• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The battle for the British isles (And Ireland)

Interaction: Emmi Emmi
Mentions: bloodfire bloodfire

b8437f80e1e1cbff05c698d7f9cbda2b.jpg
"A pleasure to meet you, Eren." Alexandria said with a smile before looking over at Alexa, "And you too, Alexa. Also, yes, I am quite satisfied." She paused for a moment before continuing, "And yes, Von Wolf. My family originates from Germania. Thus, Von Wolf. Though I suppose we could have originated from Amsterdam or somewhere around there."

Alexandria chuckled briefly at Alexa saying her head would roll if Alexandria did anything fishy, "Fear not, young lady. I won't do anything fishy. Plus, it will take much much more than an instant to decapitate me." Alexandria's gaze shifted back to Eren and a small, unnerving smile appeared, "This beast would have a better chance most likely." A few seconds later Alexandria returned to her normal, polite self and put a hand over her left breast, "I do look forward to the day we ever have to duel or fight. It would be quite interesting."

Alexandria merely blinked as someone bumped into Alexa and the girl snarled at whoever bumped into her. What a foul mouth that lady has, ahhh, I suppose that is youth for ya. The Knight remained quiet and watched as some guardsman were obviously pursuing the girl was being labelled a thief. Alexa and Eren had decided that they would protect the girl, and Alexandria thought this would be a good opportunity to see how strong they were. Sadly before Alexa and Eren could demonstrate their prowess(or perhaps lack of prowess), the girl decided to take matters into her own hands. She had defeated the guardsmen and some poor trees with a single attack. The girl then apologized to the two and began to question them. Alexandria continued to remain silent, and observe the girl. Interesting. Was all she thought of the girl.

Cadegan Mac Morrigan
Location: Nuada's Spear: Captain's Cabin (Heading to Port Town Feniris)
Mentions: Caroline Matharnach ( SidTheSkid SidTheSkid )

Joe Ro'ani.png

Cade let out a laugh as the witch continued to struggle on his shoulder. Her haughty manner of speech was slowly degrading until if finally ended with a 'screw you!' which only made Cade laugh harder, "Maybe later love! But we can leave the business between the sheets for another time, for we have arrived! Feast your eyes witch, the greatest vessel to ever sail. My family, Nuada's Spear."

Cade's ship.jpg

As Cade said his ship's name with a wistful tone, it blazed to life, the sails unfurling and the azure lights and flames igniting the darkness as if welcoming its captain home. With a subtle bounce, Cade popped Caroline off his shoulder into a bridal carry, gazing into her eyes with fervency, "Welcome to your new home Caroline Matharnach," Cade almost seemed to have whispered her name as he leaned in close to her face, just centimeters apart from her lips...before he broke out with a impish smile, "Now try not to scream on your way up. RAZOR! FINALLY A CREW MEMBER! BE SURE TO CATCH HER WITHOUT KILLING HER!"

Cade abruptly launched Caroline through the air and well above his ship's deck. Just as she was about to hit the deck, Caroline was (surprisingly) gently caught and placed on her rear by a set of gleaming fangs. If she looked up, she would meat the slit glowing eyes of Razor, looming over her with a curious look. Leaning down to sniff her, Razor took a couple whiffs of her scent before sitting on his hind legs and glaring over to the spot where Cade had jumped onto the ship after throwing her. Cade let out a sheepish chuckle at his brother's look, "Heh, I know she smells like blood bud. But she has her uses. We need someone learned in the arcane, cause we both know we know jack shit about it."

Razor3.jpg

Somehow Cade and Razor had communicated without Razor being able to speak, chalk it up to another of the Pirate King's mysteries. With a soft huff, Razor brought his claws to the ropes tying Caroline's limbs together, cutting her free from her shackles. As that happened, Cade snapped his fingers, making Nuada's Spear lift anchor and begin sailing once again towards Ferinis, the port town bordering Scotland and England. While that was happening, an azure glow surrounded Caroline, before she found herself transported to a cabin filled to the brim with weapons and gold, the witch now sitting at an extravagant table lined to the brim with glorious looking food and wine. Another one of the enchanted ship's abilities, teleporting its passengers through the ship.

Cade captain quarters.jpg Cade captain quarters2.jpg

Moments later, Cade appeared in the captain's chair, Razor appearing behind him, laying down to nod off but his entire body still shadowing over Cade's seat. Cade threw his feet on the table as he grabbed a golden goblet with the purest looking wine inside. Taking a large gulp, Cade truly lived up to his title, 'Lord of Riches.' Happy with the beverage, Cade gazed across the table to Caroline, a smile on his face, "So Ms. Matharnach, we've come to the point of our new journey where you're now effectively held hostage on my ship as a member of my crew."

Cade leaned back in his chair as the waves of the sea gently rocked his ship, Razor's light snores providing a subtle sense of comfort, "Now you're probably wondering: 'Why did he take me aboard his ship, only to set me loose at the most dangerous time' Well to answer your unasked question love," Cade shrugged his shoulders at this point, "There is nothing you can do to harm me, besides distract me with the 'gifts' given to your form." Cade laughed at his own joke, along with Razor letting out a small chuckle, which seemed impossible because what beast knew how to chuckle?

Cade continued to sip his wine as he continued his speech, "To be honest. I was gonna kill you at first, because no one tries to harm me and lives to speak about it. But your sorcery caught my interest. I like to keep things that interest me. So for now, you're going to be one of my treasures," Cade took a giant gulp of his wine, finishing it off and slamming it on the table, "I'm going to use you how I see fit, when I want, however I want. I may have a sense of honor love, but i'm still a pirate, the best one there is. And I don't like it when someone tries to kill me. So you're mine from now on. You'll have your own quarters, you'll be free to wander through my ship and use any of the artifacts, tomes, books, and whatever creepy magic shit I have no use for within my treasury. You'll even get your own library and throne room if you want. But make no mistake," Cade's eyes suddenly gained a cold aura and became as sharp as steel, "I. Own. You." The lights in the Captain's cabin seem to flicker as thunder resounded around them, almost as if to Cade's will, reminding Caroline that she was in the Pirate King's presence, and was now one of his treasures.

The heavy atmosphere suddenly lifted as Cade's cold visage morphed back into one of warmth and smiles. He gestured towards the table, telling Caroline to dig in, "Now help yourself to some food and drink, best in the sea. And tell me about yourself love, we got a few hours before we reach the port. Plenty of time to get to know my new crew member!" It was hard to think the monster that was just telling Caroline he owned her, was suddenly replaced with this joyful man with nothing by kindness exuding from his form. The Pirate King was certainly a man of many faces.​

Last edited:
b3493a317c87799771667bf40dc02e9c.png

a>

latest
Clair thought on the subject of her own apparel for a few moments after Zava made mention of it. To be quite honest she had never really given the subject much thought, she wore what the king told her to and she thought nothing of it. That's what she had always done but was it true that her clothing was somewhat strange? Clair certainly didn't see anyone wearing anything similar but then again she didn't really pay much mind to the clothing of those she dealt with. And now that this played on her mind Clair glanced at Zava's clothing and let out a soft sigh muttering under her breath "Those clothes are far too restrictive..."

It wasn't until Zava placed her hand upon Clair's cheek that she came back to her senses, moving back in protest to the woman's advances. Clair hated when Zava got close, she always did weird things when she got close. And this time was no exception, however, Clair was at least a little interested in seeing what such a tool was used for. But wouldn't dare ask the woman to demonstrate considering the strange look she was giving off, perhaps the king would know. None the less the whole situation was soon resolved and Clair made her way out of the brothel and onto the street motioning a lazy goodbye to the informant with the back of her left hand.

Before coming to the tree where she was to meet with Hunoma Clair took a quick glance at the information she had collected and as promised there was intel on hostile numbers, weaponry and the names of the rebel leaders in the area. Not to mention an expertly drawn map of the town and its surrounding area. By the time she had reached the tree Clair had memorized the information she needed and as such passed the envelope over to Hunoma for inspection. After passing the envelope over Clair stood with her arms crossed and once again returned to speaking in her normal manner. Her voice naturally demanding both respect and attention.
"That information is solid, the town in question is harboring rebellion members from all walks of life and more importantly a wanted splinter cell. The rebels are no problem from what I 've read most are outfitted with an iron sword at best. However, the splinter cell has many highly trained members among its rank, all of which have royal guard class armor and weaponry. The commander of this little cell is Leroy Macduff. A former captain of the late king. Your job is to get him out alive so I can wrap things up quickly."

After speaking Clair turned her back to the man and instead looked on toward the forest path they would be taking. If all went well it was a day and a half's walk both to and from. There was no need for horses this time around and besides that leaving the horses behind meant Clair didn't have to worry about Hunoma getting too attached to them. It was after quite a large gap of silence that Clair spoke again saying in a more than serious tone than before "Everyone in that town will meet there end. Man, woman and or child. Civilian and rebel alike. They will all perish bar Macduff.... Do not! Get any Ideas about saving anyone. Sympathy is for the weak and showing any sign of it is treason to thy king. And before you say that pesky ice dragon is your god or whatever... remember who she serves". With that said and done Clair began to set off towards the forest path, leaving Hunoma to follow behind.
Iskandar Iskandar Haka Haka / mentioned: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 sprouhtt sprouhtt

Interaction: Iskandar Iskandar (Aragon)
Mentioned: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 (Ddraig)

goldoni.regular.png
glam_affair2-1-jpg.385882
Gwyber shook her head when Aragon began to talk to her. "God, you are such a nuisance," Gwyber said to him as she continued to walk while he put on his performance for the crowd. Gwyber couldn't stand that man, and if someone were to go and commit a crime, they would never want Aragon by their side. He makes everything known, even if people do not wish to hear it. Gwyber could see Ddraig dancing with a lady, who in Gwyber's eyes was not Uisce. She wondered whatever happened to her, Gwyber and Uisce were the best of friends and somewhere deep inside of her, she did miss her. But Gwyber didn't want those feelings to resurface, the other feeling that she wanted to be resurfaced was the thought of getting even with Ddraig.

Gwyber was ready, she walked towards the center of all the festivities with such poise, and confidence. The cool wind, blew through her hair, making it dance with every step she took. Gwyber stopped in the middle of the town, "What a wonderful day to be celebrating, is it not?" Gwyber said loud enough for those around her to hear. Soon enough everyone was silent and most had a terrifying look on their faces as they remembered who she was. "Many of you know me as Gwyber, The Ice Dragon. My name is Ana'te Faladel, and I have a score to settle with your beloved Red Dragon." Gwyber's cold voice boomed through the city.

Gwyber could tell that he was not around, "Mhm, I can see that he is nowhere to be found. Or maybe he is hiding, like the coward he is." Gwyber said and looked around.

"Nobody wants you here!" Someone from the crowd shouted, and Gwyber turned her head to the direction in which the person was in and if looks could kill, there would be a trail of bodies behind her. "Ohh, you really cut me deep." She said to the man who dares speak with her. As Gwyber took a couple of steps towards the man who looked to be in his middle age, the people around him took a step back. Cowards, she took the man by the chin with a forceful grip. The temperature in her hand began to drop to below freezing, giving the man frostbite. "I have a score to settle with The Red Dragon, but if you would like to be his substitute then please...step up," Gwyber said to the man with the beard before she removed her hand from his chin.

Gwyber saw that nobody was complying with her and she began to get frustrated, "If your beloved dragon does not come forth, then I hope you all enjoy turning into frozen statues." Gwyber said as she began to drop the temperature around her and the ground started to freeze and turn into ice, trapping whatever and whoever is in its path.

bfd1be90b3dc41fbc6aae119a4cd16b1-d5kuv96.jpg
349d053a9f8c694258ec3869cfe34132.png

Mentions: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 & sprouhtt sprouhtt
Interaction: AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath & boo. boo.

The white-haired woman listened intently to the man as he spoke, nodding when he mentioned the lack of fish. She knew very well that the lack of fish had affected many clans, and she also knew it was her that had caused it. Her emotions often affected the waters around her and after the war with Gwyber & Ddraig, she had scared the fish away with floods and storms caused by her sadness. "But I believe you left it far behind many years ago, my Lady. May it never gain upon your fins.” She smiled gently, nodding her head at the man. It had indeed been many lifetimes since her birth. It was an odd feeling to reminisce about her childhood, almost as if it wasn't hers to remember, having occurred so long ago. She was pulled from her thoughts at the sound of a voice, thick with Scottish descent. “Ah hope ah’m not intruding, ma’am, but ah think you’re th’ one ah’m supposed ta be meetin’?”

"Indeed and there is no need to bow, my dear." Uisce assured. "You must be Peigi." She smiled, her aura, warm and inviting. The dragon could sense the hostility emanating from both of the people in front of her and she shook her head. "I assume we have much to talk about, yes? Come, let us see the town." She called, motioning for the two to follow her as the made their way through the market.

Got writer's block >.< This is mehh~

(not sure where to say this comment. so forgive me...but i love how you added a zinogre from monster hunter...thats amazing...though i feel thunderlord zinogre would be epic)

arazel had stopped to finally notice a older woman in some form of armor. she assumed it was a knight of sorts. and she immediately unshouldered her scythe. one could not exactly blame her for this sudden and rather rude and condescending reaction. as it was indeed infact a war that left arazels kin desolated and ravaged. she was hoping the two would fight. yet she pointed her scythe. "you are a knight from the castle arent you lady.....i dont know what is giving reason for me to feel that something very bad is going to ravage the kingdoms. nor do i want to know. but just to set things in the clear. are you serving under any of the leaders? because i doubt you would wear that armor just for show...so i ask you this. ...do you serve one of the kingdoms rulers? i would hope you do not. because if you do i might not give you anymore mercy then i did these human men. " arazels eyes blazed with anger, hatred, and yet sadness. she missed her family. she wanted to believe they were not dead. that the were off far away on a quest or a hunt. and it pained her dearly knowing that they would never return.

she simply stared. from the mysterious woman in armor. to the two she presumed to be assassins. she did not know what to do. should she strike them down? should she fight? should she accept the fact that they might be considering doing the same after the attack they witnessed? arazel was confused. conflicted. and after a few minutes of simply staring. one could notice that arazel. despite her appearance. showed a bit of sadness and even fear in her eyes., of which had turned to a deep blue color. like she was a living mirror reflecting her emotions

mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar Emmi Emmi
interacting with: Iskandar Iskandar Emmi Emmi

Mentions: Uasal Uasal
Interactions: Emmi Emmi

latest
Zava merely remained quiet for the rest of the time Clair was in the brothel. She had crossed her arms and simply waited till the woman had left her sanctum. Once the door closed and Clair began to leave, Zava heaved a relieved sigh, "Ah. Damn. Almost got her. She looked genuinely curious about the use of that... mace." She chuckled to herself before walked back towards her throne, grabbing the bright red spear that leaned against the throne, "She lives such a sheltered life and only does the bidding of the King. Rather drab if you ask me..."

Zava then left the brothel, Gae Bolg in her hand. She mounted her horse and began to ride through the town. She had important business to attend to and rode with haste. After a half of an hour ride, Zava had arrived at her destination. She would hop off her horse and survey the somewhat elegant manor of one Grace Raven.

"Yikes... Looks heavily guarded and I'd rather not deal with them. I could always show them some skin but I'd rather not for today..." Zava paused to reflect for a moment, and scoffed slightly, "Wait... Did I really just say that. Okay, that is weird..." Still, Zava decided not to attempt to bypass the guards, instead she diverted into the forest that surrounded Grace's manor. Zava wondered for a bit, the manor still clearly in sight. The perimeter didn't have many guards, and could easily be penetrated. Ha, Penetrated. Was what Zava thought to herself.

Something would catch the Irishwoman's eye, something quite peculiar. It appeared a girl with pink hair was standing in the middle of the forest. Zava slowly made her way towards the girl and saw that she was visibly shaking and pale as a ghost, "Uh... Missy. Are you by any chance lost...?" Zava offered a small smile and wave toward the one Grace Raven.

Mentions: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14
Interactions: sprouhtt sprouhtt

latest
"Do try not to fail! If you do I am sure the King will kill you and mount your head on a wall!" Aragon said as Gwyber walked away from him. He pulled out his journal, and a pen from his pouch. Soon enough he was writing like a madman. He wrote with such regale the confidence and poise Gwyber emitted. The cold, killer presence that radiated off of her. How the townsfolk began to tell her to get lost. Aragon had a look of excitement on his face, "With the Evil Dragon threatening townsfolk, it is the perfect moment for the heroic Welsh Dragon to save the day and have an epic of a fight with Gwyber!"

"Fear not townsfolk! Believe in your Welsh Dragon! He shall save you all and do battle with this wretched fiend!"
Aragon offered a grin towards Gwyber, obviously playing with the audience's emotions. It seemed to do the trick as many of the townspeople's fear turned to anger and hatred toward Gwyber, many telling her to get lost once more.

Mentions: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14
Interactions: bloodfire bloodfire
Alexandria stared back at the girl for a brief moment, observing her and making many mental notes. She was strong, and fast, but most likely self taught and not that disciplined. She would most likely let emotions dictate her rather than logic. Soon enough Alexandria broke out of the self-induced thought and blinked a few times.

Alexandria put up both of her hands and motioned for the girl to calm down, "Fear not. I do not serve any of the leaders of the four kingdoms. As I have told these two, I left upon King Marik taking the throne. I do not serve such injustice like that man. I shall strike him down with my sword, or die trying." Alexandria offered a smile and bowed slightly, "Alexandria Von Wolf, at your service. I hope that we get along."

Last edited:
59783554_p0.jpg

Cool%20Text%20-%20Caroline%20Matharnach%20272763604403119.png
  • (Location: Nuada's Spear, Captain's Quarters. )(Mood: Slightly Impressed.)
    (Mentions: Cadegan Morrigan, YungJazz YungJazz ) (VERY LONG POST)

Cadegan's fetching 'charisma' was beginning to wear thin, perverse comments making Caroline's left eye twitch in revulsion as he spouted them carelessly into the bitterly cold air. She has had less than pleasurable encounters before but this? This man was nothing more than a bottom-feeder, a scoundrel of the seas at best. If there was a word to describe what she was feeling at this very moment it was hatred, pure unsurpassed animosity for this so-called 'pirate'. "You wish." She remarked with a low-rumbling growl. Out of anyone, anyone at all! She was kidnapped by none other than this loud-mouth instead of the stereotypical bounty hunters, not King Marik's men nor a band of trained mercenaries but an unaccompanied overly-qualified idiot. Alas Nuada's spear was beyond any doubt an awe-inspiring vessel, from its supernatural properties to the way it enlightened nearly everything including the twisting waves around it, Cadegan's extraordinary frigate exemplified magnificence. Entranced by the attention-grabbing features of the ship, an unanticipated 'gasp' pierced betwixt her closed lips as she slumped off his sturdy shoulder and into his 'welcoming' arms. Well, better than being slung over his body like a used towel she supposed! Despite his skulking hands being across her body, Caroline didn't mind too much being carried this way until his damned face became agonizingly close to hers, Cadegan almost inaudibly whispering her full name as he drifted closer making an uneasy expression surface throughout Matharnach's face.

"You're about two seconds away from receiving a f#%*king headbutt!" It was safe to say that even with being held captive, that 'catty' demeanor of hers was everlasting. Just because this unruly delinquent was successfully able to capture this woman didn't suggest she was going to give way to his superficial charm, psh! Not in a million years! Luckily for Caroline it didn't turn out to be an unwanted kiss but a devilish smile instead, adding even more insult to injury through his silent mocking. Caroline's eyes twinkled with an intractable flame before swiftly dying out at his voice. "Try not to scream on your way up?" What did that even mean? Who the hell was Razor?! More importantly why did he, interrupting her internal monologue, alarming screams of Caroline clamored after being catapulted far above the blowing sails of the Nuada, a dim speckle of light sparked in the clouds as she tumbled back down to the deck and all but seconds from splattering against the wooden boards 'til she was saved by the gentle yet hideous monstrosity, so this was Razor? Its nostrils breathing heavily down her nape as its massive claws tore effortlessly through her shackles. Fools! Caroline's graceful hands twitched, impressive surges of energy circulated through her veins as she stood upon her feet, a mischievous guise carved from ear to ear after being liberated from the ropes that previously entrapped her.

Caroline acknowledged the fact that this person was all too powerful for his own good but boy was his intelligence all but matching. Since she had been presently released, all she had to do now was abandon this perverted pirate and his slobbering mutt! With a hint of blood-magic she'd be long gone, soaring through a portal with ease and far-far away from him. But before she could even so much as motion her body, Caroline found herself sitting somewhere else, blinded by several aurora-esque lights that shined brilliantly from a wide array of treasures encompassing Cade's cabin. A delicious of aroma of food along with drinks caressed her taste-buds as she trailed her eyes from plate to plate, each one covered in deserts and meals fit for a king. "Bloody 'Ell." She spoke, Caroline was flabbergasted by what she was seeing, taken a moment off-guard once the captain begun his usual arrogant commentary as if he was preaching to a choir. "Held hostage?" Heh, whom was he fooling? It wasn't like she couldn't escape with the flick of a wrist but.. Even that being so, she had an unnatural urge to stay for a while, perhaps steal a few of his spoils before vanishing into the night. "Keep talking to yourself pervert, i'll make sure I get mine eventually" She muttered with a cough, adjusting her garment's flowing robes to wrap around her breasts. Caroline was becoming fed up with all of this nonsense, just as she was about to leave this simpleton to his own devices, a certain quote of his caught her attention. "Artifacts, tomes, and books?" She hated to admit it but leaving wasn't an option, this place of his had too much arcane knowledge, far beyond his comprehension. Although Cade's assertive tone and unshakable aura was a unforgettable reminder to be cautious, Caroline knew that if she was caught doing something mischievous that it would be her own undoing. It was only logical that she'd have to 'play along for now', see to it that his needs are somewhat met aside from his other animalistic urges that he displayed so obnoxiously.

"Thank you for your 'warm' hospitality." Caroline sneered, giving into her hunger and eagerly digging in while heeding his words. Why did he want to know such meaningless things? Was this some sort of joke? Regardless she gave into his question, slurping up a few noodles from her bottom-lip before clearing her throat, a soft cough exiting her mouth as she stared back at him. "You certainly have a way with doing things Cadegan. Never thought you'd be interested in your slave's background but if you must know. My full name is Caroline Fia' Matharnach, I was born here in Scotland. I studied Black magic for around fourteen or so years, give or take. Eventually mastering its ways and undertaking Blood magic and Necromancy as you could probably tell." She paused, sipping gently from the flagon's rim nearby, guzzling down the rich wine before placing it down onto the table and continuing. "Also no, i'm not a damned Elf either. I'm human, just sort of cursed in a way to have these pointed ears and flaxen eyes similar to that of an ordinary dragon. Years of inexperience as a child transformed me into this, I was too naive to study before experimenting and as a result I was stuck with the consequences but I digress." Not wanting to stall any longer, Caroline skipped right to the chase. "You needed me for a purpose, otherwise i'd be dead, no? What exactly is it that you need help with? Assisting with the magical upkeep of this vessel? Helping you understand how to work these treasures of yours, or utilizing this 'Razor' to his full potential? There's many things on this boat of yours that are of my knowledge but you just have to point me in the right direction. Ahem, speaking of directions where exactly are we going to Cadegan?" Caroline asked. Inquisitive on the next adventure both of them were setting forth to.

Last edited:
Cadegan Mac Morrigan
With: Caroline Matharnach ( SidTheSkid SidTheSkid )

Joe Ro'ani.png

Huh, so those ears were a result of untrained magic? That answered one of Cade's questions. Cade's eyes narrowed at the mention of slave? Did she think that she was a slave serving him or was she a former slave herself? Questions for later, better to not approach that bomb without further preparation. And damn could she eat, Cade liked that about her, maybe he should hold back on messing with Caroline, after all, as his father always said, if a lady wants to be courted, she'll tell you. Leaning back as Caroline explained her background, Cade felt a subtle smile form on his lips as he listened, seemed they shared the common ground of naivete and excitement towards their own pursuits. Cade had almost gotten killed the first time he went privateering, while Caroline caused a change of form with her novice knowledge in Black Magic, heh, small mistakes, big consequences.

Cade sighed as he scratched his head out of nervous habit. Caroline had gotten to the point where she had finally questioned why she was here. Leaning his head onto his right arm, Cade took a calm breathe, before giving Caroline the most 'dead pan' look ever, "Honestly, I took you cause i'm a petty motherf#cker and I kidnapped you outta spite." A loud snort was heard behind Cade, as Razor lifted his right paw and quickly flicked his master on the back of his head, "Ow! What the hell Razor! Don't give me that look! You know I don't think things through!"

Razor rolled his eyes and seemingly gave Caroline an apologetic look for his master's lack of foresight concerning his reason for taking Caroline, before laying back down behind him. Cade sighed as he rubbed the spot that Razor had smacked his head, flipping the beast off, before turning back to Caroline with a wide smile, "So yeah! Didn't really have a plan for you in the first place. Though now hearing your knowledge of Black Magic, I finally know how you can be of service." Snapping his fingers, the member's of Nuada's Spear where transported once again, the table and chairs appearing in a grand library filled to the brim with books, scrolls, maps, and tomes. Cade picked up a piece of meat and tossed it into his mouth, before gesturing towards the library itself, "So in my journeys, i've come across many a magic artifact...which I have no clue how to fathom whatsoever. So about forty percent of the time, the treasure or weapon i'm looking for has some magic bullsh!t that I can't break or understand, which leads me to getting mad, which leads to me destroying that piss stain's Marik's ships, and rinse and repeat."

Cade let out a chuckle at the mental image of himself destroying naval fleets. Snapping his fingers, a book flew off one of the many shelves and into Cade's hands, before Cade slid it across the table to Caroline, the book itself covered in magic symbols, "Your job from now on is to translate, study, break curses, and figure out the magic I come across. Cause I can fight and destroy all that stand in my path, even if they use magic. But understanding the arcane is well beyond me."

Cade the gestured to Razor behind him, "And Razor is already at full potential. The damn bastard is just too lazy to do anything," A loud 'whap' was heard as Razor once again smacked Cade, "Ow! Kidding you prick! Anyway," Turning back to Caroline, Cade's visage hardened as he continued, "I also need some form of counsel that can tell me when something is not a good idea. I find myself being cursed far too often for my liking. So since I let my brashness speak earlier for me and now don't have anger clouding my vision, I would like to formally invite you to being my right hand woman, or my first mate in my people's terms. Furthermore I apologize for my earlier conduct, i'm often told my spitefulness can get the better of me and I probably should've at least asked you before forcing you here. Pirate I may be, but i'm still a man of Scotland, and that comes with honor. So I am truly sorry for how our first encounter went."

Cade bowed his head in sincerity, before lifting himself back up and plastering a smile on his face, "Now with the seriousness outta the way! Please refer to me as Cade, Ms. Caroline, Cadegan is too formal. And for where we're heading," Cade's smile only grew wider at the next sentence, "Ferinis, a port town bordering Scotland and England. Where rumors stated Uisce the Dragon of Water has been spotted," Cade's eyes seemed to light up at the thought of encountering a dragon, "We're going to weigh anchor there and meet with this dragon."

Alessandro:
Interaction: A L M O S A L M O S
Mentions: sprouhtt sprouhtt Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14

6f46f94056bd1077440040914a363ce3--dracule-mihawk-roronoa-zoro.jpg

“So the delicate rose reveals his thorns” Alessandro said starring deep into the man's eyes not letting up for even a single second. “Looks like I misjudged you in two different ways. First I thought you were some pampered up pretty boy sticking his nose in where it doesn’t belong......but you’re more then just that aren’t ya? Secondly I expected someone of your stature to be more humble or at least have common sense to not allow such a simple old man to provoke you into revealing so much about yourself. Perfect? Bah nothing in this world couldn't be any less true. The moment you spoke of perfect is the moment you spoke of such ignorance that only a child should still possess. Age should have cured immaturity long ago. Then again who am I to say what's mature and what's not" he said chuckling to himself. "Then again if I were to compare you're intellect to that of your ability to grow any chest hair I'd say you'd still have a long ways to go. Wouldn't you say? Nadur?" He replied giving him a devilish smile. "Oh my friend please don't act so surprised on how I know who you are, but it was simple once you started spouting such power of granting eternal life. Add that to you're stature, you're personality, and you're out of placement to these parts and the rest was simple enough a toddler could figure it out" he said locking eyes with the dragon his smile growing ever more devilish. "Y'know both Gwyber and Marik spoke of your intellect. It's sad to see that their information was just a simple rumor-" he said cutting himself off placing a hand over his mouth giving a look of shock before removing it only to continue talking in a hilariously dramatic fashion. "Oh me oh my did I say those names allowed? How clumsy of me! I hope I don't continue to spout such meaningless information out" he said mocking the dragon. "I mean I guess I could allow a little more information slip through my lips, but I think my Alzheimers is starting to kick in. Comes with old age y'know? If only I was twenty years younger where my ability to retain information was at its prime" He said jokingly continuing to mock the dragon.

"Of course with such a gift as youth comes much more then simple information" he replied eyeing the fair looking man. "A payment such as that could offer much more then information. Assistance could also be arranged as could a few other dwindling factors. I mean who wouldn't want the greatest swordsman in all of France at their back and call?" he said. "But of course that decision is all up to you. With youth comes eternal gratitude, information about your old friends, your enemies locations, and finally another round of whiskey on the house" he said laughing to himself. "Of course the decision is all yours my dear perfect pretty boy......oh shucks I'll even throw in a bonus deal involving me shutting up. Something I know you probably desperately want at this point" he said as a loud thud could be heard from the kicking in of the tavern door. Several men began entering the place taking hold of several different villagers armed with steel swords but very little armor. "Oh look company has arrived! So nice to have people come in and ruin my parties" Alessandro replied standing up cracking his knuckles. "Would you excuse me one moment my friend" he said looking back towards Nadur.

Hunoma:
Interacting: Uasal Uasal
Mentions: sprouhtt sprouhtt Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14

DJdrFFQU8AA1oO6.jpg

Upon reaching the giant oak tree Hunoma would so come face to face with Marik's right hand woman as his blue aura eventually began to wither away along with the gentle breeze of wind they had been blessed with this very day. This woman, who had only been a single year older then Hunoma himself, who held such power and killing intent that the very sight of her made Hunoma uneasy. Her skills and leadership were unmatched by most and with the simple fact she held no remorse made her a deadly adversary. Like Aragon he disliked the crimson haired woman preferring to keep his distance away from her at all possible cost. She shared the same loyalty to the king as he did with Gwyber which was respectable, but their methods and reasoning were complete opposites to where any conversation could end in a distasteful argument. So when meetings between the two would arise he would often keep his mouth shut preferring to speak only in short sentences and quick remarks to get his point across which was clearly displayed throughout their meetings together. "Good afternoon general" Hunoma greeted before he reluctantly accepted the small envelope which revealed quite the number of information. As he continued reading over the envelope mentally checking and memorizing every possible threat he could possibly think of his attention snapped towards her upon hearing her words as a way to show respect. Even with his dislike of her Hunoma was no fool and knew it was better to remain professional in times like these and to put away his emotions to prevent a breakout between the two. He paid close attention to the woman's words taking note that some of these men could possibly cause a hassle if not dealt with immediately. As she began to walk off he obediently followed her keeping a good distance that was roughly a few meters in between them.

After an awkward silence during the start of their walk the crimson haired woman spoke to him, but he tuned her out pretending to be carefully listening to her words of warning. She spoke the truth, but that wasn't going to stop Hunoma. He had a purpose. A purpose that has driven him to this very day in hopes of redemption and of forgiveness. His purpose in this world was a simple one and after his death no one would no his name being but simple dust flowing with the winds of the world. However, death was the last thing he could afford at this point which was why he dreaded the day where he would undoubtedly have to face the crimson haired woman. There would eventually come a time of betrayal where blood would fill the scent of air. Of who would betray who first was unknown. When that time comes it was painfully obvious Clair would stand by Marik while Hunoma stood by Gwyber. This wasn't a simple prediction nor was it a wild guess. It was simply fate. Whether or not the others realized this was completely unknown to him, however, he had an odd feeling Clair had already figured this out as well. However, his brain couldn't get around how exactly she remained so loyal to the king given the way he was. Everyone had their obvious reasons for being under his command, but none of it was based on true loyalty that Clair shared with the king. Alessandro followed for money, Aragon for piecing together the perfect play, and his entire army did it out of fear. Clair was neither interested in money, play writing , nor did she show any fear towards the king himself as far as Hunoma was aware of. So what was her motive? "Pardon me my general. I request permission to ask you a more......personal question" he said respectfully maintaining a calm and soft tone along with his words. "It is about our majesty" he replied right after waiting patiently for Clair to answer his request.

f2eaafd3c01762fe87a1f5f3d34b380e.jpg

Interacting with: AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath Synastry Synastry

This dragon wasn't what Peigi had envisioned. She had imagined a high and mighty woman with demanding standards and a royal train. But, despite the way she carried herself, she almost seemed normal. She even said that bows weren't necessary. Now, if Peigi was a dragon and guardian of Scotland, she might act a bit differently, but far be it from her to tell Uisce how to rule. She was here to settle an argument, not anger a dragon by rebuking her style. Peigi stood tall and straight, her nose almost wrinkling as the kelpie gave her an overly-polite recognition. Her steely eyes returned to Uisce, determined not to let that old fish try and drag her down.

Uisce suggested seeing the town, but Peigi would have preferred to simply get down to business. Her stride was confident as she matched the dragon's, effectively cutting off the kelpie as she slipped in front of him. "Ah cannae say we meet in braw times, m'lady. What I last heard, Marik's not been actin' oop ta par. Ya ken?" Making conversation wasn't one of Peigi's strongest points, but King Marik was a subject that troubled her greatly. He needed put in his place, but his castle was so far away. She had never even swum that far from Scottish coasts, always sticking to what she knew best.

"I can't say we're meeting in good times, m'lady. When I last heard of it, Marik hasn't been acting very kingly. You know?"

5be32ab051460cff772177489c825d3e.jpg

• (Location: Nuada's Spear, Library. )(Mood: Annoyed.)
    (Interactions: Cadegan Morrigan, YungJazz YungJazz )
    (Brief Mentions: Uisce.)

That ignoramus! All of this fascinating treasure sporadically stockpiled amidst his quarters weren't a symbolization of his immaculate overzealous pride but because of his ineptitude of evaluation, by Hade's loins! Did this meat-head of a pirate ever throughout his countless adventures ever come across the idea of, "Hm! Maybe it'd be a splendid idea for once to actually think things through instead of charging head first into perilous uncertainty!" Angels of prosperity must've sewn blessings into this man's very flesh, it's impractical to believe he'd gotten this far by just gut-feelings alone. If it weren't for Cadegan's unorthodox fortitude in sheer will-power and strength then his fate would've been sealed generations ago! Dang, maybe he needed her more than he thought, luckily for him Caroline was a fair but magnanimous witch capable of limited forgiveness so if this interchange of mystical artifacts, tomes, and ancient otherworldly books was a sincere form of an apology for his perverted remarks furthermore snatching the woman up from her humble abode, it was safe to say he was 'forgiven' for now. "True, you are petty. Nevertheless you are forthright. Because you have endowed me with a near-endless amount of studying supplies, I will let bygones be bygones in spite of my ability to hold grudges." A docile-sounding giggle pursuing out from her mouth after watching the prideful captain's beast 'wap' his master in the back of the head, nearly spitting out her own drink from laughter. These two were on-par entertainment with the King's jesters, Caroline had to admit that this experience was far more enjoyable than waiting for unexpected sailors to be called to their demise.

"You really should warn me before you do that."
    Just as she was about to take a sip from her wine the chalice promptly disappeared from between her fingers as they arrived to the expansive library, a tad bit annoyed she didn't get a last sip in but hastily recovered from the scenery that embraced her sense of appeal greatly. Bookcases consisting of arcane reading material, Scrolls magnificently exhibited throughout display cases, and so much more! Excitement rattled her bones as she skimmed her sights across mythical relics she'd only heard about in stories as a child, to think they were real instead of fabricated blew her mind with astonishment. "Do you even know what you are in possession of? My God..." She exclaimed after briefly examining the hard-covered book he slipped across the table. Compelling aura spoke through the runic symbols of the pages as she flipped through them, every sheet of the book disclosed understandings of inscription magic powerful enough to eviscerate villages! "Ha! I believe you've outdone yourself, I'd be a fool not to work for you. Knowledge such as this only comes once in a lifetime, so yes i'll do your trivial biddings. Do not mistake this for obedience Pirate King. You try anything stupid with me and i'll make sure that you are incapable of producing children if you catch my drift. Putting the book back down, Caroline leisurely watched as Cadegan explained his needs for a consultant, considering all of his methods of doing things 'needing' was an understatement. As insufferable as he may turn out to be in the future, letting this opportunity escape her grasp was illogical. For once the Blood Queen had shown actual forgiveness and put away mischievous schemes of revenge, Caroline exhaled an enormous sigh as she stared back at him. "You are forgiven, again I generously accept your offer. I'd also like to apologize, you know... For trying to kill you."

Perhaps all of this was a good fortune? Even with having a colliding personality, they were both capable of helping each other through various methods. This Cadegan fellow would provide the physical strength, transportation, as well as motivation and Caroline's superior knowledge in occultism, wisdom, and judgement necessary for their survival. "Cade you can't be serious. Scotland's own Uisce? Challenging me is one thing but encountering a full-fledged dragon is simply suicide. I know I can't stop you but at least have the common sense of-" Caroline's voice abruptly hushed after a deafening 'bang' hammered through the Nuada's Spear, hurling her figure out of the comfort of the chair and onto the ground. "Oh expecting company Cade?!" She looked back while pushing herself up off the floorboards, a bit annoyed at the rambunctious sounds of orders being hurled through a bearded man's lungs far-reaching from The Pirate King's ship. Upon closer inspect outside one of the many windows encompassing the library, an entire fleet of Navy Man 'O' Wars circled their vessel. Just as she was about to continue unveiling the secrets of this book, these nimrods had to arrive. "There's about twenty, no wait. Thirty of them or so out there. All I know is there's a ridiculous amount of pissed off sailors that want your head." None of which were happy, expressions of scorching rage were common through the invading forces. He must've done something awful to deserve retribution as large-scaled as this. "So, Cade shall we see what they want? I'm sure i'm up for some peaceful 'negotiation'." Sarcasm trailed her tone as menacing cerise-hued aura emitted from Caroline's hands, puffing through the atmosphere around her outline like a smoky billow.

Last edited:
b3493a317c87799771667bf40dc02e9c.png

a>

latest

Clair continued on down the path with Hunoma trailing along behind her a few passes back. The pathway they were taking out of town was narrow and winding but would lead them almost directly to the town albeit there was a left turn towards the end and a short hike over a rather large hill to take separately from it. None the less Clair was confident this was the best route to take by foot and also the best path to take due to the shelter and overall cover the overhanging woods provided. Come nightfall wood for a fire would not be a problem nor would being caught in the open while sleeping.

As Clair continued to think on the exact place in which they should make camp Honuma began to speak. Which was quite odd considering he often kept to himself but none the less Clair lent him her ear, still continuing forward as she made a response. "Very well, you may ask your question but be careful as to how you phrase it.". With all said and Clair now awaiting a response the silence once more began to seep in. The pitter-patter of their feet and the crushing of the soil beneath was all to be heard. Not a single chirp from a bird nor a whistle of wind was present. Not a rodent was in sight and the tress remained steadfast in their swaying. Even the clouds above were clearing the area above. It was as if the forest or even nature itself was scared to break the tension and silence between the two. What was the question? And how would it be answered. England itself was anxious to know.

Haka Haka

353bc3e80066c2fd36e97ff384a873f8.jpg
"oh? i am sorry if i interrupted you..but please. i think i can handle myself in this matter easily..just stand aside strangers.."The young lady said, her scarlet eyes began to glow slightly as she had finished preparing her attack. Alexa grinned.

She's got spunk. I like it.

The woman whispered something, but Alexa didn't hear what she had said.

The lady then a beam from the end of her scythe. and moved it from a left to right sweeping motion. Alexa cringed, baffled. Woah. Is she not human either? the guards were mortally wounded thanks to their armor suits. but the beam had been powerful enough to slice down some of the trees nearby. , she finished the beam by shouldering her scythe. rather than putting it back into the small holster. turning to Alexa with a smile she had a happy grin on her face. "see? told you i could handle it. forgive me for my rude introduction. as i said i simply do not take kindly to humans or otherwise taking what does not belong to them...and my darling scythe blood soul is all i have to remind me of my kin. my name is arazel silversoul. i am sorry for bumping into you..i seemed to be a bit...shall we say...occupied?" arazel sat down. and opened up a small pack she had with her. she pulled out a fruit. a star shaped fruit that herbal experts would know as a bran-bai star. and had begun to munch on it. she always had to pack some form of nutrition with her. as for reasons unknown even to arazel her magic and usage of her mana would drain her quite dearly. and eating seemed to recharge her.

"...so what do you call yourselves might i ask? not that i do not believe you would tell me. i mean look at you two...you look like you are a couple of assassins to me. of course i wouldnt know..this is my first time away from my forest home . i am not even sure i can find my own way back to bran-bai...." she satd own on one of the trees that were cut down. and simply gave a deep sigh. she felt lost in this world she knew so little. and after the events that she felt may unfold. she did not think she could ever go back to bran-bai

Alexa resisted the urge to laugh. She thinks we're ordinary humans? That's so hilarious! She grinned, looked at Eren, and replied, "Name's Evangeline Black. He's Albert Fox."

Eren cringed, looking at Alexa.

arazel had stopped to finally notice a older woman in some form of armor. she assumed it was a knight of sorts. and she immediately unshouldered her scythe. "you are a knight from the castle arent you lady.....i dont know what is giving reason for me to feel that something very bad is going to ravage the kingdoms. nor do i want to know. but just to set things in the clear. are you serving under any of the leaders? because i doubt you would wear that armor just for show...so i ask you this. ...do you serve one of the kingdoms rulers? i would hope you do not. because if you do i might not give you anymore mercy then i did these human men. " arazels eyes blazed with anger, hatred, and yet sadness.

Alexa decided to step aside, and let them bicker.

"Fear not. I do not serve any of the leaders of the four kingdoms. As I have told these two, I left upon King Marik taking the thrown. I do not serve such injustice like that man. I shall strike him down with my sword, or die trying." Alexandria offered a smile and bowed slightly, "Alexandria Von Wolf, at your service. I hope that we get along."

Alexa looked at Eren, and Eren looked at Alexa, grinning mischievously, thinking the same thing.

Mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar bloodfire bloodfire || Interacting With: Iskandar Iskandar bloodfire bloodfire

Ookurikara.full.1879225.jpg
"see? told you i could handle it. forgive me for my rude introduction. as i said i simply do not take kindly to humans or otherwise taking what does not belong to them...and my darling scythe blood soul is all i have to remind me of my kin. my name is arazel silversoul. i am sorry for bumping into you..i seemed to be a bit...shall we say...occupied?" arazel sat down. and opened up a small pack she had with her. she pulled out a fruit. a star shaped fruit that herbal experts would know as a bran-bai star. and had begun to munch on it. she always had to pack some form of nutrition with her. as for reasons unknown even to arazel her magic and usage of her mana would drain her quite dearly. and eating seemed to recharge her.

"...so what do you call yourselves might i ask? not that i do not believe you would tell me. i mean look at you two...you look like you are a couple of assassins to me. of course i wouldnt know..this is my first time away from my forest home . i am not even sure i can find my own way back to bran-bai...." she satd own on one of the trees that were cut down. and simply gave a deep sigh. she felt lost in this world she knew so little. and after the events that she felt may unfold. she did not think she could ever go back to bran-bai

Eren tried not to seem offended. I'm not human, he thought. "Name's Evangeline Black. He's Albert Fox."

Eren cringed, looking at Alexa. Oh, wow. She's doing that again.

arazel had stopped to finally notice a older woman in some form of armor. she assumed it was a knight of sorts. and she immediately unshouldered her scythe. "you are a knight from the castle arent you lady.....i dont know what is giving reason for me to feel that something very bad is going to ravage the kingdoms. nor do i want to know. but just to set things in the clear. are you serving under any of the leaders? because i doubt you would wear that armor just for show...so i ask you this. ...do you serve one of the kingdoms rulers? i would hope you do not. because if you do i might not give you anymore mercy then i did these human men. " arazels eyes blazed with anger, hatred, and yet sadness.

Alexa decided to step aside, and let them bicker. Eren joined her.

"Fear not. I do not serve any of the leaders of the four kingdoms. As I have told these two, I left upon King Marik taking the thrown. I do not serve such injustice like that man. I shall strike him down with my sword, or die trying." Alexandria offered a smile and bowed slightly, "Alexandria Von Wolf, at your service. I hope that we get along."

Alexa looked at Eren, and Eren looked at Alexa, grinning mischievously, thinking the same thing.

"Woah--"

"It's been--"

"Three days since we--"

"Last killed someone!"

"That's a--"

"New record!"

They shouted, interrupting each other, giving each other high fives.

Mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar bloodfire bloodfire || Interacting With: Iskandar Iskandar bloodfire bloodfire

6f3fa851a38c80518812552b2007cc3f.png

f47f31f0630613c1b45f6392ca6d8b7f.jpg

"Uh... Missy. Are you by any chance lost...?"

Grace twirled around, her pink hair swirling and bouncing. She beamed. "Yes, I am!" She noticed how the woman was a bit too... dark. She had dark clothing and red eyes.

She reached for a flower crown with Buttercups and ambulated towards the woman. She carefully and sweetly placed it on her head. "My name's Grace Raven. You are?" She asked, hopeful.

"I added the flower crown to give your outfit some color, and my, you look fantastic~"

She took another flower crown with bluish whitish flowers. Those flowers are called Daturas. She gently placed it on her head, contrasting with her blue eyes. She spun around a few times. "What do you think?"

Sure, the woman seemed foreign, but Grace didn't care. Sure, Grace was lost, but she would make every second of her life count.

Mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar || Interacting With: Iskandar Iskandar

Cadegan Mac Morrigan
Feeling: UNBENDING RAGE (Plus the need to protect his family)
Joe Ro'ani.png

Cade laughed when Caroline apologized for trying to kill him, "Think nothing of it Caroline. Wouldn't be the first time someone has tried to kill me, only to become my friend," Cade paused and suddenly gained a look of realization, "Huh...matter of fact. Every friend I have has tried to kill me....I may have a serious problem with how I make friends."

Razor let out a few growling chuckles at his master's contemplative look. Of course all his friends were once his enemies, Razor could only think of two instances where Cade had formed a bond with people without combat, and they were both his parents. which was sad if you thought about it. Sending a glare over his shoulder towards Razor, Cade shifted back to Caroline as she accepted his offer, "Thank the gods. And I can't help taking this stuff," Cade gestured towards all the arcane knowledge currently surrounding them, "One adventure leads to another. And magic always leads to more magic, therefore more battles!" A beastly smile adorned Cade's face at the thought of battle, "And being the son of Morrigan means that battle is in my blood, I can't help but want to challenge such mythical creatures."

At the mention of Uisce, Cade scratched his chin, itching the stubble that had started to grow there, "To be honest Caroline, i'm in a bit of a bind there. A part of me wants to challenge her just to see how powerful a dragon is, while the other wants help her. She is the guardian of our home after all, and we've all heard the stories of what she has suffered." A solemn atmosphere adorned Cade as his thoughts drifted towards his home and its guardian. The stories of the pain from seeing the cruelty of her love and the storms she wrought on Scotland. But Cade couldn't help but to feel for the dragon, she was a part of Scotland, a part of its people, therefore a part of Cade, and Cade wanted answers damnit.

With a deep sigh, Cade shrugged his shoulders, lost and in need of guidance, "To be truthful Caroline. I don't know what i'll do when I meet Uisce, hopefully you can offer some insight when we finally meet-" A loud bang resounded throughout the ship, causing Razor to shoot up in alarm, while Cade stood from his chair on alert. Shifting his head to look out the windows, Cade spotted a fleet of ships circling Nuada's Spear, as if predators waiting to pounce on their prey. Anger and rage flowed through Cade's body as he began moving to the upper deck, heeding Caroline's words, "Wasn't expecting company my dear Caroline, but i'll gladly tear them apart for ATTACKING MY SHIP!"

Cade busted through the doors onto the upper deck, noticing that his ship wasn't harmed due to its magical defenses. Cade glared across the open waters as Razor moved next to him, accessing a portion of his King's Will, Cade sent his overwhelming presence across the area, rendering a large number of the sailors unconscious from his presence. Razor let out a roar, his body shooting of electrical currents and arcane energy, while storm clouds began gathering over head, as if bending to Razor's command. It began with a single crack of lightning and a 'boom' of thunder, before heavy rain began pelting the warring ships. Cade stood with his arms crossed, as if basking in the storm, his eyes clouded with fury. How dare these lowly worms attack his ship, his family, especially now since they had a new addition with Caroline.

Glancing at Caroline, Cade spoke through clenched teeth, hoping to contain his anger enough for Caroline's counsel, "Caroline, since you're smarter than me and much better with words, if you would be so kind as to see what these dead men want before I lose control of my temper, i'd be rather appreciative." Each syllable was lace with burning hate as Cade spotted what must have been the leader of this surprise ambush, before quickly turning back to Caroline, "And please make it fast. I'm five seconds away from turning the sea red with blood."​

Mentions: Emmi Emmi
Interaction: Emmi Emmi
Mood: Awed.​

latest
Zava smiled softly at the girl, who seemed to be an abundance of innocence. She practically radiated the damn thing, and was far too trusting. Zava placed the red spear into the dirt, as if indicating that she meant no harm to Grace. She would chuckle at the girl as she approached Zava and put the flower crown on Zava's head, "I'm Zava. Just Zava. A pleasure to meet you, Grace Raven. May I ask what you are doing all alone in the forest?"

Zava paused and stared at the girl for a moment, thinking to herself, Is this girl... uhhh... stupid? I mean I could be a bandit for all she knows. I could so take advantage of her... I mean I won't... maybe I should? No! I will not. Ahhh what is up with me today. Zava was visibly shaking her head furiously at this dilemma before snapping out of it as she heard Grace's words.

"Ah... Thank you, Grace." Zava offered a small smile at Grace and patted her head, making sure not to crush any of the flowers, "You look extremely cute. Goes well with your eyes as well as your outfit." Zava looked around for a moment, seeing the Manor was still in plain sight, "Grace, by any chance do you live in that manor?" She pointed at the large building with a wall surrounding it. Grace was clearly lost, yet so close to home, it was extremely funny to Zava who was barely managing to hold back her laughter.

mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar Emmi Emmi

interacting with: Iskandar Iskandar

arazel stood down finally. feeling less tense now that she had learned she did not serve the king. she shouldered her scythe. and pulled another bran-bai star out from her pack. and she tore it in half. eating part of one half. she held the other out to alexandria. she did not think to introduce herself. cosidering her last name she swore she had seen on a very old document now that she thought about where she stole her scythe from. but why were those simple memories coming back now? arazel brushed it off and simply held her hand out. she was not going to stop until she took the fruit. as the action she has taken. was only an action arazel had done when she trusts someone enough. it was a ..friendship rite. as some may call it. and even though she was not offered a rose or a gemstone. at least she was sure she could trust the woman.

she looked directly at alexandria. and spoke in a sort of whisper. a hint of fear in her voice."...take it...dont ask why....just take it...i would rather we not fight. would rather go about my day...but. i dont really remember my way home. i doubt i can go home. i am unsure if anyone else feels it as well as i do. but i feel a war is going to break out. soon..it could be tonight. tomorrow. next week.. i do not know. i..i..." arazel trailed off. her eyes now a strange blue color, probably because she was scared of all the new people she was meeting. deep down she knew it was true. this was her first time outside the safe sanctuary of bran-bai. and without a family member to stick around with. she felt as though she may as well be on an alien planet.

she closed up her pack with her free hand after shouldering her pack. and decided she might find comfort in telling her name. "...my name is arazel...arazel silversoul.....my home is bran-bai forest....im the only one alive ..my family...friends...they were all killed in a tragic war...humans have forgotten it and my people...so i would not be surprised if they did not know what i was...." arazel grew a bit tense. as she recalled a time where she was once called a demon. "...humans called me a demon. im no demon and i very much distaste the fact they think of me as such. arazels mana seemed to radiate around her like an aura. due to her emotions swellig up. and arazel had begun to cry as a memory of her mother flashed in her mind.

Marx Hawthorne
59f76fff6bcd27711564dedb71a8c05b--fantasy-male-fantasy-characters.jpg

"He who deals with the devil... deals only in absolutes."

Marx Hawthorne was bored. So bored, in fact, that he had even condemned himself to reading some literature while he waited for the inevitable destruction of the town to come about. Clair, King Marik's right hand woman, had undoubtedly found out all the knowledge she required about the place to finalise her planned assault, most likely receiving said information from Zava. The mistress of a certain brothel and secret intel hub was a promiscuous, crafty, poisonous siren who was better manipulating some other poor sap than him, but she did have her ways with the trade of information and Marx essentially relied on the stuff to keep his career the way it was. High-pay missions didn't just materialise from thin air before him, at least not usually anyway.

And so Marx read, occasionally quoting lines from the book that he felt resonated with him in some form. It appeared to be some religious philosophical ramblings of an intoxicated Romantic depicting the origins of dragons or some nonsense. Whilst he couldn't nor cared enough to prove the author wrong, he highly doubted that the devil itself created all life with the intent of inciting some massive planet-scale war ,the dragons spearheading the lot. At least, he would have a few years ago, but now the situation looked increasingly more worrying what with Marik rising to power with the help of the traitorous Gwyber, supposed dragonic protector of England. Marx didn't care too much for her betrayal, England was far away, Scotland wouldn't suffer from the ice just yet.

Marx also just happened to be in England, the land of the bloody freezing cold, on one of those high-pay missions he often sought from Zava. Except this was the highest paying mission Marx had accepted to date. King Marik himself had offered him employment for his skills, likely having been impressed by or somewhat curious of his reputation. Word of his devastating feats had travel far and wide over the four countries, tales of an all-powerful mercenary with the ability to erase all magic he looks upon, tales of a man with the power to gaze into your very soul with furious, absolute judgement. Of course, Marx did not buy into such accusations and merely let be what was. He cared not for whether he was feared, admired or hated. He uspected all three to be true, in all fairness it would be justified. He was scarily powerful, his achievements were incredibly notable and he had committed deeds so evil it merited the title "villain".

"And so my fist rains down in furious passion, molten cracks of hatred spilling from the ground. I judge the living and the dead, I decide who is guilty and who is innocent, I execute without mercy, without fail. My name is death, my name is life. Gaze upon me as I do you and fear - not for your life, but for the legacy it has thus created."

Of course, Marx had always tried to do good, but he was his own main priority and any job he accepted that had high pay, he ensured was completed to the letter. Unmerciful, distasteful massacres and all. King Marik had him commit more than his fair share of atrocities already, and Marx was not sure he was completely satisfied with his position, but nevertheless he served for the sake of fulfilling his promise. The promise of a deal, of coin for service, of honour for honour. He had vowed to serve Marik in return for a sizeable fortune, and so he would serve. It was a matter of principles and reputation that Marx stayed loyal to his benefactors upon making a contract. If he were to be known as one who goes back on deals and promises, it would hurt his reputation and thus his aptitude for drawing in big time missions. It was ridiculous how political the idea of simple adventuring could get, but that was how it worked when you were often regarded as a "King of Mercenaries".

Marx had no need for such titles. The people knew him better for his deeds than his vanity. The Massacre of the Orochi, namely, had been the event to start of his career of fame, fortune and furious destruction. Even to this day, years after, the near-unbelievable horror story was still told as a part of the Irish lore all the way to the Scottish lore. Depictions of a powerful warrior capable of swallowing up armies with his indomitable stare, a one-eyed living demon walking upon this earth only to serve the evil of the land. Some say the man is cursed beyond belief, the line between his soul and body blurring with magical etchings, an existence telling of pain worse than death. Marx neither confirmed nor denied these truths or rumours, choosing to remain ambiguous in the face of his inferiors. Such was the game of politics, of course.

"Perhaps its time I kill those bumbling elite fools..." Marx scratched his beard thoughtfully, putting down the book and getting up from the chair he had been sat upon. The sound of a shattering plate was heard from across the room, prompting the mercenary to glance over, mildly curious. A maid had apparently entered unannounced, also apparently having overheard his musings. She seemed to be in shock. Marx would have been too when faced with an impossible situation such as this. Sighing gruffly and getting up with a little effort, he shook his head disappointedly at the maid and placed a hand on the hilt of one of his swords, "I apologise for what is about to happen. Please know that your death was fated for this day regardless, and that I may endeavour to make it more painless than it could have been."

ce71e3135ed473721e97a4fa56673fe9.jpg

A quick movement, hard for the simple maid to follow but nothing supernatural, and a large over-crafted blade found itself in the woman's chest, slightly to the side. Marx's expression was neutral, noncommittal as if he were trying to normalise what he was currently doing: murder. Not even a squeak was heard from the girl as she died instantly, her heart having been pierced. And then something strange happened. A mystical red energy seemed to emanate from the centre of the sword, running up in veins along the blade to the wound it currently pierced.

"And the gratitude you show for my mercy may appear in the form of blood. Blood for my power, blood for my soul. Bleed for me, so that my mercy can envelop more into the folds of death." Disgusting as it was, Marx watched passively as the sword began draining the body of its blood, thick tendrils of red snaking away from the maid, down the blade of the weapon and into the glowing centre. After a short while, the sword stopped as the girl had exhausted her blood supply, partially fueling the weapon. Not that he believed Clair would need any help or that the elites would prove to be of much concern, but it always proved good to remain vigilant. Such a philosophy had kept him alive many a time over his dangerous violence-filled years as a mercenary-for-hire.

It was then that one of the elites, Leroy Macduff, the commander of the little rebel cell that had arisen lately, also entered the living room. Apparently the man had come to discuss something with his most revered mercenary friend, stopping in shock at the sight of the brutally slain maid and the sight of Marx standing over her, the sword in his hand slowly sucking in all the bloodstains that covered its steel. Marx grimaced regretfully, now was not the time to eliminate Leroy. He had to wait for Clair to arrive to ensure that no stragglers could make an escape and inform others of what had happened here. Marx had deduced from his talks with Leroy that there was another splinter cell elsewhere, that this was not the only one. Rebellion was growing rife in the land where the King Marik held a tenuous grip at best. Even with the dragon of ice at his back, there were many that held power still, despite Marik's best attempts at eradicating them, and disliekd his way of rule. Cutting off limbs of the beast was fun and sometimes practical or even useful, but to be certain of a kill; one must sever the beast's head, or rip out its heart.

"I caught the maid stealing. I assumed this was suitable punishment, Commander Macduff."

Haka Haka Uasal Uasal

Aldair Wave-Rider

Mentions: Mirak ( Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 )
Interacts: Uisce ( Synastry Synastry ), Peigi ( boo. boo. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

full
Aldair stiffened and curled his lip slightly with disgust, briefly revealing rows of serrated teeth.
Insolent pup…
He considered showing the stranger how a kelpie would deal with a youngling that disrespected their elders, but to do so would be an insult to his elder, and so he said nothing. The stranger was just a child anyway, hardly a worthy adversary. Of course she wouldn’t have learned proper manners from those silly creatures. Even the youngest foal of his own people would have known better. No matter, though. He would represent his people well, even if his counterpart did not. Abruptly, he turned on his heel and took a place opposite at Uisce’s right side, where he walked with his head held high.

There were few people out as they walked through the streets, probably because of the previous storm, but the few that were about only gave them a curious look then went about their business. He did notice that they looked more worn and harried than he remembered. They had weary and taut faces, and most carried some sort of a weapon. The people in the northwest didn’t look so bad, he remembered. Few people lived on the islands, which the kelpies called Siaryjar, and there were many that had no name at all. But those that did live there were strong and thick-boned, a far cry from the thin, haggard faces they saw here. He wondered what might be the cause and privately considered that, whoever their lord was, he needed to do a better job of caring for his people.

Aldair snorted derisively at the mention of Marik, shaking his head emphatically.
“And what, may I ask, is our concern with the English king?”
His eyes flashed as he suddenly looked straight at the selkie, but recalled their mediator and allowed his eyes to gaze past her for a moment before turning away. With a glance at Uisce, he nodded and continued in a better-controlled and more reasonable tone.
“The English king is far away. They say he murdered the last king, which makes him mad. But the last king was as mad as he, and the man who commits regicide is like to become as mad as this Mirak. England is none of our concern, my Lady. Certainly not when we ourselves are starving. As long as he reigns over his own kingdom, I see no reason we should worry ourselves about him.”

d8615981ff0f52ca715d18110e022442c28b4a78_hq.jpg

• (Location: Scotland's Sea, Navy Frigate.)(Mood: Murder!)
    Lovely, now instead of undergoing the importance of analyzing significant arcane publications Caroline had to somehow manage this whirlwind of utter lunacy. Pinching the corners of her eyes in exasperation, she only had to imagine what kind of inconvenience he'd caused Scotland's Navy before meeting her to earn such a brusque welcoming. Multiple cannon shots rung through the air, followed by its explosive discharge and several quakes of momentum which shook Nuada's Spear's substantial frame although doing nothing to create any sort of impairment, projectiles darted off the hardened hall each volley after another. What were they even trying to do? Didn't they realize their efforts of even so much as laying a dent into Nuada's Spear was futile? She calmly reflected, figuring out a minute later their dastardly plans. They were attempting to exhaust the magical barrier, finding a weakness by barraging it with small round-shot. Nevertheless even if they were to keep doing this it wouldn't break through, only making fissures in the magical defenses. "Or maybe that's their plan all along." And that damn 'numpty' fell right into their ambush, these weaklings must've been preparing this trickery for awhile now. Caroline didn't know their true intentions but this Royal fleet probably had one trump card hidden up their sleeves if they were so bold to attack 'The King of Pirates' himself. Step by step she shadowed behind a steamed Cadegan, finding it a bit difficult to catch up as if his vexation was carrying his weight for him. Caroline made a hasty withdraw from the walkway and onto the upper deck, naturally obscuring her eyes with a part of her forearm from the blistering sun until a passing ominous cloud camouflaged its spheric-shape. Twas an odd spectacle seeing Cadegan's will shifting massive waves effortlessly and Razor influence over inclement weather.

Storms are nice and all but why did she have to encounter such a typhoon of rain? Droplets of water pounded the floor beneath her feet along with clashing against her soft skin repeatedly. "Oh great, it's not like I did my hair earlier." She sighed, strolling up beside Cadegan with both of her arms crossed irritably, looking up slightly at him as she thought out a miraculous plan of peacefully ending this conflict. Knowing the circumstances of this whole ordeal, that was probably unlikely! It would've been a lot easier if it weren't for him rendering a handful of sailors unconscious from aggressive outburst. But who could resist a beauty such as Caroline? She may be the "Queen Of Blood" but she certainly knew how to use her own irresistible charm to soothe even the most wicked of beasts! "Gentlemen please, lower your arms! We would like to have a peaceful resolu-" Everything was going wonderfully in her mind, seeing how all of the conflict stopped for a matter of moments until a husky voice rung out only making it that much more unbearable to come to terms with them. "Ay' whose that new wench he got besid'em?" One of sailors commented, another one interjecting with. "I don't know but she's got a lovely pair of 'chebs' right?" Fits of laughter commenced as they poked fun at Caroline even more while she tried her hardest to get a word in edgewise, going as far to mimic her pointy ears and asking to see her bust. On second thought, maybe turning the sea red wasn't such a bad idea. Caroline's pupils shrunk into a murderous glare as her expression twitched, only growing far worse as they continued their banter. "F#%k it!" She emptied her lungs, pointing her index finger innocently at the Captain's face yet ensuing even more laughter from them as she faced her wrist towards the skies and pointed her finger upward. An aspect of devastation shrouding her face as the rowdy chuckling became dead silent once the waters underneath their ship shook, rivaling that of a small earthquake.

Cheeky smiles turned to transfixed frowns as a gargantuan silhouette begun consuming the boat in an eerie twilight before screams of terror erupted at the sight of a mountainous abominaton of the sea completely dwarfing their ship as it rose a one-hundred yards or so above their topsails. It was unlike anything they'd ever seen! An atrocity from Poseidon plunging downward onto their main deck! "Holy mother of.." One of the sailors cried out before the sizable creature's body landed onto the main-deck causing it to fold in-half, instantaneously crushing life beneath its enormous weight and sinking the rival captain's ship. Tidal waves from the monstrosity's descent slammed ferociously against neighboring vessels, effortlessly capsizing them and adding more bodies to the bottom of the sea. Disdain fell upon Caroline's face as she looked back at Cade, forcing a delightful smirk across her face. "Welp, I tried my best Cade. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to give our unexpected guests a lesson in courtesy. Try to keep up!" She said, patting him on his back before pricking her thumb with a small tack, hints of miasma revolved around Caroline's willowy figure until it disappeared in the bloodied mist, materializing a second later on one of the decks of the many frigates. Sailors drew their cutlasses in fear, stepping back as she approached. "Oh? What's wrong, you were all having fun moments ago.. Kukuku! That was until I dropped a whale on your captain." Caroline's wicked smile emerged as she extended her reach, facing her hand outward once more but directed at the group of mariners who clasped their throats. Choking gasps exited their nostrils as they fell to their knees, their cheeks becoming purple with asphyxiation until streams of red left their lips and nostrils, one by one collapsed onto their faces until the ship's deck was ridden of life. "I hope all of you brought an extra pair of underwear, because i'm just getting started!" Caroline's magical prowess had rejuvenated at long last, now without the boundaries of an enclosed cavern to limit herself. Satisfaction sealed its way across her face as aura swelled quietly around The Blood Queen as she gazed forward at the enemy fleet. At long last, a crucible of power!
    af78649dfb033ed9d9794b641e50a985.jpg

Cadegan Mac Morrigan
Feeling: Admiration and Battle Lust
Joe Ro'ani.png

"WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!"

"NO ONE SAID THE BASTARD HAD A WITCH!"

"I THOUGHT WHALES WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDLY!"

Chaos swept across the battle as Caroline's magic flowed freely throughout the air. That whale was having a grand ol' time taking out ships, while Caroline began weaving death upon her enemies. Cade felt his jaw drop at the destruction that Caroline wrought. She had taken out most of the ships, and Cade hadn't even moved yet! He felt his gaping mouth slowly upturn into a wide smile as his eyes never strayed from Caroline's form. Cade felt a nudge to his side, drawing his attention to Razor, who had motioned his head towards Caroline, as if to say 'This one's a keeper.'

Cade felt his stomach churn with laughter as he continued to admire Caroline's abilities, "Hahahaha! We really lucked out with her Razor! Who would've thought that woman we found in that cavern had this much power!" Cade felt his anger subside as glee enveloped his visage. It seems they had stumbled upon quite a treasure and Cade wasn't willing to let her go any time soon.

With a laugh, Cade snapped his fingers, a pile of spears appearing next to him. He quickly kicked on up to his awaiting hand and proceeded to launch it towards another vessel attacking them from the rear. The spear flew through the air like a force of nature, causing a sonic boom to resound across the battle. It pierced through the hull of the enemy ship, completely obliterating it and continued to soar. Cade had just felled a ship with nothing but a spear. You could see the fear in the sailor's eyes as they watched Cade repeat the maneuver several more times, a battle crazed smile on his face.

Around five ships were taken out before Cade had his fill. Motion for Razor to guard the ship, Cade leaped over to Caroline's position on the enemy ship, landing on the deck and splintering it at the same time. Moving out of the indention he had created, Cade stepped next to the magic infused form of Caroline, "By the gods my lady! I'd have half a mind to propose right now if I didn't know it would get me no where! You're quickly becoming my favorite person Caroline!" With a pat on her shoulder, Cade moved ahead of Caroline to glare at the rest of these dead men, "Alright you bastards! Which one of you insulted Caroline!?"

With his King's Will pressing down on the men, they all simultaneously pointed at two bearded men standing at the back of the amassed group. With a quick shout of 'traitors!', the two men tried to flee, forgetting they were aboard a ship in the middle of the sea, but were surprised to find Cade standing in front of them with his arms crossed and his muscles tensed. They did a double-take back to Caroline's position, still trying to comprehend how the Pirate King got in front of them so fast, before feeling an iron grip around both their necks. Dragging the idiots through the terrified crowd of sailors by their necks, Cade brought them to a kneeling position in front of Caroline and gestured towards her angrily.

"Do you bottom feeders know who this is!?" With a quick shake of their heads, the two men tried to plead their case, only to have that ungodly pressure bear down on them once again. Cade motioned towards Caroline as if she was a divine being well above these scum's stations, "This is Caroline Matharnach. Blood Queen and Matriarch. And from now on, the Lady of Nuada's Spear," Cade had just deemed Caroline the Lady of his ship, meaning she held the same power over Nuada's Spear and was to be held in the same respect and fear as Cade himself, "You lowly scum dared to insult my ship's Lady and thought to attack my ship, MY FAMILY!?" Cade swiftly grabbed the two men and threw them up into the sky, as if sensing his intent, lightning struck both sailor's, charring their, now corpses, into withered husks. They fell back onto the deck, smoke billowing from them, as Cade moved back over to Caroline with a small smile, "Finish up here Caroline, do with the bodies as you please, but do be fast. I'd like to make it to Ferinis before nightfall."

Wit his piece said, Cade blurred back to Nuada's Spear, a seat appearing on the main deck, which Cade promptly made himself comfortable on to watch Caroline finish up with these sea dogs. Yup, definitely one of his better ideas to bring Caroline along, hell, even Razor was gazing at the witch in fondness. Hopefully she'd finish soon so they could be one their way home.​

Interaction: bloodfire bloodfire
Mentions: Emmi Emmi

Alexandria looked at Alexa with confusion as she gave the small girl a false name. She heaved a sigh and shook her head at the girl before then looking at Eren who was visibly cringing at Alexa and what ever farce she was putting up. Soon enough the two both had mischievous smiles and were thinking of something devious. The two then began to shout loudly and cut each other off with extreme precision. Alexandria wanted to cover her ears from the loud children but didn't, and merely winced at the two as they finished their little scheme and high fived each other.

Alexandria's attention was soon taken by the girl with the scythe. She watched as the girl pulled out some sort of foreign fruit and took half and offered it to Alexandria. Alexandria smiled and graciously took it, "Thank you, my dear." Alexandria waited till Arazel ate her half to eat hers. The fruit was foreign and Alexandria wanted to be careful before eating any foreign foods she had not yet tasted.

Alexandria took a bite of the fruit and looked at the now fearful Arazel, "I fear the war has already broken out, but fear not young miss. I... No. We will protect you. Won't we EREN and ALEXA." She patted the small girl's head before sternly looking over at the two teenagers. Alexandria continued to pat the girls head and offered a warm smile, "A pleasure, Arazel Silversoul. And do not worry, you are not a demon or anything of the sorts. That boy is more of a demon. That girl already is one. I think you'll be just fine."

arazel simply did not know how to react. she had been so alone after she lost everything. she had nobody to call a friend much less family. and to hear someone show kindness and compassion to the very moment they would mention protection. keeping safe. arazel was so taken aback that she had slipped away somewhat.. she had begun to think of alexandria as a mother to her. and it made her tears begin to flow. she forgot what it was like to have a mother or father, a brother or a sister, and she had become so hard headed that this wave of emotions had slammed into her like a tsunami crashing into towers.
"i....i dont even..did you..........mother...." it was all arazel could think. she knew that this woman was not her mother. that she couldnt be. that she was not even related to her. an yet. she had called her her mother. perhaps the result was the likeness to being told that she was going to be protected. or maybe she had been long since desiring a family..a mother...or a father. and now here she was. with the possibility of a friend...maybe even a new mother. she was so distraught with joy...and sadness.
arazel could only bring herself to cry further. for what seemed to be a couple of hours. she had cried herself to sleep having depleted herself of all the held back tears. and seemed soundless. she may have exausted herself not only on a mental scale but so too a physical one at that. she had become tired. and it only grew until she just slumped to the ground like a lifeless doll. as if nothing in the world would deter her from this.
arazel wass smiling in her sleep. she felt that she knew. that perhaps on this day she would at long last have a family again.

interacting with: Iskandar Iskandar
mentioned: Emmi Emmi

orithius-jpg.387064

N á d ú r - O r i t h i u s - W y r m w o o d
orithius-bottom-jpg.387065

Ambiance : Inside the Inn
Interaction : Alessandro Haka Haka
Mention : Gwyber( sprouhtt sprouhtt ) Ddraig( Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 ) @Uisce( Synastry Synastry )

Nádúr said nothing as the other spoke. His first sentence showed that Nádúr had won. Even if the other did not take it too personally, he was on a tangent. An emotional one, whether he wanted to admit it or not. And in this attempt to prove the dragon wrong... he was going to give away everything the dragon had asked for. Nádúr sighed quietly... people really were no longer a challenge. People were so fucking predictable. So easy to manipulate. When in need of a response one does the following. If you need it to be reckless, attack their most valued features. If you need them to give away their skill sets, simply place your self on an unreachable pedestal and watch them attempt to climb. If you need them to give away the secrets you have been asking about, offer them a prize and watch them try and be subtle - as they give away their entire game in an attempt to qualify for a gift they were never going to get. None of it needed to be real, it just needed to sound convincing.

He did not move as he took in all the information the other was spouting. He quickly sorted between the relevant and irrelevant information - his mind quickly starting to make links.

The fact that he knew it was Nádúr sitting in front of him was slightly surprising. He had not been subtle about it, but for the other to make the link so quickly... ah, there it was. He was briefed. Gwyber? Marik? He knew the former, but not the latter. The former was not the kind to associate with the likes of Allesandro, so the meetings were most likely then directed by the one called Marik. That individual who supposedly has taken up an important position within the regency of Britain. Gwyber was not likely to serve someone or work with them... which most likely meant that she was getting something out of the deal. What could it be? He considered the context - the time of year, day, date - he looked up. The Fire Festival thing Ddraig usually did? It was today. If Gwyber made allies with this Marik to... interrupt? No - she won't go halfway. Attack! And start a war with the Welch... she would need allies. She can't take them on alone. Which means that this Marik must have taken more power within England than thought before - since England under it's current - potentially former? - king will not allow war with the Welsh. And Allesandro has spoken to both? - then he must be valuable on some level. A spy? A scout? Sent to check on the next enemy? An enemy he had been briefed on? Take out the red dragon while making sure the green one was still a hermit. Then take out the blue - and finally come for Nádúr. Brilliant strategy of this Marik personality. They might need to meet up.

He paused. This Marik? He had never heard of him before. Nádúr closed his eyes - drowning out the noise of the people around them. What did he know? Marik and Gwyber were working together. She was not the kind to create conflict on this scale without provocation - which means that Marik must have provoked her. She will not have attacked if her country did not want her to, so He must have made it so that the country does. He is in control. What could be deduced from his actions? He is ambitious - for he started with arguably the most powerful country first, having potentially needed to usurp the throne. He is cunning, for he uses the rage of Gwyber to further his own goals. He must be powerful, either personally or in resources if he is willing to manipulate a dragon and has any hope of surviving afterwards. Daring - as he is willing to send out active agents into the domains of others to test their influence. Ruthless - as he is willing to risk the death of casual bystanders in a public setting, just for them to give his own dragon an advantage over another. Uncharismatic, or insane - since he needs to use corrupt and sleazy mercenaries at exorbitant cost to do his work. He is not capable of tending to loyalty. England is most likely being ruled by fear, rather than loyalty to the crown. So, he is most likely a hyper-intelligent, cautious, psychopath with delusions of grandeur and a god complex, with the power to back it up. A dangerous foe. Or a powerful ally. Nádúr smirked. He opened his eyes just as Allesandro stopped speaking, less than a second has passed during his deductions.

He got up from his chair, looking the other in eyes - suddenly somewhat taller than the Frenchman. He ignored the thugs entering the tavern, as he spoke to Allesandro. "You have given me all I need. Thank you. Allow me to return the favour." He turned towards the thugs and breathed out, as a vast plume of green gas escaped his lips - coiling like snakes throughout the building, before forcing their way into the noses and mouths of the thugs. The smoke avoided everyone else, but stayed within the air, wafting about the ground like a sickly green mist. "Five minutes, and you lose about twenty percent motor function for every minute until paralyzed from the neck down at ten minutes. Twelve minutes and you will have a stroke, permanently costing you the function of your left arm. Fourteen minutes, permanent blindness in the left eye. Sixteen, permanent loss of hearing in the left ear. Eighteen - the collapse of the left lung. Twenty - Permanent loss of breathing capacity." As he spoke he walked towards them, moving past Allesandro. "I can stop it at any time... but I can't restore any lost functions." He was now a foot in front of them, towering over them - his eyes gleaming green as his skin began to shimmer. "I am Nádúr, the Green. You have made a terrible mistake. Leave these people, and I will allow you to keep your hearing and your lives. Make peace with the fact that you will not be leaving here with the use of your left eye, or arm. That is all the mercy I offer you." He stood quietly then, starting them down. Before saying - "Two minutes."

Since the time for subtly was done - he supposed he might as well show his people he had returned. They knew his protection was only extended from his protection of nature. They were simply those people who lived around and used it - and in return for maintaining and developing his country - he offered them a similar level of protection. He had been absent for a year. Now he was back. He would speak to Allesandro further after he dealt with these buffoons. "...unless of course... you tend to my mercy. It thrives on information. Provide me with something valuable within the next ten minutes, and I will spare one of you the use of both their eyes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back