• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hey this sounds really cool! I would be interested

Hey this sounds really cool! I would be interested
Glad you're interested! We'll be starting very soon so be sure to get a character in! (No rush though.)

As many as you can handle.

I saw the bit about multiple characters and it got me thinking about twins that compete over a potential. I'll submit characters along those lines shortly but if that's too many please let me know and I'll rewrite it down to a single character.

I'm interested in joining but I'm currently at work for the next five hours. I have a character in mind, I just prefer creating character sheets on my computer. Is that enough time to get one in before the RP begins?

I'm interested in joining but I'm currently at work for the next five hours. I have a character in mind, I just prefer creating character sheets on my computer. Is that enough time to get one in before the RP begins?
When do you get home?
Oh yeah! Can I join? I've got several character ideas I could use for this!
Of course!

yeah I'm in the same boat as Skelekid, this sounds super cool and I hope there is still a spot or two open

Users who are viewing this thread

Back