• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ⧫ The Black Hand - A 1965 Mafia RP

Ezekiel Tilbilwitz, co-head of the Jewish Community of Black Mills is done watching this city rot. New management is needed to cure this disease, and what better man for the job than an experienced, self-made doctor like himself?

Ezekiel Tilbilwitz, co-head of the Jewish Community of Black Mills is done watching this city rot. New management is needed to cure this disease, and what better man for the job than an experienced, self-made doctor like himself?
"Experienced" "self made" "doctor".

Is the rp started? should I jump in?
OMG i'm so interested!
This seems intriguing; I may be interested in a character!
This idea of yours is very interesting, I'd be down for this.
I'm definitely interested!
I'd be interested!
I'm interested as well.
Mark me down as interested
I do be stating my interest on behalf of the great Scilabra family. The old blood.
I'm down.

This blew up more than I was expecting, lmao.

Thanks for your interest guys!

I'm going to begin working on getting threads up so we can start as soon as possible!

uu9pmDP.gif

I'd be interested most in playing a 14 year old boy, a descendant of one of the families, ready to start doing errands for them or something, or a younger child, boy or girl, or a 18-21 year old girl. Lemme know~~

A children in mafia... That's interesting! I'm planning to create a young adult woman with a body of 15 years old girl. I still don't know which family I should I pick for her in all honesty, though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back