• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ โ€” ๐จ๐จ๐œ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Still mulling over whether or not to participate in this,and which character idea I'd narrow it down to.

erzulie erzulie don't mean to come across as pushy,but do you consider live action faceclaims+code obligatory for the CS?

I'm used to basic formatted paragraphs+text description of appearance for CSes,but I can work with the code if needed.
Not at all! Coding isnโ€™t necessary and it youโ€™re uncomfortable with face claims you can write their appearance out!

Have a crappy drawing of Cupid playing a lyre in celebration of Valentine's Day, which is less than a week from now. ๐Ÿ’˜

Screenshot 2023-02-08 12.43.21 PM.png

me while writing paz: ๐Ÿฅฐ

me, now writing sirius: ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
me looking at paz: :o

uploaded the first wip for ezra. the amount of divine smoking gifs his fc has is truly astounding. am I going to use all of them? yes.
hope to finish him before the deadline, might have to ask for an extension aaa

so I have absolutely no self control and Iโ€™m going to be taking advantage of the three characters rule and I know my third characterโ€™s fc is going to be alexa demie and I want her to have an Aztec godly parent but I have no idea which one to choose thereโ€™s so many -_-

so I have absolutely no self control and Iโ€™m going to be taking advantage of the three characters rule and I know my third characterโ€™s fc is going to be alexa demie and I want her to have an Aztec godly parent but I have no idea which one to choose thereโ€™s so many -_-
if this gives you any ideas, alexa always gives off the femme fatale energy so whichever aztec goddess gives off that vibe (i wish i was more familiar with aztec mythology to be a better help but im not ๐Ÿ˜ญ), that would definitely work for her

if this gives you any ideas, alexa always gives off the femme fatale energy so whichever aztec goddess gives off that vibe (i wish i was more familiar with aztec mythology to be a better help but im not ๐Ÿ˜ญ), that would definitely work for her
yeah I think thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m going to do especially since a couple of gods that Iโ€™ve seen in aztec mythology deal with fire and I already have zahra whoโ€™s dad is a sun good so sheโ€™s gonna have fire/light related powers and alexa does fit a more femme fatale/sireny vibe

elias thatcher, son of hades, is officially completed. ๐Ÿค— onto alina.

me looking at paz: :o

uploaded the first wip for ezra. the amount of divine smoking gifs his fc has is truly astounding. am I going to use all of them? yes.
hope to finish him before the deadline, might have to ask for an extension aaa
more like me looking at Ezra:
Dog sedutore ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐ŸคŸ.jpg

also sirius is finished ๐Ÿฅณ

Idk why completing the backstory of a cs is so difficult, even when I know exactly what I wanna put down. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Idk why completing the backstory of a cs is so difficult, even when I know exactly what I wanna put down. ๐Ÿ˜‚
this so true. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

because no one wants to actually write it ๐Ÿคก we all wish we could just transfer the words directly from our brains to the cs
We need that technology now
Imagine how easy it would be to make the CSs

at least you know how to code I donโ€™t have the slightest idea how to at all lmao
Lol I literally did the bare minimum for Romeo's CS code QwQ
But yea writing down personalities and backstories is so friggin diffucult-

Pretend I havenโ€™t edited my cs for the millionth time like damn I donโ€™t think a single day has passed where I havenโ€™t edited it. Iโ€™m too indecisive about pics

im super tempted to make alina a singer. not famous, just one of those underrated bar performers.

im super tempted to make alina a singer. not famous, just one of those underrated bar performers.
itโ€™s the way I was thinking of doing the same thing with zahra because her fc is a popular singer ๐Ÿคก but I think you should definitely go for it!

So, I trashed my concept for a son of Persephone, because I want to do something else with that character. I'm gonna make a son of Odin, in a more mystical manner rather than having the parents be lovers. I just can't decide if I want to put him in the Magicae dorm or the Viribus dorm.

also legacy of Phra Sao on the way Thai god of grumpiness and bad luck ๐Ÿ˜Œ he is a total downer really bringing the bad vibes to the party

Users who are viewing this thread

Back