• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The battle for the British isles (And Ireland)

Dafyddwilliams14

Watch your profanity...
King Marik Lancaster
Marik awoke from his slumber. The five women from last nights antics lay around him. He looked at the one laying closest to the edge of the bed and pushed her off with his foot. She landed with a thud looking up at her part time lover as he tied up his robe, "Oh, my dear, it appears you have fallen. You may wish to get up before you catch a cold, it may be the death of you, you know?" Marik didn't even look at the woman as he walked over to the balcony, breathing in the fresh English summer air and looking over the balcony at his land, HIS land. He smiled to himself and spread his arms wide, the concubines that had entered the room quickly making their way over to him and quickly clothing him before making their exit.

Once dressed, Marik made his way to the throne room where he would debate with Gwyber over how they would handle their next step. The stupid bitch, she didn't even realise when she was being used. He had wormed his way into her mind and now she was his, he would ensure he would get all the use he could out of her. She knew nothing of the fact that he had been the one to start that dispute between her and the Welsh dragon. The Welsh had never threatened the English, he just needed her to think that, and it had worked like a charm. She slipped into a deep darkness after her defeat and this just made her easier to mould to what he needed.

As he made his way into the chamber he noticed he was the first one there, except of course the servants, whom all stood at attention as he entered the room. By the gods he hated being the first one here, how were they supposed to run an army if they couldn't even turn up before him? 'Imbeciles' Marik thought to himself as he took his seat on the throne, next to the frozen, bewildered, body of Edward. Marik smiled to himself, a deep, dark, rather evil smile.

Ddraig (Tân Goch)
Ddraig stood in front of two men, both wearing armour belonging to Mariks army. They were scouts, and they had been caught. Ddraig leaned down to the first man, his voice soft yet filled with danger "Tell me what you know of Marik and his plans", Ddraig held the mans chin in his hand staring deep into his eyes. The man spat in his face "I'll never tell ya'. Filthy Welsh bastard. Your dragon ain't here to protect you now. Gwyber and Marik's gonna kill you all". Ddraig smiled at the man, "And how do you know he's gone?", the spit dissolved on Ddraigs skin as he continued to stare into the mans eyes, his own eyes turning different shades of orange, yellows and red. The skin around the mans chin began to crack and blister, turning grey as it did. Ddraig stood back and watched as the man slowly dissolved into ash, screaming in pain as he went, cursing the red dragon the whole time.

Ddraig looked to the other man who had pissed himself and fainted at the sight of his friend being slowly dissolved. Ddraig turned to the guards stood at the door, "Please, take this man to the cells, and... Uhh... sweep up his friend". Ddraig walked out the door trusting his knights to carry out the rest.

Ddraig made his way onto the castle ground, which spanned a large area, doubling that of the town itself. Normally the grounds were deserted, save a few keepers and townsfolk who wandered around admiring the castle. Though for the next three days it would be a bustling hive of activity. The banquet of flames had begun and was in full swing. People filled the grounds, stands with food, wines, clothing and all other manner of things dotted the area. The jousting arena roared as another brave combatant was knocked from his horse. The sword fighting and horse riding arenas were no better. Dotted around were performers, fire jugglers, breathers, jesters, and other forms of entertainment for the people.

On his way down Ddriag had stripped down to just his trousers and shoes, and had one of the maids paint Celtic patterns in red on his well defined body. He had also grabbed a lit torch on his way down. He stood amongst the crowd and created a circle around himself. Once the people had moved to a safe distance he leaned back, the torch held in front of his face, he let out a large billowing plume of fire, much larger than those of
the other fire breathers around the grounds. The crowd made 'Ooo' and 'Ahh' sounds and Ddraig performed tricks with the fire, bending it onto different shapes, one resembling a sword, one like the castle they were stood in front of, and another resembling a fearsome dragon.

After Ddraig had finished, he made his way over to a table filled with food and filled himself a plate. Minding his own business. He had no idea of what was to come.

A L M O S A L M O S boo. boo. sprouhtt sprouhtt Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Synastry Synastry Iskandar Iskandar bloodfire bloodfire ZettaiRoren ZettaiRoren Kloudy Kloudy Haka Haka Uasal Uasal

Last edited:
Interaction: N/A
Mentioned: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 (Marik)

glam_affair2-1-jpg.385882
Gwyber had been restless in her bed all night, tossing and turning--nonstop. She had a dream of how she let her people down and her land. Gwyber felt lost, and alone most of the time, but she never let that show. All the emotions she has felt have been masked and well hidden in the shadows. She did this so that people wouldn't take advantage of her and especially because of Marik. King Marik had played with her and she knew of this, which is why she stopped herself from giving him that satisfaction of playing with her emotions. Gwyber was in the bathroom which is as large as a swimming pool. The water was warm, and it had herbs floating around in it to give it a pleasant smell. Just because Gwyber was an Ice Dragon, did not mean that she hated warm things. She actually found comfort in warmth, she herself was quite warm to the touch which was surprising. The only time her body would drop in temperatures as low as -2 degrees is when she is angered or sadden, and that hasn't happened for quite some time now.

Gwyber was soaking in the warm waters for about an hour now and when she got out, she made her way to her room which connected to the bathroom. Gwyber applied the scented oils on her body, which smelled of lavender and once she was done, she dressed. Often times, she was not comfortable in having the maids look at her body. They were always whispering about her, so she preferred to dress herself most days. When she was done, she remembered Marik and her were suppose to meet. She didn't feel frightened that she was a bit late because he himself would be late sometimes.

The doors to the chamber opened for her by the guards, none in who made eye contact with her. Gwyber simply walked in and scanned the room for Marik, who she locked eyes with immediately. "Marik," Gwyber said to him as she held her hand and proceeded to make her way towards the chair across from him. Gwyber never addressed him with his title, even though he repeatedly told her that she should refer to him as 'King.' Gwyber was never the one to bow down to anyone who she saw not fit to hold such honour with that title, especially him.

353bc3e80066c2fd36e97ff384a873f8.jpg

Alexa groaned, sitting on a grass near a clear and calm lake in the forest. She stared into the calm waters in the morning. The sky was baby blue with clouds that looked like messed up cotton balls. The sun was big, bright, and yellow, like a yellow ball. "Tch," she held up her hand to cover the sun, her royal blue eyes squinting. She felt a burst of anger and energy. She just wants to snap and kill someone right there and right now.

She then rested her head on a tree. She felt the brown tree's rough and bumpy texture on her head, which calmed her down a bit. As calm as a lake. The cold breeze whistled and blew against her inky black hair. In a result, her hair flew up, elegantly.

She glanced over at her childhood friend, Eren, who was currently washing his coffee colored face with water. His dragon tattoo visible. Alexa never really knew how and when he had gotten his dragon tattoo, but he did since childhood.

She coldly stared at him, then at the grass. "Can you fill this up with some water?" She asked, opening her satchel and throwing him a waterskin. She then rested her head again, calmly.

Rustle rustle.

The bushes behind her started to rustle, and she bolt right up, unsheathing her katana. She looked around the bushes, trying to find whoever--or whatever--made that noise.

Sniffle sniffle sniffle.

A cute little white rabbit leaped out the bushes, sniffing the ground for food.

Alexa pursed her lips, and stared at the little furry creature. "I guess our meal is covered."

It wasn't very long until she stabbed the creature, heartless.

Mentioned: None || Interacting With: Open for Interaction

Ookurikara.full.1879225.jpg

The brown haired male had walked over to the shimmering, calm lake to freshen up. He had cupped his hands together, filled it with water, and washed his face. He glanced over at Alexa, who was resting her head on the tree's bark. He didn't know why, but he coyly smiled. When she opened her eyes and looked at him, he quickly looked away.

Eren fixed his brownish hair and washed his tan complexion, and then drinking the cold, delicious, soothing water. He sighed in satisfaction. "Now that is water, my dear friend," he muttered to himself, smiling.

"Can you fill this up with some water?" Alexa asked, opening her satchel and throwing him a waterskin. She then rested her head again, calmly.

Eren had caught the waterskin with his right hand. He immediately felt the warm leather between his fingertips. "Sure thing, Lexi." He then started to fill the waterskin with the cold water.

Once he was finished, he turned around, throwing and catching the waterskin. "Oi, Lexi, here--"

Rustle rustle.

The bushes behind her started to rustle, and she bolt right up, unsheathing her katana. She looked around the bushes, trying to find whoever--or whatever--made that noise.

Eren snickered. "No need to get paranoid. I bet it's some rabbit or cat." She stared at him with her cold, dead eyes. "Oh, shut up."

Sniffle sniffle sniffle.

A cute little white rabbit leaped out the bushes, sniffing the ground for food.

Alexa pursed her lips, and stared at the little furry creature.
"I guess our meal is covered."

It wasn't very long until she stabbed the creature, heartless.

Eren blinked, and blinked again. He then shrugged as she walked beneath the tree and created a fire to cook the rabbit. "I Can't eat human food, remember?" he reminds her, getting close. "I have to drink blood." he sits down next to her and near the fire. The orange and gold flames dance on the logs.

Eren turns around to face Alexa. "Maybe I should just bite you~" She scoffs and pushes his forehead away. "Just don't." He grins. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

Last edited:

Mentioned: Emmi Emmi
Interaction: Alexa and Eren.​

Alexandria was atop her horse, riding ever so slowly through the countryside of Briton. The Hooded Knight had left her duties as a Knight of England quite some time ago, as the treacherous usurper King Marik had taken over. The only semblance she still carried from those days was her name, armor and famous red hood.

Alexandria continued to ride through the countryside before entering one of the many forests in the Isles. The horse slowly trotted as Alexandria barely guided it or told it to increase speed. The Knight licked her somewhat cracked lips as she looked around the forest, hand on the hilt of her sword. She was wary of such places as they made for good ambush spots, but so far Alexandria could not hear anything resembling a human...

Alexandria suddenly stopped the horse, and dismounted it. She patted the horse's head and ran a gloved hand through its mane before walking ahead of it. The Horse attempted to follow but Alexandria stopped it, and it complied. She slowly walked through the brush of the forest before seeing two people at a patch of grass near a clear and quite blue lake. She could barely hear what they were saying, and continued to slowly make her way towards them. Alexandria saw one of them, a girl most likely, stab a rabbit with ease. Her gaze slowly went towards the male, but quickly lost interest in him.

"Hmm. Should I make myself known or continue to watch them?" Alexandria pondered to herself for a moment before deciding. She walked out of the treeline and towards the two, hand still on the hilt of her sword. She lowered her head, masking her face behind the red hood before speaking, "Good afternoon. What are two... young adults doing out here? Surely you know The Isles are in turmoil. It is rather unsafe."

bfd1be90b3dc41fbc6aae119a4cd16b1-d5kuv96.jpg
349d053a9f8c694258ec3869cfe34132.png

Interaction: N/A

The young woman sat atop a small dark gray rock, her deep blue gaze cast out over the horizon and her white tresses spilling over her shoulders and almost fulling covering the back of the rock. Waves crashed onto the shore in front of her, pulling at her feet and the hem of her long, dark blue sleeves, the intricate silver designs mixing with the white foam of the water. As the water receded, her sleeves and hair remained dry, almost as if they hadn't been in the water at all.

After a few more moments, Uisce stood and look back behind her where a older man was struggling to push a wooden cart. "Hello, may I help you?" Uisce asked, her voice like a soft waterfall.

"Thanks, lassie, but I'll be alright. You heading into town?" The stocky old man asked, scratching his bears as Uisce nodded, walked alongside him, the skirt of her dress just barely touching the ground. She hadn't been to the town now in a few months, preferring to reside underwater in her true form. She had always loved watching the people of her country and seeing what they created always fascinated her. "You hear of the Banquet of Flames? My granddaughter left a few days ago to attend..." Uisce stopped listening as the old man prattled on about his granddaughter. It had been years since she had last been to Wales, as it brought up unfortunate memories. Her heart began to ache for the fire dragon who she had lost and for her dear friend, Ana'te, who had, for some reason, attacked them. The silver-haired woman's blue eyes began to glisten and darken, like a storm over the ocean just as the man broke her from her trance.

"Here we are! Thanks for the company!" He called as he carted his belongings towards a rather nice-looking shop. Uisce flicked her eyes around the merchant's area where people's chatter and salesmen called for customers. While, she enjoyed the quiet of the sea, Uisce couldn't help but enjoy the sounds of people as they went about their lives. It often made her feel less lonely and it soothed her to know that the town was abuzz with people and they had not been scared off by the storms and floods she had unintentionally caused due to her sadness years ago.

Last edited:
ORITHIUS.jpg
N á d ú r - O r i t h i u s - W y r m w o o dORITHIUS - BOTTOM.jpg

Location : Nádúr's Throne Room, Ceoddin Fortress, Tibradden Forest, Ireland
Ambiance : Nature's Altar
Interaction : None
Mention : None

The mists of the greater Tibradden moved. Directionless, but with a pattern - crossing first in one, and then another direction. A pattern of giving and taking. To the uninformed, this seemed an eerie magic, a confused wind - or a disturbance by some unseen force. To those familiar with these forests - it was a promise. A promise of guidance. A promise of presence. A promise of protection. A promise kept for more years than man had known how to wield, or build, or kindle or burn. Since before man knew how to tame, or harvest, or grow, or write, or record. For those in the know... the forest was breathing.

As it moved among its rooms it felt the eternal ebb and flow of life within its domain. From between thin, pale lips, a tongue could taste the adrenaline being forced through straining limbs - a beautiful deer in a frantic bout of instinct, failing to avoid the jaws of a greater predator. He himself rarely felt this. Rarely was he not the greater predator. Rarely was he not the one hunting. Perhaps three or four times in his life had he seen death approaching. Before... he had feared it, and seen it as an end. Now. Now he knew - death was only a beginning.

Nádúr's neck arched as he peered through the leaves that had long ago invaded his home. His thin, pale neck gleaming as a beam of light pierced the canopy - cutting across his eyes, causing the silver orbs to glint in the shadowed room. Among his trees and among his fortress he seems, in his current elven form, somewhat lacking. These shoulders did not carry the majesty, nor the power, nor the presence of his true self. His silver eyes, and pale skin... his hair - it all painted him very much the prey. Sometimes, enough time would pass - sometimes... they would forget. He smirked as he smelled the wolf enter the palace.

It was hungry. It was tired. It was old. And now it stood there before him, unknowingly walking towards its death. It had forgotten who had built these walls. Who had planted these trees. Before the beast now sat a man. Before him now sat a meal. The wolf crouched low, baring its teeth. Nádúr stood from his throne. The mists moved with him as he walked forwards, his chin high, his shoulders broad - his eyes unblinking. His long legs crossed the distance quickly, his long black robes and white hair trailing behind himself as he stalked towards his prey.

Other's forgot who they were. Others forgot. Nádúr did not. He was the hunter. He was the prey. He was the beginning. And he would be there in the end. A gust of wind moved through the room, as the sleeves from his robes flowed with it, extending - becoming pale, then green. Nádúr's hair extended like branches, his cape rising into wings. For here was not a man. Here was not an elf. The wolf bowed low, tail between its legs as it whined in submission. Large green eyes looked down at it with neither pity nor wrath.

Today... today he would be death. Today - the forest would remember.

A roar broke through the mists of the morning forest. It stirred the trees and it shook the rock. All beasts scattered, and all birds took flight. A few moments later - from the already decomposing corpse of the wolf, a garden began - flowers sprouting from seeds previously caught in fur. Again there stood an elf. And none who remained within the forest... would for a long time think of hunting it.

JUST AN INTRO CHAPTER - FOR ME TO GET INTO CHARACTER

Last edited:

Alexa wrapped her arms around her knees and stared at the rabbit cooking in the golden fire. She took a deep breath to inhale the wonderful smell of cooking rabbit. "I've always wondered, Eren, why can't vampires eat human food?" She narrowed her eyes at him, waiting for an answer. She looked at the crispy yellow flames, itching to manipulate it to her will.

"You know, you're the only friend I ever have." She said, in a monotone voice.

Even though he can be a pain in the ass by flirting with other girls and bugging her about using her photographic memory in a better way, he's a sweet guy. She's lucky to have him for a friend. Even though magic users are being shunned and hunted down in these times, Eren keeps her secret and will never turn her in.

She quickly looked over at Eren, who grinned.
"Eh? I am? I'm so lucky~" he laughed as she groaned. I regret telling him anything. "Lexi, us vampires can't eat human food because we can't digest it. If we're in a situation where we have to eat human food, we'd have to throw it up eventually." He looks down, a slight smile spread across his lips.

She looked at him, realizing that something was wrong, since his smile immediately vanished and his eyes were wide.

Eren had acted.

"I've always wondered, Eren, why can't vampires eat human food?" Alexa narrowed her eyes at him, waiting for an answer. She looked at the crispy yellow flames, itching to manipulate it to her will.

"You know, you're the only friend I ever have." She said, in a monotone voice.

Even though he can be a pain in the ass by flirting with other girls and bugging her about using her photographic memory in a better way, he's a sweet guy. She's lucky to have him for a friend. Even though magic users are being shunned and hunted down in these times, Eren keeps her secret and will never turn her in.

Eren grinned, and looked at Alexa's royal blue eyes.

She quickly looked over at Eren, who grinned.
"Eh? I am? I'm so lucky~" he laughed as she groaned. I regret telling him anything. "Lexi, us vampires can't eat human food because we can't digest it. If we're in a situation where we have to eat human food, we'd have to throw it up eventually." He looks down, a slight smile spread across his lips.

However, he had heard something in the distance. Something that disturbed him.

Gallop, Gallop, Gallop.

He paused, and quickly wrapped his arms around Alexa, so his face is real close to her ear. "What the fu--"

"Shhhhh!" He pleaded. "We're not alone. Someone else is in this forest. I just heard a horse." Alexa's eyes widened. "A horse?"

"Yes, a horse!" He paused. "And I heard someone getting off it... it sounds like they're wearing armor." Her eyes narrowed. "So, you can hear all that because of your vampire hearing?" He nods. "Yup." He looks around, but his eyes stop at a large tree with many bushes. "In there, and let me do the talking." Alexa's eyebrow raised. "Huh? Why?"

"Because your mouth tends to get us into trouble!" He hissed. She pouts but nods. Suddenly, a foreign girl with blonde hair and armor with a red hood over her head came into the clearing.

"Good afternoon. What are two... young adults doing out here? Surely you know The Isles are in turmoil. It is rather unsafe."

Eren grinned, and wrapped his arm around Alexa, indicating that they're dating. "Ah, yes, we know, but we're here because my girlfriend's family got trapped here, and we're looking for them. She's very upset."

Alexa turned to stare at Eren in disbelief. "What are you doing!?" she whispered to him, in a low voice so the girl won't overhear. He blinked. "Are you crazy? She might be a knight for the king, she can't know the real reason we're here!" he whispered back. She sighed but gave in. "Fine. But I'm going to step back, since you wanted to do the talking."

Mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar || Interacting With: Iskandar Iskandar

Last edited:
Alessandro:
Interaction: OPEN

6f46f94056bd1077440040914a363ce3--dracule-mihawk-roronoa-zoro.jpg

Red and flushed faces were often seen across many faces in the Brewerside Tavern where some of the most tastiest and strongest types of alcohol could be located. However, none could be more red then the old Frenchman himself who had instantly became a regular after his initial discovery of the magnificent place. Brewerside was a large and old tavern with fitting floors and squeaky doors, but was the center of entertainment as tons of men and women flocked there daily to drink and party like wild animals. Alessandro was well known throughout the tavern due to his lively manner and recurring brawls he's had over his many visits, but is was mostly known for his heavy accent and ability to bring drunk individuals together for one hell of a party.

"I"d like to make a toast to myself and for all my friends who decided to come to my little get-together as another successful mission has earned me quite the reward. Which you know what that means! DRINKS ARE ON ME!" Alessandro shouted as he began to raise a mug high in the air before taking a huge gulp inhaling the intoxicating liquid as if it were nothing. Dozens of men and women raised their mugs and shouted alongside his words as they all took a drink together before the sound of energetic music began to engulf the entire tavern in it's majestic melody. The sounds of people stomping their feet to the beat was met by others who stood up and began dancing with each other. The highly intoxicated man began to clap his hands to the energetic beat of the music as he plopped down onto an empty stool and watched as dozens of people began to enjoy his little party.

In reality he was suppose to be at Lord Marik's boring little meeting to discuss his next mission, but thankfully he delivered a letter saying he would not be able to attend due to a few problems at hand. In all honesty though Alessandro simply wanted to drink and party like a young child and had practically made up everyone reason on why he couldn't attend his little meeting. "Bah he'll get over it" Alessandro said to himself rethinking about the letter he sent as he downed another mug to help him focus at the real important task at hand. Which lovely maiden shall he ask to dance with him?

Hunoma:
Interacting: sprouhtt sprouhtt Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14

DJdrFFQU8AA1oO6.jpg
"Inner peace, serenity, control the flow" Hunoma softly whispered to himself as he sat cross legged just outside the castle inhaling the fresh air as the calm breeze blew through his long hair. It was days like this Hunoma would often practice to keep emotions under control. By mixing and flowing small amounts of different feelings through his mind he gained a better understanding of them thus increasing his ability to remain intact for the time being. He was delivered a message by one of the royal guards that the king demanded an audience with the young tribal for reasons unknown at this point. Was it another mission? Was he finally going to be told something of worth? Only time could tell at this point. Slowing decreasing his breathing Hunoma initiated a moment of complete stillness as if he were dead before slowly returning his breathing to normal.

Slowly picking himself up he returned to the inner parts of the humongous castle as he was most likely late to the audience the king had requested of him. And in his short time being here he had already known that pissing off Lord Marik was the last thing he wanted to do. Upon entering the chamber he had instantly noticed both Lord Marik and Gwyber had already arrived causing Hunoma to quickly take a knee as he bowed his head. "Forgive me my lord and my grace. I did not mean any disrespect in showing up late. Please punish me as you wish and I will accept whatever the consequences may be" he said keeping his head down avoiding avoiding direct eye contact with either one of them. Hunoma knew that Lord Marik was not to be messed with as he was an intimidating man of great unknown power. Hopefully his apology and the importance of the event would grant him a simple pass for now, however, the only thing he was sure of was that he should indeed be more careful when given an order by him.

Nina rolled over in her sleep, one hand on top of her belly while the other was facing palm up towards the sky above her head. A smile was spread across her face as she began to dream of running through a field of candy. Something was wrong though, Nina suddenly awoke as a wave of nausea washed over. She put her hands over her mouth as she scrambled to the treeline to throw up. She was currently camped just outside of the forest leading to where Nina's father was rumored to live.

Nina didn't quite understand why she had been getting sick every morning for the past few months. The truth was that Nina had met and fell in love with a local girl while out looking for her father. The woman who had taken Nina in upon her mother's passing during childbirth relayed the story of how her mother and father met. Apparently her mother was a botanist in a small village and had a well known greenhouse where she tended to and raised the seedlings and saplings. In the village and nearby towns she was known as Mother Nature because her ability to grow plants and her deep knowledge of botany.

That knowledge supposedly was what had drawn her father in. After many deep conversations on the topic, her mother and father had um...did the deed...as many would put it. Soon after, her mother, Katriana, found out she was with child and to spare the man of responsibility (because Katriana knew he would not care to have a child), she left. Due to complications during her baby having the horns of a dragon, there was internal bleeding and she died of internal wounds caused by nina's horns during childbirth.

Somehow nina got the short end of the stick when it came to intelligence because both of her parents were supposedly very intelligent, but Nina was not the brightest bulb to say the least. Nina wipes her mouth and stumbles back to the camp to wake Yael. Even though Yael and Nina were both females, nina wanted a family with her girlfriend so she did the brightest thing she could think of and went to a wizard in a village and asked for help to have a family with the girl. That is what got her into her current predicament which was being currently 4 months pregnant.

A L M O S A L M O S

Last edited:

Interaction: Emmi Emmi

b8437f80e1e1cbff05c698d7f9cbda2b.jpg
Alexandria looked over the two, and didn't really believe the man when he said the two were dating. The girl's reaction was too much of a give away that this was just a charade thought up of on the fly. Still the knight had no real reason to call them out on it and merely let it pass, "I see. Well... still be careful. King Marik is quite the dangerous man and seems to have lost a few screws." She took her hand off the hilt of her sword and relaxed slightly as she looked at the two.

First she observed the girl; she had taken a step back, most likely to let the male speak. He was probably the better talker of the two, or had a better personality. Perhaps the girl was just shy, but Alexandria didn't think it was that. The Knight continued to look at the girl, noting the bright blue eyes and almost foreign look she had.

Next Alexandria looked over to the male; he had a gaudy tattoo on one of his arms and unkempt hair. He too looked foreign with his yellow eyes, and Alexandria knew something was off with him but wasn't quite sure yet. Her interest in him was low and she soon lost it.

Alexandria took off her hood as she looked up at the sun, shielding her eyes briefly before letting out a sigh, "Well, a pleasure to meet you both, not everyday you get to meet foreigners." Alexandria offered a small grin at the man. "Anyway, I'll be off soon enough. Just need to refill my water skins. Apologies for interrupting you and your... girlfriend's lunch. Be careful, alright? Marik has turned the nation I once loved into literal hell. Just try not to die."

Last edited:
orithius-jpg.387064

N á d ú r - O r i t h i u s - W y r m w o o d
orithius-bottom-jpg.387065

Ambiance : Inside the Inn
Interaction : Alessandro Haka Haka
Mention : Ddraig - Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14

The flight had been sudden. A thought crossing the mind of the ancient green dragon, before realisation struck. As the sun sat in the sky at that very moment, so much as a year might have already passed. A year in which Nádúr had meditated on the deep secrets of the world, and forgotten that life waited for none - not even for himself. A moment later and the dragon was in the sky - coasting over the tops of the trees at a dizzying speed. The pines beneath him creaked under the strain of the turbulent winds, each beat breaking bark and scattering leaves. The flight took the greater part of an hour - the vast forest stretching outwards from his domain - growing wilder and faster than any other in existence.

When he smelled smoke he knew he was close. Mortals had vested themselves among the outskirts of his forests for thousands of years. Building their homes close enough to exploit the streams of water, the copious amounts of wood, and the wild game that thrived within the shadowed woods. He was heading towards Brewerside. A small tavern, set among the woods and on the greater roads one might take back to England. While not as busy as most crossroads, it has always served to provide him with a clear insight into the ways of the world - for those that travelled through here came with either news or purpose - both perfect for his needs.

He landed about half an hour's walk away from the tavern, turning back into his Elven form. Magic enveloped him, cleaning him of dirt and the encasing him in the smells of fresh pine, recent rain - and subtle hints of herbs and spices - which grow only deep in the forests in glades where the sun might enter more often. His long white hair trailed almost along the floor of the forest, clinging to his black cape. His steps were silent as he listened - the signs and sounds of civilisation coming ever closer. Before long, he stood before the closed door - frowning at the noise coming from within. It reeked - of ale, sweat, piss and vomit. It was the sort of thing Ddraig would have found... charming. He looked towards the skies - and sighed. He supposed he would have to go see his... friend? Ally? Cousin? Whatever... eventually. He opened the door.

Inside the people, he would normally have assumed to be there, were there. Farmers, travellers, traders, merchants, mercenaries - all people from all kinds were gathered here, spreading their gossip and their fluids about. Nádúr walked over towards the bar, carefully moving among the people with ease. He stood out, surely - but his dismissive nature and his seemingly clear disinterest in the goings on of those around him allowed him some peace for now. He would draw whom he needed when he was ready. For now, a drink.

He reached the bar and nodded at the man - placing down the coin and pointing towards a bottle near the top of the shelves behind him. The man's eyes widened, before handing over what was most likely the rarest of the whiskeys he had - smiling awkwardly as Nádúr took the bottle, and two glasses with him to a table near the back. As he walked there he looked everyone over, noting a few interesting people. Some seemed drunker than others.

He saw a foreigner and smirked. He would be more than useful. He could provide not only information on the Brittains but also from the continent. Perfect. Casually, so as to not make it too overt an invitation, he rose the whiskey towards the other in passing, before going to sit at an empty table near the back. He placed down the two tumblers and poured a few fingers each. Now... to wait. He took a sip - his eyes never leaving that of the Frenchman.

Alexa had a pokerface when the knight looked at the two. Her face says it all. She didn't believe a single word Eren said. Why? Because Alexa was an idiot for looking surprised. She had made a classical rookie mistake. That small mistake pissed Alexa off so much, that she wanted to jump off a cliff. And that's saying a lot.

"I see. Well... still be careful. King Marik is quite the dangerous man and seems to have lost a few screws."

Eren sighed in relief, and Alexa stopped herself from face palming. "Alright, thanks," she replied, very informally and rudely. She winced, but decided to let it go.

"I'm going to kill you, Eren!" she muttered, gritting her teeth.

The woman took off her hood as she looked up at the sun, shielding her eyes briefly before letting out a sigh,
"Well, a pleasure to meet you both, not everyday you get to meet foreigners." The girl offered a small grin at the man, which made Alexa's blood boil for some reason. "Anyway, I'll be off soon enough. Just need to refill my water skins. Apologies for interrupting you and your... girlfriend's lunch. Be careful, alright? Marik has turned the nation I once loved into literal hell. Just try not to die."

Eren and Alexa looked at each other, trying not to laugh.

Me? Die? Pffft! That's the most hilarious thing I have ever heard in my life!

"I see. Well... still be careful. King Marik is quite the dangerous man and seems to have lost a few screws."

Eren sighed in relief, and Alexa had said, "Alright, thanks," very informally and rudely. She winced, and Eren tried not to laugh.

He heard her say something under her breath, most likely a threat, which made Eren grit his teeth.

The woman took off her hood as she looked up at the sun, shielding her eyes briefly before letting out a sigh,
"Well, a pleasure to meet you both, not everyday you get to meet foreigners." The girl offered a small grin at Eren. He winked at her, flirtatiously, which wasn't a good move. "Anyway, I'll be off soon enough. Just need to refill my water skins. Apologies for interrupting you and your... girlfriend's lunch. Be careful, alright? Marik has turned the nation I once loved into literal hell. Just try not to die."

Eren and Alexa looked at each other, trying not to laugh.

Alexa? Die? Me? Die? Pffft! Yeah, right!

"Pleasure to meet you as well. It's not a problem at all. Uh..." he then ambulated towards the fire picked up the "cooked" rabbit, but it was now burnt. "I agree with you. I don't know what's wrong with him, but--"

"That son of a bitch killed innocent lives for no reason!" Alexa finally snapped.

Don't talk! Please!

"If we die because of him..." she cracked a psychotic smile. "He. Will. Die. With. Us."

Eren quickly ran over to her. "You gotta be a bit psychotic now!?" he whispers to her. She just looks up at him, with her cold eyes.

"Well, I have to be psychotic for both of us, since you're clearly hopeless."

Last edited:

Interaction: None
Mention: Uasal Uasal

latest
Zava sat in a dimly lit room in the back room of her brothel, The Velvet Clam. It was a rather large building in the capitol of England. The woman had decided to close her business as someone very very important was coming to meet with her and Zava being the upstanding woman she is, didn't want any of her other patrons dying. Zava leaned back in a throne she had procured from some far away land.

The important person Zava was meeting today was Clair O'Reilly, a General and the Right Hand of King Marik. She was a terrifying presence to be around at first, but eventually Zava just saw her as another customer to sell information to. Granted Clair would probably kill Zava if Zava made too many jokes, especially about the King, so during this meetings Zava was a bit more polite and considerate than normal. After all, Zava would rather not die at the hands of a crazed bitch.

So, Zava continued to sit in her golden throne, waiting for her most important customer to arrive and do business with her. Zava was pretty curious as to what kind of information the King needed, but the woman was confident she had it.

Interaction: Emmi Emmi

b8437f80e1e1cbff05c698d7f9cbda2b.jpg
Alexandria looked at the girl who seemed to be fed up with her partner, but merely shrugged it off and continued to make her way towards the clear lake to refill her water skins. The Knight was a bit aways from the two, so she had no idea about there other reactions and how Alexa apparently was going psychotic.

Filling up the last of her water skin, Alexandria stood up and made her way back towards the two. She looked at the rabbit they had caught and decided to cook, and sighed seeing it was burned. Alexandria whistled loudly and her horse came galloping in towards the group. It slowed down and trotted towards Alexandria, nuzzling its head into her arm, "Okay, okay. Good boy." The Knight smiled and rubbed her horses head before walking towards the rear of it. She rummaged through a pouch before finding what she was looking for; a skinned rabbit.

Alexandria tossed them the rabbit towards their feet, "Apologies. I made your meal burn by talking to you." She paused for a minute, seeing that the girl had cracked and acted much more intense and more psychotic, "I see." Alexandria nodded and muttered under her breath, "You two intend to go to King Marik's? A shame."

4d5b8d7245951109473067f656c17921.png

latest

Clair's meeting with Zava soon came underway when the red-haired girl entered the room and took a seat across from Zava. Clair was not a woman who often made conversation, she was direct, cold and when she had something she needed to discuss that was all she would discuss. No deviations or stay topics were tolerated by the woman... under normal circumstances. You see Zava had this gift that even got Clair talking offtrack at times, the woman before her truly possed charisma far beyond what could be considered human. Zava could talk herself out of anything and she had already done so several times if city guards were to be believed.

If information was what you were seeking, Zava was most defiantly the one to have it. Clair respected that and as such showed the woman some little sign of emotion when in her presence. A small smile, an odd chuckle or even the elusive blush. Only Zava and the king saw Clair this way. And Zava had sworn not to tell.

With both parties seated Clair mentioned for the meeting to begin saying "The rebels from last weeks raid suggested that a nearby farming town was harboring a splinter cell. A very strong splinter cell that to this day is growing in numbers. The men I was interrogating swore this but unfortunately, all five died before I could collect a name and location. Tell me everything you know and.... name your price". Clair spoke as directly as possible hoping to get her information before Zava had a chance to sway the conversation into something completely different. But if Clair had learned anything from her previous experiences was that hoping for this was all for naught.

Iskandar Iskandar

Cadegan Mac Morrigan
Joe Ro'ani.png

"Oh dear lord! He's taken out the 5th battalion!"

"He keeps blocking our Fire Magic! HE JUST PUNCHES IT! THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!"

"Not the face! Not the fa- OH GODS PLEASE THE FACE!"

"Go to sea they said! It'll be fun they said! NO ONE SAID THE DAMNED PIRATE KING HIMSELF WOULD SHOW UP"

Panic, fear, and a little awe was the current scene among the raging sea. What began as fifteen ships of his royal highness's fleet was now down to five...make that four. Floating through the waves was the wreckage of the English ships, some still burning while others seemed to have been split in half. The soldiers of the armada that were still alive were hanging on to the floating wreckage as they watched one ship after the other either go up in flames or be blown apart. It was like a scene straight out of a legendary tale, of one fleet of ships facing another in oceanic combat. Knights against their outlawed foes, those privateers known as pirates. Ships torn apart and lives lost as one army faced against another. This was truly a battle for the ages.

Too bad it wasn't a fleet of pirates that this royal fleet was going up against. No, it was just. One. Man.

"Where'd he go! Damnit you bastards, you call yourself knights of the crown! He's just one man!"

"But sir, he's no man, he must be some manner of beast! Lord have mercy on us, it's as if the devil himself has turned his fury against us!"

A Knight of the upper echelon could only grit his teeth as he watch yet another ship be completely obliterated. The ship had simply been caved in as if an unrelenting force had smashed into it. Now there were only three ships left....make that three! The Knight captain clenched his fist to an almost bleeding point as he watched his ships being destroyed. It didn't help his men were running about in a flurry of panic, for those who could run, others were frozen in fear as they watched what could only be described as a force of nature tear apart their fleet. It had been so simple, the Knight captain had simply laughed at the mission assigned to him when it was presented. Slay the Pirate King? How laughable, slaying one man was to be the easiest task given to him, yet the most rewarding, this would surely ascend his status to King Marik's inner circle, what a glorious day!

How wrong he was. He had ignored the tales, ignored the warnings. Now as he stood in the middle of a wrathful storm, with rain, thunder, and lighting surging about, the knight captain could only watch as his last support ship went down, and the good men with it. They truly were facing the fury of the storm. No mere man should be able to perform such feats, let alone at this grand a scale. The captain could on hold his breathe as he knew they were next, that they were the last one. Then, an eerie calm settled over the ship. His men sensed it and stopped moving as the storm quieted down. The rain and thunder stopped, but the dark clouds loomed over head. That's when they heard it.

"Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me"

A ghostly mist surrounded them as the voice continued to sing the song of pirates. In the distance the knights saw an azure light that was steadily getting bigger, or was it closer. It was the latter as their eyes widened in fear at the sight of the infamous ship of the Pirate King. With sails glowing in azure light and blue flames floating around it, Nuada's Spear was a terrifying sight to behold. But what really struck despair into their hearts was not the ship itself, but the beast that was standing on its main deck became visible as the ship came closer. It standing well above ten feet, glowing with lightning itself, the beast reared it's head back and let out a deafening roar. It shook the souls of the every knight there and some even fell to the deck unconscious from fear. The knight captain could feel death around him and was about to issue the order to try and flee when:

"So I gotta say," A loud slurp was around the ship as the knight captain felt his blood turn cold as ice, "You lads have piss poor taste in alcohol. Seriously, I woulda thought you uptight english bastards would at least have decent wine, but noooo. You got piss."

Turning around so fast you would think he caught whiplash, the knight captain saw him, no doubt his men were gobsmacked with fear at the sight of this man, no, this monster. He was currently sitting above them, lazily swinging his legs back and forth, which seemed hard to do considering he was sitting atop one of the ropes leading to the mast. It seemed he had procured on of their ships wine barrels without their notice, which baffled the surrounding knights. It was even more impressive to see him holding such a heavy barrel like it was a mug, then proceeding to drink straight from it like it was water. This was him.

The Pirate King Cadegan, Son of the Morrigan.

The captain watched in awe as Cade finished the rest of the barrel and the proceeded to lazily toss the barrel behind him, sending it flying into the sea. Cade let out a loud burp followed by joyful laughter at his own expense. This seemed to shock the Knight captain back into focus as he swift reached for the blade at his side so he could behead this demon in human flesh, only to be stopped by and iron grip around his wrist, just as he had grabbed the hilt of his sword.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you mate. It'd definitely make your travels in this realm a lot shorter, savvy?" How! He had his eyes on him this entire time, he never even blinked as he kept his sole attention on this pirate. Yet somehow, Cade had appeared next to him and had his arm locked in an iron grip, his eyes now like steel as they stared into the knight's own. Swallowing the lump in his throat, the captain eased his grip around around his sword's hilt, as a friendly smile shaped itself on Cade's face, "Now that's better, I didn't want you to be the first person I sent to my mother, a captain should always go down with his-"

"FOR THE KING'S GLORY!"

Of course one of his fellow knights had to finally snap and charge at the Pirate King, intent on running him through with his blade. No one expected for Cade to simply stand still and take it. But then again, no one expected the blade itself to shatter against the bare skin of his torso. Letting out a sigh, as if this had happened multiple times before, Cade turned to the young knight, who was transitioning from staring at his blade in shock, to gazing at Cade in fear, "See now," Cade cracked his knuckles as his companion Razor let out a roar, sending flashes of lightning into his sky, which illuminated the devilish smile on Cade's face, "Now I have to act violent, I didn't want to act violent."

All that was heard and seen in the next few moments, was knights flying off into the night sky at incredible speeds, loud yells of pain, and finally, the last ship being sent to the bottom of the sea.

We now change scenes to a while later. To the main deck of Nuada's Spear. Here we find Cade laying against Razor, who had his head atop his paws as his brother laid against his torso. Cade looked to the night sky, gazing at the sky, a huge smile on his face, "You know what Razor! I think it's time to set sail for home. Been a while since we actually seen home. Plus i've had my fill of these english pricks. Let's go home brother." His only reply was a loud growl of approval, leaving Cade to chuckle as he hopped up, making sure to have a firm hold of the hat atop his head. Jumping up to the second level of his sails, Cade grabbed hold of the sail ropes, leaning so that he was leaning slightly off the edge of the mast. He gazed at the placement of the stars and mapped out his route in his mind.

Cade quickly let out a whistle, and as if responding to his command, Nuada's Spear began to turn to the right, changing directions per its captain's orders. With a proud smile on his face, Cade pointed out towards the ocean, as if he could see his home over the waves of the sea.

"To our homeland we sail my family. It's high time we get a solid look at the state of our country."

"Yo ho, Yo ho, A Pirates life for me.."

Fun Fact: Posts from now on won't be this long, cause it's ridiculous how long this takes.

Last edited:

Mentioned: Uasal Uasal
Interaction: Uasal Uasal

latest
latest
Zava watched as the red-haired woman walked into the room and sat across from her. Of course, Clair immediately started the discussion and what she wanted. Zava listened to Clair with her arms crossed before grinning at her, "I see. Would you like some wine or something to drink?" She clearly ignored what Clair said and leaned forward, pouring some wine from a vase into two golden goblets. Zava took one of the goblets and pushed the other one towards Clair, hoping she would take.

Zava crossed her legs and leaned back into her throne, slowly twirling the goblet around. She watched the red wine swirl and move around before taking a sip of it, "You see, that piece of information will be extremely pricey. I have already been paid off by an unknown benefactor to keep the splinter cell a secret." Zava's reddened lips curled into a smile, "He paid me five hundred gold pieces to keep quiet. If you were to somehow... double that, I may just so happen to tell you the location." Zava took another sip of her wine and stared at the woman across from her, "But before that, I must ask, why are you here and not at the castle? My little spies inform me the King is holding a meeting of sorts between his allies and advisors. Surely the King's right hand," Zava smirked a bit, a dirty joke most likely popping into her dirtied mind, "Surely the King's right hand woman should be there. Or is this information you buying to make you look good in front of that beloved king of yours." The woman was obviously poking and prodding at Clair, which probably wasn't the best idea, but Zava enjoyed living life on the wild and dangerous side.

latest
latest
Aragon briskly walked through the halls of the Castle, and pride filled each step he took as he got closer and closer to the throne room. He looked up at the rather large doors and smiled, A door fit for an arrogant king! Brilliant! is all he thought before pushing them open. Aragon walked through with the largest, most shit eating grin on his face, "Fear not thy king! Your loyal playwright has arrived! I shall document this story into one so magnificent, that only you will be fit to read it!" The man took off his hat and bowed slightly before surveying the chambers.

"Ah. A shame. Only a dragon is here, oh... and her servant. A mere side character and someone lesser than a side character!! How my heart breaks at this site!" Aragon said as he looked at Gwyber and Hunoma, seeing that they were the only ones in the chambers besides King Marik. Aragon continued to make his way towards Marik before diverting his path to his left. He stood there and pulled out an slightly empty journal and a pen, "I do hope today will be exciting. This story needs more despair! Joy! Tragedy! Hope! A story fitting enough for only one author! Me! Aragon Montgomery!" Aragon had striken a pose, his head tilted back and a gloved hand touched his forehead. Aragon was revealing in his own self-praise and was almost in ecstasy due to his narcissism.

Last edited:
tumblr_nx7rgrVB7x1tgkg4yo1_500.jpg

Hope.png
  • (Location: The Lost Sailor's Cavern, Shores of Scotland. )(Mood: Weary.)
    Lost Sailor's Cavern, a garnishing crypt outwardly covering the mountainous shoreline of Scotland with swellings of morass entangled cracks and crevices of the surroundings as if consuming its entirety in a viscous verdigris-hue except for the cave's aperture which was seemingly vacant of life. Devastated vessels scattered across its opening complimented the eerie sensation of those who'd come across, warning signs in the form of heavily decomposed skeletons were arranged and strung indiscriminately throughout the ship's remains. Adamant waves from Scotland's vast sea crashed heavily against the cavern's rocky exterior, blending its thunderous sound with the menacing crackling of feminine laughter echoing out from inside the fathomless bowels, revealing a couplet of eyes glimmering with a dim flaxen attached to a lissome physique. Onyx-slated locks atop her head flowed magnificently as she ruffled her fingertips through the sharp bangs of her hair whilst sneering in absolute delight at the 'image' painted before her, three mariners laboriously outfitted in hefty shackles and bound to their rough-looking knees as they helplessly quivered from the frigid breeze flowing against their bare upper bodies as fear gradually warped their fragile minds like a playful kitten with a ball of twine. Each one knew their demise was inevitable from the fateful moment their inquisitiveness misguided them into the unyielding clutches of the beast, former allies alongside meeting an inhumane death at the bony hands of the disfigured undead, capturing what remained and bringing them to the Queen of Blood who silently observed in disgust at the trembling survivors.

"Never learning, as if moths drawn to an undying flame." Caroline's voice uttered, darkened with an undertone of glee and malevolence. Exquisite lengths of her 'royal' garbs gently fitted to her throne composed of Earthly minerals and rock, glinting softly from veins circulating water from the cavern's runnel. She never understood the falsified bravado of these supposedly hardy 'warriors' of the sea, very few stay true to their valor but many break under the weighted notion of their life's end. "These adventure-seekers, always so eagerly inclined to purloin things that do not belong to them until it winds up like this. Nothing more than overgrown children with a fascination of 'shiny' objects." Sighing boringly from her breath, Caroline watched as they desperately struggled to break free of the chains that had ensnared them yet to no avail. Contorting sounds of flesh and bone twisted through the atmosphere as the lifeless eyes of corpses wielding blades, axes, and various types of weapons flickered close-by, keen edges of swords materializing underneath the sweaty throats of the captured sailors causing them to hyperventilate before closing their lips at the sight of Caroline snapping her index finger and thumb together in a swift single motion. "Tsk. Do not worry, you're all undeserving of a warrior's death unlike your comrades, enslaving you to do my bidding is far more suited for the likes of all of you, Kukuku!" She snickered in her usual tone as the dispirited sailors were drug away, rattling chains muffling their pleas for mercy as the animated bodies of their friends carried them away, fading into the cavern's dark pathway as they left and leaving Caroline blissfully smirking in content but feeling relatively empty inside. Was there not one who could provide a challenge? If not make it entertaining?! Surely there must've been a handful if not one sole individual capable of providing Caroline with amusement.

Last edited:

The magic user glanced at the beautiful horse that galloped along to the knight. Alexa sighed, and tightened her pony tail. "Okay, okay. Good boy." The Knight smiled and rubbed her horses head before walking towards the rear of it. She rummaged through a pouch before finding what she was looking for.

Alexa raised her eyebrow as the knight tossed them the rabbit towards their feet, "Apologies. I made your meal burn by talking to you." She paused for a minute. "Sorry, but we can't accept--"

"Yes. You made our meal burn, and now you owe us food. This is sufficient."

Eren face palmed, eying Alexa as if she were a fly landing on his ice cream.

The woman muttered something under her breath. Alexa didn't hear what she said, but she didn't care. All she cared about at the moment was eating, since she was one of those girls who eats a lot.

However, apparently Eren had, since the brown haired male ran over to Alexa, alarmed.

Eren took a deep breath, worried about what the lovely woman would say to Alexa's grim side. "Okay, okay. Good boy." The Knight smiled and rubbed her horses head before walking towards the rear of it. She rummaged through a pouch before finding what she was looking for.

The woman had tossed a skinned rabbit, and it had reached their feet. "Apologies. I made your meal burn by talking to you." She paused for a minute. "Sorry, but we can't accept--"

"Yes. You made our meal burn, and now you owe us food. This is sufficient."

Eren face palmed, eying Alexa as if she were a fly landing on his ice cream. Well, you can take food away from Alexa, but you can't take Alexa away from food. He opened his water skin and took a long, delicious sip.

"I see." Alexandria nodded and muttered under her breath, "You two intend to go to King Marik's? A shame."

Because of his vampire's hearing, Eren had heard what the woman had said, and accidentally spit on his water in shock. "Uh.." he turned over at the girl. "Bug?" he awkwardly grinned, but quickly paced towards Alexa. He whispered in his ear.

"She knows. She knows we're going to King Marik!"

Alexa's eyes widened and she immediately grabbed the cooked skinned rabbit and through it in her bag. "Sorry, but we have to leave!" Alexa announced. "Yeah! Her.. um... parents might die in the forest soon."

Alexa looked at Eren with this expression on her face:
d6f.jpg

6f3fa851a38c80518812552b2007cc3f.png

f47f31f0630613c1b45f6392ca6d8b7f.jpg

"La la laaa~" the bubblegum pink haired female said, in a singsong voice. She was in the middle of the forest, creating flower crowns. She had created many. She plans on taking them back home and giving them away to children. With a violet flower crown on her head, she had created dozens of daisy ones, ones with roses, and a few with poppies.

The pink haired female's name is Grace. Grace Raven. The Raven Family is a very rich family who deeply supports the king and his ways. Reasons? Unknown. Most people wonder why Grace even supports him, since she's very kind, but when people understand that she's naive, they're like oooooh. They oh so desperately want to save this girl's innocence, since the world isn't all gumdrops and sugarplums.

"Finished!" The young lady announced, happily, she stood up, dusting off her dress, picking up the flower crowns. "Now, which way is home...?"

She looked left and right. She pursed her lips. "Um..."

The forest looked very twisted and it's hard to remember. The color drained from the girl's face as she shook in her shoes.

I'm lost.

Mentioned: none || Interacting With: Open for Interactions

Last edited:
Cadegan Mac Morrigan
Mentions: Caroline ( SidTheSkid SidTheSkid )

Joe Ro'ani.png
Razor2.jpg Razor3.jpg
"Well...Shit. I really wanna get a pint from that one tavern with the busty barmaids, but on the other hand...those are some wicked looking skeletons, DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK RAZOR! My natural urge to check creepy shite out is tingling!"

It seems the Pirate King had found himself in quite a conundrum. It was one Cade had excitedly come across many a time in his life, much to Razor's annoyance. What is the problem you ask? Well it's astoundingly simple. We find Nuada's Spear currently halted in the expanse of the sea, it's azure glow lighting up the dark atmosphere. It's bow currently pointed towards what most sailors and pirates refer to as, 'The Blood Queen's Lair', what with the wrecked ships, hanging skeletons, and naturally dark waters. Plus it had a creepy black miasma thing going on, and you know Cade just HAD to check it out.

Cade felt a smile begin forming on his face as he stood on the edge of Nuada's Spear's bowsprit, his arms crossed over his chest. That tickle in the back of his head let Cade know that something amazing was in that deathly dungeon, and he'd be DAMNED if he didn't want to investigate. However he was taking out of his musings by a disgruntled growl. Glancing back to the main deck, Cade scratched the back of his head nervously at the sight of Razor's (somehow) annoyed look.

Hopping several feet in the air and landing behind the helm, which was a sight itself considering the length Cade had just jumped, Cade smiled at the lair's general direction, "Come on Razor! What's one more quick adventure before heading home. I promise i'll be quick about it. Plus, we both know the stories of the Blood Queen, damn near rivals mine. It's only fair we get a look at her!"

Rolling his eyes, Razor seemingly gave in to his master's wants, laying back down on the deck, his reluctance vanishing as Cade let out a hearty laugh. Whistling lightly, Cade put Nuada's Spear into motion as it slowly crept its way around the crashing waves against the looming spires and wrecked ships. His smile morphed into one of beastly proportions at the thought of this encounter.

"I promise it'll be fun bud," Cade's eyes seemed to shine in the darkness as they crept their way to the opening and weighed anchor, stopping his ship in place and leaping onto the first ridge of the cavern. Turning around to look up at Razor, Cade formed a halting motion, "Stay here brother, don't think you're most suited for enclosed spaces, plus someone's gotta man the ship." With a quick huff, Razor turned back to lay down, leaving Cade to chuckled and start making his way through the caver, minding the rotting corpses, skeletons, and dark magic floating about.

Hands in his pockets, Cade was on full alert as he began a new adventure, "Let's just see what makes this Matriarch so terrible."​

Marik Lancaster

Marik watched as the others quickly entered the room, each with increasing levels of respect. Gwyber, not even addressing him with the respect a king such as himself was deserved, this visibly irked him ruining his mood temporarily. Her servant Hunoma showed much more respect, dropping to a knee as soon as he entered the room muttering apologies bringing Mariks sadistic smile back to his lips. Finally, was Aragon. The mans flamboyant entrance was an annoyance to Marik but the man had a knack for writing literature of the like never seen before, this coupled with his powers certainly kept Marik entertained when he needed to.

Marik waved away Hunoma’s apologies, “There is not need for apologies, we have more pressing matters to attend to”. Marik stood and wandered to the other side of the frozen statue, brushing off some dust on its shoulder. “I have sent Clair to gather information on that rebellion that seems to be gathering. They may be a threat if they continue to grow. I want them crushed. They are insects who must be wiped from the face of this earth!” small black veins appeared on Mariks neck as his voice rose and fists clenched, barely visible despite his pale skin but there all the same. Marik composed himself, “Hunoma I wish for you to find and assist her. Kill them all except one, I want him to be left barely alive and left in the neighbouring town. Let him tell the people of my... Mercy...”.

Marik turned to face Gwyber “the Banquet of fire has started today. That foolish drunkard Tân Goch has yet to bend the knee and I wish for him to be taught a lesson. That eyesore of a castle should be but rubble once you have finished your work” Marik faked knowing the Red dragons true identity. Gwyber had a history with the fiery fool and Marik knew all too well. He was it’s orchestrator after all. They both needed to be taken down a peg so this would benefit him regardless of the outcome. “Aragon. I wish for you to accompany her and assist her. Document the events, I wish for you to regale me with the tale upon your return”. That wasn’t his only reason for sending the man. He had proven his loyalty number of times and if Gwyber were to betray Marik he could rely on Aragon to inform him. “That is all for now. I wish to remind you all that failure is not an option. Do not return if you have not completed the tasks you have been set”.

Interactions: Iskandar Iskandar sprouhtt sprouhtt Haka Haka
Mentions: Uasal Uasal

Last edited:
f2eaafd3c01762fe87a1f5f3d34b380e.jpg

Leis an lurgainn o hì
Leis an lurgainn o hò
Beul an anmoich o hì
'S fheudar falbh le cuid seòl

Plinks of rain splashed on the surface of the wide expanse of water, causing Peigi’s eyes to flick upward in surprise. She hadn’t expected precipitation, but she was pleasantly surprised. The ripples caused by the droplets at first cascaded singularly, but as the downpour increased, the surface became tossed and wild as more and more water shattered the calm surface. With a flick of her flippers, Peigi flew upward, her head breaking above the lake’s surface. Rain splattered on her dappled grey face, which pointed skyward in an attempt to taste the rain. Moments like these were the ones she lived for, but knowing it wouldn’t last forever gave her a moment of solemn concentration.

The distant rumble of thunder sent Peigi spiraling back down into the deeps and making a beeline for the shore to the north. Reaching the beach took mere moments, and she soon clambered onto the dirt, shaking water from her sleek pelt. Her fore-flippers began pawing at her chest, causing the skin to stretch and finally peel off, revealing Peigi’s human body underneath. Pulling the skin completely off, she reached behind a rock nearby and took the clothes out of the pack that was hidden there, pulling them on surprisingly quickly. That was the only downside of wearing a sealskin, but the cost was well worth it, in Peigi’s opinion. She folded the skin carefully and tucked inside the pack, which she slung over a shoulder. She then began brushing aside branches and leaves on the ground, revealing a broadsword inside a simple leather scabbard. This she strapped across her back so that the hilt was angled behind her head.

Peigi turned her grey eyes to look down the dirt path that ran alongside the small lake, which she knew would lead to a small village. She was in need of supplies, as well as a new bowstring for her longbow. She had the bow itself, which she had tempered to a perfect condition, but the string she had was old and had broken quickly. She would also need arrows, or at least flint for the tips.

She also wanted to hear more news on the current Marik situation, on which Peigi was very passionate. That jackass had no right to be on the throne, especially considering what he had done once he had risen to it.

Interaction: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 (King Marik), Haka Haka (Hunoma), Iskandar Iskandar (Aragon)
Mentioned: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 (Ddraig)

goldoni.regular.png
glam_affair2-1-jpg.385882
Gwyber watched as Hunoma walked into the chamber and seeing him brought a slight smile to his face. He was so loyal to her and it seemed that he was always around her when she needed someone to comfort her. Crazy right? A big ass dragon like her, needing comfort. Even though she doesn't want to realize that she needs someone there for her on the inside, it's weird how Hunoma can sense that and is immediately by her side until he feels that she is alright. Gwyber got up from where she was sitting and walked over to Hunoma who was on one knee apologizing and asking for a punishment, "There is no need for that Hunoma," she said calmly, as she agreed with Marik on this one that there is no time for such a manner. But even if there was time, she wouldn't have punished Hunoma. Gwyber doesn't throw out punishments because of little things such as this, it is the bigger problems that she will handle.

Gwyber can also hear the annoyance in Marik's voice when he knew that Gwyber was not addressing him by his title. Gwyber liked to get this rise out of Marik when she wouldn't address him by his title, but once in a while, she will address him as so. Gwyber not calling him by his title was so that she could hopefully not make him into a greedy human with political and structural power. He should be the one bowing down to her, after all, it was her who actually imprisoned the actual king in Ice. Now that Ice status of the King is stood in plain sight. Gwyber did not actually kill the king, she only put him in a dream-like coma, with no way out except....now that would take the fun out of it, if it was revealed wouldn't it? Which is why Gwyber has never mentioned it to anybody, not even Marik. She made people believe that she killed the actual king on purpose, to gain that sense of fear or respect during her time of rage since most people took her as an innocent girl.

When Aragon walked in, Gwyber could feel her face twitch. That man was annoying, and she didn't understand why Marik would have someone near him making so much noise. Plus not to mention, he made an entrance so loud that it could be heard from a mile away. A devilish smile played out on her lips, “Oh Aragon, how I enjoy you and your foul mouth. But I am not JUST only a dragon, I am THE dragon that will skin you alive and wear your skin as my CAPE.” She had said and was in front of him in a minute, with her hand on his bare neck. “You know how much I would...” she stopped as she leaned into his ear and whispered, “...LOVE...to rip your throat out. Please do not make me do so. Besides, blood is quite hard to remove.” Gwyber said to him as she gently removed her hand from his neck and walked back to where she was seated. "Cockiness can get you killed in these parts Aragon, be careful." Gwyber and Aragon were always at each other’s throats. It was a surprise that she hadn’t killed him yet, but she knew if she did, she would hear about it for weeks about how he now has to look for another ridiculous playwright.

Gwyber had taken her seat now, she listened to what Marik was saying about each of our tasks. Gwyber was frozen in her seat, as she exhaled out through her mouth, she saw a puff of cold breath. Great, she was starting to get angered by the name of Tân Goch, The Red Dragon. This was round two for Gwyber, to get redemption because of what The Red Dragon had done to her long ago. This was going to be such a lovely event, gone wrong. "With honour," Gwyber said to him. But soon enough, she heard what she didn't want to hear, that Aragon was going to accompany her to the event....great. Now, she knew that Marik didn't fully trust her. That son of a -- mhm, after all Gwyber did, she was still treated as if she has yet to prove herself to this low life species.

Gwyber got up, "Well...if you will excuse me, I am going to prepare myself. As for you, Aragon, when you are down there...try not to get yourself killed. I do not want to be responsible for your death, and if you do die, then you can thank your all mighty King." She said as she faced Marik. Gwyber headed out of the door, leaving a trail of ice on the floor with every step she took. This only happened when she was angered. Even though she didn't show it in her face that she was angry, she just hated the fact that Marik still didn't trust her and also that she had to see Ddraig's face again.

Last edited:
002-40.jpg

Hope.png
  • (Location: The Lost Sailor's Cavern, Shores of Scotland. )(Mood: Elated.)
    T'was the Devil's affluence, surely it must've. The Blood Queen's smug aspect widen into a loathing grimace at the impending company she was about to grudgingly receive, at no time prior to this has she acknowledged an existence so overwhelmingly detrimental to its own vicinity along with those it encountered.

Excited goosebumps peppered her exposed skin as 'it' approached, loudly patting its feet against the rough surface of the cavern's craggy bed. Speculations of Uisce approaching Caroline's domain flooded the back of her mind from the creature's otherworldly features especially the magical semblance encompassing its very exterior, these temporary thoughts hastily fleeted as it closed the distance between them. To think she'd have something of importance present themselves, Caroline's brow furrowed irritably as she felt the individual's aura, not that of a dragon but of an 'ordinary' human once again foolishly entering the Matriarch's lair in hopes of satisfying their everlasting greed with treasures. "I sense a presence that is most obnoxious." Visions of a nonsensical smile carved into the very face of the entity plagued her perception, Caroline couldn't help gritting her teeth at this being for its excruciatingly whimsical ways. Did this thing not understand the concept of fear?! Nor heed the alarming warnings or rumors of The Blood Queen?

Although she was unable to visibly take notice of the entity's appearance or clearly describe whom it was, Caroline's temperament flew into a ghastly outrage making her point in the immediate direction of his path. "Get... This, 'thing' and bring it to me, now!" She forcefully demanded, barking several orders at the possessed minions while impatiently tapping her fingers against the throne's arm-rest. Within mere seconds sounds of clamorous footsteps from a platoon of undead shuddered throughout the cavern's inner-walls, shaking them faintly as they continued their march to their next 'victim', cutlasses along with other sharpened weapons held firmly in their tightened grips with emptied eyes full of dread. Just imaging wiping that dumbfounded grin of that cheeky face was more than enough to bring a wicked smirk of her own to light, oh the ways she'd let him experience The Blood Queen's wrath was all too gratifying to feel. "Maybe i'll use this vermin as a relaxing foot rest." Caroline thought, pushing out a chuckle from betwixt her smooth lips as she awaited for her various underlings to apprehend the intruder.

( YungJazz YungJazz ~ Cadegan "Pirate King.")

4d5b8d7245951109473067f656c17921.png

latest

Clair let out a soft sigh the second Zava made mention of wine, this was how it always started. First, the woman would offer up a fine wine and then she'd quickly lure you into a long and misleading conversation about whatever took her fancy. Milking you dry of seemingly pointless intel but that seemingly was a very keyword. And today Clair had no intention of falling victim to this scheme. Although in saying that Clair never had the intention of falling victim but somehow always ended up spilling something that entertained the woman.

With the goblet sat before her and Zava already straying the conversation into territory Clair would rather not discuss, the red-haired woman spoke aloud with a serious tone "One thousand gold pieces, have you gone mad? A thousand gold pieces are worth a lot more than a simple location! If I'm to pay this then I want numbers, names and favoured weaponry! Heck, I want everything you have on the scumbags!"

With that said Clair took a stand, her chair sliding back behind her with quite an unpleasant, resonating, sound. Once stood upright the red-haired woman brought her fist down upon the table causing a rather loud bang, her facial expression was cold and her eyes even colder. It was only after a few seconds of silence thereafter that Clair retook her seat and let out a small cough. Sipping from the goblet ever so slightly as her expression returned to normal.

It was after this that Clair spoke again, softly this time, swirling the wine as Zava had done before her "I lost my temper, I apologise. This wine is good, much better than the last but I fear that much like the last it will leave me rather intoxicated after a mere goblet or two. The information your spies have gathered for you is indeed correct, on this day the king is holding a meeting, however, I was given both my briefing of the topics and assigned my mission as of yesterday evening. Hence why I contacted you late last night. My mission as you can most likely guess revolves around this intel and to answer your question even further... Pleasing his highness is not as easy as one might think. Mere intel will not please him so. To him, actions speak much louder than words." As she spoke Clair continued to fiddle with the goblet, gazing often at her reflection in the crimson red liquid. "Ask what you wish but know that everything I speak knocks gold from your price". With the last word uttered Clair looked up at Zava and offered a small, almost unnoticeable smile.
Iskandar Iskandar

Cadegan Mac Morrigan
Mentions: Caroline Mathrnach ( SidTheSkid SidTheSkid )
Joe Ro'ani.png

Singing a jaunty sea tune, Cade was actually beginning to enjoy this cavern. For all its bleakness and doom, it was rather well formed. Someone must have spent quite a bit of effort to form this place. Maybe this 'Blood Queen' wasn't so bad? Cade chuckled as he mused out loud, "Yeah right! An lass that earns the name 'Blood Queen' is definitely not a friendly sort."

Now actually bouncing to an unknown tune inside his head, Cade continued his trip through the cavern, once in a while skipping or kicking a rock into the waters beside him. Just as he was about to reach the second verse of 'Bink's Sake' he heard footsteps. Squinting his eyes and placing his had above his brow, Cade could make out a gaggle of what appeared to be soldiers heading his way. He couldn't make out their features or what nationality they belonged to, but they must be Scottish! After all the Matriarch was of his home blood, so they must be friendly! A large smile bursted on Cade's face as he wave his hand towards the marching platoon in greeting.

"Hoy! How fare ye brethren! I knew I wouldn't be the only one ta find this place inter-" Cade was interrupted by a spear that went zooming past his head, narrowly missing his ear and embedding itself in the cavern wall behind him. It seemed to freeze him as his hand was still raised in greeting and his smile still plastered on his mug. Opening his eyes at the, now clear, platoon of men, Cade realized he was wrong. Dead Wrong....Sorry, awful pun, Lord Dagda forgive Cade for his slight of puns.

Undead soldiers bearing cutlasses, spears, and other manner of melee weaponry approached him. Oozing blood, slime, and foul stenches that struck his nostrils. Cade slowly put his hand down as his eyes sharpened to a fine point, his hands balled to fists, and his body tensed to move at a moments notice. With Cade's tensing, it seemed to be a signal for the Undead to charge him, bearing their steel to impale his body. With a final chuckle, Cade cracked his neck and slowly began closing the distance between them, before turning into an all out sprint, his smile becoming manic with his fangs shining in the darkness.

"GUESS WE'RE DOING THIS THE ANCESTRAL WAY! FAMILIARIZATION THROUGH COMBAT!" Cade jumped and landed in the middle of the horde, cause a shockwave to reverberate through the cavern, while also shredding a few Undead around him. Lashing out with a kick just strong enough to tear through the zombies, Cade carved a circle around himself of blood and flesh. Followed by grabbing a spear of an Undead that had finally caught up to him and tried to stab him, Cade lifted the poor soul up by the spear and slammed him down onto his compatriots, followed by another circled of carnage with the spear, a mist of blood exploding into the air. Breaking the spear, Cade blurred between the undead, breaking them apart with a flurry of fists and kicks. He was a speeding image of strikes, with just enough held back to not bring the cavern down around him.

Now with blood dripping into the waters and his fury satiated, Cade held the last undead soldier by its throat, the thing still trying to bite him, but not able to pierce his steel skin with its teeth. Wading through the rotten flesh and exploded body parts, Cade used his senses to 'feel' the presence of another living being on the other side of the wall, sitting in a wide room. Chuckling menacingly, Cade pulled back the undead, before throwing him with extreme force through the wall, creating a large hole and splattering the reanimated corpse on the wall of the other side of the room.

Stepping through the hole he made, still covered in the residue of battle, Cade turned his gaze to the throne that was currently occupied by a visage of beauty. Cade would have complimented her on her brilliance, but he was kinda busy getting the taste of rotten blood out of his mouth. Stomping over until he was directly beneath the throne, a good distance way, Cade gave a vicious smile at Caroline, finally meeting her, "So I gotta say love, one hell of a welcoming committee you got here. Woulda been a spectacular sight if not for your lads trying to kill me. But where are my manners?"

Cade seemed to bow almost sarcasticly, but never took his eyes of Caroline, "They call me Cadegan Mac Morrigan, King of the Pirates! Pleasure to make your acquaintance love."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back