• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the between. [ooc]

Could I join?
You can fill out an application as required. The role play hasn't started yet, and you should read all the information provided rather than simply posting and joining something. You have yet to create a character or message it to me to confirm that it's appropriate. I'm deleting your message in the main thread because the RP hasn't even started, nor is the amount you began with acceptable. :ghostunu:

MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx You aren't supposed to remember how you died, only that you are dead. Also, is my post not specific enough? There is no sign that tells you "Follow the path", it's in your mind like you know you're supposed to do it. You should complete your post when you've started moving. If you stand still, your character can't get to where they need to go.

Does my post not make sense to you all? Do you require more clarification?

MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx You aren't supposed to remember how you died, only that you are dead. Also, is my post not specific enough? There is no sign that tells you "Follow the path", it's in your mind like you know you're supposed to do it. You should complete your post when you've started moving. If you stand still, your character can't get to where they need to go.

Does my post not make sense to you all? Do you require more clarification?
It's okay. I'll edit my post accordingly

Sorry if I type formally. But yeah, let me know if something doesn't make sense or if you'd like me to fix/clarify something.

Maevrys Maevrys I will try and get another post done today since I finally have some free time. If not today, then tomorrow will be the latest you can expect one from me.

Maevrys Maevrys Agreed. I've been wanting to avoid posting right away again, because I didn't feel it was right. But....the longer we wait, the more likely it is this rp would die before it even started. :/

Maevrys Maevrys Alright then; it pains me to see people kicked out, but I guess they could've at least said something about why they can't post. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back