• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The battle for the British isles (And Ireland)

f2eaafd3c01762fe87a1f5f3d34b380e.jpg

Mentions: Synastry Synastry AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath SidTheSkid SidTheSkid YungJazz YungJazz Iskandar Iskandar

Peigi was beyond pissed.

As Caroline stretched her hand out in what she probably thought was a menacing manner, Peigi moved toward it, her forehead almost brushing the pale hand in a show of bravery. She wasn't afraid. In fact, she was ready to fight, right there, right now. She most certainly would have, had people not started talking all at once. As Caroline dropped her hand, the man that had come with her began shouting, another older man who claimed to know the dragon approached, and Uisce was going just a bit batshit crazy.

You know, a normal meeting of the minds.

Peigi stepped back behind Uisce, wagging her head in a confused manner. She wasn't sure who to listen to, and she certainly wasn't sure how to reply to anything. Were she and Aldair done here? How did these people find them? And what was going to happen next? Peigi felt as if all of this was going above her head. She wasn't here to save the world. She was just here to save her clan. And now, she wasn't even sure if she could do that. Waters couldn't be spared, and they were still starving. Even now, her stomach growled silently, reminding her that she hadn't eaten for some time. She gazed longingly at the markets, where she could see a few small baskets filled with small, thin fish. Even the people here were having trouble fishing. The prices were absurd, but for a moment, she considered buying one. But a feeling of embarrassment grew inside her, and she cast aside the idea without a second thought. She had no right to feed when her people couldn't. She would eat when they did, and no sooner.

The smell of the nearby sea then crept in, making Peigi cast her eyes toward the streets that led toward it. She felt as though she should leave. She didn't belong here; she belonged with her clan and finding a solution. Perhaps she should just leave. In fact, she was sure everyone wanted her to leave. She was sticking out like a rusty nail, not adding to the conversations in any way. She tucked a damp clump of hair behind her ear and sheathed her sword, noticing that it was no longer needed.

Making up her mind, she quietly slipped away, headed back toward the market. No, those tasty-looking fish would have to find other homes. That bow string was going to be hers, then she was out of here. She made her way back to the stand where she had first found the strings, handing over a small sack of coins and picking up the white string she had been eyeing before. It was beautiful - no, immaculate. She found a shady corner and sat down, pulling out her bow and beginning to attach the new string to it.​

qqw.png

• (Location: Ferinis, Port of Scotland. )(Mood: Exasperated)
    (Interactions: Cadegan Morrigan - YungJazz YungJazz , Aldair - AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath , Saint - Iskandar Iskandar )
    (Mentions: Peigi - boo. boo. , Uisce - Synastry Synastry )

What... The... Hell? No seriously, Caroline visualized that she'd be socializing with Scotland's guardian, just having a benevolent conversation and possibly being enlightened with the dragon's secretive methods revolving around the enchanting subject of Arcane philosophy, typical matters yet ones that would lead up to an entertaining discussion with a figure of exceptional importance. This was not the case! These trifling vulgarians abreast of Uisce were nothing short of dim-witted neanderthals that were captivated by flourishing their sharpened brands around like they were having a 'measuring' contest, even if those benefactors she had adjacent to her were effective enough to take on the most hardiest of foes with sheer fortitude alone, they would never be qualified enough to withstand an adversary with a calculative mind which is probably why they were so 'devoted' to the fabled preserver as if an uneducated pup clinging onto their mother's bosom. Whomever these unprincipled sell-swords were, they came nowhere as close to seizing the title of remarkably 'inconvenient' considering that role was taken by this proper 'wallaper' whose a bit late for his meeting with Death. At first she thought nothing of it perhaps a senile stooge who lost his way to the local masquerade ball and was asking for directions but then this caped 'crusader' came under the impression he was invulnerable, ill-advisedly addressing the witch as an 'Elf'! Graaah! Second time, this was the second time she was called this in a short period of time. Be that as it may it only had gotten even better, how so? Well in addition to being labeled that horrendous moniker, he had the actual guts to intimidate Caroline albeit he wouldn't be having guts for very long if he kept up his improper behavior. "You should be grateful of Uisce, she's the only thing stopping me from sending you back to your 'Lord' in a portable urn." Stern antipathy treaded through the woman's voice whole-heartedly as she casted a dark look at Saint, sending off an undercurrent of pure destructive intent in his wake as she reluctantly bit her bottom-lip, accidentally drawing a millimeter of blood to dribble sluggishly down the front of her chin before wiping it off with her wrist and huffing with displeasure. At least that tribal-marked barbarian had the decency of leaving, Caroline honestly believed that they were going to resolve their own encounter with a bit of short-lived violence but with all of the confusion encompassing them the aggressive tendencies soon had died out, replacing their sweltering hostility aside. Surprisingly Cadegan must've had met this elderly fool before, judging from his heated outrage he exhibited towards him.

Honestly Caroline thought she was going to be the first one to leave this senseless exchange of rude insults but it seemed that the haughty pirate couldn't bare the frustration of dealing with that crotchety zealot and that sea-horse 'thing'. He definitely had the right idea, leaving these insufferable companions of Uisce in order to get away from them and douse his head in some alcohol, speaking of which, a large-brimming flagon of mead would more than likely help mend the burning sensations of murder she has towards this 'prophet' of God. "Take care, i'll be joining you rather shortly depending on how this goes." She waved, nodding at both Cadegan and Razor as they departed only to be stopped by Uisce who had frantically chased after them, hoping to resolve tensions a bit more. She could genuinely say that she was beginning to have a feeling of appreciation for her fellow 'Pirate King' with the way he challenged to gut those whom insulted his crew-mates which for once actually made Caroline feel rather special from his compassionate yet fiery words, his obnoxious tendencies were nothing but minor drawbacks to his personality now that she had become somewhat accustomed to them. "Anyways, you speak of Marik like he poses an actual threat to Scotland. I thought Gwyber fought for the people not for Marik's conquest of chaos, certainty she wouldn't cause harm to the kin that protect these sovereign nations." The King may have been a tad lawless when it came to rounding up these magical entities and doing God knows what to them but marching upon Scotland and the rest of the land with his troops would be calling for a civil war! It would be absolute insanity that would profit no-one especially with it leading to nowhere but bloodshed. "If anything, I should be the one concerned! Marik's reign is a threat to those that have wisdom in the art of magic and quite frankly I would be if it weren't for the fact that he's benefiting me from doing such a thing, sure it's cruel but what isn't life but cruel? With sorcery being a rarity, imagine the influence someone like me could have! I would be one of if not the most significant beings in the world."

Caroline stopped, taking a breath as she focused on her self-serving ambitions before speaking once more to Saint with a sinister expression brushing her cheeks with glee. "Legions of those in need would flock to me, I would be seen as absolute royalty in the eyes of the people. Why stop someone that's unintentionally helping me? If my kind are too numskulled to leave knowing they have the capability of it then to me it's just natural selection." She was cruel-hearted but in her own mind she was justified, Caroline honestly didn't know why these mages couldn't just abandon these nations despite having the magic to do so. Idiots, nothing but idiots only throwing themselves in harms way! Nevertheless there was doubts she had in her mind, Marik's ways were very mysterious and unpredictable but so was she... Maybe she could be coaxed into joining the resistance if she saw a purpose in it.

Interactions: Emmi Emmi
Mentions: bloodfire bloodfire

1516590638638.pngAlexandria tilted her head at Alexa as she suggested that maybe she should perform. Then Alexa and Eren bursted out into laughter and Alexandria merely sighed. Still, Alexandria now knew that Alexa was some sort of mage, and it really narrowed what type due to the Festival of Fire. Alexandria looked down at Arazel who was now sleeping on the forest floor, "Ahhh. We can't leave her here." Alexandria hopped off her horse and scooped up the small girl before placing her on the back of her horse, "There we go."

Alexandria turned back around and looked at the two teenagers. Alexandria was confused for a moment, what mode of transportation did these two have that they did not need horses. She shrugged to herself, "I see. Well it is still best for use to head there. It is close and I think we will find an ally there. Well... He might not want to ally with us after meeting Alexa and seeing her... bad personality." Alexandria couldn't find a way to tip-toe around that one, so instead she was blunt with Alexa.

Next thing Alexandria knew, Eren was on the brink of collapsing. He had managed to stop himself from falling to the ground by holding onto a tree. Alexa had rushed over to his aid and helped keep himself up. The two began to mumble with each other about something, and Alexandria merely watched the two whisper. Alexandria was suspicious of Eren, and everything that she had seen from him pointed to him not being human. She wasn't sure what kind of beast he was, but she had a vague idea, "Eren isn't looking too good. Is there anyway for me to help?" Alexandria began to slowly approach the two teenagers.

Interactions: Emmi Emmi
Mentions: None​

1516590664566.pngZava blinked at Grace for not being self-aware and believing that none of the boys, and probably some of the girls, liked her. Zava chuckled at Grace and patted her head once more. Ahhhh, this girl is so stupid, but somehow it is endearing. I suppose it could be worse...

"Ahhhh. Hahaha. Well. Yeah. I am glad you like the name. I knew you would!" Zava paused and looked at the smiling Grace, "Good girl. We can't let the flowers or the kids down. I am sure all the kids from the village want to see you in your flower crown. They'll shower you in compliments and do anything you want, wont they?" Zava paused as Grace quickly turned the conversation to that of politics. Ahhhh. Damn you and your idiocy. Why couldn't you just talk about buttercups for any hour! Wait no! That would be torture...

"King Marik. Hmm... I suppos-" Before Zava could finish her answer, Grace had become distracted by a big blue butterfly. Zava watched the butterfly slowly fly away from Grace, which gave her an idea. She let go of Grace's hand and slowly followed the butterfly before catching it in her gloved hands. She made sure not to harm it or kill it, and took it to Grace. Zava looked down at Grace's face before gently placing the butterfly on Grace's flower crown, "I am on King Marik's side. I don't think he is a great man, but I do business with him. For now, I aid him and his rule." Zava smiled as the butterfly stayed on Grace's flower crown like an ornament or decoration piece.

Interactions: YungJazz YungJazz (Cadegan), Synastry Synastry (Uisce), SidTheSkid SidTheSkid (Caroline)
Mentions: AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath (Aldair), boo. boo. (Peigi)
1516590685015.png"Indeed, Cadegan. You are a young man who has the luxury of being foolish and narrow-minded." Saint said calmly in the face of Cadegan's heated words, "And this country may not be mine, but it is part of the Isles. If I must leave my own country in order to protect the Isles as a whole, I shall. I have not come here to listen to the whining of a boy with too much pride. I have no intentions of destroying or meddling in this country either. I am here to aid the Scotsmen and protect the Isles from Marik and England." Saint sighed and shook his head at Cadegan, "I hope if the time ever comes, that you can see when Scotland is in the wrong, as I have seen that England is in the wrong."

Saint remained silent as he now directed his anger and fury towards the kelpie. Cadegan had strong feelings for his country and its past, and let his pride and emotion get the better of him. This disappointed Saint. Saint knew Cadegan due to their many encounters in the past, and respected the man as a fighter, but always believed his personality and emotions to be a weakness, "Cadegan..." Saint paused, thinking of his next words carefully, "Do not dwell on the past. Focus on the now. Fight for the future. Use that anger of yours to protect your country. If you condemn Uisce for her past actions, and lack of protection... Then become that protection Scotland needs." Saint heaved a sigh, "A Guardian. Not some mere pirate that terrorizes the coasts and seas."

Saint looked back at Cadegan as the young man now intended to drown himself in the pleasures of alcohol. Something Saint never understood as it all tasted like shite and piss, "I doubt you would let such remarks slide by. Fear not, I shall not harm your Witch. As for your people, I swear that I shall not bring any harm to them. They may not be my people, but I intend to protect them." Saint watched as Cadegan left the group and headed towards the nearest tavern.

Why do you provoke that one, child.

"I suppose... Deep down I still hold some of my old ignorance. Wanting to help everyone, even if they don't need it." Saint muttered to himself, lowering his head slightly before raising it back up, "Plus he has the attitude of a toddler. Always hated Toddlers."

Saint's attention was taken by Uisce who had addressed him, he merely nodded and watched as she walked past him and the Kelpie and Selkie. She was now addressing Cadegan. Saint remained silent and watched the Primordial dragon attempted to put Cadegan in his place by telling him that she had never left. It was most likely true, without Uisce, Scotland most likely would have fallen to something evil and unworldly. Saint stood there, feeling Uisce's presence become more and more noticeable. Something only one of the Primordials, or those that stand atop the mountain of Gods would have. Saint felt a chill run down his back, but paid no attention to it. He stood, and watched Uisce reveal her true power.

Saint's gaze drifted to the Selkie's who had remained quiet but did act aggressively towards the Elf. It wasn't surprising that her demeanor would change upon the whims of Uisce. He continued to watch the young girl before raising an eyebrow at her. Saint had heard her stomach grumble and he watched as she looked over at the market and the food that was there. He would continue to watch as she sheathed her sword and quietly slipped away from the group. The old man heaved a sigh, and watched his breath dissipate into the air, "It appears you have lost a follower, Uisce." He placed one of his hands on the hilt of his sword and began to feel the his stubble with the other.

Saint looked over at the Elf who said that Uisce was the only reason he was still alive. He tilted his head in confusion, and then shook it. He batted the air, as if she was a mere mosquito trying to pester him. He felt the undercurrent of pure destructive intent she had sent his way, and watched as she bit her bottom lip, causing herself to bleed. He sighed in disappointment, "Ah. The foolishness and stupidity of youth." He paused, looking her right in the eyes. Saint would continue this stare, not blinking once or looking at anything else. Even when she was rambling about how important that she was and how Marik was doing her a favor, "Perhaps you'd survive Marik's onslaught. Of course you would need to be much better at magic, Elf."

"A fool and an arrogant ass." Saint said as Caroline finally finished speaking. He was still staring at her, his eyes filled with heat and killing intent, "You have no reason to live. Elf. You are an arrogant, stupid, egomaniac who would have everyone kiss your ass." He began to walk up towards her, each step was thundering. Caroline caused the old man to snap. As he got closer he unsheathed his blade, and with the blink of an eye, the sharpened tip of Durandal was poking the skin of Caroline's neck. Saint slightly pushed forward, causing a singular drop of blood to roll down her neck.

Stop, my child. Take a deep breath. That woman will get what she deserves. For now you must keep her alive.

Saint quickly sheathed his blade in the matter of a second, and pulled out a rag. He tossed it at Caroline and walked away from her, "Your way of thinking will not only harm others, but even yourself. You are a fool to thank Marik, and to believe Gwyber the real threat. You are a coward, Blood Witch. Your ambition will be your undoing." Saint turned his attention towards Cadegan, who was most likely going to snap, "Stop, Cadegan. I said I will not harm her. Merely intimidation for a loud mouth." Saint kept his eyes on Cadegan, and slowly backed up to Uisce, almost as if he was using her as insurance. Cadegan would probably be the only person stupid enough to even cause a fight with Uisce right next to Saint, but it was worth a gamble.

Last edited:
Ddraig (Tân Goch)
Mentions: A L M O S A L M O S Iskandar Iskandar
Interactions: sprouhtt sprouhtt

Tohsaka.Tokiomi.full.1274936.jpg

Ddraig’s eyes followed Gwyber as she circled him. Ddraig smirked menacingly at Gwybers comments, “You forget. It was this ‘overheated lizard’ that sent you running with your tail between your legs up your last visit to Wales. Rember your place, fire will always hold sway over ice, have you returned so I may reinforce that?”. She had caught onto his plan, but he did not need much longer before he had thawed everyone so that his people may flee and he can finally cut loose. He just needed time and he could end this war before it really found its feet. “I am in a good mood, so I will give you the opportunity to walk away with your pride intact. Let your… lover… over there tell the king you were unable to locate me”, Ddraig nodded over the man who had been seen with Gwyber before the red dragons arrival, “Unless you’re feeling brave? In which case, I will allow you to have one attempt at gaining your revenge before I discontinue this farce of yours”. Ddraig was slowly trying to close the gap, hoping that the heat coming from him would weaken her enough to give him more of an advantage.

The skin on Ddraigs hands began to change, red scales and talons began to form in the place of his hands. He was gearing up for a fight. “A shame your personality does not match that beautiful face. Were you not a traitor I may have been able to thaw that icy heart for you. Alas, I am already spoken for. My apologies. Maybe a quiet life of study with Nadur would be better suited to you? After all, you are garnering a lot of unwanted attention”. Ddraig smirked. It was working. if he could keep her talking for a few more moments, this war of hers and Mariks would soon be over. He would see to it personally.

Uffern Jones
Mentions: sprouhtt sprouhtt Uasal Uasal Synastry Synastry Iskandar Iskandar
Interactions: None

34e2c8e1fe2714642f93367535c6dfde416dc84c_hq.jpg

Uffern sighed as he waited. Boredom slowly taking over. He had been sat at the border of Scotland and England since Marik first took the throne. He hadn't enlightened anyone is weeks and it was beginning to take it's toll on him. Marik had said to him 'Uffern, I wish for you to wait for Uisce to reveal her presence. Once she has, you are to destroy that feeble barrier she has erected and assist the others in destroying her. Be warned, she may have found out that the red dragon has been removed. Her rage is not something to be taken lightly. DO NOT CHALLENGE HER ALONE!'. The words from Marik rang in his head, 'I could take that pathetic water lizard. She is more likely to give me a good shower than hurt me' Uffern pouted as he waited. He sat crossed legged with Excalibur across his lap, the sword had a knack for detecting powerful auras at a distance. Unless they made an effort to hide it, he could detect the dragons, Marik, Clair and a few others he did not know from a considerable distance. For example, he knew that red and white were facing off, their power levels growing by the second. Clair was about to come down upon a group of heretics, and the green had revealed himself, though the last one was faint and more difficult to discern. Eugh, he could feel the presence of that false Christian, he wasn't far away. Uffern would have to deal with him soon.

As Uffern was going to retire to his tent he felt it, slightly, but there all the same. It was big blue. He began leaping with excitement, "Ho Ho, you've done it now! I know where you are! I know where you are!". Uffern began dancing around in a circle, he was giddy with anticipation, adrenaline coursing through his system. He strolled up the barrier and began stroking it, to anyone watching it would look like he was stroking thin air. He raised Excalibur and drew his tongue along the edge, drawing blood. "Here I come! Are you ready for Uffren Jones you bitch!". He swung his sword down, hitting the barrier with force. Blue and black lightning clashed, fighting one another. A blue light flashed and Uffern was sent careering into a tree, but his work had been done. To any with a magical eye, the barrier that once stood in front of him began to crumble and dissipate into thin air. Excalibur may not be what it once was but it was enough to remove the feeble barrier standing in front of the mad man. He stood up dazed and kissed the cross around his neck. "I thank you lord above", Uffern said to himself as he skipped across the border into Scotland, heading straight for where he had last felt Uisce's power.

Last edited:
arazel had begun to dream while she slept. it had been a long time since she dared to let her mind wander due to the fact she had been traumatized a t a young age..despite her appearance..arazel usually was unpredictable. but she seemed to have a liking to alexandria so much so she even called her mother. . arazel was a bit on the side of mystery. but after encountering alexanria and her two..companions? she felt a bit more safe. . in the dream however..arazel was back home. in bran-bai during the age of the forgotten wars...she knew there were other races fighting over the lands of bran-bai..but why was there a large..very large white dragon? was it somethig to do with how her parents were lost...? as the dream ended however the dragon had spoken to her. it was all white..enveloped by red lightning...but she felt that it would be too far in the ages for it to still be around. since she had learned that the great rulers do not weild lightning as far as she could tell. much less red. . and as she seen the large beast she awoke with a start...but she spoke the same lineof words aloud. . "you sealed your fate upon leaving ypour forest...and in doing so you have doomed the lands to fire and decay"

she started hyper ventilating and looked around for a bit. until noticing alexandra was still with her. she was still very groggy. as it had ben quite a while since she last attained heself any sort of sleep. she looked from alexandra, to alexa. and then to ben...and she spoke up with. concern. "mother...?/ are they okay? " there it was. arazel calling alexandra her mother. whther it be due to the fact she might see some resemblance of her birth mother in alexandra was not for certain. but she seemed to think nothing of it. she was ..happy for the first time in a long while. and she was content with it. even if alexa or erin would despise her or distrust her. arazels stomach growled of course. she had not eaten in a while. and her pack no longer had any starfruit. "im..im hungry..." arazel whispered. as she stared at alexandra with hunger in her eyes. and the stare was rather..disturbing

mentions: Iskandar Iskandar Emmi Emmi
interacting with: Iskandar Iskandar Emmi Emmi

Mentions:
Interactions: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 sprouhtt sprouhtt

1516655579502.pngAragon watched as Ddraig had finally revealed him. He was furiously writing things down and simultaneously watched every action the Welsh Dragon took. It did not surprise Aragon that Ddraig had tried to save his people by thawing them out from Gwyber's ice, "Ahhhh. A true hero! The Welsh Dragon attempts to save his people from the big bad Gwyber! Heated rivals meet once more to do battle! One protecting his homeland, the other thirsting for battle!" Aragon had a massive grin on his face as the two began to get heated... no pun intend.

Aragon tip-toed back as some Gwyber's ice made it his way, most likely an attempt on his life! The mindless beast had audacity, Aragon gave her that. Nevertheless, he watched as Gwyber's personality continued to spiral out of control. The once beautiful ice dragon and protector of England was now a twisted and psychotic woman that held a grudge, "HOW WONDERFUL!" Aragon shouted at the top of his lungs before hyper-ventilating. A few seconds had passed and he then continued, "LOOK AT HOW FALL YOU HAVE FALLEN GWYBER! WONDERFUL! YOU HAVE BECOME A MERE PAWN!" Aragon took a few more deep breathes, continuing to write the events that were unfolding in front of him. He was writing so fast, that his fingers were continuously popping.

"My dear sir! I would rather kill my self than be called that... beast's lover! You can make all the insults you want and have all that... overconfidence, but please refrain from such horrors!" Aragon shouted at Ddraig, waving at him as he called Aragon Gwyber's lover. As he said himself, Aragon would rather kill himself than be that lizard's lover. Aragon went back to writing and taking notes of what was occurring. He may seem like a madman, but everything he wrote was a hundred percent accurate, "ALSO. JUST FIGHT ALREADY. THIS STORY NEEDS MORE DESPAIR. SO ONE OF YOU LOSE AND GET HUMILIATED."

Interaction: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 (Ddraig)
Mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar (Aragon) & Synastry Synastry (Uisce)

goldoni.regular.png
glam_affair2-1-jpg.385882
Gwyber smirked, "You always did have a way with words Ddraig. It is too bad that your previous lover had to leave you so soon, I guess you are all talk and no action." Gwyber watched as most of the people in the city had escaped, so what better way then to turn this into a fighting dome. Gwyber stepped back from where she was and she brought her hands out to her side as she took her left foot and stomped on the ground. A huge boom sound formed, and in an instant, there was a wall of ice/glass being formed around the city. It enclosed everything and anyone in it, "I will not bring this barrier of ice down until this battle has finished." Gwyber said sternly and a wicked smile played on her lips, she knew that Ddraig would try and shoot fire at it, but the walls of the barrier of ice is so thick that nobody can hear them scream from the inside.

"Ouch," she said to Ddraig, "That really hurt...to think that I could love someone such as him," Gwyber hissed as she looked at Aragon and rolled her eyes at his remark on how he would rather be dead than to be her lover. But speaking of lovers, Gwyber did indeed have the faintest of love for Ddraig, until she was blinded by lies of Marik and how it was the people of Wales who slaughtered half her men.

"Do not play dumb with me Ddraig..." she said as she paused, and then from her hands, ice shaped as daggers began to form. "...You could have never thawed the ice from my heart, you were way too busy with that water dragon Uisce to ever notice." Gwyber added, and if others were around her, they would see this as jealousy. She let out a soft chuckle, "Yes...I suppose that I am, but it is your doing to bring this unwanted attention to me." Gwyber said as she flicked her right wrist towards Ddraig in hopes of the ice dagger hitting him.

"But do not fret my love, this shall be over in a blink of an eye," Gwyber said to him.

Last edited:

1516666754014.png
The yellow ball of fire changed to hues of orange, and then almost tangerine. It merged with the sky, like juice-mix dissolving in a glass of water. The clouds were cotton-candy, as though they blushed at the warm touch of the sun. Silhouettes of birds flew home across a sky that was now magenta, and the sun was half into the water, but its reflection in the sea made it look complete. The mauve of the dusky sky intensified, and in just a while, the biggest star had set, giving way to a thousand others.
Iskandar Iskandar Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 sprouhtt sprouhtt bloodfire bloodfire SidTheSkid SidTheSkid boo. boo. Synastry Synastry Kloudy Kloudy YungJazz YungJazz AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath Emmi Emmi A L M O S A L M O S Haka Haka

1516670026907.png

Macduff, a rebel leader within a small town situated somewhere east of Londinium, was a strong and well-respected General of the former King. He had many victories under his belt and the power of precognition to fall back on in times of need. His armour was royal guard issue plated steel with runes of protection weaved into the very metal itself for fortitude against the dark arts. The man was a legend to those who opposed the 'False King' Marik, a beacon of hope and an everlasting symbol of chastity..... I mean Chivalry!

MacDuff was all of this and more. Yet he was getting old. This year he would turn fifty-seven and while still a capable soldier, his stamina was on the decline as well as his mind. PTSD, slowly but surely becoming more and more apparent with every passing of the moon. A deep guilt for the loss of a king playing heavily on his soul. The Macduff of today was a shell waiting to break, and break it will with spectacular fashion. Not a ranking rebel below him ever dared question this. For Macduff was sure to break in time. A violent furry was expected and feared by many of his inner circle. Yet to the Villagers all was fine.

On this night Macduff did as always and visited the local inn, witnessing a murder almost instantly upon his arrival. The murderer was of course none other than the battle crazed merc Marx. A man who Macduff had little control over, a man who no one had control over. A man that to Macduff was so spontaneous even nature itself probably had no control over. With this in mind, Macduff let out a loud grunt and took a seat next to the man, ordering two large ales while contemplating deeply on what to do about the corpse lying near him "Your actions are becoming more and more dangerous Marx..... The lass was little over twenty.... Fine looking and likely the bel of this village. This will cause an uproar. Your head is what they'll want, you know this right?" With a soft chuckle and a quick gulp of his just delivered ale, Macduff continued saying "Of course you do... And I suppose you're of the impression you can take on the town itself hmm? You know I had a dream last night, I foresaw both trouble and a deep red crimson colour.... I suppose this is what It adds up too. God Damn it, man, the amount of blood!" The Man let out a resonating chuckle before returning to his ale. Macduff did not find the act of the murder funny, he found the impossible situation he was now presented with funny.

Kloudy Kloudy

Hunoma:

Interacting: Uasal Uasal
DJdrFFQU8AA1oO6.jpg

The silence between Hunoma and the crimson haired woman was incredibly tense as if all of England was waiting patiently for her answer. Hunoma sped up his pace to match that of Clair's still keeping a fairly good distance between them, but not to far where he would have trouble hearing her answer. At first Hunoma thought Clair had simply ignored his question as it was quite a personal one for most people to discuss, however, upon hearing her voice his attention snapped back to her as he listened to her words carefully. Her answer was odd and it had actually left him with more questions then anything else. Hunoma did notice a strange tone in her voice sounding as if sorrow was attempting to display itself among her words. Hunoma was constantly training under the use of emotions so even the slightest change in tone or even the smallest given hint allowed him to near perfectly pinpoint their fluctuating emotions. At her response it seemed as if nature released its unnatural silence to the sound of a howling wolf off in the distance.

"I see. Thank you my general" Hunoma replied actually taking a far more interest in Clair then he had beforehand due to her response. A debt could mean anything, but the hint of sorrow in her voice continued to intrigue him in a number of ways. As the two continued their way down the path silence remained between the two as the sun began to slowly set in the distance. Eventually the sight of their targeted rebellion hideout had finally come into the view which caused Hunoma to deliver a heavy sigh. Blood of the innocent would soon spill over the luscious lands of England and all because of the corruption of one man. Hunoma would then approach the side of the crimson haired woman still keeping a good two feet in between them not wanting to enter the woman's personal space. A black aura began to erupt from the body of the young man as his face grew colder and his face became that of one who had not a single piece of joy in his entire life. "Regret, unbearable pain, allow no happy ending" he began to whisper to himself as the aura around his body continued to fluctuate throughout his entire body. While Hunoma hated this feeling it was the best way for him to put his feelings aside to kill those that stand in his way as the immense amount of regret and pain was so great that to inflict more would be seemingly impossible. This was one of only two forms that allowed him to show no mercy to his enemies despite his personal feelings for them. Even if they happened to be mere children. Hunoma's eyes lazily looked over to Clair as the two ventured closer to the targeted hideout as his face began to turn paler by the second. "Just say the word" Hunoma said with a major hint of sorrow in his voice as his cold eyes continued to stay locked on the crimson haired woman.

Ddraig (Tân Goch)

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_cmmmisyopy0c0cgkgg0cwwckc_640.gif

As Gwyber spoke, Ddraig thought he picked up on a little bitterness. It must have been his imagination. “Do not speak her name. You are not worthy to utter it. I once cared for you Gwyber, but you foolishly turned your back on us for a monster. I feel no more for you”.

Ddraig growled as Gwyber raised her dome. She was sealing them in. The last of the people had thawed but were unable to leave. Ddraig could melt the dome but it would take time, time he did not have. He could not revert to his true form in this confined space without risking the lives of the civilians, and Gwyber knew it. She was pushing him into a corner and there was nothing he could do about it.
He saw the flash of the dagger as it soared through the air, the combination of the alcohol in his system and the low temperature had slowed him drastically and he did not move in time. The dagger hit him in the shoulder. Ddraig roared in pain as the ice evaporated, it felt as if his skin was covered in acid. He dropped to one knee clutching his shoulder. Sweat began to pour down his forehead. Normal people sweat to cool down in hot temperatures. Ddraig’s sweat was an incredibly high temperature and was intended to have the opposite effect, yet it was useless inside this dome.

He grinned up at Gwyber and stood once again, lighting his arms on fire. “I have blinked my dear, yet this does not appear to be over. A clairvoyant, you are not” Ddraig’s facial expression turned serious, “You May have me cornered, but you forget who you are facing”, Ddraig’s confidence was fake. He was growing weaker by the second. He raised his arms and threw them open wide, the ground in front of him spontaneously combusted and began moving rapidly towards his opponent, spreading wider and gaining speed as it went. As it reached her it was twice the height of Ddraig and 25m wide. She could stop but Ddraig doubted she could do so without harm to herself.

sprouhtt sprouhtt

Cadegan Mac Morrigan

With: Caroline ( SidTheSkid SidTheSkid ) Uisce ( Synastry Synastry ) Saint ( Iskandar Iskandar )
Feeling: Happiness...Wait, nevermind, it's rage now, unbelievable rage
Joe Ro'ani.png
Razor3.jpg

Cade was stunned. Never would he have expected the legendary Uisce to apologies to him. And he was definitely not prepared for the overwhelming power that pervaded the area like a blanket, the origin point being the woman in front of him. Her imposing figure stood at her full height, while slightly shorter than Cade, was still an intimidating sight. This was the being that overcame trial and tribulation, a betrayal from her love, the red dragon, and was willing to apologize for her misdeeds, yet still remain firm in her actions. Cade could only stare with mouth agape at the woman that was the object of admiration of many of his mother's and father's stories. So he did the only think he could.

"ZEHAHAHAHAHA!"

He reared his head back and laughed with exuberance. It was laughter filled to the brim with joy, almost infectious to the settings around them. Cade's laughter reverberated and put a smile on the faces of those near him without them even realizing it. His shoulders shook in mirth and glee, before slowly settling down as boisterous bellows simmered down into low chuckles. Cade stopped in his joyous laughter with a loud sigh, wiping the tear that had left his eye in his humor, Cade shot a beaming smile towards Uisce, as if the last few moments had never happened, "You know what Uisce? I think I finally understand why my father speaks of you with so much pride, you're definitely a woman to be wary of, but I gotta say," Cade had nothing but pride and kindness in his eyes as he gazed at Uisce, his perception of the dragon changed, "I'm glad my anger was misplaced. You really are our guardian, to admit your faults so readily, only to stand your ground after being crossed, makes me proud to be a Scot!"

Reaching up to remove his shades, Cadegan's silver eyes shined in the dusk light of the sun, as he bowed his head towards the dragon, "Let it be known that Cadegan Mac Morrigan, apologizes to Lady Uisce. I was wrong, and it would wound a man's pride to never admit he was wrong." Lifting up his head, Cade smiled once again, "I'll be proud to sail these seas knowing you're guarding our home, but i'll also be there if you ever need a Pirate to throw a punch or two for Scotland. Thank you for being our guardian, Uisce." Cade's words were heartfelt and sincere, the Pirate King speaking with nothing but truth as he offered his assistance in the defending of their home and country. What was once anger, was now replaced with adoration and pride of being in the presence of the dragon. Cade hadn't felt this happy in a while, nothing could bring him down!

That is, until Razor nudged Cade, gaining his attention, only to snarl in the direction of Saint, who had pulled a sword out on Caroline.

'That bastard threatened Caroline, Cade! Now is the time to destroy!'

'BOOM!'

A loud, rebounding noise, akin to a cannon, reverberated throughout the port town. A wave of air pressure blew outwards from the central point, blowing back the hair of the many men, women, and children, even breaking some windows with the force of the pressure. The source of the shockwave was from the sudden movement and force of one Pirate King, who within a blink of an eye, had moved to Saint's position and thrown a haymaker that shattered the sound barrier and caused a myriad of cracks to form along the ground they were standing on. It was a fist with enough force to cave in a mountain and would easily tear Saint's head from his shoulders, sending the head flying in a spray of blood.

However, the fist stopped only a few centimeters from the tip of Saint's nose, the blowback of the punch sending a funnel of wind blowing past Saint's head harmlessly, expelling the force from the punch. Cade had stopped himself from following through with the devastating punch the moment that Saint had retreated like a coward to stand slightly behind Uisce, hoping that her presence would negate Cade's wrath. Saint was right in his assumption, but it Uisce's presence did nothing to cull the rage that was emanating from the Lord of Riches. His silver eyes were glowing with untapped power as the force exuding from Cade's body weighed down on the immediate area, cratering the spot Cade stood from his pressure. Cade had barely stopped himself from initiating a fight with Saint, still froze in the position where his fist was in front of Saint's face, and Cade was leaking killing intent.

"What. Did. I. Say!?" Each word was forced out through grit teeth, as Cade snarled through angered breathes, "You think yourself so grand that you would not only assault one of my crew in front of me, but also one of Scotland's daughter's in front of Uisce!?" Each syllable was sharp as steel as Cade's wrath grew, Razor growling beside him with lightning now arcing off the beast, "You promised non-violence yet you still pulled your blade against Caroline and even dared to draw blood from her unblemished skin!? I would tear you limb from limb if not for Uisce's presence!"

Cade finally lowered his fist back down to his side, yet it remained clenched along with his other fist, his rage yet subsided. The glare sent Saint's way would strike fear into the hearts of any lesser man, combined with the snarls and growls of Razor at his side, Cade was an imposing sight. It seemed he was a hair away from battling Saint, if not for Uisce, "You better pray to your 'god' that you never draw your blade against Caroline again in this lifetime, for it will be your last time holding a blade old man."

Interaction: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 (Ddraig)
Mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar (Aragon) & Synastry Synastry (Uisce)

goldoni.regular.png
glam_affair2-1-jpg.385882
Gwyber put her right hand on the left side of her chest and shook her head, "Oh Ddraig, why do you hurt me so?" She asked him in a calm-like voice which was a bit scary. She licked the top of her lip as he told her that she was not worthy to utter Uisce's name. Gwyber felt hurt, she and Uisce were very close, up until this whole disaster happened and Gwyber had a feeling that it was she who drove away Uisce. But that is the past that she doesn't want to bring up, at least not now. Gwyber knew that the dome of ice that she had created was going to drop the temperature inside at any moment, due to the thickness of the walls, the coldness of the dome would be emitted on the town. "You know what sound is sweeter then the birds singing in the morning Ddraig?" Gwyber asked him and knew that he wouldn't respond to her, so she took the liberty of saving them some time and answering it quickly.

"The sound of your addicting screams of agony," Gwyber said out of satisfaction that the dagger did hit him. Gwyber watched as the fury within his aura became stronger and he sent an attack her way. But it was way too quick for Gwyber to reach, so it sent her flying back. Lucky for her, she landed on all fours. "I know exactly who I am facing my love, but if you believe that I am scared of a little flame...then you are sorely mistaken." She uttered loud enough for Ddraig to hear.

From the palm of her hand, she released a degree so low, that the ground became ice and with that, she lifted her right hand straight out in front of her viciously and watched as spikes began to rise from the ground that is covered in ice. "The fun has just begun," she chuckled.

Last edited:
image.jpg

• (Location: Ferinis, Port of Scotland. )(Mood: Depressed)
    (Interactions: Cadegan Morrigan YungJazz YungJazz and The Saint Iskandar Iskandar )
    (Mentions: Uisce.)

Speaking of which, these so-called resistance members must've been doing little to nothing to cease these atrocities that have taken place underneath King Marik's imperious rule. Countless witches extracted out from their residence like lowly criminals, bargaining led to nowhere except at the end of a honed sword although it would be a blessing to be executed by a blade as opposed to being bound to a large piece of timber and burnt to cinders of their former selves. Yet this fabled 'insurgency' or 'rebels' we always hear so much about, where are they when they're needed most? Hiding under a damned rock while magic-users are forced to fend for themselves?! This upbringing of those willing to save those in dire harm is nothing but a myth, legends spread by delusional fools to convince everyone of a false-hope solution to their troubles. Of course the idiots believe them, squatting down in their little villages and expecting for help to arrive only for it to be Marik's militia to drag them out from their homes and carry them away to their inevitable doom, isn't there an individual of actual intelligence in her race besides her? Guess it didn't matter, if they were too absorbed in a cruel illusion to withdraw from these nations then why should Caroline give them pity? That withered corpse of a human-being across from the witch took great offense to this selfish judgement as shown through his comments alone. "Perhaps you'd survive Marik's onslaught. Of course you would need to be much better at magic, Elf." Imprudent dog, he knew naught of her practical knowledge of the arcane. Perhaps it's probably the sole reason why she's alive at this very moment, studying day by day, investigating and unraveling new groundbreaking methods of improving the abilities gained not to mention adding even more to her collection of various skills.

Nevertheless he continued with his banter, Caroline nonchalantly stroking her smooth chin with her fingertips as she pleasingly watched his temper begin to flare, his complexion gradually increasing in a shade of crimson at trying to comprehend the selfish philosophy of the pointed ear human before him. "You're beginning to overstep your boundaries, do not think because of your decrepit age i'll allow you to berate me like some child." She regarded, scrunching her brow together tightly as her fury rose. Saint's meaningless insults were beginning to be of a severe annoyance, stamping the woman as a 'fool' or 'an arrogant ass' as if he had some sort of dominance over her! If this charade kept up for even longer, a relative of his would have the displeasure of announcing the late disintegration of their 'chummy' grandfather to the rest of his kindred. Caroline's eyes leisurely watched over Saint as he concluded his rant, still a bit peeved at his name-calling but overall unworried at his pointless efforts, if anything it meant that she was righteous in her assessment. Egomaniac and Arrogance? Yes she can almost certainly agree with those matching traits but stupidity? Ha! It's only naturally to have such a high self-importance if they knew what they were capable of such overwhelming power, even the most influential of mages could only dream of having the incantations, enchantments, and so forth that she has access to. "Hmph, did I strike a nerve?" His intimidating stride towards the woman only issued a brief laughter from her gullet as she stood cross-armed, looking at his outraged demeanor in utter amusement. This poor-bastard was going to break his hip at this pace, stamping out his boots on the pier's floor-boards as he came closer, you know it almost resembled a tantrum being thrown by a small milk-drinker! It was truly pathetic seeing a man of his caliber act in such a fashion, nevertheless it was all humorous until she noticed a speckle of blood leaving her neck and the alarming sight of this person's blade pressing against her throat, even discounting Uisce's presence from his blind unsuspecting rage. Caroline was paralyzed in fear at being at the mercy of this man's sharpened edge, she didn't believe he'd actually go through with something like this! Did he not realize who was close-by? "A-are you deranged?!" Her voice trembled with unease at the situation, was she really going to die at his hands out of all the people and all the places?! In a damn fish-market?! So much as using a minimum amount of magic would be enough to help her escape before he had the time to slit her throat. Seconds felt like hours as Caroline trembled at her life being only inches away from being vanquished, this wasn't good, this was it! The end! All she could do at this moment was shut her eyes tightly and hope that this man wouldn't kill her.

Fortunately for her, Caroline's prayers were answered once he encased his weapon back into his scabbard, seemingly unsullied by the countless harsh journeys the old man endured throughout his adventurous life. "Your way of thinking will not only harm others, but even yourself. You are a fool to thank Marik, and to believe Gwyber the real threat. You are a coward, Blood Witch. Your ambition will be your undoing." Honestly, she didn't know which was more sharp, that weapon of his or the way he turned away from her as if she was nothing but an insignificant bug! What made him so special except for him taking too long to die?! This subservient worm had no purpose other than to live for his master. "Cadegan?" Before she could even react a destructive shock-wave fanned out through the waterfront, shattering glass materials and even causing the witch to shield her ears to protect them. Christ couldn't he be a bit more subtle? Nearly everyone on the wharf was taken by surprise at their idol's uncontrollable fury, even Caroline was drawn a bit back mentally from the way he stepped in to protect her once again, albeit she was disappointed that she let him live! How can she trust to be in the hands of someone who wouldn't even make an example out of an old fool? "You would let him live? After he did something like that?! Cade, I appreciate that you'd stick up for me but letting him go is something I cannot allow! He'll turn on us when we'll least expect it and use us a 'trophy' for his oh-so benevolent God!" Caroline shrugged the filthy-looking rag over her shoulder, letting the red liquid drip down the front of her throat as it illuminated with a faint glow, bubbling like a cauldron as the blood expanded across her skin additionally concealing every section of her slender figure in the disgusting plasma before it began coagulating furthering its disconcerting transformation by adding to its thick nature with the witch's blood convulsing into scales, similar to that of a dragon with heavy plating being coated in the scaly material as it hastily materialized. Like a butterfly shedding its skin, a new form revealed itself, completely concealing Caroline's untouched skin akin to pristine armor. A stomach-turning glare emerged from the darkened eye-sockets of the protective mask, a hefty breath of air wisped out from the narrow nostrils from the helmet as she pointed her index finger outward towards the unprepared Saint. A noxious energy clouded around the gauntlet of the armor as she continued to direct her attention at Saint, transfixed on him like a predator stalking its prey. Cowardice was something she could not prevent, only having an exterior camouflage to hide away the shame of that unwanted trait she so desperately tried to hide.
    image.jpg
    "Die." A ghastly-sounding murmur hurled from the mask's serrated jaw. Without warning the miasma spiraling around Caroline's right palm condensed into a blinding ball of light, twisting around the woman's finger before expanding the spherical ball of blood-magic to the size of an average kickball. Despite it's compact size, the energy alone managed to wobble the surroundings to its very will, teetering the very foundation of the pier as its intensity grew further. None of this mattered, not anyone except herself! She should've known traveling with this person was a mistake but she was too naive to listen to her senses because of that perception of being pampered like a child! Cadegan, Uisce, nor these innocent lives on this dock mattered. Death was the only thing that occupied Caroline's mind, even if this enormous power was capable of killing a multitude of lives it would hardly make a difference, as long as this worm dies along with them. "Woooahh! Cool!" A squeaky voice echoed from nearby causing her to feel the presence of a small girl touching her leg in astonishment. "You're Cadegan's friend! I didn't know there was gonna be another witch here! My parents tell me not to practice any of that magic but, maybe you can teach me?" Caroline's sinister energy drew to a close as she turned her head to look at the young-ling, her jaw nearly drawing open as she watched the child happily demonstrate a bit of her own 'wizardry' by revealing little sparks of electricity that flared from her fingertips. Another one of her kind, but this one was but a kid, no more than the age of five. All she could imagine was herself at that age, an enthusiastic little tike with an aspiration for the mysterious arts of sorcery! But then the blissful idea turned to darkness as it faded away to the idea of her demise because of King Marik's rule, faint screams played in the back of her mind as tears flowed behind the mask. "O-of course." Caroline kneeled next to the girl as her armor pealed away, revealing her regular as the pieces of armor dissipated into the atmosphere. "B-but not right now, i'm sure there'll be enough time for us tomorrow to practice! Now run along, you wouldn't want to worry your parents now." She said with a saddened smile as she patted the girl on the head who gasped in excitement at the idea of practicing with a well-known witch, not to mention a friend of Cadegans! "Really? You mean it?! Thank you! I'll make sure to practice a whole lot before we play!" The girl announced before running off, leaping to her worried mother's side before eventually turning away to leave the stunned Caroline whom was staring with a blank expression. Suddenly she broke down, using both of her hands to cover her face, immediately walking back to Cadegan's side so she could obscure the view between the rest of them and her. "I-I don't want to be here anymore, i'm sorry but let's just go somewhere else." This feeling of remorse struck deep with Caroline as she hid away from the rest of the group, she didn't want to admit it but Saint had a point. She was foolish to have such a mindset, thinking of nothing but herself and no-one else and doing nothing to prevent these unlawful murders, letting people like Marik get away with hurting children who just want to learn more about life! She needed to try, at least help those of her own kind escape the wrath of a mad-man. But for now, all she wanted to do was go to a tavern with Cadegan and get something to drink just to be liberated from these cruel thoughts that troubled her.

Last edited:
Alessandro:

Interaction: A L M O S A L M O S

CzfjWgZWEAArWAL.jpg

"Oh my god he is going to be SO PISSED when he realizes I'm not there. I really need to stop fucking with people like him. Luckily she was there to save my ass this time" said the drunken Frenchman as the loud and rapid stomping of hooves from his horse continued to stray further and further from the tavern now nowhere near in sight. "Once I deliver my little findings to Marik he will surely reward me with such wealth that I'll be able to buy myself a one way ticket out of this war" Alessandro said scheming to himself. "Maybe I'll try settling down one more time" Alessandro said as past memories began to flow through his mind as his horse continued to travel onward. A heavy sigh escaped the lips of the Frenchman as he slid his hand to rub the back of his neck as a worried feeling began to overtake his body. "Man I sure hope those people will be alright. Sure I faked some of the stuff I did, but I did do a lot for these simple villages in my time being here" he said to himself.

Meanwhile back at the tavern

"Who is it?"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about!!" cried the drunken man as tears and blood began to run down his face.

"Who... is... it?"

"Please I swear! I don't know what you're talking about!"

"This moron, whom you have been entertaining so cordially, is called Allesandro. He serves the English King." He pointed towards the man on the ground, his eyes never leaving the faces of the crowd - as he looked for a reaction.

"Alessandro? Wait what does he have to do with me!?" replied the man with both blood and tears running down his face. The people within the tavern stared at Nadur in complete fright not moving an inch.

"He hired them to take one of you. He was only here to oversee the mission. Most likely to fight, or protect you all and gain your favour." He shrugged as though he was not sure why anyone would want their favour. "Me being here was a fluke. I would have learned of his involvement and thus he needed to kill them. Had he truly believed he had killed them all... he would not have anticipated them. Yet here they are. And here he was. Ready for them." Feeling like he had given them all enough of an explanation, he waved his hand over them. "One of you is relevant here. Either Allesandro or the supposed King Marik of England - has some need of you. Whether it be history, resources or influence - one of you has a connection with them. None of you will leave here until I know." He walked over towards Allesandro, and picked him up by the cuff of his shirt, as though he weighed nothing more than a bag of potatoes - and placed him on an upturned chair facing the crowd.

The Crowd Simply stood in terror as their once great protector continued to viciously abuse to poor man starring at him with both fear and hate. These angry and fear filled faces would glance to the man within his hand as their expressions remained fixed.

"You know my methods. I will start with him. He has the first chance to speak. Five minutes, then every minute thereafter I take a finger from your right hand. At minute eleven, a hand. At Fifteen - an arm. Then we start with the left." He held the other by the hair as he started at the horrified, angry faces - some directed at him, but mostly directed at the Frenchman. "He does not need arms to speak - but when he is relieved of them - and he had not spoken yet, I will assume he won't speak at all. That means I will start with you. First, those who are not local - and then those who moved here within the last year." His eyes looked them all over as fear started to set in. "I don't need the nature of the relationship... not yet. I Just need to know who. I am sure among yourselves you can find the odd one out." He looked down at Alessandro. "Minute, one."

At the end of his sentence everything had snapped back into reality. To the eyes of the dragon the man no longer looked like that of the Frenchman. Instead in his hand was a simple village farmer whose tears mixed with blood as he continually kept yelling for mercy. The eyes of the villageers were all fixated on the dragon after learning he was willing to kill all of them for a single person amongst a crowd. Heck even the faces of the villagers were severely different to what he had just seen only a couple of minutes ago.

"YOU MONSTER!" Someone finally managed to yell out amongst the crowd.

"You're a liar! Alessandro has done nothing but continaully help our village" Yelled another.

"He saved my kid from drowning! He slayed the wolves that kept killing our cattle!" Good deed after good deed was continually mentioned as the once petrified crowd of villagers turned to that of a ramping riot. The dragon had not only been abusing one of their own, but had even threatened their very lives due to he couldn't control his anger. To Alessandro the pieces of the chessboard couldn't have been better placed. In the tavern there were plenty of villagers that had been passed out due to the over consumption of alcohol which played perfectly in the woman's corner. This woman was an illusionist. Specifically picked to distract Alessandro so she could make a quick escape upon discovering an attempt to betray the king. The two knew each other of course and they knew of each others abilities which in this case ended up being a blessing for the Frenchman due to her unique ability. Of course using her powers on someone as powerful as Nadur came with the cost of her will and stamina. She could only hold him for a short time before slowly passing out breaking the trance she had on the dragon. Of course she reeked of alcohol like everyone else and since she didn't stick out among the crowd making it seem as if she had been passed out this entire time as some of the others were, and with being unconscious made it perfect as it scratched away her suspicion should the dragon start to look for the culprit.

The illusionist ability was used the moment Nadur's eyes had gazed upon the corpses taking his vision completely off the Frenchman. The illusionist ability could easily be determined by the Frenchman as she had to apply both hands to the sides of her head, this also worked since nobody had their attention focused on her which wouldn't have been a problem anyway since touching your own head wouldn't have been an issue since touching one's head was no crime. The moment Alessandro saw her using her ability the Frenchman quickly escaped through the door as he was severely close to it due to killing the barbarians who had just entered the tavern. The moment his body full crossed the doorway branches had immediately sprung up from the ground right behind him causing Alessandro to pray to the gods he wasn't too late. After quickly mounting his horse and taking off the man Nadur had grabbed was simply a curious villager who had been close to where Alessandro was standing as he wanted to see the snake tattoos he had mentioned. In a game of chess the pawns and other pieces were needed to continually help support and serve under the king. In this situation Nadur being the king of this simply chess game had just turned his pawns against himself. It was whether up to him or not whether he would stay to compensate for his mistakes or continually perform actions that turned his own people against him. In a one on one setting Nadur was clearly superior to Alessandro in both mind and body, but Alessandro simply had something power and skill couldn't compensate for. Pure and utter luck.

Last edited:

Interactions: SidTheSkid SidTheSkid YungJazz YungJazz
Mentions: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 (Freed and Marik), Synastry Synastry

1516801194085.png
Saint looked over in the direction of Cadegan, only to sigh as the man readied a punch and moved towards Saint with superhuman speed. Saint closed his eyes and pulled out his sword once more and lifted it in front of his face with one fluid motion. Saint dug his heels into the ground and awaited Cadegan's attack, but it never came. Instead the Pirate King stopped just short of punching Saint's head. Saint watched as Cadegan's fist nearly touched the steel of Durandal and took a deep breath as the sheer wind from the punch went past Saint. Had Saint not had the indestructible Durandal, and Cadegan didn't manage to hold his rage, then a full on fight would occur, with Feniris being wiped off the map.

"I thought you better Cadegan, to have such a vile woman as part of your crew." Saint sighed, swiftly sheating his sword once more. He brushed some dirt off of his shoulders and faced Uisce, bowing slightly, "Apologies for such a scene, Dragon." Saint's gaze slowly drifted back to Cadegan, "Regardless if she is a daughter of Scotland or not, she is a vile woman who should not be trusted. Had you not your ship she most likely would have left you by now."

Saint watched as Cadegan finally lowered his fist and began to threaten Saint. Saint merely closed his eyes and listened to the man's threat, "For now the Witch is my ally. I will still hate her, and should she speak with that tone of arrogance again and show her true intent... Then I cannot promise her safe-" Saint stopped and looked in the direction of Scotland's border, and scowled. It was only for the briefest of moments, but Saint felt a presence he knew well, "Look, Cadegan..." Saint heaved a heavy sigh and offered a stiff bow, "I apologize for harming your crew mate. But we have more pressing issues. I am sure you felt that disgusting presence. He was quick to hide it though. For now Uisce's safety should be our top priority."

Saint raised an eyebrow as Caroline had told him to die. She was now surrounded by a red miasma and had disgusting looking armor that would strike fear into a normal person. Caroline was willing to go to such extreme lengths just to harm Saint, even if it meant killing multiple people in Feniris. Before Caroline could launch her attack though, a small girl had interrupted. The girl began talking to Caroline about magic and playing and how she was also a mage. Saint was more shocked to see the cold Caroline get rid of her armor and talk to the girl. She promised to play with the girl tomorrow, and Saint could see the sadness in Caroline's eyes after talking with the girl. The old man closed his eyes and rubbed the back of his head, "I... apologize, Caroline. Perhaps you are more human than I thought... Just remember, that girl... that girl is a reason for you to fight. Not your own survival, but the survival of the next generations of mages. i misjudged you slightly." Saint sighed and offered the witch a small smile before returning to his normal demeanor. He looked outward to the sea, and saw the setting sun illuminate the sky. Night would soon be upon them.

orithius-jpg.387064

N á d ú r - O r i t h i u s - W y r m w o o d
orithius-bottom-jpg.387065

Location: Brewerside Tavern -> Nádúr's Throne Room, Ceoddin Fortress, Tibradden Forest, Ireland
Interaction: NONE
Mention: ALLESANDRO Haka Haka - Marik/Ddraig Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 - Gwyber sprouhtt sprouhtt - King Dylan Kloudy Kloudy

The illusion had faded. He looked at the man... sneering as the snot and blood mixed with tears. He closed his eyes, before cricking his neck, pinching his nose - before looking back at the people, who up until now were still screaming at him. He turned to them, his eyes opening, his fangs extending as he roared. The force of the blast pushed some of them back against the walls, while others fell back into their seats. "SILENCE!" The smell of faecal matter and urine clouded his nose as they all suddenly dropped into perfect silence. He looked them over, seeing that one of them had passed out. He walked over to her, picking up her limp body - pressing his nose to her skin. Faint smells of spice and soap. Unlike anything grown locally. Fragrances that grew in England. Fragrances that cost money. He turned back to the group and threw her on the ground in front of them. "You forget your place." He spoke quietly, his voice easily carrying to them all. "I am the protector of Ireland. Not the Irish." He sighed as he breathed out, an invisible gas filling the room, dissolving every trace of the poison, and calming the raging fire that was currently in the veins of the man he had tortured. An illusion? On the woman, there was lingering traces of sweat, adrenaline -as well as that unmistakable smell of burnt toast - the smell of a brain working overtime. An illusionist. The Illusionist.

"Anything you might have imagined the moron did for you was to secure this reaction. To facilitate his escape. He is gone now, leaving behind this woman. One, which none of you will recognise - because she also works for the king. She is also a spy, and an illusionist - which fooled me into thinking this man was Allesandro." He pointed towards the still quivering man. "This might sound like an apology. It is not. For the continued peace and security of this country, I would sacrifice you all in a heartbeat. In the greater scheme of things, you mean nothing. At all. Your rage won't do you any justice." He glared them all down, making sure they all understood him.

"At this very moment her King, along with the Master of Allesandro is attacking the Welsh Dragon. When destroyed, they will take his country, and then come for this one. They have the white dragon Gwyber on their side. My job is to stop that. My duty lies in assuring that will never become a reality." He frowned over towards the corpses. "Your duty lies in procreating and growing crops. Know your place. Angering me... only sours my mood further." He sighed, before picking up the woman once more, grabbing her by the back of her neck, and casually throwing her over his shoulder. "Now, forgive me... I have to go potentially sacrifice myself for you and your... crops." He turned and walked out.

Once outside his wings extended and he soared upwards, keeping the woman in his claws, letting a constant sleeping gas leak from his mouth as he flew. Less than half an hour later he was back in his castle. He soared downwards, into his dungeons - before throwing her into a pit. The thing was easily a hundred feet deep, with smooth walls made of marble, with no purchase. From it radiated a dull green light, which would keep her alive - satiated, and drowsy. It would do for now until he could return. He flew up the tunnel, before calling one of his owls to him. He wrote down a quick note in his office, telling the Irish king that he needed to speak to him soon and that he was to make his way towards Nadur's castle immediately - and await the dragon's return. He placed the note on the owl - before he once more lept from the balcony - heading towards Wales. If he timed this correctly... then hopefully Ddraig will just be on the brink of death when he arrived.

Marx Hawthorne
59f76fff6bcd27711564dedb71a8c05b--fantasy-male-fantasy-characters.jpg

Marx shrugged as he sheathed his sword, taking a seat next to Macduff and leaning his back against the bar. Carelessness bred weaknesses, exploits, such things that a mercenary could not allow. The maid had paid for his shortcomings with her life and he was indeed grateful, but he in no way intended to honour the dead in this case. The dead were dead, after all, there was no bringing them back as they were.

"If they want my head, they are welcome to come for it themselves. Be aware that it will mark the end of our contract, or the lives of your townsfolk."

And of course neither of those predictions included the possibility of Marx's improbable death. He would not die to mere commonfolk, farmers and peasants, it was physically impossible for him. Not to mention they would be driving off their best chance at defending themselves from any impending attacks from the King. Well, what they thought was their best chance, anyway. The irony of his betrayal to the rebel cell was not lost on Marx, although he was slightly irritated that it reflected badly on his reputation. If any outside this village were to know of his traitorous deeds, it would put a damper on his business. As such, he was glad their orders were to assure none made it out alive, it made everything much more simple.

"A strange dream, that. I once had a dream of a terribly beastly form of purple. It had gnashing teeth with large gaping eyes and it followed me around like a cloud of venomous hatred." Marx gave Macduff a deliberate look, and then downed his ale in one, "That was the last dream I had before becoming the cursed being I am. I no longer dream for I am unable to sleep."

A sobering thought, were it not for the alcohol. Not that Marx could get drunk either, his body was 'wired' a little differently than most. He did not eat, sleep, breathe or feel pain. He did not bleed nor die from fatal wounds. Of course, if he had to name the strangest part about his body, it would definitely be his eyes.

"Tell me, Macduff. How do you sleep?" Marx held the empty ale mug up to his eye to inspect it, musing over it as he turned it this way and that, "Do you awake suddenly in cold sweats and panic? He turned the mug upside down over his opened mouth, hoping to catch the last few drops, for whatever good that would do him, "Or perhaps you've noticed the blood on the walls, the floors and under the carpet. The same blood on your hands that I now have on mine. You said your dream was about blood?"

Marx was eyeing the man now, having placed the mug back on the counter, an intensely serious focus coming over him as his expression seemed to command all the imposing presence in the room, "Tell me about it, Macduff. Let me hear about this terrible, bloodied dream you speak so wearily of."

Uasal Uasal

Last edited:

Aldair Wave-Rider

Mentions: Caroline ( SidTheSkid SidTheSkid ), Saint ( Iskandar Iskandar ), Peigi ( boo. boo. )
Interacts: Uisce ( Synastry Synastry )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

full
Aldair had had enough. This town was crazy, these people were crazy, and he himself was about to go crazy from having to deal with them. It wasn’t enough that the three strangers had suddenly ambushed them in the middle of their discussion, but then they had to start a maddening fight between themselves with the three sea-creatures stuck right in the middle of it. He didn’t fear for their safety, of course, except for perhaps the young selkie as he hadn’t seen her in battle yet, but it was still ridiculous behavior. Not only that, it was improper, disrespectful! That was what had bothered him the most, the complete lack of respect for each other or their betters. Evidently age and rank held no esteem on land, or at least not for these three.
Hmmph… And they call us savages…

Thankfully, though, the commotion had finally subsided as the three left the area. It had been a bewildering encounter, full of changing moods and sudden reversals, which left Aldair uncertain what he should do about it. There were a few times when he considered intervening, such as when the warrior had drawn the woman’s blood or when a small child suddenly appeared within the woman’s reach. But he didn’t know these people, and frankly, they were not his people. If he had been here alone on individual business, perhaps it would have been right for him to stop the man or keep the child away from the potentially dangerous woman. But, as it was, his duty was clear and did not involve entanglements with the locals. His mind was set on the issue he’d come there to resolve and until it was addressed, there was little room for anything else.

As the day drew to a close, it came time for them to seek shelter for the night, for though he doubted the night-beasts of the land could be as terrifying as those that rose from the depths with each moon, he didn’t particularly want to meet them either. There was a local inn in town, but Aldair wrinkled his nose with distaste at the thought. Foul places they were, with insipid food and too-nosey inhabitants. Not to mention that it would probably be where their three ‘friends’ would be heading. They would be better off finding somewhere else.

He hadn’t spoken to Uisce again since the conflict with the strangers, sensing that perhaps she would prefer to be left alone with her thoughts and, though he wouldn’t want to admit it, secretly reluctant to provoke her already-displayed ire against him as well. But it was getting time to do something, so he cleared his throat slightly to get her attention, then spoke quietly.
“It is getting late, my Lady. And I do not know about you, but I personally would prefer to get away from this crazy town.”
He winced a little at his final statement. It had been meant as a small joke, delivered with a light laugh, but it came out somewhat harsh and bitter. Humor was not one of his strong points. He tried again, hopefully more pleasant this time, though now slightly strained.
“That is… There are waters nearby where we can stay. Travellers are always welcome in the Seat of Mac Lir, and we could avoid more… unpleasant encounters.”
They would also have the opportunity to hunt there, he thought as his stomach rumbled an ill-timed protest, but he didn’t change his facial expression at all. Whatever happened, he would not beg.
“But of course we could stay wherever you preferred, my Lady.” he added airily It matters not to either of us.”

But this trip was already a long one, so if it continued to be delayed, he feared for his people. And if he and the selkie didn’t catch a meal, he privately wondered whether their tempers would hold long enough to allow the trip to end peaceably. But he said nothing of this to the dragon.

Ddraig (Tân Goch)

img-thing

The steam in the air made it difficult for Ddraig to see, he managed to hear the spikes coming from the ground at the last moment, raising his arms he sent up a large burst of flames, destroying the spikes and stopping the threat. Or so he had thought. One last spike appeared from the ground, spearing Ddraig through the leg. Ddraig gritted his teeth in agony, he wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of hearing him in pain. Ddraig lit his hand on fire and punched through the spike, shattering it and causing more steam to raise.
That last hit had taken a lot from him and his half naked body was covered with steaming dark red blood. Ddraigs strength was fading fast, he had to make a choice, himself, or the people. “I am fed up of these games. This ends. Now”. Ddraig wings sprouted from his back and he spread them wide. He flapped them hard, sending a large cloud of ash and smoke towards Gwyber, he knew it wouldn’t harm her. It was a distraction for his next move. He raised his fist above his head and slammed it into the ground, less than a second later a rumbling could be heard and a series of strategically placed columns of magma sprouted up, slamming into the top of the dome smashing through it and shattering it. He had placed the pillars so that the magma did not put the people at risk. The people cheered and began running as fast as they could away from the battle.

Ddraigs power was spent, the combination of the lowered temperature, the loss of blood and hits he had taken meant that he had used up all of his power. He dropped to his knees exhausted, darkness was slowly enveloping his vision. He looked up at Gwyber and smiled, “Hate me but do not hate them. I hope that the darkness that has taken over your soul will dissipate. Maybe then you can come back to us”. After his last words Ddraig blacked out, his body slumping forward and blood beginning to pool on the ground around his injuries, steam appearing to come from the ground. He’d never imagined that he would be beaten, especially not by Gwyber, she had been planning this for a while. ‘Damn you Marik. Give her back to us’ Ddraig thought to himself as he slipped into unconsciousness. Ddraig had lost and now it was likely he would die.

Interactions: sprouhtt sprouhtt

Last edited:
The Irish King
vs___silent_king_by_wanini-da5p2zc.png

~20 minutes previously~

Dylan wore a pleased smile as he stood atop the hill, gazing down on the village below. He was clad all in his royal garbs, robes and furs accentuated with his light armour and other accessories. Being a King certainly had its benefits, and Dylan was not one for modesty. His grand ornately-furbished castle was testament enough to that. But now his thoughts lay with the burning village that gave off a beautiful glow in the dark night of the valley. He sighed and closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath of fresh night air.

"Ah... It's such a beautiful evening too. A shame bandits had to attack on a night like this." Of course, there had been no bandits. Dylan's troops, wearing a random assortment of brigand armour and garbs, were currently laying waste to the Irish village. It was a waste to have to take so many Irish lives, but Nadar's earlier sentiment summed up the situation perfectly; "I am the protector of Ireland. Not the Irish." He murmured, gazing back at the faint fiery glow and whilst stroking his chin. Rumours of Nadar's official return would undoubtedly spread with his sudden reappearance, but the negative situation the dragon had found itself in would only prove detrimental to Dylan's cause. As such, a King would have to do its duty to protect the land it serves. Dylan was merely upholding his duty.

Of course, Marik was to blame for this unfortunate encounter, goodness knows why he had a spy in Ireland - Dylan knew exactly why, of course. He didn't trust him, he didn't trust that Nadar was truly gone. Dylan smiled ruefully and shook his head as he turned away from the village, returning to his honour guard and mounting his horse. The man was right in his logic, The Chain King was indeed not to be trusted, a fact that ironically not many knew of due to their deepset trust in him. Why wouldn't you trust the benevolent, kind, trustworthy King or Ireland that could never possibly mean any harm? The thought brought another faint smile to his face as he rode back to his castle, the four knights in massive armour atop their warhorses cantering a few paces behind him.

As he reached his castle, he dismounted and allowed a stableboy to tend to his horse. Striding off to his quarters, Dylan was handed a scroll. His eyebrows raised at the message it read, placing back in the hands of the scribe to his side.

"Oh? So Nadar wishes me to await his arrival in that overgrown mess of a castle?" He snorted derisively and made a dismissing gesture, as if he would wait on the dragon like some humble lackey, "Hah. Not likely."

~Present~

Clap. Clap. Clap.

The slow applause sounded out loudly to fill the silence of the battle. From behind a nearby building, King Dylan Damarck sauntered out as if he owned the place, hands occasionally coming together to continue his standing ovation. It was a trivial matter for the Irish King to have noticed to massive amounts of magical energy being output in the neighbouring country, and he knew exactly where Nadar would be going given that the Nature Dragon could probably sense it too. He glanced around with mild curiosity, a slight smile twitching on his lips. Wales sure was an interesting place. Of course the obvious question here: how had Dylan get to the Fire Festival faster than Nadar? Well, Dylan certainly had his ways and his long-term preparation was clearly the cause for his sudden arrival. He had visited Wales many times before, both for the festival and on several diplomatic missions. It was of no surprise that he knew his way around the place, the location mentioned now currently in a right state between scorched to ash and frozen to ice.

"My, my, quite the event we have going on here. May I intrude?"

There were not many who had the balls to intervene between two dragons, but it appeared as thought Ddraig had already lost the fight. Dylan had to ensure the war was not also lost here if his ambitions were to be achieved. Moving to the fiery man's form, Dylan placed a hand on the largest wound and a bright golden glow was emitted from his hands: healing magic. Nothing powerful enough to instantly heal the wound, naturally, but it should stabilise the dragon's life, supposing the anatomy of a dragon didn't conflict with the spell.

"Pardon me, Gwyber. My apologies for interrupting your potential victory, but I need this man alive." He bowed his head and gave her a small smile, "I'm sure Marik will understand." Dylan then glanced up to the skies where the presence of Nadar could undoubtedly be felt supposing he wasn't hiding it. Either way, the gesture was obvious. Gwyber could make an attempt on Dylan's life in order to finish Ddraig off, but only if she intended to fight two dragons today.

sprouhtt sprouhtt Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 A L M O S A L M O S Iskandar Iskandar

1516670026907-png.390825
Another soft chuckle escaped Macduff, he listened to Marx and everything he had to say. Never daring to think of any one thing he said for any more than a moment, Marx was.... He was not sound of mind, much like Macduff himself but in a much more psychotic and murderous way. And with the powers, Marx had at his disposal and the skills he had to back said powers up, he was more than a force to be reckoned with. Yet something always felt off about the merc, something that went amiss or straight over one's head when thought about.

He was most definitely a strange one. And with the line of questioning that followed this was made all too evident. Alas, Macduff was never one to stray from tavern banter and as such made a response as he started his second tankard. "My walls have long been stained with blood, my floor a lake. I haven't slept well in years but I find comfort in knowing my reasoning was just, that my blade is true and that my kinsman, my ancestors have done so in the past much like myself.". Macduff took a large swig of his drink before continuing on to his dream and its contents saying; "My dream, It was that of which the likes I've never seen. Great dragons flew through the skies of Britania. Shaking the earth to its very core with ferocious roars and vicious attacks. I have seen the countryside set a flame, frozen over, drowned in a great flood. I've seen a pirate and his crew lay waste to countless foes and a woman companion. Nay a witch, harbour feelings the likes of which she's never had before as a result of this 'harbinger son'."

Stopping briefly for a moment to think more on the subject Macduff turned to face Marx, offering him a stern look as he continued on "I have seen the king, or should I say, kings. Try and control those who protect us each in their own way. I have seen the end result and the aftermath. I have seen blood, the British Isle turn red with blood. I have seen it all. I have seen a saint and I have seen a playwright. I have seen a whore and seen what her spear can do. I have seen a seahorse and have shed a tear for what is to come. Especially for the girl who is focused on revenge and her knight companion. I have seen all. I have even you and what is to come of you. What is to come of me."

Turning once again Macduff took one final gulp of his drink and let out a sigh before tossing his tankard with full force at the tavern wall, leaving a rather deep imprint on both the wall and the tankard. Macduff soon returned his focus to Marx and spoke softly "If I have seen all this then why have I not fled? Is this your next question cruel merc, betrayer of man? Well, I suppose it is a good question to ask. But the answer is quite simple really, 'She' is coming. Actually, she has already arrived."

Just as Macduff had said this he was interrupted by the sound of a rather large explosion on the opposite side of town. Perhaps he would have even continued to talk had the screaming not already begun. Instead, he sat and the bar and poured himself one final drink making a final toast before..... Kloudy Kloudy Haka Haka (continue if you wish)

mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath A L M O S A L M O S SidTheSkid SidTheSkid YungJazz YungJazz sprouhtt sprouhtt Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14
(Note all predictions are just that and nothing more. Macduff has simply dreamt of these events, obviously, they are not set in stone. Just some filler for a post really)

Cadegan Mac Morrigan
With/Mention: Caroline ( SidTheSkid SidTheSkid ) Saint ( Iskandar Iskandar ) Uisce ( Synastry Synastry )

Joe Ro'ani.png

Cadegan clenched his fists as his anger still consumed him. Every cell in his body was telling him to attack Saint, the blood of Morrigan whispering words of death in his ear. It didn't help that Caroline was disappointed for not finishing the old man off, her opinion swiftly becoming highly valued by Cade. And Saint had to strike the nail in the coffin by insinuating that Caroline would surely betray him. Just as he was about to let his temper boil into a battle, he was stopped by a scene he'd never thought he'd see.

A young girl had shown her admiration towards Caroline, stopping the Blood Queen from being consumed by hate. It seemed the young girl was touched by the arcane, just like Caroline, and had nothing but joy in her eyes as Caroline promised to teach the young one the arcane. The sight of the young girl running to her mother's side in happiness finally extinguished the raging flames of Cade's anger, reminding the pirate what he was fighting for, his people. A small smile appeared on his face at the sight, only to be transformed into worry as Caroline hid herself behind Cade, her face covered in shame. Cade felt his heart sink at the sight of his proud companion, the small glimpse of the fragile girl hidden behind her visage of strength almost made the Pirate King himself shed a tear.

Cade hesitantly raised a hand to comfort Caroline, only to pause as he remembered how Caroline felt about being comforted by him, the thought freezing him in place. Feeling a gentle nudge on his arm, Cade saw Razor lightly poking his arm with his nose, the beast urging his brother to comfort the witch. A soft smile painted Cade's face as a newfound reassurance took hold of his heart, finally wrapping his arm around Caroline's shoulders and hoping she wouldn't reject the gentle hug, "Whatever you wish my Blood Queen. Look's like that promised drink is necessary now ." With a gentle push, Cade began guiding Caroline away from the group, heading to his favorite tavern, intent on cheering his companion up, Razor in step behind him.

Glancing one last time over his shoulder at Saint, Cade said his parting words, "I felt that presence indeed old man, but until the lives of my people, our guardian, or our home is in danger, i'll not act. Doomed is a man who attacks someone without a cause for violence. With that said, call me when a brawl starts." Finishing his speech, Cade resumed his walk, guiding Caroline away from the group, happy to be done with the furious arguments and almost battle he had found himself in. The crew of Nuada's Spear quickly disappeared from sight, heading into town and to the local tavern.

"HEY! IT'S CADE! HAVE A DRINK BROTHER!"

"YOU SEA DEVIL, IT'S ABOUT TIME I GET REVENGE FOR OUR LAST DRINKING CONTEST!"

"YOU BASTARDS! CAN'T YOU SEE HE HAS COMPANY! HE AIN'T GOT TIME FOR YOUR STUPIDITY!"

Cade chuckled as he walked into the well known tavern that he frequented most on his stays home from the sea. Raucous laughter and banter filled the hall as sailors told stories and sung song, barmaids served drinks while easing the woes of weary travelers. There was even a area were couples were dancing to the instruments being played on stage. Cade sighed in happiness, finally at a place he cherished since he was a boy. Turning to Caroline, Cade sent a soft smile, hoping it would at least cheer her up a little, "This place is dear to me Caroline. This is the tavern my father would visit with his crew whenever he was home. Most of my life lessons were learned here and my first drink was here. The people here are like family, just ignore their idiocy for a moment and you'll see their worth underneath the prideful shouts."

With a smile, Cade guided Caroline to a table at the edge of the tavern, a circular booth with lush cushions and a table made from the finest wood. Already their were two mugs of ale placed on the table from a passing barmaid, who already saw Cadegan and was fully prepared for his arrival. With a grateful nod, Cade softly place Caroline onto one end of the booth, then proceeded to enter through the other opening, making himself comfortable. Grabbing the mug, Cade sent a wistful glance to Caroline, sympathy in his eyes as Razor laid in front of the booth, blocking any wandering eyes from seeing the pirate and the necromancer. Cade saw her downtrodden features, her tear stained eyes and felt a sharp pain stab his heart. Caroline was meant to be proud and wise, her personality endearing to Cadegan, and the mere look on her face made Cadegan want to do anything in the world just to see her smile.

"...I know you may still not trust me, and that you think my earlier actions were brash and foolish, but I want you to know that you are my beloved crew member Caroline, family to me and Razor, so if you no longer want to be in this tavern, or in this country, i'll take you anywhere your heart desires," Huh, wasn't expecting that to come out of his mouth. Cade paused in his speech as his eyes widened in realization...Aw shit, he had feelings for the woman in front of him. Cade clicked his tongue against his teeth in mild irritation, no wonder he kept offering all these things to her, he held affection towards her! Cade knew it wasn't love, but a crush on the witch had surely developed, and Razor's taunting thoughts in his head from sensing his emotions did not help Cade in his predicament.

Ruffling his hair nervously, Cade shoved those thoughts and feelings down to be pondered later, coming back to focus on Caroline, "Just tell me what I need to do, to steal, to destroy so that those tears and that look never appears in your eyes again. You are my crew and i'll be damned if I can't even cheer up my crew member."

b3493a317c87799771667bf40dc02e9c.png

1516927174591.png
Clair came to a standstill once she reached the top of the towns bordering hill, Hunoma soon joined her in doing so and soon after gave word of his readiness to begin the attack. Upon hearing this Clair's demeanour changed completely, it became darker, more sinister and above all else diabolical. Her aura darkened and the grass below her feet began to slowly disintegrate and continued to do so until the very earth itself began to suffer the same faith. The minute emittance of her magical power was, of course, the cause.

With a wicked smile plastered firmly on her face, and with her eyes taking on a red hue Clair spoke. Her voice laced with both excitement and venom "Marx should be at the bar with Macduff, get both of them out of the village within the next ten minutes or you'll all perish". With her orders given and Hunoma now preoccupied Clair could have some fun. She could toy with the villagers and let off a little steam before needing to return to the Castle. She could feed her bloodlust and bear witness to some of her most favourite sights; pain, suffering, death and that one look people get when they realise how helpless they really are. She could see all this and more. What was their not to be excited about?

Once Hunoma had left her side Clair made her way down and into the village. Unsurprisingly she didn't get very far before people began to notice her crimson hair and signature attire. Civilians were the first to notice as they were the main occupants of the town, they started off with whispers and hurried pacing but all soon resorted to sprinting and screaming. The result a small boy had fallen and sprained his ankle. Of course, at first, his mother tried to aid him but with Clair approaching, she soon fumbled and left the boy for dead in an attempt to save herself. The boy was covered from head to toe in dirt and his tears were flowing in a constant stream as he desperately struggled to pull himself forward along the dirt path. His clothing quickly tore on the sharp rocks that lay scattered along the dirt path. And his hands became bloodied for much of the same reason.

To be fair to the lad he had given up a great fight, but his lack of strength and stamina soon left him in a miserable heap at Clair's feet.
Clair proceeded to crouch down beside the boy and after a few moments moved her hand to wipe the tears from his eyes. The boy, of course, jumped at first but soon came to look at the woman out of curiosity. He was shaking out of fear and every muscle in his body screamed for him to run but alas the warmness of Clair's hand kept him from struggling. Clair soon came to speak to the boy and as she did so rebellion soldiers and townsfolk alike began to surround her. Clair spoke loud enough for them all to hear her but kept eye contact with the boy the entire time she spoke. "Hush now, you must be eight or nine if not even ten.... Men are not supposed to shed tears on the battlefield. If a situation seems impossible you shouldn't falter! You should stand up tall, grit your teeth and go out swinging! You should go out in a fury of emotion, but never that of regret or sadness." Moving slowly as to not hurt the boy Clair helped him back onto his feet and after doing so took a step back and leaned forward "Go on, try it. Hit me with everything you have!".

The boy remained frozen in place, his body refusing to move and his voice refusing to speak up. Clair soon grew tired of waiting and returned to an upright position before calling out towards the crowd "Could the cowardly mother who gave birth to this cowardly child please take a step forward and join me here!". The mother soon came forward and with some time soon found herself stood beside Clair, opposite her son. Clair took asked the woman her name and some questions about her son before swiftly taking a hold of the woman's head. The guards soon began to push forward but for every step they took the woman's neck came closer and closer to breaking. This, of course, forced them to move back once again and after doing so Clair spoke to the boy again.

"Tell me, boy, if I were to kill your mother here and now would you strike me?"

The boy promptly responded with a shout "NO! Don't hurt her!". His body etching forward with a wobble and hop.

Clair at this point began to feel herself tremble with glee, her hands working quickly to snap the woman's neck. Allowing her dead body to drop to the ground in the very same spot her son once had. With that Clair leaned forward and allowed the boy to strike her. His fist connecting firmly with her jaw. The force behind the hit was everything the boy had to offer but sadly he hadn't got a whole lot to offer. The hit was unlikely to even leave a bruise.

After connecting his blow the boy fell to the ground atop his mother and began cursing and blinding at Clair and she readjusted her posture upright. After the ohh and ahhh of the crowd had calmed down and the boy began sobbing once more Clair let out a sigh, digging her heel into the back of the boy below her "And that should be ten minutes..... Let's get started shall we".

The boy and mother quickly vanished into a crimson haze as Clair finished her sentence and as each rebel soldier rushed forward they too suffered the same faith. Clair's movements were quick and her spell casting time was breathtaking. The force of twelve rebels was gone within seconds and soon after the crowd came to suffer too. All were reduced to a red mist and carried off by the wind. Once everyone nearby was disposed of and the immediate reinforcements were dealt with Clair set about destroying the town. Shops, homes, army barracks, nothing was safe. Everything was to go. With each building, Clair destroyed a large explosion ensued and a crater was left as their replacement. At this stage, Hunoma and Marx had only a couple of minutes to escape.

Kloudy Kloudy Haka Haka

Interactions: sprouhtt sprouhtt Kloudy Kloudy
Mentions: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14

1516929098159.png"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?! That is it?" Aragon exclaimed as he dropped his journal and pen in disgust. He ran up to Gwyber and looked at the passed out Ddraig who now lay in a pool of blood, "That is all it took?!? This dragon was beaten so easily by you, Gwyber?!" Aragon sighed and walked back to his fallen items. He grabbed them and shook his head in disappointment at Ddraig, "This man isn't even worthy of being a side character! I was expecting a closer battle! One for the ages! One of epic proportions that would last an hour or more! Instead he acts like cannon fodder." Aragon was extremely disappointed at how Gwyber won this bout against her rival in such easy fashion. Ddraig attempted to be the hero by saving his people, but in the end he fell to easily in Aragon's eyes, "For the sacrificial hero, he fell too easily while saving too little."

Aragon turned on his heel and began to walk away, "Get his body, Gwyber. Lest we keep the evil King waiti-" Aragon stopped his sentence upon hearing someone's voice, a new voice that he had not heard yet. Aragon glanced over his shoulder and looked as the man attempted to heal Ddraig, "Ohoho? Another side character reveals himself." Aragon did a spin, facing the newcomer and looked at Gwyber, "Hm... Come Gwyber. Let this... person take Ddraig. It will make this whole story much more interesting." He took a few steps towards Gwyber and placed his hand on her shoulder, his tone turning rather serious for a moment, "Sometimes a... Oh never mind. We will all find out in due time." Aragon would then grin and look at Dylan, "Personally you can keep the lizard! He wasn't worth our time. Though ultimately it is up to Gwyber here. Whatever she decides is what I'll have to agree with. Unfortunately."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back