• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Blue House - detailed urban fantasy with world folklore

If I'm not mistaken, as guardians they can still interact with the living world. Anwen and Theo are going to have a mutual (human) friend for example. Anwen and the human (Erika) don't realize she's dead.

She's just trying to convince Anwen to get a protective dog, and they're going to try and convince her to try LARPing.

Last edited:
I finally edited my placeholder post with my CS. The coding went crazy on me and I frankly don't have enough energy to correct it. Everything is there, just perhaps a bit jumbled up. All of his shapeshifting forms are in the second spoiler if there are two listed. -.-

*slams cs down the table.* finished! I don't like posting an unpolished CS, so I took my time curating this little fellow. So anyway, here's a new guardian for you guys. I've written a lot, but I did enjoy writing this character up. :csmile:

Last edited:
Are there any spirits yet? And would you still want another person. I'm new to this site and to group projects like these. But I immediately thought of a dryad or local spirit of sort. Living in a nature park in the middle of the city. Mostly peaceful unless people litter or bother the ducks or something.
Or otherwise a small spirit living in an old library. Having grown alongside the city and secretly being there helping out for those who respect the old books.

Are there any spirits yet? And would you still want another person. I'm new to this site and to group projects like these. But I immediately thought of a dryad or local spirit of sort. Living in a nature park in the middle of the city. Mostly peaceful unless people litter or bother the ducks or something.
Or otherwise a small spirit living in an old library. Having grown alongside the city and secretly being there helping out for those who respect the old books.
Those ideas are all great. You can totally make a spirit!

Those ideas are all great. You can totally make a spirit!
Thank you very much!
Right now I probably shouldn't join, as I've just joined three other rps. I'm holding off on joining more, because I don't want to overwhelm myself by taking on too many stories at once. I want to make sure I give each story the quality it deserves, and I don't want to spread myself too thin.

It's too bad, because I'd love to experience what it's like rp'ing in a big group like this. But I rather take things slow now rather than have to drop out halfway through.

I have a question :D

Do the guardians remember their death? or what caused it? Is it different for everyone?

I feel like the answer to this will decide if I want my character to be an existing guardian or a new one :U It'll also help me with my backstory (Which is currently on hold) lol.

I have a question :D

Do the guardians remember their death? or what caused it? Is it different for everyone?

I feel like the answer to this will decide if I want my character to be an existing guardian or a new one :U It'll also help me with my backstory (Which is currently on hold) lol.
I know Anwen doesn't realize that she's died. She remembers the fight, but assumes she survived it.
...does that help?

I know Anwen doesn't realize that she's died. She remembers the fight, but assumes she survived it.
...does that help?

Ah yes i remember reading that somewhere now...duh lol

Does that also apply to "old" guardians? Is it possible for a long-term existing guardian to still not know that theyve passed?

I suppose i could make my character a new guardian and not realize shes passed. That would be an exciting (but tragic) thing to discover! Why do we like torturing our characters :')

Ah yes i remember reading that somewhere now...duh lol

Does that also apply to "old" guardians? Is it possible for a long-term existing guardian to still not know that theyve passed?

I suppose i could make my character a new guardian and not realize shes passed. That would be an exciting (but tragic) thing to discover! Why do we like torturing our characters :')
Well, Theo's cs says:
Theo’s memories are fuzzy about the time before he became a guardian, or that’s what he says, and its not unusual. Some guardians have no idea how they became as they are
So not everyone knows how they died, but I think if they know they're a guardian, they've been told they died.

That sounds like a good idea. Especially since some people can know your character has passed, so you can freak them out. As for torture, my thing is, sure our characters suffer, but then they're gonna find a special home and family. Hard to have comfort without the hurt to start with, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back