• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The betrayer

LuvDragon

You're going to stand there and watch me burn
Hello! Thank you for reading this over. This is a silly Rp idea I had in mind that I would love to flush out with someone.
This can be a small group but I'm more looking for 1x1​

The base Idea-

Once a generation a woman with strong spiritual powers is chosen, or forced depending on your point of view, to give up her life to be a guardian of sorts. Her only job and responsibility is to pray for and spend every ounce of energy wishing for the safety and well-being of all. There is a device that converts that energy to help repel evil in the lands. As a result, the one chosen isn't allowed the privilege of friends or love in fear that the guardian wouldn't be able to focus all her energy on keeping the world safe. After the current guardian is killed and the next in line kidnapped, the world starts to fall apart. Seemingly proving the guardian system worked. Without one in place monsters of all types start popping up. Crops start dying and people getting sick. And everyone blamed it on the guardian for not doing her job.

But could there be another cause for this? That the guardian was only a bandaid to a bigger problem? Allowing people to ignore the truth of the world? Or maybe the guardian was the problem itself? After all, even though the monsters sometimes kill people, and reek havoc where ever they go. An abundance of life seemed to follow them. This is a rough idea that would need to be flushed out with someone.

Your character-
Your character can be a few people. The first role that comes to mind was a bodyguard or someone assigned to watch over the guardian. Or maybe someone who snuck in that was opposed to the guardian system to begin with. This is something we can work out.

My character-
Ialla, next in line to be guardian. She is known as a shy, kind-hearted, and lonely girl. She never really had (or allowed to have) any real friends and it tends to make her socially awkward and a bit stand-offish. At times she seemed a bit paranoid, with growing fears of losing herself someday and struggled to keep a darker side in check, so as not to harm anyone. Any reports of monster attacks she blamed on herself. For not having enough power or focus.

A more detailed sheet is waiting to be filled out after the world and other character is fully set up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back