• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Blue House - detailed urban fantasy with world folklore

Apologies for the delay! 😭
Was super hectic, but hopefully can post it this weekend or yes, Monday also great.

SilverFlight SilverFlight thinking about a guardian of curiosity! She would'nt be completely new, but one of the newer ones of the existing guardians. Would you consider that a virtue?

I've been busy the past week or two with acquiring a house and then been busy being sick. Now though, I need to do dishes, feed people, and paint my helmet. I should be able to get a cs made and sent though.

Paint a helmet- wait what?
lmfaoooo

it's for a cosplay/skit thing on TikTok I'm doing with my husband and roommate lol. I forgot to paint the helmet and my hammer all month. Gonna go as a Paladin of Devotion for Bhaal, my husband as a Death Cleric of Myrkle, and my roommate is just some wizard who is tagging along for the ride and doesn't mind our evil ways lmfaooo

lmfaoooo

it's for a cosplay/skit thing on TikTok I'm doing with my husband and roommate lol. I forgot to paint the helmet and my hammer all month. Gonna go as a Paladin of Devotion for Bhaal, my husband as a Death Cleric of Myrkle, and my roommate is just some wizard who is tagging along for the ride and doesn't mind our evil ways lmfaooo
Hahaha so fun!

Btw, almost finish... only need to flash out the backstory, don't leave me behind guys 🤣

Heyo! I am defs behind so anyone stressing about finishing, do not worry. I'd like to start this week, but you will be able to jump in after that. It's all chill.

Ok, I will have more time for this starting next week, today I managed to scrape some time together so ima read CSs and hopefully put the finishing touches on my own.

I think people can start as long as their sheets are mostly done. They don't have to be complete.

Hello! Just wondering if this is still open. I have an idea for a guardian of love, but I'm unsure if that spot has been taken yet. And I know I'm a bit late for this, so it's completely understandable if it's closed now.

Hello! Just wondering if this is still open. I have an idea for a guardian of love, but I'm unsure if that spot has been taken yet. And I know I'm a bit late for this, so it's completely understandable if it's closed now.
We still have spots! I think a Guardian if love is possible for sure.

Yeah we are still accepting. A lot of people who showed interest originally haven't replied.

Hugyuzrxjfctdxj I think I'm gonna toss my whole cs in the trash and start again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back