that aid them there?

back with a question: how would one actually get to the island from the mortal world? does mythos have guardians that aid them there?
Ah I must have forgotten to include this, sorry! So once the students have their visions, their divine relative bestows a mental map in their mind! This map shows them the way to the special docks for them, from any destination. The students then board the legendary Flying Dutchman, complete with undead pirate crew!

FLIES IN & SLAPS DOWN MY OLD CHARACTERS
benus reporting for duty, i am always here for ur ideas < 3

FLIES IN & SLAPS DOWN MY OLD CHARACTERS
benus reporting for duty, i am always here for ur ideas < 3
not to be a bug or anything, but i think someone was already planning on using the same faceclaim you used for your character cecilia!

not to be a bug or anything, but i think someone was already planning on using the same faceclaim you used for your character cecilia!
oh, i just noticed that as well. and that would be me, ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

oh oops ! sorry, i wanted to use my character from the first version of this rp and posted without looking. i hope its alright if i stick to her ! ^^"

oh oops ! sorry, i wanted to use my character from the first version of this rp and posted without looking. i hope its alright if i stick to her ! ^^"
i planned on using hecate and that faceclaim. i even set up the placeholder and faceclaim ahead of time for my character concept. so, i would appreciate you changing your fc and the god you are using. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back