• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Boys Request

Taylor

🦩🖤🦩
hi there, lovelies!

my name is Taylor (18+, she/her, replies whenever obligations allow) and it’s lovely to meet you!

just throwing out a line to see if anyone is interested in any oc x canon (+doubling optional ) (totally will to do cc x cc for you if we’re doubling, though) this fandom i’m craving…but let’s lay some groundwork, shall we?

18+ partners only. non-negotiable I’m afraid.

themes such as angst/drug use/🌶/violence/drama/ etc etc are my absolute favorite topics to enhance a good storyline. so, with that being said, i’m not looking for anything slice-of-life — albeit, i don’t mind some fluff to lighten things up a bit.

no one liners, please. i prefer to receive a couple paragraphs or so, but i’m not a stickler on matching lengths or anything…so, as long as i have something to work with, i’m super content!

all pairings welcome. fxf, mxm, mxf, or any dynamic that may interest you. i’m also open to writing for love triangles, poly dynamics, or anything in-between.

i prefer to write over discord or even email. just ask for my username! here is fine, too, though.

Love Interests: Solider Boy, Homelander, Starlight, Black Noir, or Maeve.

Hiya! I'm currently in the process of catching up to season three but I love the show so far - if that's not a problem I'd love to discuss some kind of plot <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back