• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Bounty Hunter's Daughter

JDizzle383

The Happy RP Salesman
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I know, I know, you all think I mean Mandalorian.

Well, I don't.

This is a completely OC world, in a Sci-Fi setting. The plot?

[My Character] A bounty hunter assassinates a target. this Target has a baby in their arms and in a lapse of judgement and moment of panic, the man decides to take and raise the child instead of killing her before the guards find him with the baby[Your Character].

Fast forward to the girl's 18th birthday, and she's part of the family, and is given a position as his partner, given a cut of the earnings, and is given the missions to kill targets just like her father. as of yet, she has no idea he's not biological in the slightest. At this point, the Bounty hunting duo is feared and she has no reason to suspect anything.

I would like to play with the idea that she eventually finds out, depending on what happens, but for a while, I want [Y/C] to respect and love [M/C] like family.

I want to world build DURING the RP, adding factoids and tidbits about the world through the story rather than hours of predesigned worlds. since this is a bounty hunter thing, expect sci-fi terminology to be used and things to be discussed OOC about what they do and things, but for the most part, the story is the important part, not the actual logic behind how a certain gun uses a certain caliber or laser capacity. I hate having to stick to "Real gun" technicality logic.

Now you may be wondering why there's a romance tag on this. Well, I'll tell you. She is 18 when this is happening, and the galaxy is full of people who find her attractive. dates are going to happen, and there are going to be missions where she has to get information out of people with less than savory methods such as murdering people or seduction techniques. this is not for minors.

Now that you know the idea, let's see if you qualify.

1. Be over 18, please
  2. The gender of your character must be female. Daughter means daughter. Nuff said.
  3. No one-liners. I will ghost a one-liner writer.
  4. On that note, I write 3 paragraphs average or fifteen sentences when not in good paragraph format when I can, but I don't expect you to as long as you give me something to react to
  5. This is sci-fi, so all sorts of aliens are going to pop up and all sorts of planetary jumps will be done. If you think of a species, just put it into the RP. Odds are I want story content to be surprised over planned. I mean it, there's hardly anything that upsets me.
  6. As 5 implies I have no triggers. If you have something that bothers you, just say something, and POOF, not mentioned in the RP
  7. I am autistic and will say some crazy stuff OOC sometimes. I have a very low filter which means I don't always think before I speak. thankfully there is the backspace key, but no one is perfect. Please respect this.
  8. Please don't ghost me for more than a week. I will post every other day at minimum and multiple times a day at max.
  9. If you need to leave for something like a vacation, funeral, wedding... anything, let me know if you can.
  10. Let's all have fun and play together!

Any takers?

Ohhh I'm up for this!! I have a story concocted up in my head of this similar trope so it'll definitely be fun to try it out with someone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back