• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The battle for the British isles (And Ireland)

bfd1be90b3dc41fbc6aae119a4cd16b1-d5kuv96.jpg
349d053a9f8c694258ec3869cfe34132.png

Mentions: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 (Marik) & sprouhtt sprouhtt (Gwyber)
Interaction: AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath & boo. boo.

"Ah cannae say we meet in braw times, m'lady. What I last heard, Marik's not been actin' oop ta par. Ya ken?" The air around Uisce seemed to turn icy, her deep blue eyes freezing over. The man was indeed a nuisance who would have been taken care of long ago, if not for Gwyber. How that man had tricked a dragon to fight for him, she will never understand. Years ago, the dragons would have ignored any human squabbles, seeing as the dragons long outlived anyone involved. It was like an adult interfering in a child's game of make-believe. It mattered not who won as a few decades was the blink of an eye for Uisce. But it seems Marik was different. The man had dragged the seemingly immortal creatures into his battle for power by using the ice dragon for himself.

“And what, may I ask, is our concern with the English king?” The kelpie questioned, his eyes flashing at the young selkie. Uisce whipped her eyes in his direction, narrowing them slightly from behind the tendrils of white hair that framed her face. The dragon had no intention of standing in the middle of two bickering children. They would learn to be civil, if only in her presence. Her air of elegance now replaced by one of overwhelming power that thickened and chilled the air around her ever so slightly. “The English king is far away. They say he murdered the last king, which makes him mad. But the last king was as mad as he, and the man who commits regicide is like to become as mad as this Mirak. England is none of our concern, my Lady. Certainly not when we ourselves are starving. As long as he reigns over his own kingdom, I see no reason we should worry ourselves about him.” The lady in blue listened intently to the aged man as he spoke his thoughts. True, it was imperative that she place her people first, but was it right to leave others to suffer? Why had Gwyber betrayed the Guardians? Why had she betrayed her people?

"Do you know why I requested to meet in this town?"
Uisce asked as the three of them passed a group of children huddled around each other, giggling excitedly. "These people. Despite the heinous rule of Marik over their neighbors or the storms and floods that plague their town. Despite their short time in this life, they live on. And they rebuild what they have lost." Uisce explained, her hands folded in front of her dress. She ever so slightly lifted one her right hand, making a subtle twirl with her index finger, conjuring a bubble of water that molded itself into a seahorse in the middle of the children, grabbing their attention. The water-creature danced around the group, causing the children to clap and cheer before rising into the air and bursting like a firework, tiny droplets of water raining back down over the children. "Those children, they call this town their home. And you, both of you," Uisce glanced between the two, "call the water home, just as I do. Yet all of you are my people. So then, where do my responsibilities as a Guardian end? At the water? The border of Scotland? Am I to ignore the cries of help from those who suffer because of some imaginative line drawn long before I came into being?" Just as she opened her mouth to speak once more, dark clouds began to form, shutting the sunlight out and a distant crash of thunder could be heard. Uisce lifted her face to the sky, locks of hair falling out of her face, and raised her hand, fingers straight. In one swift motion, she lowered each finger, one after the other, until her hand was gently clenched closed. The storm clouds quickly dispersed and the sunlight shined down on the town once again. The rain poured down for only a moment and the blue dragon swiftly opened her right fist and waved it over her head before folding it in front of her. The rain that fell from the sky was dismissed, leaving the three water-dwellers completely untouched by any water that came their way.

I wasn't sure how close you all were to Ferinis or how far the rain would have reached, but I thought of a unique way to incorporate it so I went with this ^.^
YungJazz YungJazz & SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Last edited:
Ddraig (Tân Goch)

Ddraig has been lost in his bottle when the commotion started. A crowd had gathered around two individuals, he could not see the one but the other was a rather eccentric looking man who seemed to be rambling nonsense. Before Ddraig knew it, the people at the front of the crowd began to freeze solid, the temperature around him dropped drastically. That’s when it hit him. She WAS here, Ddraig dropped the bottle and began to run towards the commotion. Along the way he grabbed one of his captains “Get the people out of here safely. I shall deal with them”, the captain began to protest, “Do not worry about me my friend. I’m not the simple man you think” he said as he began to walk away. Ddraig’s eyes changed to the red, yellows and oranges of the red dragon.

He made his way to the front of the commotion, raising the temperature around him in order to thaw those frozen. He stood in front of the blonde woman, whom he recognised as Gwyber. She had returned to Wales, her goals a mystery but that was not Ddraigs concern as of yet. That would come later. This dragon he used to call his kin had taken what was most important to him, now was his chance to get even. He could feel the rage inside of him building, his body began to give off an aura of smoke and ash. “Why are you here Gwyber? What more can you possibly take from me?”. “Has the mad bastard holding your leash finally let you loose? Or are you just here to embarrass yourself again”. Ddraig stood but a few metres away from her now, the tribal patterns painted on his body evaporating, the heat he gave off choking the air. The Welsh dragon Ddraig had returned, and he was pissed.

Mentions: Iskandar Iskandar
Interactions: sprouhtt sprouhtt

DSTaGZ7V4AAfbMa.jpg:small

Cool%20Text%20-%20Caroline%20Matharnach%20272763604403119.png
  • (Location: Nuada's Spear, Main Deck )(Mood: Fatigue)
    (Mentions: Cadegan Morrigan, YungJazz YungJazz )

Unequivocal maelstrom! Succession of screams cascaded to the drifting ocean's breeze like a hysterical orchestra as veritable carnage unfurled amongst the aqueous expanse. Sensations of tribulation exhuming in Scotland's lovely air tickled Caroline's throat as she gingerly satisfied the obligation of total bloodshed coursing through her wayward thoughts, convulsions of merriment blossomed through the woman's poised choreography, Each elegant movement proved to be noxious with catastrophic consequences for those involved with the unforgiving dance. Concentrated beams of maroon spell-casting projected from her wispy fingertips, living-beings begun to kindle in a scorching blaze along with scalding their bubbling flesh. It felt like they were bathing in a steaming cauldron, shrieks of ungodly misery broadened across the battlefield from the unsympathetic torment being dealt to the living. Flashes of light sparked through the atmosphere as speckles of burning fabric was strewn throughout the region, cloth and other materials alike meandered with the water's winding course. Conclusions of resolving this composedly was an unthinkable answer, regardless of these humans being utter weaklings she couldn't help but believe this whole ordeal would displease King Marik but ramifications were of little concern considering he probably already wanted her beautiful head on a wooden pike to begin with since she dealt in witchcraft and magical paraphernalia. Vibrational waves parted through the open-air as burdensome javelins acted like scaled down missiles, Cadegan was at it again. Metal, timber, and shredded rope bursted outwardly like exploding fireworks as the spears made devastating contact with the Naval vessels. "Tsk, show-off."

Although she couldn't complain too much, after all she did toss a four-hundred plus pound aquatic sea creature like a baseball. Luckily that blood-magic came in handy or else she'd have to squander precious time dispatching these good for nothings. Supernatural energies continued to flow nimbly about Caroline's body, nearly distracting her from Cadegan's 'refreshing' presentation. "Ha! I'd think you'd have better luck proposing to a Dragon." She laughed after responding with her outlandish remark, shrugging off his friendly touch but not all too annoyed by it. All of this was almost too startling, even for someone like 'The Blood Queen'. Undying hatred for Cadegan soon turned into appreciation of his impressive strength and compassionate nature, it was truly a turn of events that she couldn't of ever predicted. "Alright you bastards! Which one of you insulted Caroline!?" A slight hiccup of disbelief came over her as she stood, watching 'The King of Pirates' drag two familiar faces across one end of the deck to the other, dropping them onto their quivering knees in front of her. Why was he even going through with the trouble of defending her? That bastard was making it difficult for Caroline to sustain any remote bitterness towards him. Even that being so it was enjoyable to see these brawny bearded sailors cowering for their lives as he spouted off her aliases, going as far as titling her "Lady of Nuada's Spear." Caroline didn't exactly know how to react to that comment, she didn't really look to Cadegan as a friend but a simply ally. However, she appreciated it nonetheless. A reluctant "Thank you." drew from her after he'd turned them into literal charcoal from a spectacular burst of lightning. "You need not worry Cade, I'll just leave our guests with a lovely parting gift for them to remember us by." Streams of darkened miasma attached to Caroline's form catapulted like a sling-shot, bodies presumed to be 'lifeless' rose up, disfigured and discolored.

Confusion enraptured the minds of the surviving crew as they limped towards them, their shipmate's eyes completely white but their mouths agape with insatiable hunger. Awkward silence flared into panic as the undead sailors met their former friends with teeth that tore into their meat, spurts of blood messily sprayed about as they clawed at them, a spew of fluid even making its way onto Caroline's face as she blankly watched. With the threat being disposed of, there was nothing else that needed to be tended to! Magical energy hugged her slender physique yet again before transporting her back onto the Nuada's Spear, a bit of enjoyment in her eyes as the hateful storm parted from the blue skies. The Sun's blissful rays radiating down upon her face as she looked up in a state of comfort before nearly stumbling to the ground, only catching herself on the ship's railing. "I'm okay! Just, took a lot out of me." Drowsiness sunk into Caroline's eyes as she moved to Cadegan, 'poofing' up a handkerchief in the process to wipe her bloodied face with before meeting back up with him as he sat leisurely on his decorative chair. "Thank you once again for earlier, don't think anything of my gratitude though! I'm still very much displeased with you for earlier. Anyway, aside from that. It seems we are set for the port village of Ferinis! If you don't mind, i'll be taking a short rest before we get there so I can regain a bit of my composure." Issuing a content look to Cade, Caroline headed back to the double-doors of the ship's stairwell and traveled her way back to the expansive library. A light yawn left her mouth as she submerged herself in the snug material of a charcoal-colored love seat, soon stretching her lazy body across the couch before drifting away into a sweet slumber, awaiting their next arrival to Ferinis.

Last edited:
Cadegan Mac Morrigan
Mentions: Caroline Matharnach ( SidTheSkid SidTheSkid ), Uisce ( Synastry Synastry )
Feeling: Happy to be home
Joe Ro'ani.png

Cade bid Caroline a good rest with a subtle nod of his head. His attention stolen to the skies above. The sun was shining down upon his face, basking his skin in a warm glow with naught a cloud in sight. Cade would've enjoyed the sight, if not for the fact Razor's storm was swept away like a gust of wind. Shifting his attention to Razor, Cade lifted an eyebrow in question, "Was this your doing brother?" Cade was quickly met with a few shakes of Razor's head, the beast feeling startled as well. In all their journeys, Cade and Razor had yet to come across a being that could control storms like they could, it was quite worrying that some unknown held control over Cade's seas...unless...

Easing himself out of his chair, Cade made his way over to the side of the ship, a light breeze tussling his hair. His gaze seemed to look beyond the horizon of the sea towards where, he instinctively knew, Sctoland was. Contemplation painted his face as he removed his sunglasses, showcasing silver eyes that led most to believe Cade was blind, but to disbelief was just his natural eye color. Cade felt Razor move next to him and let out a few growls, conversing with his master. Patting his companion softly, Cade affirmed Razor's suspicions, "Maybe...Just maybe it was her. We finally get to meet her Razor, our home's guardian, Uisce." Adoration laced Cade's honeyed words, for he may finally be able to meet his home's patron. With a calm sigh, Cade made his way to the helm of his ship, grasping the wheel and manually steering it.

"A few hours of sailing should clear our minds Razor. It's about time we finally head home." With a quick flick of his arms, Cade spun the wheel, turning his ship to the direction of Ferinis, anxious to return to his birth land. Razor plopped himself on the main deck, content with enjoying the breeze as the glided across the ocean's water. A soft smile adorned Cade's face as he felt the wind, smelled the sea, and heard the waves singing the song of the ocean in his ears. This was where he belonged, on this untamed mistress known as the sea, this was where he was most at peace. Feeling joy bubbling in his body, Cade began singing the song his father would always sing to him him as a child, the shanty that defined his adventures.

"Yo ho, yo ho, A Pirates Life For Me!"

It was a few hours later, with naught a royal ship in sight, that Nuada's Spear pulled into a lively port. Songs could be heard from the ships sailing past the famous vessel, while laughter of children invaded Cade's ears. He could see the smiles of his people as they went about their lives, trailing the sea and loving their homes. Cade had finally arrived home, he was at Ferinis, back home at Scotland.

"By the Gods! Is that? It is! CADE IS BACK!"

"What's all the commotion? Dear Lord, is that Cadegan! YOU SLY BASTARD! WELCOME BACK!"

"Everyone! Cadegan is back!"

Shouts of joy and love filled the air as Nuada's Spear docked itself on the port of Feniris. A large crowd formed at the arrival of the Pirate King, and seemed to be steadily growing. Men, women, and children, young and old alike gathered around to welcome one of Scotland's sons home. A board plopped onto the dock, with Cade standing at the top, walking down with the biggest smile on his face. Without a moment of hesitation, he was rushed with aggressive pats on the back from men, a few familial kisses from women, and the children had already made their way onto his ship, jumping onto Razor and climbing all over the beast as if he was just a large pet.

Laughing as the people continued to barrage him with affection and love, Cade tried his best at answering the rapid fire questions of his latest adventures. It was good to be home among those he loved. He was already being offered pints and drinks before he even made it past the docks. Cade glance back to see Razor hopping around with the children, entertaining the young ones. Cade stopped his enjoyment for only a second to consider if he should wake Caroline, only to decide against that, considering the commotion would likely wake her.

"Cade is it true you wrestled Crom Cruach till he gave in!?"

"Did you really escape the Royal Fort with nothing but a rope?"

"Alright you runts, slow down with the questions, Cade obviously needs some rest and a drink, so let him be."

Cade smiled at the young tykes that were relentless with their questions, but showed appreciation to one of the older men, who slowly began dispersing the crowd with promises that Cade would visit them all. Cade heard heavy footsteps as Razor walked up beside him, the children on the beast's back hopping off and running to their parents. Now standing alone with Razor on the docks, Cade out one last smile as he adjusted his hat on top of his head.

"I'm Home."​

567d61a9b91db572e6b78b32d09ae1f4.jpg

The blue eyed boy calmly rested her head on a tree, up on a branch. His leg was dangling down and his katana was rested on the branch. His eyes were carefully looking up at the sky, and looking at the sky.

"Oi, pretty boy!"

The boy's eyes darted downwards, finding a man holding a knife. "Yo' in our territory, lad." The boy had said nothing, and instead looked the other way. "Hey!"

"I would like to confirm that I don't care," the young lad said, in a monotone, yet calm voice. "I said move!"

"It's such a shame, I thought you were bright for a second, but that was before you opened your mouth. You see, you did not say 'move', you simply said that this was your territory."

The man cringed, not expecting that answer. "F-fight me like a man!" he yelled. The boy groaned, and jumped down from the tree. "You really want this?" The man laughed. "I am from a famous group of bandits! The only thing that could take me down is--" the man paused, suddenly noticing the mark on the boy's clothing. "Y-you're the assassin from Shadows!? But... that must mean..." his eyes widened."Y-you're Yuki--"

Splat.

Drip.

Drip.

Before the man could finish, the boy, who's name is Yuki, had killed him.

The dead body was on the floor, covered in blood. Yuki's katana was filled with blood. "Tch," he flicked his weapon, making sure no blood was on it. He then sheathed it, and started to walk away from the scene. He then wiped the blood off his cheek.

"I tried to warn him."

He wanted to find his sister, since he had just found out that she was still alive. After that incident, he had never seen her in ten years. When he had gotten the news that her and her best friend were alive, he fled the bandit clan, and went out of his way to try and find her. He's tracked her in this forest, but it's been days, and he still hadn't gotten any news.

However, he won't give up. He gave up years ago, and she wasn't dead. If he hadn't given up that time, he would've found her by now. He sighed, deciding that he couldn't change fate, and decided to keep on walking.

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: Open for Interaction

353bc3e80066c2fd36e97ff384a873f8.jpg
"I fear the war has already broken out, but fear not young miss. I... No. We will protect you. Won't we EREN and ALEXA." She patted the small girl's head before sternly looking over at the two teenagers. Alexa scoffed, their plan was foiled. She was used to giving false names. Alexandria continued to pat the girls head and offered a warm smile, "A pleasure, Arazel Silversoul. And do not worry, you are not a demon or anything of the sorts. That boy is more of a demon. That girl already is one. I think you'll be just fine."

"'That girl is already one,'" Alexa muttered in a high-pitched mocking voice.

"Yes, we will," she finally replied, mumbling like a child. She watched as Arazel called Alexandrina "mother" and cry her heart out. She rolled her eyes. "Oh, boo hoo. You lost your family. Get over--"

Before Alexa could say anything else, Eren covered her mouth. "Shush!" he said, worried.

She couldn't help it. Whenever Alexa hears someone complain or act glum about losing their families, it makes her blood boil. She hates how they complain and act all upset. Like, seriously, get over it.

After all...

DEATH IS INEVITABLE.

Mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar bloodfire bloodfire || Interacting With: Iskandar Iskandar bloodfire bloodfire

Ookurikara.full.1879225.jpg

"I fear the war has already broken out, but fear not young miss. I... No. We will protect you. Won't we EREN and ALEXA." She patted the small girl's head before sternly looking over at the two teenagers. Alexa scoffed, and Eren snickered in her direction

Plan foiled, huh, Alexa? Alexandria continued to pat the girls head and offered a warm smile, "A pleasure, Arazel Silversoul. And do not worry, you are not a demon or anything of the sorts. That boy is more of a demon. That girl already is one. I think you'll be just fine."

"'That girl is already one,'" Alexa muttered in a high-pitched mocking voice, which made him choke on his spit. Eren watched as Arazel called Alexandrina "mother" and cry her heart out. He saw Alexa rolled her eyes at the corner of his hazelnut eyes. "Oh, boo hoo. You lost your family. Get over--"

Before she could say anything else, he covered her mouth. "Shush!" he said, worried.

She couldn't help it. Whenever Alexa hears someone complain or act glum about losing their families, it makes her blood boil. She hates how they complain and act all upset. He knows that she had some misfortunes in her life... but seriously, she needs to understand sympathy.

"Sorry about that," he said, uncovering her mouth. "She didn't mean it." He looked over at Arazel. "We'll be more than glad to protect you. Right?" he glanced at Alexa. She groaned. "Fine."

He nodded in approval. "Good."

Mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar bloodfire bloodfire || Interacting With: Iskandar Iskandar bloodfire bloodfire

6f3fa851a38c80518812552b2007cc3f.png

f47f31f0630613c1b45f6392ca6d8b7f.jpg

The woman smiled softly at Grace. She then placed the red spear into the dirt, as if indicating that she meant no harm to Grace. "I'm Zava. Just Zava. A pleasure to meet you, Grace Raven. May I ask what you are doing all alone in the forest?"

Grace beamed, twirling her pink hair. "Oh, I just came to make some flower crowns for the kids back home." She coyly smiled. Whenever she smiled in her village, all of the boys would gather up and do whatever she tells them to do. Some of them even faint. She doesn't want that to happen, but she can't help it.

Zava paused and stared at the girl for a moment. Zava was visibly shaking her head furiously at this dilemma before snapping out of it as she heard Grace's words.

"Ah... Thank you, Grace." Zava offered a small smile at Grace and patted her head, making sure not to crush any of the flowers, "You look extremely cute. Goes well with your eyes as well as your outfit." Zava looked around for a moment, seeing the Manor was still in plain sight, "Grace, by any chance do you live in that manor?" She pointed at the large building with a wall surrounding it.

The pink haired girl nodded, beaming. "Yep! I have to go around--" she twirled her finger around. "Because of... um... reasons."

Truth be told, Grace went out to the forest without permission. It really killed her to do so, but she had to. She has to go around in order for her not to get caught, since that pathway is just straight ahead, and right in front of the windows.

Protecc da kids~

Mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar || Interacting With: Iskandar Iskandar

Last edited:

Mentions: Emmi Emmi
Interaction: Emmi Emmi

b8437f80e1e1cbff05c698d7f9cbda2b.jpg
Alexandria looked at the girl as she began to cry, and how Arazel called Alexandria mother. Alexandria was taken aback and started to panic, trying to get the girl to stop crying, but sadly failed. Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into, Alexandria thought to herself as she continued to watch the girl cry. She must have some extreme trauma and have experienced the loss of her mother at a young age. Poor thing, Alexandria thought to herself, the girl still crying.

Alexandria was about to scold Alexa, but luckily Eren managed to shut her stupid self up. She merely shook her head in disappointment, but nodded at Eren, as if saying thanks. Alexandria smiled upon hearing Eren say that he and Alexa would also protect Arazel, even if Alexa only said yes because of Eren.

"Well... I suppose we should get out of here before more guardsman show up." Alexandria looked up at the now setting sun, " The Festival of Fire is happening not too far from here. I recommend we head there and find lodging before heading out for Marik and Londonium. Do you two have horses? If not, I'll make sure to procure you guys horses. And some extra food and clothes... Oh and..." Alexandria began to trail off, the list getting longer and longer as she thought of more stuff they group of four would need.

Mentions: Emmi Emmi
Interaction: Emmi Emmi

latest
Zava smiled at Grace's response as to why she was all alone in the forest, "I see. That is quite nice of you! I bet all the boys like you and wish you could be their girlfriend." Zava chuckled as she teased Grace, sadly the smile that made all the boys do things for her did not work on Zava. She did admire it and think it cute, but it wouldn't enslave Zava like it did to the boys.

Zava tilted her head as Grace cut herself off from finishing her sentence about going around. Going around what? Hmm. Oh! Zava thought to herself before smiling mischievously. She grabbed Grace's hand and her spear and began to walk towards the Manor, tugging Grace along, "I believe it is time to get you home, missy. Of course we have to sneak ya back in! Time for Operation... Operation Buttercup! Yeah! Unless you don't want to go home..." Zava cringed a bit at the name, but it was the only thing she could think of. Really Zava... Operation Buttercup? That's what ya fookin' come up with? Zava thought to herself, but shook it off and continued to tug at Grace's hand.

f2eaafd3c01762fe87a1f5f3d34b380e.jpg

Interacting with: AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath Synastry Synastry

Peigi was inclined to agree with Uisce, but grudgingly. She had been mainyl concerned with the welfare of Scotland, and how Marik might affect it in the future. But she could see the dragon's position in aiding those nations that bordered their own. But how could they, even with a dragon on their side, do anything to help? They were going to need more allies than that.

"Ah see noo you're cancerned wit all o' Scotland, not just our wee tribes. Ah guess we're just ripples in the pond, eh?" Peigi's tone was dry, but not reprimanding. It was true, the quarrel over waters was a small thing compared to the rest of the messed-up world, but Uisce had called them here for that, right? Weren't they going to get to it?

"Tell me, kelpie." Peigi turned to the old man with steely grey eyes. "Ah know ye doubt me, an' Ah can hardly say I'm a qualified representation, but do ye think we can work this oot peaceful-like? We want noo quarrel wit ye. We just want t'provide."

"I can see now that you're concerned with all of Scotland, and not just our small tribes. I guess we're just ripples in the pond, eh?"

"Tell me, kelpie. I know you doubt me, and I'm hardly a qualified representation, but do you think we can work this out peacefully? We want no quarrel with you. We just want to provide.

Cool%20Text%20-%20Caroline%20Matharnach%20272763604403119.png
  • (Location: Ferinis, Port of Scotland. )(Mood: Worried.)
    (Mentions: Cadegan Morrigan YungJazz YungJazz , Uisce Synastry Synastry , and Everyone at the port.)

Goodness gracious! Floating on marshmallow-like clouds could compare to such a sensation of contentment, these cushions must've been stuffed completely to the brim with pristine sheep's wool and upholstered with the rarest of immaculate fabric aligning its perfected seams. As 'unsightly' as it may be, Caroline couldn't help but dribble a bit of drool from her bottom lip as she swished her narrow legs against the inside-back of the love-seat before lethargically hanging her subtle arms above her gentle head in utter bliss, Nuada's Spear acted as a very enlarged cradle which cautiously rocked her comatose figure back and forth as she laid dormant. Such luxuries were a rarity to discover, yet with all of the shipwrecks aligning Lost Sailor's Cavern, you'd think there'd be at least one, just one sumptuous piece of furniture she could unwind and take a load off but nope! Damned good for nothings, didn't they know that a distinct woman of her quality needed unparalleled pampering? Sweet perpetual dreams played out in her self-absorbed mind as if written by an overzealous playwright privileged with a very gifted imagination until her eyelashes fluttered skyward, slowly but surely revealing Caroline's cadmium pigmented eye-color, shining ever so brightly from the overhead lighting as she stirred about. Admittedly that was the foremost wonderful slumber she's had in a long time! Seagulls frolicking about in the open terrain resounded far above the Nuada's Spear, a clear indication that they were here at last, so this was it. "Ferinis, Port town of Scotland." She murmured, glancing out the porthole window of the frigate's first level after parting frazzled bangs obscuring her muddled visage. It was sort surreal distinguishing Cadegan's notable shape meander about the harborside, warmly greeting children, women, and men alike whom were conquered with emotion discerning the pirate king's momentous homecoming.

Such a welcoming was nearly on-par with an important noble! Caroline was baffled, stricken with jealousy at seeing all of these townsfolk offer him goods, even buying the fluky 'jobby' a round of drinks. Oh no! She wasn't being outdone, if the 'King of Pirates' could make such an entrance then it was only apparent that Caroline 'Queen of Blood', would only surpass such a extraneous title! "You think you're so great huh? Watch and be amazed, they'll be rolling out damn tapestry for me to walk on when I get there." Envy suffused her vocal cords as she pivoted around, straightening the twisted locks of her lengthy hair while storming off to the main deck of the ship. Colorful rambling pushed out betwixt her lips as she locked her wrists against her hips, attentively looking at the crowd before deciding to unveil her glorious introduction! She could already envisage sounds of awe-struck villagers watching the drop-dead gorgeous woman stroll past their idiot faces. Annoyance was carved into her expression like marble as they seemingly ignored her, going about their day as if nothing was abnormal. "Grrr." Looks like she was going to have to reveal an introduction worth remembering, a couple of attention-grabbing fireworks should do. And with a pluck of a finger and a hint of blood, a familiar sense of energy surrounded Caroline's body as she manipulated the plasma from her wound. Suddenly 'Bang' followed by sporadic reverberations of sparkling effects dispersed through the sky as did vibrant expansions of erupting light, effortlessly diverting attention to the pointed ear woman immodestly standing below the booming fireworks. "Who is she Mommy?"

One of the children said, voices of curiosity looked at Caroline before even more started filling the atmosphere with inquiry. "Is she a magician?" Another remarked while looking up at the impressive explosions. Everything was going magnificently! Take that Cadegan you smug prick! But like all nice things, they all must perish eventually. Without warning a vociferous scream bellowed through the crowd. "That's her! That's the Blood Witch from Lost Sailor's Cavern!" Oh, crap. Admiration turned to pandemonium with people begging for their lives, diving off the landing port, as well as barricading entryways to shops. "We're all going to die!" Caroline couldn't help but look stunned as she saw one of the men leaping head first into a barrel full of fish-guts in a desperate attempt to get away from her. "Run for your lives!" Shrieks of panic kept continuing as she clumsily traveled across the wharf. Looking around at the inadvertent anarchy she'd just unraveled. This wasn't good at all, if chaos ensued for long it would definitely hail unwanted attention from the local guards in addition to alerting Uisce, possibly spooking her in the process. Luckily for her being a witch, there was always a method of calming the dread filled hearts of these manic induced villagers! Caroline cautiously approached a woman and a child, a kindhearted smile warming her cheeks as she unraveled a pinkish mist around their faces, soon falling under their spell of tranquil composure. Ah-ha it worked! "Oh God now she's cursing people, Please someone save us!" Just kidding. This voyage wasn't going as she'd hoped, now there was only one thought left in mind. "Cadegan! Cadegan!" She yelled, sprinting briskly across the port as she tried looking for him, eventually coming across his now accustomed face and his otherworldly hound sitting beside him. "Something happened! Don't give me that look either! So, I thought that i'd give a warm introduction. Well it didn't go as expected, now as you can see everyone is throwing themselves into the water and boarding up their own homes just to get away from me!" Pants of anxious breath exhaled from her lungs as she continued. "Surely you can tell them that i'm not going to harm them, at least get them to stop freaking out before we lose our chance to see Uisce!" Caroline clamored, still trying to regain herself from the long-winded run. This was awful, she didn't know how he would do it but, hopefully his significant status would appeal to the frenzied crowd.

Last edited:
Cadegan Mac Morrigan
With: Caroline Matharnach ( SidTheSkid SidTheSkid )
Mentions: Uisce ( Synastry Synastry )
Feeling: Whipped ("Shut up Razor!)
Joe Ro'ani.png

Cade felt a migraine attacking his metal faculties at the pandemonium occurring around him. It had been a measly two minutes that Cade had left Caroline unattended and now everyone was losing their damn minds. What made her think it was a good idea to start randomly doing magic to impress people! Of course their going to freak out when the infamous 'Blood Queen' started weaving spells, she wasn't like Cade who was a villain to England, but a hero to Scotland, hell, Caroline was sometimes used as a story to frighten children so they behave! Intent on reprimanding her, Cade paused at the look Caroline was shooting him.

Aw hell woman, don't give him that look. There were tears brimming at the edge of her eyes and Cade felt his defenses melt away at the sight. Hearing a chuckle from the side, Cade glared at Razor, who gave Cade a look that said 'Whipped'. Sighing once again, Cade gave in to Caroline's demands, unknowingly conforming to the need to spoil her, which would probably be the outcome of their newfound relationship from now on. Stepping past his female companion, Cade felt that migraine come back at the panicking crowd of his countrymen, who were all losing their shit over Caroline's appearance.

"SHE'S HERE TO CURSE US ALL!"

"Oi"

"I KNEW I SHOULD'VE PRAYED MORE!"

"Oi!"

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIIIEEE!"

"OI, WOULD YOU ARSE FACES SHUT YOUR MOUTH HOLES FOR FIVE SECONDS!"

The crowd of scotsmen all froze in their panicked states at the sudden shout of their beloved Pirate King. Cade sighed at the sight of the people now staring at him wide eyed, shocked he would yell at them. Walking back over to Caroline, Cade wrapped an arm around her shoulders and guided her to stand in front of the people with him, showing the camaraderie he held with the witch, "She's not gonna curse you and eat your babies you bloomin' f#cks, she's with me!" Now here comes the hard part for Cade, who had to somehow make it sound like he wasn't sticking up for Caroline, knowing her pride wouldn't let her be defended, while at the same time endearing her to their people as a woman of great standing.

"Yes, she is the Blood Queen, Caroline Matharnach, but she is still one of Scotland's daughters, your family, and the Lady of my ship," At the mention of her position, the eyes of the crowd widened, knowing Cade had never allowed someone to join his crew until now, especially since Caroline was apparently his second in command, "And was it not Caroline, who destroyed Scotland's enemies who wandered into her cove, those bastard dogs of Marik that try to enslave our free spirit!" As Cade continued, a sense of awe washed over the crowd at his words, the people being enthused by Cade's praise of this woman, "Was it not Caroline, who shows our enemies exactly what happens when they cross us!" As Cade's voice grew, a few cheers resounded from the crowd, praising the infamous witch, "And is it not she who exemplifies what it means to be a Scot the best!? Cross us and you find yourself walking with the dead!"

"Yeah! The Blood Queen is a daughter of Scotland! What is there to fear!"

"All hail The Matriarch! That's a true royal of Scotland there!"

"She's so pretty! I wonder how an ugly whoreson like Cade got her to come along with him!"

Shouts of praise and glory flooded Caroline's ears as Cade chuckled, giving her a comforting side-hug with the arm still wrapped around her shoulder. The crowd once again flooded around the crew of Nuada's Spear, now praising Caroline along with Cade and Razor. Offers of love, loyalty, and kindness were shot at Caroline, before a gesture from Cade sent the crowd pandering away, off to continue their lives, a new hero ingrained in their hearts. With the last remnants of the crowd gone, Cade finally unwrapped his arm from around Caroline, leaning over to whisper to her with a soft smile, "Next time Caroline, please warn me before you rush forward like that. Can't have my Witch looking down like that again." With his part said, Cade placed his hands inside his pockets, and began strolling towards the town, whistling a tune along the way, Razor in step behind him.

Cade looked over his shoulder at Caroline, his joyful smile almost infectious, "Now come on Queenie, we got a dragon to find."​

Aldair Wave-Rider

Mentions: Commotion caused by Caroline ( SidTheSkid SidTheSkid ) and Cade ( YungJazz YungJazz )
Interacts: Uisce ( Synastry Synastry ), Peigi ( boo. boo. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

full
Catching the sharp glance from Uisce and the sudden chill of the air, Aldair quickly took the hint and looked away, taking a deep breath and tightening his fists as he struggled to push away his injured pride and irritable temper. In another situation, it would have been entirely proper for the two to settle their differences with an honorable duel, but right now it would have been shameful. If they were to fight, therefore, it would have to be later, and that meant he had to hold control of himself.

When he looked back, he noticed the children playing with the magical seahorse and giggling with delight. His eyes softened slightly as he watched and a small smile crept across his face. They were still land-folk, of course, weak-limbed and soft creatures, but then he himself also looked that way at the moment. But land-folk or no, they were young and full of life, reminding him of the spirited and playful foals of his own people. He thought specifically of Roran and Doran, the enthusiastic and intelligent colts of his brother’s son, all the more special for being rare twins. If Marik were to threaten them, he knew that would be at arms even from his deathbed, and would consider Usice a poor Guardian indeed if she were not prepared to defend them. But, he considered, he would not expect the other Chieftains to bring their warriors to defend his people. His people were his responsibility, not theirs. So who, then, held local responsibility for the town of Ferinis? Who was their Chief?

A silence stretched between the three as Aldair considered Uisce’s words but did not yet commit his thoughts to words. He would consider them for a while, then make a decision about them. The silence was broken by Peigi’s statement and question, and though he bristled slightly at being addressed only as ‘kelpie’, he didn’t mention it. Another pause came between them as he thought about her proposal.

He had complete confidence in his warriors’ abilities to hold their own even in their weakened state, but he doubted whether they could be sustained as they required more nutrition to fight while additionally being less able to seek it for themselves. It would have to be scavenged or brought in from the main village, jobs that would take time and additional resources. Even if his people were victorious, they would be unlikely to be without losses, and then they would have to defend themselves against a smarting foe. If they were defeated, they would be even more desperate to feed themselves…

He glanced against at the playing children nearby. These individuals were far enough south that they would be unaffected, but there were younglings even in the northern villages as well. Kelpies hadn’t hunted on land for generations, holding to a centuries-old agreement, but if it was a choice between breaking their oath or watching their families starve, he knew his warriors would choose dishonor. He would do the same, even considered taking a couple townspeople from this very town back to his clan, but had restrained himself. He didn’t want similar children and their families to be eaten, but they would have little choice if war stretched their resources further. Also, he was pretty sure that he would suffer the sea-dragon’s ire if he refused to consider the offer of peace. He had to admit that the selkie had made a smart diplomatic move; by making the first offer of peace, she gave herself the moral high ground and made it difficult for him to refuse and still maintain his honor.

“Very well., I accept. You have my word as Chieftain that neither I nor my warriors will take arms against Ronmar unprovoked.”
He looked at Peigi again, this time without barbs, and inclined his head slightly. His words were still a bit stiff and chilly, but calm and polite. A moment later, he continued again with a frustrated shake of the head and pawing of the ground. A note of desperation crept into his voice as he spoke.
“But we cannot give up any of our fishing waters. I am… sorry… that Ronmar is hungry, but so are my people, and I have to think of them first. There’s simply not enough fish for them, even without sharing them with the selkies of Ronmar. Hunters have even begun to venture outside their range, seeking food in the deepest depths, but the beasts-”

Cries of fear and shock, as well as a sudden explosion somewhere nearby, arrested Aldair’s attention and he broke off in mid-sentence to look in that direction. Reflexively, he took a step forward and to the left, partially blocking Uisce as he and his guard-brothers once had protected their Chief Thyron. There should have been another warrior on the left, though, to protect their leader’s other side and heart. He glanced at the selkie, wondering whether she had been trained to fight. She looked strong enough to hold her own, but would she stand by him if it came to a conflict? Would she be a reliable guard-sister? He thought so; despite their personal differences, he suspected they were united in their loyalty to their Queen. Glancing over his shoulder at Uisce, he whispered, “Commotion up ahead, Lady. It sounds like trouble. Where are we to bring you?”

dwe.jpg

• (Location: Ferinis, Port of Scotland. )(Mood: Stunned.)
    (Mentions: - All Interactions.)
    (Interactions: Cadegan Morrigan - YungJazz YungJazz , Uisce - Synastry Synastry , Peigi - boo. boo. , Aldair - AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath )

Without question undertaking a clandestine approach to things was simply out equation. Caroline was divided, she didn't know whether or not to be inspired by all of this maelstrom being mercilessly brought down upon these frail minds. In a way, she did obtain a particular sense of 'reverence' but only established from unwavering dismay of being obliterated into bite-sized chunks of their former selves. Regardless of how 'entertaining' this parade of madness it was disappointing not receiving a cordial greeting equivalent to Cadegan's crowd-pleasing arrival instead being treated as if she were a walking miscreation conceived from the Devil's offspring. Perchance this was a premonition? A suggestion from the otherworldly as a way of enlightenment, a way of revealing an alternative experience much more affectionate than the path she'd already chosen. Was he even going to do anything? At least say something for crying out loud instead of giving that disinterested expression! Only an aching sigh abandoned his lips as he happened by Caroline, whom at the time was mentally shrinking in size at turmoil untangling itself at the seams. Shuffling tentatively behind Cadegan's back, she privately lingered around as he made himself known, admirably resolving the utter discord from just a simple shout hurling from the lungs of their beloved idol. Senseless cries of townsfolk were curbed almost instantaneously, all of them nearly paralyzed as if someone had froze them where they stood.

Albeit a lot more strange seeing them act as like statues but it was soothing to the ears not hearing them scream like wild banshees! "Hm?" So that was it? Caroline raised a brow at Cade walking back, just leaving a stunned company to the wind as he leisurely strolled back without a care in the world. By all means he just had to blanket his arm across her bare shoulder and dawdle back with her, placing her in the 'spotlight' of the fearful crowd who couldn't even make direct eye contact with the woman. Jeeze! It's not like she wasn't self-conscious enough having this person's hand on her pale skin, nonetheless Caroline impatiently watched as Cadegan declared his shabby yet endearing speech to the huddled congregation of able-bodied sea folk before accomplishing a round of applause. He actually did it! The bloody 'bawheed' gained their favor once more, surprisingly diverting the benevolent attention to his female companion. Gratitude for 'The Blood Queen' sailed across the wharf, overloading Caroline with a sensation of embarrassment leading to her becoming flushed in lasting scarlet which reddened even more when she was given an abhorrent side-hug from Cadegan. He just had to ruin it, didn't he? If it weren't for the fact he'd just rescued the day once again she probably would've kneed him in the groin for touching her again. "Never-ever call me that again. I am nobody's 'witch', just because you've taken me from my domicile doesn't mean I can't poof away from you like I did during our battle." She replied, pulling away from his grasp as he was nearly done unwrapping himself around her like a snake. Subsequently after storming away she stopped a few feet away from him, crossing her arms as she took a momentary glance back at him before looking back in front of her.

"I'm not one for gratefulness but you know, i'll let that whole hug thing you did just a minute ago slide for now." Caroline remarked, concealing her 'teensy' smirk with the palm of her hand. Even with everything that had happened just hours ago, she was beginning to warm up to him, not that it really changed much aside from her not trying to choke him in his sleep or something along the lines of that. Far from what she'd consider to be a 'friend' but not anywhere close to being an enemy, someone who she simply appreciated for his ability to accommodate the necessary needs that she so 'desperately' required. Caroline glanced to the elated children playing make believe games across from the woman and even mimicking the woman's spell-casting as if they looked up to her like a heroine. So, this must've been it right? That life-changing experience she needed to make a difference for own morality, to truly know what it means to be a good person... Ha! Yeah right! Being evil was too much fun to give up! Although it did not change her overall view on life in general at least it made her less unsympathetic towards her fellow man. Suddenly a feeling of considerable fascination overcame Caroline's senses, she was nearby, the protector of Scotland! Uisce's presence was almost stomach-churning from the tremendous power she had possessed. "That's her, it has to be." Nudging Cade with her shoulder to alert him, Caroline ambled through the pier whilst following the enormous magical energy that grew closer with each step. Soon a nauseating feeling brushed her throat as she came to a complete halt, unexpectedly stopping herself a meager distance away from a group of three people, none of which looked like a dragon but were far from ordinary. A white-haired woman wrapped in elegant fur resembling her own age, graced with almost lifeless but gorgeous eyes! Another was a weathered elderly gentleman with a strong demeanor in his appearance, complimented by his angular beard. Last but not least was another silver-haired woman except one with eyes that were parallel to the great blue seas, dressed in lightly colored garments that matched splendidly with them. Truly an odd combination of people but nothing really out of the ordinary aside from Uisce's existence being close by but nowhere in sight. Great! Another one of Cadegan's impulsive decisions leading them to nowhere! Fortunately she was off that dreadful ocean and somewhere she could drown her annoyance in a mug, perhaps they knew where the closest tavern was, couldn't hurt to ask. "Excuse me, I hope I wasn't interrupting whatever frivolous things you were doing but would you mind pointing me in the direction of the neares-" Just like that she stopped, Caroline's ears folded back, now matching her timid disposition as she awkwardly made eye-contact with Uisce. Forceful aura clouded her mind, disorienting Caroline as she just stood motionless in front of them, bottom-lip trembling at the frightening discovery she had made.

Interactions: None
Mentions: Caroline - SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Uisce - Synastry Synastry Aldair - AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath Peigi - boo. boo.

latest
Saint was sitting on his knees atop a cliff near the port town of Feniris in Scotland. He was currently meditating after the long journey from southern England to Feniris. The old man sat there for what would be hours, merely meditating and praying. His God had told him to go to this port town in Scotland to meet Uisce, the guardian dragon of the Scots. Saint continued to meditate, a small storm drifted in from the ocean, and the waves were loudly crashing below him. Soon it began to slowly sprinkle, until it turned into a furious downpour of rain. As the rain continued, it would slowly turn into a slush of snowy rain, but only around Saint, as if his aura and personality were so cold it could freeze the rain. Soon enough Saint abruptly opened his eyes, and stared off at the endless water that was the sea. The snowy-rain soaked him, but he did not care. He stood up and slowly observed the area around him, his eyes the only thing moving. Saint turned to his left and began to walk away from the cliff, hand on the hilt of Durandal. He was to finish his journey to Feniris, which was only three miles north.

Saint finished his journey to Feniris, the rain stopping shortly before he arrived to the town. It seemed like any other town, small and quaint. Saint stopped and observed some of the people and buildings, before continuing onwards. He walked with a slow, methodical rhythm as if he were merely going on a leisurely stroll. A few of the people that he passed by stared at him, and had faces of fear and shock. They had not known the man, but he gave off a powerful and intimidating aura. He would glance toward one or two of the villages and they would jump back with shock, keeping out of Saint's way.

A few minutes had passed and Saint made his way towards the Wharf. He stopped in his tracks and observed this more bustling part of town. The was a crowd who were surrounding some other people, but something didn't feel right. Saint took a deep breath and pulled out his sword. He could feel it, the feeling of evil. A feeling of dark magic and the undead. Something he must eradicate. He slowly walked towards the crowd, his own aura growing larger and more intimidating with each step. He stopped before getting to this feeling of evil, due to the presence of a more powerful aura.

That is her, Saint. The one you must help.

"I see. Thank you, O Holy one." Saint said softly to himself as he gripped a metal cross that hung from his neck. His gaze drifted towards Uisce and her two companions. He sheathed his sword and crossed his arms. Staying still as the presence of Evil called out to the powerful aura. He would see how this interaction plays out and formulate a plan. At the very least he could not let anything happen to one of the four dragons. Saint took a deep breath and put both hands on the hilt of his sword, his almost soulless eyes looking at Uisce.

Last edited:
Alessandro:

Interaction: A L M O S A L M O S

CzfjWgZWEAArWAL.jpg
'So you’re a show off eh? Guess we really do have something in common' he thought to himself watching as Nadur began to reveal his identity to the people of the tavern. He watched as they all stood in awestruck some probably having mixed emotions about the return of the old dragon. 'Never thought he would have revealed himself so early. Eh. Either way this still works' Alessandro thought as he remained standing as Nadur continued to torture the poor ruffians Alessandro had hired leaving him alone at the bar stool. In truth this must have been a bad experienced for them as they were given such a simple job, but little did anyone think they would have ran into Nadur himself. Of course this went against Alessandro’s own plan as well but it was still going his way in a sense. It was simply a chess game between the them to where Nadur did hold the current advantage, but of course Alessandro always had plan to cover his backside should the unexpected reveal itself in such mysterious ways. Not only did the ruffians not know anything of true value there was among the innocent villagers a simple looking woman with no out of the ordinary characteristics fitting in perfectly alongside the fellow civilians. A messenger to say in the least that followed closely by Alessandro's side by Marik's orders. For what reasons were untold, but it was obvious she was there to make sure Alessandro wasn't attempting a betrayal by supplying the enemy with information or assistance. Thankfully Alessandro kept his voice just low enough to where she couldn't possibly hear their conversation over the loud music and conversations amongst other men, but now the only thing that was needed for the woman to eventually slip out and leave among the villagers was a simple distraction. With Nadur's back turned and his attention focused elsewhere the Frenchman turned around to the man at the bar table with a devious smile on his face. “Ardan please hand me my sword. I know you said no drinking and fighting, but surely this should be an exception” he asked awaiting the man's decision.

Giving him a look of disapproval the man slowly bent down behind the bar counter only to return with a large sword with a long black blade. The poor man struggled to lift it with both his hands and immediately placed it on top of the counter as his breathing began to pace rapidly as if finishing a long run. The hilt was of bright gold and filled with mysterious looking gems followed by a long black blade being approximately five and a half feet. Alessandro chuckled at the man's struggle before reaching out with his right hand to casually pick up the large blade from the counter as if it were weightless. The man known as Ardan huffed before calling him a show off which of course humoured Alessandro to an extent. Turning back around firmly grasping the sword in his right hand he began to make his way towards Nadur and and the ruffians who seemed to have been suffering the longer the green mist stayed within their systems. In total there were four men all armed with simple steel swords they had probably stolen, but it mattered very little to Alessandro. Originally he was going to beat them down with his bare hands and chase them away allowing them a simple escape, but the appearance of Nadur simply allowed Alessandro to both look like a hero and have the messenger deliver his message without a hassle of his reveal. Plus he wouldn’t need to pay those idiots as well making this a total bonus. A look of anger overtook Alessandro’s face as he continued to close the gap between him and the ruffians. He was only several feet behind Nadur now which caught the eye of one of the ruffians. It seemed as if he was in too much pain to even speak at this point with his only reaction being a face full of fear at the sight of the large black blade. It was at this time Alessandro spoke giving his tone that of pure hatred. “Wait a second! I recognize those tattoos!” Alessandro pointing out that each of the ruffians possesed the same tattoo of a snake coiling their arms.

The man attempted to lift his arm to point at Alessandro to alert the others, but all to be heard was the tearing of human flesh. Alessandro had already closed the gap between himself and the barbarian. It seemed as if the barbarian didn’t even realize he had been cut due to Alessandro’s blinding speed. The slash wasn’t too deep to cause too much of a mess but it was enough to cause the bandit to bleed out after a couple of seconds. It was at this time the other men noticed him after their comrade was struck down by the large blade being held in Alessandro’s hand. Two of the men had instantly tried fleeing, but found it nearly impossible due to the pain of Nadur’s green mist. “As if I’d let any of you bastards get away” Alessandro said lying through his teeth before delivering a single slash that fell across the backs of both men swiping blood all across the walls as they fell to the ground. Soon there would only remain one man who fell to his bottom at the sight of his murdered peers. Soon he would lock eyes with the Frenchman paralyzed from fear from both his angered expression and his cold yellow eyes. He aggressively plunged his sword into the man's chest watching as the helpless ruffian gasped in pain before quickly removing the blade from his body. Pulling out a piece cloth from his back pocket he began to wipe the blood off his blade as the final man slowly fell onto his back from being impaled by his sword. “Pesky bandits. I thought I had dealt with their little group a week ago” Alessandro said out loud lying through his teeth. “Looks like my work isn’t done. Great! FANTASTIC!” he said throwing out a bit of angered sarcasm in his voice to continue on with his lie. He paid Nadur no attention at this point to really seal in his angry persona that he was perfectly pulling off as this was something he had been doing all his life. After he finished he placed it into the black sheath that was across his back staring down at the dead ruffian as he did so. To add a little more spice to his act he planted a heavy kick across the dead bandits skull his angered expression still across his face. “Lowly pieces of shit” he said to himself keeping his attention away from Nadur.

Hunoma:

Interacting: Uasal Uasal

DJdrFFQU8AA1oO6.jpg

An awkward silence fell amongst the two as the crimson haired woman kindly granted Hunoma permission to answer his question. As long as he watched his words and didn’t show any disrespect of course. He took time to gather up his thoughts to word the sentences in the way he wanted to prevent angering her. It was as if everything in the lands had ceased it's voice leaving only silence for Hunoma and Clair to speak. After finding the right words he wanted to use he began to speak using his usual calm and respectful tone of voice. "We all have our drives to serve the king and all of his land. Each of us have a purpose and each possess qualities that separate us from the others who simply serve out of fear. Alessandro serves through greed hoping to obtain riches beyond his wildest dreams to the point where he could retire from the life as a mercenary. Aragon wishes to create the most perfected and most authentic playwright to ever be created leaving his masterpiece to be known throughout all of history. I don’t know much of my Grace’s reasoning, but even her unknown drive separates her from everyone else. So I guess my question is…..” he trailed off leaving only the sound of continues footsteps and the calm breeze. He watched her carefully as if anticipating her answer before he had even finished his question. “My question is…..what drives you?” he said finally managing to speak out his question. However, his voice this time seemed to be filled with a bit more emotion which was considerably odd for someone like Hunoma who usually kept a collective monotonic manner. This could have been simply because this was the most he had ever spoken with Clair thus allowing his curiosity to seep in without him even realizing, however upon him snapping back to his senses he quickly regained his composure as he cleared his throat. “Apologies my general. Didn’t mean for my pesky emotions to gain some control there” he replied returning back to his usual monotonic voice. Nature itself remained silent as if it was awaiting for the response of the crimson haired general almost as if it too wished to know the answer not allowing any noise to muffle the sound of her voice. Hunoma closed the distance between the two as they continued walking, but not by much. Only to make sure he heard her thoroughly so he wouldn't need to ask the same question twice if he did not hear here.

Last edited:
Interaction: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 (Ddraig)
Mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar (Aragon)

goldoni.regular.png
glam_affair2-1-jpg.385882
As Gwyber watched the people of the city panic in fear, it brought joy to her. But a part of her was somehow feeling a sense of guilt, she shook her head and decreased the temperature she was emitting to an even lower point. Watching as the ice began to spread even more rapidly. Some frozen from where they were standing, as others ran in fear of being in the same frozen imprisonment. "Whatever could be the matter, I thought you all were just standing up to me? Why run when we can have a little bit of fun, huh?" Gwyber said as she pushed her hand out and watched as a huge cold storm blew from the palm of her hand, ice, in all its glory. After a moment, Gwyber smelled the ash and smoke in the air and that was when she lowered her hand. There were some sighs of relief when she did that. She turned around to the one who dared to speak to her in such a manner. Gwyber watched as HE unfroze some of the people that were around him, such a lovely sight to see...the hero, coming to save his beloved people.

There was a mischievous and twisted smile that appeared on her face, and it was in that moment when most realized that Gwyber had changed completely and if there was ever hope in restoring her to the way she was. They still had hope, more than Gwyber had ever had. "Ooo, I do love the way my name comes out your mouth," Gwyber said as a tease and she let out a soft chuckle. "I have not taken anything from you...YET," she told him as she watched as his eyes changed colour and Gwyber could feel the temperature around her changing warmer. Gwyber began walking around him in circles but also keep her distance. She took long and slow steps, "Awe, how cute. Trying to start a conversation, so that you can distract me while you unfreeze your people." Gwyber said as she looked around, but then looked at Ddraig.

"How very smart, you know I almost thought you were just some overgrown, and way too overheated lizard," Gwyber said to him with a smile.

de2a3833b804457240a0fa15e04703e3.jpg

Interacting with: AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath Synastry Synastry SidTheSkid SidTheSkid YungJazz YungJazz

Peigi felt her heart drop at the kelpie's words. He could spare no waters, which meant they were back to square one. True, they seemed to have made at least a temporary peace, but that wouldn't feed the selkies. Her people were starving, and there would be nothing to do but adapt to finding food elsewhere. Peigi had eaten human food, and while it satisfied, it simply wasn't enough. Besides, her people didn't know how to make it. They had never grown crops or raised livestock. The waters were all they knew.

But the selkie supposed Aldair was feeling the same way. While neither of them would want to admit it, they were more alike than anything, and the waters were their homes. Finding companionship in that could aid in the rebuilding of the bonds between their tribes, if such a thing had ever existed before.

Peigi's eyes searched Aldair's, and she found a glimmer of kinship. But before she could advance on that, a commotion caught her ear, and in an instant she had reached behind her head and drawn her sword. The blade was polished and smooth, and the hilt was black pommel decorated with a single blue stone at its end. She held it in both hands, but not seeing an enemy, relaxed onyly slightly. She heard shouts and cries of horror that soon turned into disbelief. She couldn't quite make them out, but it sounded as thought the apocalypse had fallen upon them.

Aldair, the old nut, had moved to protect Uisce. A typical heroic move, but probably the correct one to make. In response, Peigi stepped to the left side of the dragon, her eyes fierce and blazing. Two strange strangers were approaching,and they looked strange. Then again, a kelpie and a selkie meeting to discuss politics wasn't the most normal thing either.

"State yar wants and be on wit ye. It's no wee matter addressin' a water-drake when yer catchin' flies wit yer mouth, so straighten up, elfie!" Peigi's tirade was directed towards the female that had approached, but she kept an eye on the male too. Neither looked very trustworthy. In fact, they looked like a bunch of pirates.

"Tell us what you want and be on your way. It's not very nice to address the water-drake when you're gaping, so straighten up, elf!"

Mentions: Iskandar Iskandar (Saint), YungJazz YungJazz (Cadegan), sprouhtt sprouhtt (Gwyber)
Interaction: AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath (Aldair), boo. boo. (Peigi), SidTheSkid SidTheSkid (Caroline)

Uisce blinked softly as the two in front of her attempted to work out their dispute. She felt awful that there were clans starving, she hadn't realized that her emotions would scare so much of the fish away. "Forgive me, for it is beyond even my power to call the fish back. Even with my influence, I cannot surpass free will. They must return of their own accord." Uisce apologized, nodding her head at the two in a subtle bow. She knew it was her that had frightened them, however, she was not the reason they had stayed gone. Despite the dragon's assurances that it was alright to return, the fish had sensed the evil emanating from England. The anger of the ice dragon seemed to overwhelm even those under the sea-dragon's aura of protection that she kept blanketed over the entirety of Scotland. Before she could speak again, a loud commotion startled her and she whipped her head up, thickening the air around her. A thin, almost non-existent mist appeared, coiling around the group of three, ready to thicken and mask their movements. Uisce stared hard at the direction of the noise, her usual deep blue eyes now glowing eerily and various hues and shades of blue dancing in her irises like waves of the ocean. What had started out as cheering and laughter had turned to shouts of fear and horror. The guardian dragon straightened her back even further, extending her presence across the entirety of the port town and clenched her folded hands in front of her, however her face remained stone. Her presence, due to its overwhelming air of power, typically warded off anything that would attempt to get too close. Most creatures had trouble even standing near her when she released her full power, but she was careful not to smother the town since the kelpie and selkie stood beside her.

“Commotion up ahead, Lady. It sounds like trouble. Where are we to bring you?” Uisce tilted her head a bit as the kelpie moved to stand slightly in front of her. The dragon's face softened for a moment before she shut her eye and let her mind weave through the different characters within the town. She sifted through many children and humans before she found what she was looking for. A woman's aura, weaved in with that of dark magic, as well as a man's, though not wholly human. His was an aura she had not seen in many centuries, though she would never forget what it looked like. Another caught her attention, however from a different direction than the other two. The third was a bright white, however it seemed hollow. She paid it no mind, though, for she sensed no hostility from it. The silver-haired woman was pulled from her mind when the girl whose aura radiated black magic approached.

"Excuse me, I hope I wasn't interrupting whatever frivolous things you were doing but would you mind pointing me in the direction of the neares-" The woman's rather bold statement was cut off early as she seemed to be overwhelmed by the primordial's own presence and the realization of who she stood before her. "State yar wants and be on wit ye. It's no wee matter addressin' a water-drake when yer catchin' flies wit yer mouth, so straighten up, elfie!" Uisce glanced at the young selkie as she spoke before looking to the trembling girl in front of them. The dragon shut her glowing eyes once more, raising her face to the sky as she did so. Recalling her immense presence and dismissing the light mist settled in the air, when she opened her eyes again, their iridescent glow and hypnotic swirling had ceased and returned to a normal sea blue.

"There is no need to be afraid, my dear." Her hardened face now softened. She had no intention of scaring the poor girl, in fact she seemed frightened enough already. She could feel the girl's own intentions were hardly more than curiosity and an eagerness similar to a child's. The water-drake tilted her head innocently, and gave the young girl an encouraging smile, her eyes sparkling with lightheartedness. "Please." Uisce held her hand out for a moment, motioning for the girl to speak, before folding her hands together in front of her once again, her long, open sleeves ruffling slightly as she did so.

Last edited:
Cadegan Mac Morrigan
With: Caroline Matharnach ( SidTheSkid SidTheSkid ) Uisce ( Synastry Synastry ) Peigi ( boo. boo. ) Aldair ( AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath )
Mentions: Saint ( Iskandar Iskandar )
Feeling: Anger, Resentment, and Frustration
Joe Ro'ani.png

"Oi Caroline wai- Aaaand she's gone." Cade sighed as Caroline went rushing off towards the town, intent of finding Uisce. Ruffling his hair in exasperation, Cade glanced at Razor, who only gave him a 'what are you gonna do?' look, as if it was only right to comply with Caroline's whims. Sighing once more, Cade made his way through the docks, Razor beside him, intent on finding their companion. Taking in the fresh sea breeze and the joy of his home, Cade's mood brightened along his walk through the port. The sea may hold his heart, but coming home was always like being welcomed back by your family, a love that was forever present.

Waving to a few of the shopkeeps and ladies, Cade even got a free apple from one of the vendors. Taking a large bite from the fruit, Cade tossed it to the side, Razor catching the apple and chomping it down, grateful to his brother for the snack. Cade laughed at the sight of his companion munching an entire apple whole, juice flying everywhere. Earning a growl from Razor, Cade simply patted his companion as they finally made it to Caroline's position. Walking up beside the woman, Cade chuckled as he neared her, "By the gods Caroline, you'd think someone had stolen your magic with the way you ran off-"

Cade paused as he noticed Caroline's shocked form. Blinking a few times, Cade waved his hand in front of her face, "Uh..Caroline? You alright there love?" Going as far to even snap in front of her, Cade was puzzled at the state he found the necromancer in. Turning his head in curiosity to see what exactly froze her, Cade could only raise an eyebrow in wonder at the sight of the group ahead of him. Let's see, from the markings on the woman with white hair, she must've been a selkie. Huh, rare to see one of their tribe this far from the sea. Standing next to her was an old, shriveled man...Wait, Cade extended his senses as his eyes narrowed, the old man was a kelpie, and one who was up their in the ranks. What were two of Scotlands most sea faring creatures doing on land? Maybe the third person would give some answers. Shifting his glance to the last person, Cade looked directly at her eyes to-

"....Aw hell"

Cade felt every cell in his body light up in both glee and awe at the woman before him. Stunning beauty to challenge even the gods, eyes as clear as the sea, and a presence that exuded command. This woman was perfect in Cade's eyes. Which only made him more frustrated, because of course Caroline would do this within the first few minutes of being on land. Of course she would find the one being that Cade had no idea how to deal with, considering that his Scot blood called for him to admire her, but his love for his home also called for him to admonish her for abandoning it. Of course they would run into Scotland's guardian, that was just his luck.

Uisce was finally in front of him, he could feel her power resonating inside his soul, but unfortunately for Cade, he had no idea how to act. Okay, let's calm down for a sec. Cade moved his gaze away from Uisce so he could concentrate his thoughts for this encounter, only to feel his frustration shoot up to unbelievable levels when he saw a hardened man standing off in the distance. Was that Saint? F#ck! Cade did not need this today! He had a few run ins with the war tested veteran in the past, during the reign of King Edward. Cade was making trouble for the English even then with his raiding of their ships and forts, but then Saint would arrive. Cade loved to fight the old man, but if he battled him here, Ferinis would be wiped off the map.

You know what? One problem at a time. Taking a calming breathe, Cade returned his sight to Uisce, feeling her presence calm him naturally, but Cade shrugged off the effect of her aura, wanting to remain at least partially heated for this event, "So I finally lay my eyes on you," Cade moved forward, ignoring the two sea creatures in the group, his sole focus on Uisce. He stopped in front of her, his eyes cold as the met with her own, "I was always told tales as a child about you. Our guardian, Uisce, Dragon of Water, the one being we could always trust to defend us. The one woman who would always allow us to roam the seas free, with the storm winds pushing our sails and the waters bounty of fish to feed us. As long as you were around, the people of Scotland, MY PEOPLE!," Cade raised his voice in anger, his emotions getting the better of him, "WERE SAFE! FREE TO SAIL THE SEAS FOR ETERNITY!"

Feeling his rage boil Cade paused in his furious speech to take a few calming breathes, his shoulders shaking from rage, his fists clench in fury. Once again meeting Uisce's eyes, Cade regained control of his voice, as he finally concluded, "So why, Dragon of Water, Guardian of Scotland, did you abandon us for so long? Why did you not halt the raging storm and waves that washed away our homes and killed our people?"

Cade's eyes were filled with pain and anger as he glared at the being that was supposed to be his home's protector, but had abandoned her duties to hide in the sea, "Why did you abandon my people, Uisce?"

image.jpg

• (Location: Ferinis, Port of Scotland. )(Mood: Crossed as always.)
    (Mentions/Near: Saint - Iskandar Iskandar )
    (Interactions: Cadegan Morrigan - YungJazz YungJazz , Uisce - Synastry Synastry , Peigi - boo. boo. , Aldair - AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath )

Not any time in Caroline's life has she encountered such an immeasurable potency, meandering currents of wind changed directions as Uisce's inordinate strength seemed to manipulate its very element! This, this was no ordinary woman she was beholding but Scotland's primordial champion! So this individual standing no longer than a hand's reach away was the illustrious 'Synastraea V'hir' but impersonating that of an everyday mundane mortal-being. Yet for what reason does she walk with the everyday man? A slew of unanswered questions enveloped her inquiring mind like a lariat, binding ever so firmly as she continued to fathom Uisce's mysterious ways. In Caroline's perspective, Dragons symbolized nothing but prudence and enigmatic occultism because of this she held considerable respect for these miraculous creatures despite having differing viewpoints on the world which they both inhabited. She had to imagine, even if just for an hour, being able to harness the arcane potential from Uisce or any other of these guardians throughout the surrounding nations! Legends of the "Blood Queen" would be burnt heavily into the very foundation of the United Kingdom's history, legions of undying patrons at her beck and call, nobody would so much as dare to challenge her jurisdiction in suspicion of devolving into smoldering ashes of their former self. Honestly it would've been a more enriching experience dreaming about these fantasies if it weren't for that primitive harlequin's belligerent manner, brandishing a damned blade near Caroline as if she was some sort of unwanted abomination. Caroline could've easily absolved such insolence from that Selkie 'bampot' if it weren't for the fact she misbranded the corrupted human as an 'elf, additionally instructing her to 'spit' it out and be on her way. "Pardon?" A ferocious demeanor shimmered violently beyond the witch's aurous-colored eyes and into the cruel maiden's very soul, cascades of black-hearted captured the ambiance like angular fish-hooks as Caroline boldly stepped forward, intensity sparking violently as she came to a standstill, nearly touching the bridge of that woman's nose with her own as she gave off a threatening flare of sinister intent in her stare.

"Please, call me an 'Elf' one more time." Heated gusts of air blew from her nostrils like a tea-pot as she fixated her eyes back to Peigi, stepping back only to elevate her dainty hand, leveling it with her own chest as she trained her fingers outward, directing them at the Selkie in absolute displeasure at the meaningless existence of this person standing inches away from her. In her opinion it would take nothing more than a simple projection of concentrated magic to the face to send this epitome of annoyance knocking on Death's door, all the same it would take nothing more than the trio's combined efforts to do the same. "Truthfully, me and my associate here were looking for a certain 'water-dragon' but it seems that we've already stumbled upon her." Caroline grudgingly pushed out a sigh as she clenched her hand, bringing it back down to her side before turning away from the group. As much as she wanted to, it wasn't worth risking the chance of making more enemies nor ruining the potentiality of becoming allies with a significant figure. That and I guess Cadegan really wanted to see Scotland's royal protector, with all of the things that he's done so far it's only acceptable that she lets him have this opportunity. "So, It seems that my senses were correct. I am honored by your courtesy, even if there are those who chose not to be." On the outside she had regained full composure but on the inside? Well, completely fan-girling of course! Blood coursed through her veins like electricity as she was addressed by the lovely dragon. Almost forgotten tales brushed through Caroline's head as she gazed dreamily at Uisce, even in this form she was simply amazing! There was so many things she needed to ask her such as knowledge of the hidden arcane arts however there was a time and a place for that, for now it would be best to be completely even-tempered in the mitts of suc- "WE'RE SAFE! FREE TO SAIL THE SEAS FOR ETERNITY!" Nevertheless a bumbling idiot by the name of Cadegan thought it was a good time to have an 'episode' right out in public, screeching her name out like a convulsing seagull that mistakenly ate a piece of bubblegum. Could this man-child not contain himself for three seconds?!
    (Sorry about the short post, didn't know how to react. :c )

Last edited:
orithius-jpg.387064

N á d ú r - O r i t h i u s - W y r m w o o d
orithius-bottom-jpg.387065

Interaction : Alessandro Haka Haka
Mention : Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 (Ddraig and Marik)

The green mists, which had been lazily creeping around the wooden floor of the room, suddenly came to a perfect stillness. This stillness was reflected in Nádúr, as he stood, quietly - eyes on the corpses now littering the floor. His hands, which had been extended slightly in front of himself - controlling the mists - now seemed to have clawed into themselves, twitching. Once. Twice. His back had gone rigid, and his nostrils flared very faintly as his almost imperceptible breath quickened. Then, like a snake which had been coiling to strike, his form moved. His silver eyes turned towards Alessandro - the pupils contracting until they were almost invisible - before his right arm reached behind him, towards the door - his hand moving in an elaborate, painful looking twist. The magic pulsed from him, as the dead wood which made up the door flexed and bulged. From the grain sprung forth new branches - sharp, woven spikes - pinning the door to the ground and the walls around it. In the same breath, Nádúr moved forwards, his muscles coiling - the strength of the dragon threatening to rip his elven body apart.

With a clawed hand, he grabbed the back of Alessandro's head, nails raking over his skull - pulling out blood and clumps of hair - as he moved forwards, and bashed the head of the Frenchman into a nearby wooden pillar. The sound of his teeth gnashing together was only undermined by the sound of a nose breaking, the grinding of fine cartilage coming from where the nose of Allesandro had been less than a second before. "Who is it?" The words were whispered in Allesandro's ear, as Nádúr placed his nose on the man's carotid artery, breathing in deeply - his mouth opening just as he reached the base of the other's throat - before biting into the flesh, his jaws massaging the venom into the fresh wound. He stepped back, letting the other fall to the ground. The venom would not kill him. The venom would only tame him. Ignoring the Frenchman for a moment, he turned towards the group - repeating his former question. "Who... is... it?" His eyes carried over them all, painting their faces to memory. None of them stood out. None of them gave away their link.

"This moron, whom you have been entertaining so cordially, is called Allesandro. He serves the English King." He pointed towards the man on the ground, his eyes never leaving the faces of the crowd - as he looked for a reaction. "The moment I first saw him I tasted his scent. Adrenaline, Dopamine - and Testosterone. The three great anticipators. The fuel of the warrior and the fatal flaw of the spy. He was waiting for something to happen. Pretending otherwise. Killing those I would have spared - when I expressly said I wanted information more than their lives." As he looked over towards the corpses again he almost spat at the last word... his rage almost getting the better of him. "A gamble. Which did not pay off." He stepped closer to them all, no longer seeing them as his 'countryman' but rather all potential targets. "I first thought that he had been sent to find, and inform on my whereabouts. Then, for a moment I thought this was a hit on my life..." He sneered down at the weapons of the dead thugs. "I realise now... that I was not part of this equation." He waved his hands as he turned - the mist still unnaturally still around him, separating as he moved through it, but not moving in any natural manner.

"He hired them to take one of you. He was only here to oversee the mission. Most likely to fight, or protect you all and gain your favour." He shrugged as though he was not sure why anyone would want their favour. "Me being here was a fluke. I would have learned of his involvement and thus he needed to kill them. Had he truly believed he had killed them all... he would not have anticipated them. Yet here they are. And here he was. Ready for them." Feeling like he had given them all enough of an explanation, he waved his hand over them. "One of you is relevant here. Either Allesandro or the supposed King Marik of England - has some need of you. Whether it be history, resources or influence - one of you has a connection with them. None of you will leave here until I know." He walked over towards Allesandro, and picked him up by the cuff of his shirt, as though he weighed nothing more than a bag of potatoes - and placed him on an upturned chair facing the crowd. "You know my methods. I will start with him. He has the first chance to speak. Five minutes, then every minute thereafter I take a finger from your right hand. At minute eleven, a hand. At Fifteen - an arm. Then we start with the left." He held the other by the hair as he started at the horrified, angry faces - some directed at him, but mostly directed at the Frenchman. "He does not need arms to speak - but when he is relieved of them - and he had not spoken yet, I will assume he won't speak at all. That means I will start with you. First, those who are not local - and then those who moved here within the last year." His eyes looked them all over as fear started to set in. "I don't need the nature of the relationship... not yet. I Just need to know who. I am sure among yourselves you can find the odd one out." He looked down at Allesandro. "Minute, one."

He needed to be done here. But before he travelled to Ddraig, he needed to make sure that he knew what was going on. He could not develop a coherent counter strategy without at least a few more pieces. Allesandro would need to be kept aside for a while. Perhaps in his dungeons? He would figure out later. First, this - then he needed to get to Wales.

b3493a317c87799771667bf40dc02e9c.png

latest

As the two ventured deeper and deeper into the woods Clair began to walk somewhat faster than usual, her steps connecting with the ground in a melodic fashion. Sticks and stones being crudely woken from their slumber, leafs and stray petals becoming one with the soil as she proceeded on a straight course through the centre of the pathway. Clair did so for one reason and one reason alone. The king had expectations she would never let slide. Clair proceded onward for quite sometime before her companion decided to speak once again. He had a question he wished to ask and his phrasing of which was now decided.

Hunoma was quite something, asking such a bold question of the woman completely at random. A question which Clair had no idea how to answer off the top of her head, an oddity in itself the likes of which she had never experienced. The crimson-haired woman thought on the subject for an abnormal amount of time, her mind working overtime on the said question while her body pushed onward by itself. It wasn't until almost five minutes of silence had passed that Clair finally made a response. Her voice treading on the boundary of sorrow yet somehow seeming to be emotionless at the same time. "Life comes at a cost. Would it not it be arrogant to die before you’ve repaid that debt?".

Clair's response was in itself another question, however, it was as though the said question was more aimed at herself as opposed to Hunoma. After giving her response Clair returned to silence and her demeanour changed quickly to that same boarder-lining sorrow her voice had conveyed. The woman seemed lost in thought, completely unaware of her surroundings as she progressed onwards. The wind soon picked back up and a lone howling wolf could soon be heard and seen some distance away on a cliff edge. Signifying the end of the ominous natural behaviour.
Haka Haka

Interactions: Synastry Synastry - Uisce, SidTheSkid SidTheSkid - Caroline, YungJazz YungJazz - Cadegan, boo. boo. - Peigi
Mentions: AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath - Aldair.​

1516513322509.pngSaint continued to watch the interactions between Uisce, the Elf, the selkie and Cadegan. He knew of all of them, though he had yet to meet the two Scotsmen and the Elf. Saint would scowl whenever he looked at the Elf who was accompanying Cadegan, as she reeked of death and evil. Most likely a necromancer, she is surrounded by death, Saint thought to himself as he observed her.

Do not slay that one. Or Cadegan. They shall be instrumental.

"Yes, holy one." Saint begrudgingly muttered to himself as he watched the various people speak. Uisce was as calm as calm could be, she was poised and friendly. The Selkie was protective of Uisce, which was understandable but seemed to be the one that started hostilities. The older man, who was with Uisce remained silent but seemed extremely protective of Uisce, just like the Selkie. The Elf seemed intelligent, but took great offense by being called an elf and responded to the Selkie's hostile nature with her own. Saint merely sighed at the rashness of those two, bickering and getting heated in front of Uisce, the Guardian of Scotland. Though luckily the Elf woman seemed to regain her composure and act more politely when speaking with Uisce. Cadegan was... being Cadegan. Obnoxious, annoying and loud. Oh and angry, the man had a short temper and seemed to rush into things.

"Loud as always, Cadegan." Saint finally spoke up. He was staring at the angry pirate who was furious at Uisce for abandoning his people. A reasonable reaction for someone as young and foolish as him. Saint cleared his throat before slowly walking towards Cadegan and Caroline, "Continue hostilities with Uisce or the Selkie, and I will have to end your lives here." He drew his blade, Durandal, and looked at Cadegan, "Like it or not your guardian has showed up at the most important time. I doubt she intends to idly stand by as Marik and Gwyber threaten her domain. Do not focus on the past, but the present."

"And you, Witch. Get too close to the dragon, and I'll send you to back to hell, Elf." Saint's gaze now drifted towards Caroline, his eyes seemed different when looking at her, heated and alive, "Be Grateful my lord gave me orders not to immediately kill you. It seems he has plans for you two." Saint heaved a deep sigh and looked over towards Uisce and the two protecting her, "I apologize, Uisce. I doubt you remember me, but we met many years ago. Back in my youth. Close to..." Saint stopped, dismissing his current line of thought, "It does not matter." He sheathed his blade and crossed his arms, staring intently at Caroline and Cadegan. Steam rolled out of his nostrils and his intimidating aura once again exuded off him.

353bc3e80066c2fd36e97ff384a873f8.jpg
[/FONT]​

Alexandria was about to scold Alexa, but luckily Eren managed to shut her stupid self up. She merely shook her head in disappointment, but nodded at Eren, as if saying thanks. Alexandria smiled upon hearing Eren say that he and Alexa would also protect Arazel, even if Alexa only said yes because of Eren.

"Well... I suppose we should get out of here before more guardsman show up." Alexandria looked up at the now setting sun, " The Festival of Fire is happening not too far from here. I recommend we head there and find lodging before heading out for Marik and Londonium. Do you two have horses? If not, I'll make sure to procure you guys horses. And some extra food and clothes... Oh and..." Alexandria began to trail off, the list getting longer and longer as she thought of more stuff they group of four would need.

Alexa grinned, and nudged at Eren. "Festival of Fire. Maybe I should perform?" she joked. Eren tried to stifle his laughter. "Yeah... you should." Alexa tried to stifle her laughter, but it didn't work out, since she bursted out laughing. Eren did the same.

Alexa quickly composed herself, and straightened her posture. She cleared her throat. "We don't, but..." she smirked at Eren, and Eren smirked at Alexa. "We have our own way of travel."

She means holding Eren's hand while he uses his super speed. "And, by extra food and clothes, we're covered."

Ookurikara.full.1879225.jpg

Alexandria was about to scold Alexa, but luckily Eren managed to shut her stupid self up. She merely shook her head in disappointment, but nodded at Eren, as if saying thanks. Alexandria smiled upon hearing Eren say that he and Alexa would also protect Arazel, even if Alexa only said yes because of Eren. Eren winked at Alexandria.

Alexa grinned, and nudged at Eren. "Festival of Fire. Maybe I should perform?" she joked. Eren tried to stifle his laughter. "Yeah... you should." Alexa tried to stifle her laughter, but it didn't work out, since she bursted out laughing. Eren did the same.

Alexa quickly composed herself, and straightened her posture. She cleared her throat. "We don't, but..." she smirked at Eren, and Eren smirked at Alexa. "We have our own way of travel."

She means holding Eren's hand while he uses his super speed. At the idea, it made him blush a little. "And, by extra food and clothes, we're covered."

He nods. "Yeah, we're all good to go. Um..." he looks over at Alexa, and his voice drops so only both of them could hear it. "Maybe I should tell them? It'll be much faster that way instead of arriving first and waiting for like fifty hours for them."

Alexa grits her teeth. "Are you crazy? We don't know them well enough. For all we know, they could take advantage of you."

He nodded. "Right." Suddenly, a wave of dizziness came over him. His throat was extremely dry and his knees were buckling. He leaned against the tree. "Shit.." he shouted, almost falling. Alexa gasped and rushed over to him. She grabbed his hand, and wrapped it around herself to support him. "Fuck... it's happening again," he kept mumbling. "Of course, what did you expect?" she hissed. "It's been over a week since you last.." she trailed off. "Anyway.. do you need.." her voice dropped to a low whisper. "Blood?"

6f3fa851a38c80518812552b2007cc3f.png

f47f31f0630613c1b45f6392ca6d8b7f.jpg

Zava smiled at Grace's response as to why she was all alone in the forest, "I see. That is quite nice of you! I bet all the boys like you and wish you could be their girlfriend." Zava chuckled as she teased Grace. Grace sighed. "Of course not. I'm just a girl who likes to help out. No boy would like me." Grace is so stupid, that she doesn't even notice that more than half the village is after her love.

Zava tilted her head as Grace cut herself off from finishing her sentence about going around. Zava thought to herself before smiling mischievously. She grabbed Grace's hand and her spear and began to walk towards the Manor, tugging Grace along, "I believe it is time to get you home, missy. Of course we have to sneak ya back in! Time for Operation... Operation Buttercup! Yeah! Unless you don't want to go home..." Zava cringed a bit at the name, but it was the only thing she could think of.

Grace's face lit up. "Oooh, buttercup~ I love buttercups. They're so pretty~" She smiled. "I do want to go home. Otherwise, who'll take care of the flowers? The kids? Aww... the kids, they're so precious."

She looked over at Zava. "By the way, how do you feel about the new king? King Marik?" She beamed. "I personally feel he's got a... good reason for doing-- oooo butterfly~"

She pointed to a big, blue butterfly flying away.

Mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar || Interacting With: Iskandar Iskandar

Aldair Wave-Rider

Mentions: Peigi ( boo. boo. ), Caroline ( SidTheSkid SidTheSkid )
Interacts: Cadegan ( YungJazz YungJazz ), Saint ( Iskandar Iskandar ), Uisce ( Synastry Synastry )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

full
Aldair snorted with alarm as three strange individuals suddenly appeared and took notice of them - or more likely, of Uisce. He was relieved when Peigi took her place on the sea-dragon’s opposite side. Good, that meant she had some experience. A good sword too, he noted as he glanced at the weapon admiringly, though perhaps a bit large for practical use. But, to each their own. He placed a hand on the hilt of his own weapon, a battle-scarred shortsword, but didn’t draw it. He would wait and see what would happen next. He did, however, pull the rounded shield from his back and fit it over his left arm in preparation. Settling into a defensive stance, he waited to see how the situation would unfold.

A dark-haired woman approached first and made an off-hand remark to the three of them. Aldair set his teeth at her rudeness, but couldn’t help a small smirk cross his face as the woman suddenly stopped in her tracks, stunned. Clearly, he thought, she’s realised who it is she’s speaking to. Despite her rudeness, though, Aldair didn’t sense any immediate danger from her and stepped aside without protest, albeit somewhat reluctantly, when Uisce indicated that she wished to speak with the woman. Turning away from the conversation, though keeping a sideways eye on the pair just in case, he surveyed the area for more strangers. There was a strange man standing a short distance, holding a sword but otherwise not moving. Aldair didn’t like the look of him, but as long as he kept his distance he wouldn’t worry.

At that moment, another man burst onto the scene and began moving straight towards Usice. Aldair cursed under his breath and turned his attention to the newcomer, his eyes beginning to bulge with frustration and alarm. What was wrong with these people? Whatever became of requesting an audience like a civilised being, or at least politely introducing yourself instead of barging straight into a group of strangers? He didn’t like this at all and his mind began racing with thoughts of ambush. Had these people been sent to attack them? But who could it have been? Why was clear enough - they were travelling with the Guardian of Scotland, after all - but who was powerful enough to persuade these people to ambush a dragon? And for that matter, where had they found such a bizarre group?

Aldair’s thoughts were interrupted by the shouting of the newcomer, who was glaring at Uisce and clenching his fists as he accused her of abandoning them. The kelpie’s eyes hardened and he took a step towards the impudent creature, his own hands tightening on his weapon and shield. When he drew near, he seized the stranger’s left shoulder in a vice-like grip and pushed him back a couple of steps, eyes smoldering dangerously.
“You’d best hold your tongue, little mannie…” he growled ominously, baring his teeth at the pirate “You forget who you’re speaking to. You will speak with respect…”
He stared straight into the stranger’s eyes, trying to influence his mind to stand down, but the sudden approach of the man with the sword broke Aldair’s concentration and the link snapped. Immediately, he let go of the man’s shoulder and returned to his previous post, turning to face the older man. By this point, he was shaking with frustration as the situation spiraled out of control and into maddening chaos. It wasn’t supposed to be this way! His voice was barely controlled as he addressed the newcomer with a hoarse growl.
“You too, sir. Keep your distance. You’ll need to put that weapon away.”

However, it seemed as though the man didn’t hear him, much to Aldair’s exasperation. But he addressed the loud man and the dark-haired woman sharply, indicating that they were to cease their conflict with the three sea-creatures. Aldair glanced at him with surprise, unsure what to do or what to make of the stranger, but he didn’t move from his place. In the next moment, the man addressed Uisce, but more amienably than the previous two. He even said that they had met! Aldair had never seen or heard of the man before, but that was of little importance.

He considered the imposing figure frankly. Aldair didn’t think that he trusted him, but then, he never trusted anybody at a first meeting. The man was clearly powerful, more so than he looked, and even that didn’t seem like a man to be trifled with. He had authority, which Aldair respected, but had a cruel look in his eye. But that too meant little, Aldair thought. The world was sometimes a cruel place, and the weak would be swallowed up. He didn’t know whether the man really knew Uisce or not, but if so, he could hardly drive him away without just cause. He looked over his shoulder at the sea-dragon, wordlessly asking whether the stranger should be allowed to approach. Meanwhile, he kept an eye on the other two, ready to confront them if they made any aggressive moves.

Cadegan Mac Morrigan
With: Caroline ( SidTheSkid SidTheSkid ) Uisce ( Synastry Synastry ) Aldair ( AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath ) Peigi ( boo. boo. ) Saint ( Iskandar Iskandar )
Feeling: Angry, annoyed, and according to Cade, done-with-this-itis
Joe Ro'ani.png
Razor3.jpg

Cadegan felt his anger boil at the interruption of Saint. So the old man thinks he could slay him? Cade had to chuckle at that thought, as the Englishman dared to reprimand Cadegan about business that wasn't even his own. Cade raised a fist, point at Saint accusingly with a calm fury, "You dare reprimand me Saint? In a country that is not yours? An amazing amount of arrogance from an old man who abandoned his country. Can't handle the affairs of your own kingdom, so you think to meddle in others? No wonder your king was overthrown by that stain Marik, with men who's whims are changed so easily by their 'god'." Cade put his hand down as his power pressed down on the area, his Will becoming an overwhelming weight upon the land, "And if you ever dare to threaten my crew again Saint. I'll schedule you an early appointment with your god. You hold no power here old man, i'd crush you now if I didn't know that my people would be dragged into our battle."

Cade's eyes fell to the grip that the old kelpie that gripped his shoulder to move him. Did he think himself strong? Cade had contended with giants and monsters with nothing but his fists and strength, yet this sad excuse for a sea horse thought to threaten him? Cade almost laughed as the kelpie tried to influence him with the kelpie's mind tricks. Ha! Like the horse had enough power to conquer Cade's Will, although it did anger the Pirate King when Aldair called him a little mannie and accused him of disrespect. Removing Aldair's grip from his shoulder, Cade shoved the appendage away from him, careful not to use too much strength, didn't want to send the kelpie flying into any of the homes around them. Glaring at the elder man, Cade scoffed at his accusations, "Oh, I am want to forget who I am speaking to 'horse'. But the sins of the past seem to remind me of the transgressions of our 'guardian'. How many lives were lost in the storms of old, just because our dragon was sad. How many of our crops, food sources, and homes were destroy because of the unrelenting winds and rain she was to protect us from. We're told to remember our forefathers and the legacy of our past, yet you think we should forget the pain and betrayal too? Words of a hypocrite." Cade felt himself getting riled up again, only to feel a nudge on the back of his shoulder. Turning around, Cade saw the worried look of Razor, the beast hoping to calm the fires of his brother.

'They're still your kinsmen. Do not become a destroyer just yet.'

His message transmitted through their link, Razor then motioned back to the group in front of him, telling Cade to address the situation with caution. Sighing once more, Cade ran his hand through his hair out of habit, to calm himself down and listen to his companion's words. Turning back to the kelpie and Uisce, Cade began again, his voice now calm and steady, "You seem to think me a youth who know's not the world and its troubles. That i'm only saying these things out of brashness and disrespect. While I admit my anger got the better of me, it is still anger that is justly found. Let me start off by introducing myself. I am Cadegan Mac Morrigan, who the people of the Isles call the King of Pirates," Cade tipped his hat in greeting, but did not ease his body, always prepped for battle, "Son of Morrigan of the Tuatha De Dunnan and Daz McDowell, the former Pirate King. My accusations and queries need not be answered now that i've gotten a glimpse of the dragon Uisce, I simply wanted to see the guardian that our people so love, but had left us in our hour of need." Cade turned around and began walking away, not wanting his anger to rise again and having his fill of dealing with the condescending nature of the dragon's comrades, "My curiosity has been sated and my anger appeased. Nice meeting you Uisce, looks like my father's tales of you were true. Have a nice day you bastards"

Cade through his hand up in a wave over his shoulder, walking away from the group, intent on finding the nearest bar and getting a drink. Razor let out a huff at his master's stubbornness, the beast bowing apologetically to the group, before turning and following his master. Moving past Saint, Cade paused and glared at the veteran over his shoulder, "And don't think we're done here Saint. You and your 'god' have a lot've nerve to intrude in a country not yours. We'll settle our feud later, but know this, if any harm comes to my people or Caroline, i'll hunt you down and gut you." Finishing his speech, Cade glanced over to Caroline, the Pirate obviously tired from dealing with these people, "I'll see you later Caroline, gonna grab a drink to ease the headache from dealing with crotchety old men."

With his words said, Cade walked away from the group, going to the nearest bar to order a drink and some meat for Razor. Hopefully the answers to his problems would be at the bottom of this mug.

Mentions: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 (Marik)
Interaction: AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath (Aldair), boo. boo. (Peigi), SidTheSkid SidTheSkid (Caroline), YungJazz YungJazz (Cadegan)

Uisce bristled as the ebony-haired girl addressed the selkie beside her, her sea-blue eyes widening and lighting up for only a moment. There was to be no incidences of aggression in this town. Just like Aldair and Peigi, they were to be civil, if only in her presence. The sea-dragon relaxed, her face returning to its usual, calmness. "Truthfully, me and my associate here were looking for a certain 'water-dragon' but it seems that we've already stumbled upon her." Uisce nodded her head lightly as if to confirm to the magic-infused girl. While she had no intention of causing a scene, Uisce saw no reason to hide herself. Perhaps she could draw the unworthy king from his castle if he knew she had shown herself. The silver-haired woman turned to the man shouting accusations her way, her eyebrows furrowing together. Her blue eyes flicked between the admiring gaze of the girl and the shouting from the boy-pirate in front of her. Uisce listened to the boy's words, careful to keep her power in check as it threatened to spill out as if it had a mind of its own. "Why did you abandon my people, Uisce?" Uisce's vision shifted from the pirate to an older man who made his entrance. Ah, so he was the source of that white aura. Uisce noted, watching him as he spoke with big blue eyes. "I doubt you remember me, but we met many years ago. Back in my youth. Close to... It does not matter."

"If my memory serves me, you were called Saint." The newcomer had an aura that was hard to forget. Blindingly white with a ring of sparkling gold spiraling around it, protecting it. She stared at the elder for a moment before looking back to Cadegan, "As for you," Brushing past Peigi, Saint, and Aldair, Uisce came to stand right in front of the boy-pirate, grabbing his shoulder gently to stop him from leaving. "You need not introduce yourself to me, Son of Morrigan. Your aura is much like your mother's. She loved to shout at me as well." Her ocean-eyes met with Cadegan's just before the dragon bowed from her waist, silver tresses falling from behind her shoulders and cascading around the sides of her lowered head.

"I will make no excuses for my absence." She spoke, her voice smooth and resounding throughout the area, despite her head being lowered. She felt no shame, seeing as in many ways, the boy was right. The storms and floods had been her fault. And a ruler who put her pride before her people had no right to rule at all. "However, boy-pirate," Uisce began, lifting herself from her bow. A sudden, massive pressure thickened the air and weighted down on the group like a heavy blanket. Her eyes now without pupil, instead replaced by a churning sea of various hues and shades of blue. "My presence has never left this land." She affirmed, referring to her protective aura that surrounded Scotland, like a bubble, fending off any evils that attempted to enter. "There are evils in this world that few can even comprehend. Had I abandoned Scotland, you would have surely known it." The primordial now stood straight up, a swift breeze ruffling the hem of her clothing and hair. Her storming eyes gazed straight into Cadegan's. While her intention was not to harm the pirate, she had no fear of revealing her power or her presence if it meant Marik would know she had returned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back