• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ⧫ The Black Hand - A 1965 Mafia RP

I'm interested in joining but I don't know very much about the mafia so I am a bit worried that I might mess up the atmosphere.

Ezekiel Tilbilwitz, co-head of the Jewish Community of Black Mills is done watching this city rot. New management is needed to cure this disease, and what better man for the job than an experienced, self-made doctor like himself?
Moses Tybylwitz, co-head of the Jewish Community of Black Mills is done watching this city rot. New management is needed to cure this disease, and what better man for the job than an experienced, self-made doctor like himself?

I know little about the mafia, but had been contemplating creating a mafia-style RP as it just has so much potential for interesting conflicts and interactions between players. Run well, this has potential to be absolutely mega, so consider me intrigued also!

Moses Tybylwitz, co-head of the Jewish Community of Black Mills is done watching this city rot. New management is needed to cure this disease, and what better man for the job than an experienced, self-made doctor like himself?
How very funny Sam. Moses Tilbitwitz is just getting out of the slammer. He's part of the rot.

TheFool TheFool When can we expect the thread up?

Last edited:
I'm super interested! I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to history and mafia, but I'm more than willing to put in the extra work researching to be as authentic as possible. I look forward to seeing more of this.

Hey Guys! Glad to see so much excitement for this RP and the threads!

TheFool TheFool is a little busy right now, so I'll be serving as your acting deputy; OOC and CS pages are up for use:

Please use the OOC page to talk about the families you want to join and all your ideas for character so that we can all get our stories straight. If you've got any major questions, I'll probably be able to answer it, so don't be afraid to ask.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's characters!

So I absolutely love this concept and if you have space I would love the chance to join! If not, no worries and I can wait or just watch and enjoy ^.^

So I absolutely love this concept and if you have space I would love the chance to join! If not, no worries and I can wait or just watch and enjoy ^.^
Currently no limit on space! You're free to join, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or Somnus Somnus here or in DMs!
Got room for a crooked cop?
Oh buddy, there's tons of room for more cops. Better if they're a little dirty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back