• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Cabin between worlds: A Rest stop for all adventures. (Always Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Keethan turned to the other person who had joined in “ yeah, wait do you mean like normal pizza? Like dough, marinara sauce, and mozarella cheese? Or like Cthulhu hide, deer blood, Ferkel slime. Cause if it’s the second one then no thanks. Keethan shivered at the thought of the time he had eaten that kind of pizza. He had gotten a really weird illness for a week with non stop vomiting

" Cthulhu hide..deer blood.. What? Who invented something like that." Miriam had never heard of such an... 'unappealing' recipe before. "Its just cheese and some meat and vegis. Normal food."
N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

"Oh, I've actually heard of Cthulu Hide before, never had it though it's expensive as all hell. I'm sure it's not really squid god meat, the rich people in my city love giving food pretentious names." Nikki smiled a bit at the thought of something even the slightest bit familiar, before returning to a look of concern after realizing they were probably serious.

She tilted her head. "Leaves? You mean you weren't talking about the green tentacle god?" Nikki sighs. "Say, would there happen to be any alcohol here? I can make some killer cocktails." She said, trying to change the subject.

Keethan shook his head. “ last time I drunk I ended up teleporting randomly. Long story short I woke up being the sacrifice for a tribal event.“ he shivered at the memory of waking up to almost being stabbed b their sword arms

Nikki finally came across the fridge and opened it. Her eyes sparkled upon seeing the contents inside. "Damn this place is stocked! Hope they don't mind me borrowing a few ingredients." She grabbed a couple bottles from the fridge, and a pepsi which she set on the counter. "There ya go." She then took a cocktail shaker from her satchel. A black smoke emitted from the shaker. It then formed into the shape of a young girl. "Alice don't mess with my drink this time." The black smoke nodded. "Good." Nikki then popped open the cocktail shaker and poured in Chartreuse Green, Greentea Liqueur, syrup, and lime juice. She then shook the shaker and poured it into a glass. After that she topped it off with sprite, ending up with a bright green concoction. "Ahh finally something familiar." She picked the glass up and took a large sip.

"When you think about it. Doesn't it seem strange how we were just able to wander inside without consequence?" Miriam asked while bitting into her a slice of pizza. " You would think someone would have greeted us but I don't think anyone's seen the owner" remembering that Sylvia had been looking for the owner earlier but none had shown their face.
" This has to be the right place right, would this many people mistaking come to the wrong home?"

Near: N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus LogisticsSlave LogisticsSlave
Mentioned: Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

Nikki took another sip of her concoction. "Wait, this is a house? Thought this was a diner or something considering the barstools. Also, what do you mean consequence?"

"
Nikki took another sip of her concoction. "Wait, this is a house? Thought this was a diner or something considering the barstools. Also, what do you mean consequence?"

"Well I meant that nothing has happened since everyone showed up. Everyone just made themselves at home like we owned this place."

Nikki chuckled. "Well you don't seem too concerned, considering you took the time to make a pizza. Oh by the way can I have some? I'll make you a drink in return."

Alexandra Rose-Greenwood

Alexandra was whistling while finding a couch to play her guitar right before she saw it & sits on the couch. She'll check the strings of her guitar & started to play it while singing the lyrics.

The forest was cold, which really said something for him to have that opinion. He was usually quite resistant the the varying temperatures of the human world. He glanced up, to the one riding the dark horse he was guiding. She was much more vunerable to the chill. Even after he'd given her his wool coat, leaving him in nothing but a light grey vest and thin button up shirt.

"I thought you wanted a break, love" He said, partially amused and worried over her misery.

"I expected something a bit warmer." The female growled, shivering.

The male looked back in front of him, unsurprised when he saw a cabin in their path. "Come, now, dear. It isn't so bad. Look, it seems that the promised shelter has decided to grace us with it's presence."

He lightly tugged the horses reigns, encouraging it to a slightly brisker pace. Soon, the duo were there. The male helped the female down, the male instantly towering over her due to their height difference. She only came up just below his shoulders, the male himself coming up at a precise 6'1".

"Go on inside while I get this beast settled in." The two parted ways.

The woman went inside, welcoming the warmth with a sigh. She could smell food, which instantly set her mouth watering. Having no need for it anymore, she removed the far too large coat and chose a secluded spot to wait for her companion. Without the coat, one could see she was pregnant, if only just.

Keethan would grab a Pepsi for the fridge “ I honestly thought this was some kinda hotel or something. But then again there are only 2 floors . . . Oh well, you mind if I have slice of your pizza?

Alexandra Rose-Greenwood

Alexandra takes a look of Keethan while she played the guitar so smooth & yet soft on the strings, she stops playing her guitar when he takes a sip of Pepsi saying to the male "Yo, can I have some Pepsi for me?? I'm so thirsty."

“Sure” Keethan replied to the woman playing the guitar. He grabbed another can and tossed it to her, his aim flawless “think fast!” He yelled as the can sailed towards her

Alexandra Rose-Greenwood

Alexandra chuckled a bit after she heard Keethan saying thinking fast right before she'll catch the can with one hand. She then opened the can & takes a sip saying to the male "What do you think that I thought that I'll think fast???" She says that in a boyish voice.

"beeep" oh my alarm. dam it!
"im so sorry but this mage must leave the lor wants her captain back" magolor anounced with a bow and hurryed out of the cabin “ i might be back again!”

Last edited:
Miriam at this point was used to getting very little of each dish she prepares, as most of it usually is given to the old lady at the town's shelter. "( um save some for me..?)" her voice was barely above a whisper but seemed alright with letting others dig in. Miriam wasn't sure about the drink offering, one of her crystals glowed as a small fairy-like creature hovered behind her, eyeing Nikki suspiciously to see what this 'drink is'.

Mentioned: N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus LogisticsSlave LogisticsSlave

Alexandra Rose-Greenwood

Alexandra gazes to Nikki questioning her what song she played in the guitar right before saying to her in a cute yet boyish voice "Well, I like to play Something Just Like This but I play Sick Boy. You staying here too??" She says that right before taking a another sip of the Pepsi can.

"I guess I might, not like I have anything to do on my off days. I guess it depends more on whether the owner shows up." Nikki then spotted the lady who just entered. "Hey there new person, welcome to the cabin, care for a drink?"

Keethan Heard Miriam asking to save some, however he knew there was no chance that he would be able to get one for, the pizza she made. So he hopped over to another reality, grabbed a slice from Shôkë and came back. “You said you wanted a slice” Keethan said handing it to Miriam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back