• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ โ€” ๐จ๐จ๐œ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm not one for juggling multiple characters,but with lots of other participants doing so,it certainly seems to be quite the full house with a lot of story seeds

Really,it'd be Artem or Magicae,wouldn't it? Separate from the "knowledge" dorm,Cupid's domain is definitely "magic".
That's what I thought too, but I was kinda thinking, 'Well love is something definitely found in nature, but he also would belong in magic-'
Alrighty, Magicae it is then

ahh I finally finished Marianna ! also I would agree, I would say a child of Cupid would probably be in Silva or Magicae, though Artem would make sense as well

ahh I finally finished Marianna ! also I would agree, I would say a child of Cupid would probably be in Silva or Magicae, though Artem would make sense as well
Yep! I put him in Magicae ^^

Hellooooo everyone! The due date approaches and I canโ€™t even express how excited I am!

I think Iโ€™m content enough to leave Ninaโ€™s sheet alone, Iโ€™ve got her connections filled out and all of that. The only edit Iโ€™d probably make after this is her gifts, cause I'm lacking in ideas (any help is appreciated)

Iโ€™m putting the finishing touches on Siobhan today!! Iโ€™m really hyped for the cast!!

i think it's extremely fitting i decided to notice this rp on the due date

time to read everything and see if my ass can make the idea i have into an actually good character in a few hours teehee

i think it's extremely fitting i decided to notice this rp on the due date

time to read everything and see if my ass can make the idea i have into an actually good character in a few hours teehee
i believe in you!

itโ€™s so weird that iโ€™m not getting notified when people reply to this thread. ๐Ÿ˜ญ but im also super excited, however, iโ€™m taking alina off the table and just sticking with elias. hope thatโ€™s okay!

so i have a lil question about legacies bc i love making characters who get bullied

even though they're mostly without powers, would it be possible for them to develop non-functional physical changes? like a pair of wings that can't go anywhere or something of the sort? like a vestigial structure but even more embarrassing ๐Ÿ‘€

OHHH SHIT TODAYS THE LAST DAYYYYYY
WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW PUMPED I AMMMMM

so i have a lil question about legacies bc i love making characters who get bullied

even though they're mostly without powers, would it be possible for them to develop non-functional physical changes? like a pair of wings that can't go anywhere or something of the sort? like a vestigial structure but even more embarrassing ๐Ÿ‘€
You know, I honestly didnโ€™t even think of something like that! Thatโ€™s pretty unique! Yes Iโ€™d say that itโ€™s entirely possible. I did mention that some students do develop physical attributes as well so it would definitely apply to legacies. I never thought of the possibility of them not working, Iโ€™d me so upset if it mere me. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Users who are viewing this thread

Back