• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The battle for the British isles (And Ireland)

Interaction: Emmi Emmi
Mention: None​

b8437f80e1e1cbff05c698d7f9cbda2b.jpg
Alexandria frowned slightly at Alexa as she coldly said what she said about Alexandria being the reason for their meal burning. It was true, but the girl could have been a bit more subtle about it or even grateful for reimbursing them for her troubling them. No matter! It wasn't that important to Alexandria, she just wished the child showed some more manners.

Alexandria looked at Eren with a certain dumbfoundess as he spat out his water and blamed it on a bug. She didn't expect the man to be one afraid of such small creatures and Alexandria did not see any bugs worthy enough to be afraid of. The Knight pondered for a moment before nodding to herself. She said nothing, but was piecing together a puzzle of some sort that related to the boy. Alexandria watched as the boy paced over towards the girl and whispered something to her.

The change in their attitude meant that something was up, and Alexandria didn't like it one bit. The Knight rolled her eyes slightly at the obvious lie Eren gave to Alexandria as for their reason to hastily leave, "Hold on you two. You really expect me to believe that obvious lie? I mean even a blind monk could see the expression the girl just gave you. What are you two kids really up to?" Alexandria wasn't a mother, but for whatever reason her motherly instincts kicked in, and she did not like how these kids were acting.

Interaction: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 sprouhtt sprouhtt
Mention: None.​

latest
"My dear beast! You misunderstand me! I see you as but another character, one that will most likely die! I fear not that you are some dragon, for dragons are meant to be slayed!" Aragon said, waving off the grumpy dragon. The two never got along, and Gwyber was constantly threatening to kill Aragon, but as Aragon himself said, he cares little for the dragon, "As I have said, my beast, I fear not! I live to write! To regale an audience! To give them despair and joy! I am not cocky, merely right! The world is my oyster and you all are my characters!"

Aragon simply sighed at the boring Gwyber, always so boring. Luckily she had taken her seat and got far away from a man such as himself. He looked up at King Marik and place a hand on his heart, bowing ever so slightly, "Of course, my King! I shall return when the deed is down and regale you with a story of epic proportions! It shall be filled with death and chaos no doubt. A story fitting for the evil king!" Aragon remained in a bowed position, looking over at Gwyber from the corner of his eye and offering her a smug grin.

Aragon turned toward Gwyber, "Fear not. I shall not die. I am no combatant. I am but a mere author. You will do the killing, that is all you are meant to do! I shall write down the events. Even should I die, I will not so easily give up on my masterpiece! Death wont even stop me, my beast." He turned toward Marik after Gwyber left, obviously angered by Aragon, "Such a fickle beast. I shall make sure she remains loyal. Though a betrayal scene would make this an even more dramatic story!" Aragon bowed once more and then departed from the chambers.

Interaction: Uasal Uasal
Mention: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14

latest
Zava chuckled at the sight of Clair's anger, while it would typically terrify a normal person, Zava had seen it enough times to laugh it off. Granted if Clair was truly angered, Zava would most likely be dead, or fighting for survival. Zava leaned back in her throne and watched Clair take a stand, causing the chair to make an unpleasant sound that she winced at. Soon enough a small grin curled on Zava's face as Clair sat back down and began to ramble.

"Such a lightweight, Clair. I would ask you to go drinking with me more often, but you have a reputation to keep as do I. Still you could learn to take more than a goblet or two of wine. This isn't even the potent stuff..." Zava sighed at Clair, and put her now empty goblet back on the table, "Ah. My spies could not get me that much information. Then again even they are fearful of Marik and you. Regardless, I shall give you the information, as well as names and whatnot." Zava paused and stood up, letting a gloved hand run across the armrest of her throne, "I have no real questions for you regarding the king and politics."

Zava slowly walked towards a desk to her right and picked up an envelope before walking towards Clair, "Here in this envelope is everything you request. Location, names, numbers. All of it." Zava sat on the table in front of Clair, the two being mere inches from each other. She was about to hand the envelope to Clair but stopped, a mischievous smile on her face, "I'll lower the price down to six-hundred gold, if you promise me to show that smile of yours more." Of course, Zava wanted to prod Clair some more by asking this request of her.

Zava reached behind her and grabbed the candle that sat in the center of the table, and said in a rather seductive voice, "Of course if you don't agree to that singular term, the information maybe lost forever." She dangled the letter above the flame, the same mischievous smile plastered on her face.

353bc3e80066c2fd36e97ff384a873f8.jpg
"Hold on you two. You really expect me to believe that obvious lie? I mean even a blind monk could see the expression the girl just gave you. What are you two kids really up to?"

The black haired female paused, and slowly turned to face the knight. With a blank expression, she coldly replied, "Why should we tell you?" She scoffed. "We don't trust you enough. All we know is that you're a fifty year old who doesn't have a life besides bothering kids in a random forest."

She snickered, and turned around to face the knight. "I'll give you a little lesson." she paused. "Don't stick your nose in other people's business."

"Ehhh, Alexa... please... calm down--"

"Calm down?" She muttered. She bit her lip. "Well, I'm so sorry for not trusting the king and knights... let alone adults!"

She then pointed a finger at the woman. "Don't follow us if you know what's best for you."

With that, she flipped her ponytail, and grabbed Eren by the collar. "C'mon, we're leaving. I let you talk too much."

Mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar || Interacting With: Iskandar Iskandar

Ookurikara.full.1879225.jpg
"Hold on you two. You really expect me to believe that obvious lie? I mean even a blind monk could see the expression the girl just gave you. What are you two kids really up to?"

The coffee colored male took a deep breath, and internally started to panic. Ohmygoshsheknowswhatarewegonnadoknowwe'redonzo!

Alexa had paused, and slowly turned to face the knight. With a blank expression, she coldly replied, "Why should we tell you?" She scoffed. "We don't trust you enough. All we know is that you're a fifty year old who doesn't have a life besides bothering kids in a random forest."

Eren's eyes widened. "Erm, Alexa, please, let's just--"

She snickered, and turned around to face the knight. "I'll give you a little lesson." she paused. "Don't stick your nose in other people's business."

"Ehhh, Alexa... please... calm down--"

"Calm down?" She muttered. She bit her lip. "Well, I'm so sorry for not trusting the king and knights... let alone adults!"

She then pointed a finger at the woman. "Don't follow us if you know what's best for you."

With that, she flipped her ponytail, and grabbed Eren by the collar. "C'mon, we're leaving. I let you talk too much."

"WAIT!" He yelled, letting go of her grasp. "Maybe she can help!"

Alexa blinked, then blinked again. There was a long pause, and she bust out laughing. "You really think she's going to help us!?" More laughter. She flicked his head and replied, "You think a knights going to help us?"

Eren bit his lip. His voice dropped to a hoarse whisper so that only Alexa could hear. "She said she hated Marik. Maybe we could get her on our side if we just explain the situation to her."

The magic user narrowed her eyes to stare at the woman. She eyed every last inch of the woman, trying to find an excuse not to explain it to her.

Mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar || Interacting With: Iskandar Iskandar

Aldair Wave-Rider

Mentions: Ddraig ( Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 )
Interacts: Uisce ( Synastry Synastry )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

full
The sky was dark as heavy drops of rain began to splatter upon the earth and the wind continued to moan ominously. The waves crashed angrily upon the shore, churning like the green-black contents of a witch’s cauldron, flecked with occasional flashes of foam as they crashed against the sharp stones.
A storm was coming, one that had been brewing for a long time, and there was no stopping it. The best they could do would be to buckle down and ride it out. The winds might screech and tear at their faces, the waters might reach out to drag them down to their deaths, but yet they would endure, as they had always endured. This coming storm would be no different.
The inhabitants of the small port town just north of the rocky beach knew this, so the area was completely deserted except for a few scattered sea-birds. And so, nobody saw the man walking out of the sea.

As Aldair emerged from the churning waters, he scowled irritably at the darkening sky. Ordinarily he rather enjoyed storms, but today he found that his mood matched the foul weather. Things were not going well for him or his clan, and now he was to be summoned away from them all the way to this backwater village of the dull and uninspiring land-folk. Neither did his present form improve his mood. He stared at his hands, still bearing noble rings, but he could trace the veins on them now and noted with displeasure that they seemed more wrinkled and feeble than the last time he’d looked. Perhaps he should travel as a stallion; at least then he could hold his head high. An older man travelling alone would be a tempting target for brigands in these troubling times, after all, especially one wearing such a fine, fur-trimmed cloak such as his.

But the summons had been clear; he was to meet the Sea-Queen in this village and was not to cause a stir. And seeing a horse transform into a man would certainly cause a stir, even if the horse’s sharp teeth and predatory eyes didn’t frighten them to begin with. Therefore, he was to travel as a man, weak and short-lived. A grim smile tugged at the corners of his downturned mouth at the thought of being attacked by brigands. Perhaps the skirmish would cheer him up, a good old-fashioned brawl. It would make him feel young again, and he would certainly take delight from the poor fools’ surprise when they found that this feeble old man had the speed and strength of a horse, and a warrior-horse at that.

However, no brigands appeared on the road, probably seeking shelter from the now-furious storm, so Aldair walked along impassively as he mused over his situation. Quite simply, his people were hungry. For some years now, fishing was scarce and both land and sea-folk alike were feeling the pinch. Some troublesome youngsters whispered that the Sea-Queen Uisce was to blame, that her fit after the situation with the Fire Dragon (oh, how many songs were sung about that tragic tale!) had driven the fish away, never to return. Of course, Aldair would never speak such treason nor even harbor them in his heart, but his belief in the Queen’s innocence didn’t bring back the fish, and sometimes even he couldn’t help but wonder.

To make matters worse, there was trouble with the selkies. Not that there ever wasn’t trouble with the selkies, the silly seal-folk that lived in the waters between Clan Glasmuin and the Scottish coast. They claimed that they had rights to Glasmuin’s waters as well and insisted on hunting rights there, but Aldair had refused and threatened war if they stole so much as a minnow from the mouths of his people. If he allowed them to come begging to his threshold, then what would stop others from doing the same? He had his own people to worry about and he couldn’t afford to give anything away. Besides, he’d hinted in a flash of frustration, perhaps if the selkies spent less time basking on the rocks and playing with the land-folk, they would be able to find more food within their own waters. The herald from Clan Ronmar had not been pleased with this remark, though in hindsight, Aldair couldn’t really blame him. He probably would have responded with much less diplomacy if a similar statement had been made about his own family.

But now, with tensions between the feuding families stretching thin and threatening to snap, he was called away to this village to answer for he knew not what. He’d left his second-in-command, a young warrior called Galfin Red-Cloud, but still he worried about the Ronmar taking the opportunity to lead a raid and steal from their stores, perhaps even to attack his people themselves. Galfin would fight them, of course, and his skill in battle had been well-tested, but still Aldair was reluctant to go. Besides that, the summons had been urgent, requiring him to negotiate passage through Ronmar waters to make his way to the village. That had been most… uncomfortable, and the blow to his pride added to his bad mood.

Finally, he reached the village and found the place where Uisce had told him to meet. The weather had cleared, lifting Aldair’s spirits slightly. He paused to breathe a little bit and try to control his annoyance before going in to meet her. She was his Queen, after all, and though he was old, he still knew his manners. He pushed the hood from his head and strode purposefully towards her, feeling his joints creak a bit as he knelt on the still-damp ground. He spoke politely, but an undercurrent of anger still swirled deep below the surface.
“I have journeyed long to answer your summons, my Lady, as you have ordered. What is it that you would say to me?”

Last edited:
avatar_semiramis_by_loleyke-dbr8rt3.png

Hope.png
  • (Location: The Lost Sailor's Cavern, Shores of Scotland. )(Mood: Slightly Murderous.)
    Everything was going smoothly! Only as expected from someone so brilliant and influential such as herself, any moment now Caroline would embrace the sweet noises of petrifying screams kissing her beckoning ears. Yep! It'd be any moment now they'd be dragging their mysterious victim to her clutches so she can deliver a punishment fitting for this exuberant jackass of a human, or so she thought. For crying out loud! What was taking so long, was she not clear enough for these simpletons to understand? Minutes felt like eons as she sprawled atop her throne, a boring expression detailing her face as she begun to doze off. Perhaps a little 'catnap' would be satisfactory besides it's not as if she has anything to really worry about, those grunts she sent off must've caused the poor lad to faint from unholy fright, no wonder why there wasn't any yelps of hysteria. Now exhausted from a long-endured day, she drifted her eyelids lazily as if to close them while gradually nestling up against the crystallized arm rest before comfortably situating her head against it. Ah, this was the opportune life to have! Limitless potential of slaves to do trivial biddings, Daily spoils from fool-hearty sailors, and a isolated location afar from any of those snobbish nobility. Dear goodness did she deplore those buttoned-up blow hards even Marik's soldiers insufferable with their sightless loyalty, shameful. Maybe one day if given the chance she'll let them be torn limb from limb by skeletons or have each one tethered by rope to the keel of the wrecked ships. Nevertheless she shouldn't ruin her day with such irrelevant dogs, they'll all get the comeuppance in the end!

"Nothing could possibly ruin this evening." Of course right after she stated that a rambunctious series of groans followed by an eruption of rubble ricocheting after having a mangled body of her minions propelled through the stone wall effortlessly and causing the body to splatter against the wall beside her which made an uneasy mess of viscera and blood that trickled down like sticky syrup. Like a deer in headlights, Caroline abruptly awoke completely startled with both of her eyes like dinner plates as she frantically looked around only to turn her attention to the figure only meters away from her cathedra. What in God's name? This must've been a dream, right? There's no logical way that she had just witnessed a freaking corpse being thrown through a wall and into her throne room. Unfortunately this was no dream but a nightmare of idiocy, Caroline blinked a few times before regaining her composure and looking back at this new face that had been revealed, it was him. A human but no ordinary human, one that had a bizarre sense of attire and was outfitted in mediocre clothing even so much as wearing a goofy looking hat atop his frazzled head while wearing nothing more than a pair of trousers and a few accessories. Oh did I mention the disgusting blood he was covered in? Oh yes there was a lot of it, the very stench of it made Caroline's nose twitch from its intense smell. "Am I drunk? I must be drunk." She muttered under her breath, snatching up a nearby bottle of violet colored rum, it was completely full to her surprise. But that wasn't the shocking part, it was this pirate's boastful introduction. "Ahem." She coughed, looking a bit away after his first comment as to avoid the awkward eye contact between them. "I see i've underestimated you."
    Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BFate%2BApocrypha%2B-%2BEpisode%2B11%2B-%2BSemiramis%2BAssassin%2BSighs.gif

Caroline has heard legends of phenomenal heroes across the sovereign nations, but never has she come across one in the flesh! In spite of the fact he'd just desecrated a portion of her palace and made an ill-humored attempt to flirt with the woman, she was pleased to meet an adversary that was worthy of her time. "Heh, you certainty are interesting. One moment you're slaughtering my underlings and now you're attempting to 'romance' me, well if you're looking for a 'good time' you've definitely come to the wrong place." She replied, relaxing her chin on her palm as she thoroughly examined him. Strange, he didn't seem to look anything special aside from his appearance nevertheless Caroline adored his way with words and how he introduced himself as 'King of pirates' like it were a fact, this man Cadegan was something else. "My, Cadegan? Well, i'm sure you know who I am. Caroline Matharnach, or by rumors 'The Blood Queen'. I'd equally say it's a pleasure if it weren't for the fact you dismantled my Cavern like it were a playground. Because of this, i'm going to make sure that you are broken in like a horse after I enslave you like all the rest. Oh don't worry though! I don't plan on resurrecting you, you are far more useful alive." With all that being said and done with, there was no more need for formalities as the battle had begun and now it was time for blood to be shed once more! "Please try not to struggle too much, it's so much harder to keep you alive with broken limbs and open wounds" Finally ending her speech, Caroline instinctively brought her nails to the center of her palm, slicing swiftly across and creating a small cut that dripped upon the floor. Dark crimson miasma discharged through the atmosphere with a devastating force, rocking the floor beneath them as it projected upward eventually colliding with the ceiling and forming a oval-shaped opening. An ear-piercing roar bursted through the entry way as it gave birth to an awful abomination, extensive fangs sprouted throughout the creature's mouth as it violently contorted to the ground and faced Cadegan with a Hellish glee. "Do try to have fun... 'Pirate King'." Caroline giggled wickedly as she returned to her relaxed position, crossing her right leg over the other in pleasure as she watched the beginning of the prodigious clash.

( YungJazz YungJazz ~ Cadegan.)

Last edited:
4d5b8d7245951109473067f656c17921.png

latest

Clair continued to sip on her wine every so often, having finished the half by the time Zava had made a move for her desk. The woman, as always, seemed persistent in her attempts to tease Clair. Not only laughing at the sudden outburst Clair had been subjected to but also taking it further to prod a joke out of her alcohol tolerance. Again under normal circumstances, Clair would have probably snapped but over the several encounters, Clair had with this woman she had come to let such things slide. Even finding the odd joke funny now and again.

It was only after Zava had returned with the envelope and stated that she had no questions that Clair began to prepare herself for the worst. When Zava had no questions to ask but a smile on her face that things got 'strange'. The woman was a harlot, a woman of the night and she was dangerous when she had something stirring that head of hers. Just what was she thinking up for poor Clair? What kind of twisted, perverted thought was brewing! "promise me to show that smile of yours more.".......

Clair let out a soft sigh of relief when she heard what was being asked of her. It wasn't that bad of a deal four hundred gold coins just for smiling a little more, ha easy. Or so she thought, in actual fact the harder she tried to smile the more terrifying she became. Her eyes held a deadly focus, her lips curved in an arc that made her look irate and all in all between her concentration level and facial expression the aura she was emitting became much more serious and worrying for those around. And some would have sworn the woman couldn't have gotten any more terrifying!

After a few seconds of holding her smile, Clair let out yet another sigh saying "This I cannot do, I will have a guard bring the money later tonight when you're finished with business. If that is all you have to discuss, I have a town to erase". Clair spoke casually but with seriousness in her tone. Erasing towns from the map was somewhat of a speciality of hers, all she needed now was the envelope and she could begin.
Iskandar Iskandar

Interactions: Emmi Emmi
Mentions: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14

b8437f80e1e1cbff05c698d7f9cbda2b.jpg
Alexandria merely remained quiet as the rebellious teenager fired away insults and statements at her. Alexa made sense, but let her emotions and past control her too much. At least that was Alexandria's take away from the verbal lashing she had received. She heaved a sigh and got atop her horse, looking down on the two before pulling up her hood, "Very well. I shall leave you two alone. I merely wished to help."

Alexandria guided her horse to turn around and was about to leave before Eren, the boy, yelled and told Alexa to stop. The laughter and comment Alexa soon followed up with angered Alexandria slightly, but the knight took in a deep breath and calmed herself. She turned around to look at the two, "Why wouldn't I help? It is a Knight's duty to help any and everyone in need." She felt Alexa eyeing her and observing her, and couldn't help but feel a bit awkward, "I suspect you two are headed to Marik. Just so happens I know my way to King Marik's as well as how to navigate the castle, but if you don't want that sort of help, as well on information about his allies... You'll end up dead."

Alexandria hopped on her horse and walked up towards the two, putting her hand out towards Eren and offered a smile, since he was the friendlier of the two, "Alexandria Von Wolf. Ex-Knight of England. Left once Marik betrayed my King. I intend to get my revenge soon. Nice to meet you two."

Mentions: Emmi Emmi
Interaction: Uasal Uasal

latest
Zava watched as Clair attempted to smile, but it obviously did not work out well for both Zava and Clair. The smile looked so forced and so sadistic, that it really wasn't a smile. Clair was trying too hard to smile and didn't let it come naturally like she would do during the meetings she and Zava would have. An odd and small smile here and there, one that was natural and cute.

Zava got up from the table and sighed before pouting at Clair, "No fun. That smile looked terrifying. Like you were about to torture someone or do some sadistic thing! You fail!" Zava crossed her arms and looked away, "Maybe I should just burn the information for such an awful smile." Zava shook her head as Clair attempted to obtain the envelope and say that Zava would receive the money tonight.

"Not so fast! You need to make up for that awful attempt of a smile, Clair." Zava turned on her heel and was going to poke Clair's cheek but didn't, she would rather not lose a finger, "Hmm. Oh!" Zava's eyes sparkled, "I know how you can make up for that pathetic display. Tell me about... uh... what was her name. Grace! Yes, the girl with cutesy outfits and pink hair. She intrigues me quite a bit." Zava's lips curled into that mischievous smile of hers once again.

4d5b8d7245951109473067f656c17921.png

latest

Clair thought she had gotten away with it but unfortunately, Zava reeled her right back in with yet another request for information. This time, however, Zava was searching for information that had nothing to do with herself, the king or politics. It was most certainly a first for Clair. Perhaps there was some meaning behind the question somewhere within the harlot's mind but to Clair, the information was of little importance. So little she had almost forgotten the girl entirely having only met her in passing once beforehand.

Taking a stand Clair began to wander around the room, inspecting the assortment of goods Zava had for sale as she thought on the subject, speaking in an unsure tone Clair responded "The girl, If I remember correctly, is the daughter of quite a wealthy family. A family that is somewhat known for their charity and respected by both the working class and nobles. She, however, is nothing all that special, she posses a unique taste for clothing but as far as I know, she has no magical capabilities or traits that really stand out. Of course, that's a granted anyone bearing magic as of late is either imprisoned, dead or, in your case, protected by the king and his court for various reasons."

With that said, Clair moved to pick up a bible in strangely good condition considering it's location. brothels weren't exactly the most religious of places but none the less Clair simply found it interesting for a split second before returning the book to it's resting place. It was after this that she picked up an odd-looking cylindrical mace forged with a fleshy material. Swinging it around briefly Clair let out a frustrated sigh "How can you sell such a faulty good? This mace would slay no man!" With that said Clair quickly discarded the instrument and moved stand in front of Zava completely confused by the woman's reaction to her previous statement "Surely I can have my intel now? I know nothing more of this girl, she lives in the manor just on the outskirts of the western gate. Pay it a visit if you wish to know more"

Iskandar Iskandar

Cadegan Mac Morrigan
Mentions: Caroline Matharnach ( SidTheSkid SidTheSkid )

Joe Ro'ani.png

Huh...She thought he was flirting with her? Cade blinked a few times to let that thought process. He refers to nearly every woman as love, this wouldn't be the first. Plus, she's Scottish, don't she know that every male damn near calls a woman love? You know what, nope, so much nope, Cade wasn't even gonna ponder going down that route. She seemed to be enjoying herself during her monologue, the damn witch obviously loved to hear herself talk. Using his pinky to clean out his ears, Cade paid zero attention to Caroline's intentions to break him in like a 'horse', per her analogy. Pulling his pinky out and observing it, Cade flicked the earwax off just in time to hear the witch finish her tirade.

Hearing something about struggling, Cade finally glanced up to see the woman slice her palm open, much to Cade's surprise, then let the blood drop to the floor. Just as Cade was about to question why she did that, a crimson miasma of magic expelled throughout the area, before some 'it' appeared on front of him. By Lugh's Light that was one ugly sunnavabitch. It didn't help the f#cker was breathing all over Cade, its foul stench invading his nostrils like a vengeful army. Cade sighed as he began patting himself down, miraculously cleaning himself of the undead flesh and blood covering him. Cade took his hat off and dusted it off, before placing it back on his head, a 'i'm so done with today' look on his face.

"You know what tits for days? I was willing to let bygones be bygones, considering your soldiers gave me a somewhat proper scrap, but now," Cade started stretching in place at this point, rotating his arms, bending his knees, and finally hopping in place, only to settle with a vicious glare towards the monster, "Now I gotta be belligerent. Cause your piss stain of a creature keeps breathing on me. And I don't appreciate that, savvy?" A sudden wave of pressure fell upon the chamber as Cade glared at the monstrosity, exerting his King's Will to this lesser creature. It was as if the monster had come face to face with a beast that was well above its hunting grounds. Too late to back out now.

Moving at a velocity fast enough to cause a wave of cracks to shoot out along the floor, a loud 'BOOM!' filled the chamber, indicating the burst of speed Cade had shot off at. He seemed to have vanished for a few seconds, only to appear in front of the beast, slightly above it, as if almost hovering in the air. His right fist reared back and an steely gaze etched on his visage. Shooting his right fist forward in a devastating punch, you could feel the air be blown back like a cannon had been fired. The speed and weight behind the fist was strong enough to down most royal frigates and cave in a mountain or two.

"Clench your teeth bastard. This is gonna hurt" Cade said, his voice calm but with hidden rage, as his fist seemed to let off jetstreams, heading straight for the monster's forehead and colliding with it powerful enough to send the creature flying.​

Mentioned: Emmi Emmi
Interactions: Uasal Uasal

latest
Zava merely nodded with great intrigue as Clair went on about Grace and her family and who she was. Seemed that she specifically was no one of major importance, but did come from an important family. Having the King's protection was also good and did typically mean that you were valuable in some degree. Zava watched as Clair continued to walk around the room and look at the various objects and items that Zava normally had for sell, "I see. Well. Thank you for informing me about her. Also, can you really say she has a unique choice in clothing? Just look at your clothes... Oh never mind. Anyway, I suppose you've done your part of the de-"

Zava stopped immediately and began to burst out into a loud laughter as Clair began to swing the "odd-looking cylindrical mace forged with a fleshy material" and proclaim, "How can you sell such a faulty good? This mace would slay no man!"

"Clair, that is not a weapon... Well I suppose it could be, but it is not meant for killing." Zava grinned and walked up to her, putting a hand on the girls cheek before leaning in and whispering into her ear with a seductive tone, "Shall I show you what you use it for?" She blew into Clair's ear before leaning back and laughing once more. Zava grabbed Clair's hand and put the letter into it, "There you go. Have fun murdering those rebel scum." Zava paused and smirked, "Now, if you'll excuse me. Kindly get the hell out of here. I have other plans and customers to meet with. As well as a certain noble girl."

Interaction: N/A
Mentioned: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 (Ddraig) & Iskandar Iskandar (Aragon)

goldoni.regular.png
glam_affair2-1-jpg.385882
Gwyber looked around for a moment to see what she can wear to this fire banquet. If she was going to turn someplace or maybe someone into a popsicle, she had to do it in style. But a perk that she has learned to master over the years is that she can summon her armor whenever, and wherever she may be. Gwyber looked through her closet and picked out a dark blue bodysuit that had beautiful designs of gold on it, and a light blue cape went along with it. The best part of it was that the cape fell a little on her chest and it went up the neck to cover her mouth. Gwyber, went with the easiest outfit, she knew that she wouldn't have time to do all that changing. When she was done, she made her way to the main door and waited for Aragon. After Aragon had shown up, Gwyber said nothing to him and she ordered the guards to bring the horses around.

Both her and Gwyber had their own horses brought to them, Gwyber knew that it would take about 3 hours to get to Wales. She didn't complain at all, all she thought about was getting her turn at Ddraig. That was all she ever hoped for, and tonight was the night, she could feel it in her cold bones. Gwyber and Aragon for the last 30 minutes of riding, raced towards the city. They left the horses on the edge of the city before they entered in. There were no guards around and people, they were probably all at the castle celebrating.

Gwyber made her way down to The Red Dragon's castle, she remained low for the time being and decided to look around all the different vendors. As she walked through, she got stares from most of the townsfolk at Wales. They were intrigued by her stark white hair until Gwyber picked up people whispering about how a couple of years ago a woman with white hair terrorized this town and nearly took out the whole town in ice. Gwyber had a mischievous smirk appear on her face when she made her way to the castle. She could hear the sound from the festivities increasing, louder and louder.

Gwyber could smell the ash in the air, and that was when she knew Ddraig was near. "Mhm, it has been long..." she thought to herself as she remembered how she nearly destroyed this town and froze its people in ice and blood. It brings back old memories for Gwyber.

8e87fffd7da3410579ae26ad75c7590e.jpg

anime_devushka_gotika_glaza_15108_1024x768.jpg

Interacting w/: Alexa day
Mentioned: ( Emmi Emmi )

it was finally the chance for her. arazel had left the safety of her forest home in bran-bai forest three days prior to her plans actual time of execution. she was planning it. in every detail. being bran-bai was completely empty after a tragedy had taken away all those she ever knew and loved. arazel had grown quite accustomed to the silence and environmental sounds. having prepared along the way. gathering resources and the other absolute necessities . she had arrived at the castle town of irelands king. though she gave a soft hiss to herself. unlike most she has heard tale about from the whistles and calls of birds. arazel most strongly found a great distaste in the king. she never understood why kingdoms would fight one another over something as simplistic as a section of land. . nor did she understand why they would mercilessly slaughter everyone with fire and metal. but she was determined. arazel had lost her most valuable weapon. the blood soul. a scythe of great power arazel forged herself. when and how she managed to do so was not yet clear. as she had been alone for most of her life. and there had been no one left alive in her family to teach her.

as she entered the town. using her speed to combine with stealth. arazel made her way towards the armory. where she had last suspected her scythe would be. she wanted to get it back. as it was the only thing left in her life that remotely reminded her that she was still alive. that she alone could fight for her family. to avenge her family despite the fact that the war that was responsible had long since been passed.

after winding through many of the towns twists and turns. as well as a few rooftop runs, arazel had finally reached the armory she was searching for, an armory that holds and sells weapons armors, as well as other goods and gear not found in other markets.. she approached the back entrance. where tthe newly acquired selections would be stored. and had found that the main door was guarded by four human men. they were rather large men. but well fit for taking down any unwanted customers such as arazel. she knew what she was after though. and so she decided now was the time to take back what was rightfully hers. she had used a small amount of her blood magic. with only enough strength to knock a man such as the guards unconscious. she laid herself low to the rooftop shingles on a nearby shop. and whispered as she smiled. "iceblood, sub zero" arazel was somewhat different hen it came to using her magic. no matter what the situation was. as it was a custom for her. she took to naming the spells and attacks she would cast as it helped her remember them for when she needed them in future occurences and or battles she may be put through. one by one. each guard fell unconscious. when the fourth guard had fallen. or rather slumped to the ground. she began to make her rounds. entering the shops store room. arazel could see that the goods in the store room were no doubt from all four kingdoms. but she shook it off. she had to act now before the guardsmen would come around. she made her way through the many corridors of shelves before finally finding her most valued possession, blood soul, a scythe of intricate and unique design. a design that has been lost to the ages after the tragedy. she immediately sprang over to the display case that held her scythe. and using a small bit of fire to heat the glass. the glass shattered. she grabbed her scythe. which became slightly smaller to accomodate her size.

the guardsmen of course had not stayed unconscious for as long as arazel would have liked. and already they began to shout and holler for arazel to stop. she had begun to run back from the same area she came from. the forests. as she memorized the path that would take her back to bran-bai.as she had been running. she did not know where and WHO she was going to run into. it looked to be a girl . in what to arazel was the outfit of an assassin of some sorts. but by the time she noticed her. arazel had already slammed into her. she did not mean to of course. the four guardsmen chasing her down shouting the usual "stop thief" had been ringing loudly. arazel sat up, stood up and brushed herself off. glaring at the individual she just slammed into. using some of her magic arazel made her scythe a bit smaller. so she could holster it as if it were a dagger rather than a scythe. she simply stared at her. she never really seen other people since most of her life she had stayed within the empty forest of bran-bai. though she would not doubt if there were stories telling tale of a girl known as "the twister of dreams".

Interactions: sprouhtt sprouhtt
Mentions: None​

latest
Aragon hoped off his horse after he had of course won the race between himself and Gwyber. He boasted for a moment, but went oddly silent soon after. He would follow Gwyber toward the city and continue to remain silent. The town was eerily silent and no one was really residing in it, most likely due to the festival being held at the castle. Soon enough the two made it to the castle, and laid low for a while, looking at all the stalls and vendors.

Aragon smirked as everyone looked at Gwyber and began to whisper about her, some of the villagers were obviously fearful of her, "My dear beast! It appears you have caught the attention of the townsfolk! Some even seem frightened of you! Ha-Ha! Seems fitting for one such as you!" His voice rang through the area, and the people's attention soon drifted towards him. The two made it out of the sea of vendors and stalls, and Aragon faced back toward them. He took off his hat and bowed, "Ladies and Gentlemen! The show shall be starting soon! You all will have first row seats to an epic that will regale you for the rest of your lives! Enjoy!" Aragon turned around to catch up to Gwyber, waving his hat at the sea of people. He began walking next to her, "Do make this a good show for the people! Make them laugh! Make them cry! Have them feel despair, and hope! For these magnificent people are our audience for tonight's play!"

Last edited:
bfd1be90b3dc41fbc6aae119a4cd16b1-d5kuv96.jpg
349d053a9f8c694258ec3869cfe34132.png

Mentions: boo. boo.
Interaction: AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath

Uisce lifted her baggy hood over her head as soon as she reached her destination, her silver hair cascading over her shoulder and out from her hood. Ferinis, a small port town near the border of Scotland and England. While not many would approach her here, too lost in their own interactions, it was a precaution she took more often then not. This time, her visit was not a recreational one, but one of business. While usually preferring to leave the various creatures under the water to their own devices, one particular dispute was getting out of hand. She had heard that a clan of selkies and clan of kelpies were disputing over hunting grounds. While not typically an issue, the disputes were coming far too close to the shore for her comfort. And so she called for a representative of both to meet her.

“I have journeyed long to answer your summons, my Lady, as you have ordered. What is it that you would say to me?” The elderly man said, kneeling before her. Uisce's deep blue eyes softened and she reached for the man's shoulder, pulling gently. "There is no need to kneel, my friend." She smiled, pulling her hood off. "Come, walk with me while we await the other." She called softly as she made her way through the market, eyeing the merchants and customers sprawled throughout, utterly indifferent to the young white-haired woman and older man beside her. "How have you been? It has been many years since I last saw you, if my memory serves me right. You were but a young stallion then." She teased, grinning at the man, her blue eyes sparkling with delight.

Hope.png
  • (Location: The Lost Sailor's Cavern, Shores of Scotland. )(Mood: Nervous.)
    (Mentioning: Cadegan Morrigan YungJazz YungJazz )

Caroline could barely contain herself! Pandemonium of catastrophic proportions was a-foot, at first hand would she hungrily spectate a swollen-headed hero's tragic downfall nevertheless single-handedly subjugated by yours truly, The Blood Queen's victory was foreshadowed even before this battle had taken place! Cadegan didn't really envisage for things to be this easy, did he? Tsk, brave-hearted but unquestionably foolish for thinking that he stood even a smidgen of a chance to begin with, battalions of undead warriors was solely child's play compared to Caroline's magnificent beast whom towered Morrigan's physique, completely shadowing his outline with its own colossal form. "Hm, speechless? I'd be too. You see Cadegan, those doddering weaklings you faced earlier were only a preliminary test! They only scratched the surface of what I am truly capable of." Never did she find anything so enjoyable, it was as if she could almost taste that undeniable despair clouding his judgement. Wiping that ludicrous mien off his face was clear indication of the events to follow, Caroline graciously stood, leaving the seat of her garnished throne to merely gawk in dominance at his toothy smirk vanishing from his baffled expression. "Giving up? Not surprising. You're the first to make it this far, no-one has ever sampled a fair percentage of my unparalleled magic! Even with your unconditional surrender, I applaud your eff-."

She paused, promptly flickering her visage back at an uninterested Cadegan. This stuck-up bastard actually had the nerve, the audacity to disregard everything she had just said?! Did he not register the fact that she held his weightless life by that of a damn string? She could actually feel her blood pressure rising up to her brain from this insufferable fool jeeringly cleaning out his ears along with nonchalantly brushing off all the clutter from his outfit. "Are you even listening to me?!" Caroline annoyingly bellowed before being hushed by his interrupting voice, nearly bursting a blood vessel in her eye from hearing "Tits for days" soon becoming flushed with a rosy demeanor and covering herself up with a florid quilt that she'd stolen from one of the many trashed vessels along the shoreline. If it weren't for the fact that he'd be a useful subordinate she would've considered having that hideous beast of hers swallow him in one gulp, nevertheless she bit her lower lip in patience as it was only a matter of time before he would cave under the pure strength of...Koosh! Without so much as a hint of warning a surge of wind exploded within the confines of the Blood Queen's chambers, debris flew everywhere at the extreme force of his unshakable will. "W-what?" Caroline's maw dropped anxiously, eyes like windows to her soul, nervously fabricating a faint force-field around her body in an immediate response to Cadegan's power.

Impossible! There was no way that this human-looking person was this strong. However the perception of undeniable power went unnoticed by the abomination which only bared its disgusting grooved teeth at the Pirate King. Maybe, just maybe he was bluffing? It's not like he could actually lay even so much as a dent into the heavily armored carapace of this creature's skin. Oh but she was wrong, a screeching howl emptied itself from the hefty lungs of the monstrosity as it charged directly at Cadegan, unaware of its swift doom. Suddenly another thunderous wave of pressure rocked through the cavern like a volcanic eruption, Cadegan's fist was an unstoppable force as it collided with the beast's forehead, ferociously crumpling its cranium like a piece of paper before bouncing it off Caroline's force-field and creating massive cracks across the magical shield's defenses. "You're definitely not human, you can't be... D-don't think you've won so easily! This is nothing! I will show you the true immeasurable strength of the Matriarch!" Sickening laughter pried out from her throat as Caroline's blood magic dispersed from her open wound and into the atmosphere, draining her magical energy completely. "Prepare yourself for an excruciating death!" Upon raising her hands towards the skies above, thick miasma bombarded itself against Cadegan's body in a desperate attempt to squeeze the life out of him. Yet surprisingly before it could even touch his skin it disappeared, even the force-field she was hiding behind was rendered useless once it vanished, Caroline had exhausted herself. Sensations of concern and restlessness emerged on her face as she stepped back behind her chair. "Ha-ha I was just joking about hurting you and everything! You really are the King of Pirates.. Heh, heh.. Please, please don't kill me!" She cried out, concealing herself behind her throne in a panic. This wasn't happening, sure she's done some horrible things in her life but she didn't want to die! Shaking and clearly distressed, Caroline peaked out from the side of her throne only to 'eep' at his terrifying presence.

Last edited:
Alessandro:
Interaction: A L M O S A L M O S

6f46f94056bd1077440040914a363ce3--dracule-mihawk-roronoa-zoro.jpg

"Holy fuck this is my song!"
Yelled the drunken Frenchman as he began to chug yet another mug of delicious alcohol before wiping his face. So far everyone seemed to have enjoyed his little party as they continued to dance and drink to their hearts contempt. Dozens of drunken men and women danced, laughed, and some had even passed out from the over consumption of alcohol. 'Pshh. Lightweights' he thought to himself. In reality there was another reason why he held a little party in this location. It was almost time to initiate his little plan as Alessandro began to mentally prepare himself repeating the lines in his head as if he were in a play. This little plan, or as most people label it as a "scam", was one of the few ways Alessandro became such a well known mercenary back in his home of France. A bunch or ruffians would soon enter and began terrorizing the simple folk only for a brave and devilishly handsome swordsman would come in and save the day. Tales of his deeds when then flock the lands and then much higher nobility would soon higher him due to his unquestionable skill. While is scam was fake his skill was real and he proved this time and time again to worthy challengers from all over the lands.

However, when gazing over the happy little bunch came in sight an incredibly sober and fair looking man. Who had been starring towards his general direction for who knows how long. Next to him lied an untouched mug of freshly poured whiskey which quickly took hold of the Frenchman's full attention. "You gonna finish that pretty boy" he said pointing towards the mug before quickly taking hold of it not waiting for an answer. "Eh you were too slow to answer. So I'll gladly help myself" he said laughing obnoxiously before taking a small sip. Alessandro continued to stare back at the man a smile overtaking his face. This man surely was no regular as Alessandro would have recognized his face. And it was clearly obvious this man was not apart of the common folk that resided in these simple farmlands, and he certainly wasn't one of the ruffians he had hired to cause trouble around the tavern. A hearty loud amount of laughter escaped his lips as the gaze between the two continued.

"So what do you wanna know?"
He asked keeping a large grin over his face. "Ah come on you didn't think I was stupid did ya? A man with such noble and fair looks such as yourself simply can't be a simple native to these surrounding small villages. The closest city is over twenty miles away and there's no way you simply came here for a drink. If you were just a humble traveler you would have been carrying much more on your person then you are currently. And the sheer fact you decided to come towards an obvious foreigner means you're either looking for information.......or a good time" he said chuckling as he slurred his words making them quite hard to understand. "So which is pretty boy? You looking for knowledge or for a good time? The second option is sadly out of the question. Can't have these lovely maidens bashing me across the head for taking a man with your looks" He said laughing at his own joke before taking another sip of the delicious whiskey the mysterious man had brought to him.

Hunoma:
Interacting: sprouhtt sprouhtt Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14
Mentions: Uasal Uasal

DJdrFFQU8AA1oO6.jpg

"Thank you my lord and my grace. I will not disappoint again" Hunoma softly replied as he continued to keep his head down and remained on his one knee.. It was obvious that the king was attempting to keep him separated from Gwyber as being her servant made him a small hassle to deal with if he were to make a sudden move towards her. And to pair him with Clair was even more clever as now there was no way he could warn the small group of rebels and allow them to escape. Hunoma indeed murdered several men and women in the name of the king, but it was to continually earn his trust to where he would one day be allowed to travel with Gwyber and discover her reasons for turning into such a monster. He was uneasy of the whole situation as if questioning his very reason for even attending this little meeting and continually serving such an evil man. His fist began to clench through the sheer thought of having to be paired with Clair as he was certain whoever those poor souls were had no chance of survival at this point.

However, the mere sound of Gwyber's voice had brought him confront as it reminded him why exactly he was here. He needed to turn her ways around before it was too late. Even if he were to fall into a dark despair turning Gwyber back to herself could put an end to the evil king's corrupt rule over the lands and bring peace among the nations. She was his and his tribe's goddess and they couldn't allow her to fall down a darker path then she had already found herself in. His head raised slightly upon hearing the sound of a familiar voice which was of something he despised with all of his being. Aragon was a man that Hunoma only had spiteful thoughts of finding him not only despicable, but highly irritating as well. The way a man of his stature spoke to Gwyber angered Hunoma finding his disrespect unforgivable. However, even with all his built up spite towards the man he couldn't allow himself to feel. He couldn't allow anger to take over his body in fear of a repeat of his greatest mistake. Anger would never be allowed to take control of his body. Not ever again. He simply remained slightly listening to the mans ignorant words before rising to meet the gaze of the king as his body began to illuminate a blue glow that was clearly visible by even the normal human eye. "It shall be done. And with haste my king" he replied before shifting his glance towards Gwyber. "I will not fail my Grace" he said softly before taking off at blinding speeds.

The location of where he would be meeting up with Clair was a simple one. It was a giant oak approximately two miles from Zava's hideout where she was currently discussing a little business deal. Hopefully Hunoma would be able to distract Clair and convince her that he alone was enough for this mission, however, this would be quite difficult as Clair often took joy in the murdering of rebels. A sigh escaped his lips as he continued his rush towards their rendezvous point thinking of an excuse he could probably give. There was no lying to her and there was no way he could warn the others beforehand without the necessary knowledge that only Clair will have possession over. It was looking grim at this point. Grim to where he would once again have to add burden to his existence by shedding even more blood across the beautiful lands for the corruption of a single man. For a moment his sorrow had taken over causing him to slow down and emit a black aura that replaced his blue one. Shaking his head he focused his emotions silently repeating several words to himself. "Inner peace, serenity, control the flow" he whispered to himself as his blue aura began to return as his speed began to once again significantly increase.

Last edited:
orithius-jpg.387064

N á d ú r - O r i t h i u s - W y r m w o o d
orithius-bottom-jpg.387065

Ambiance : Inside the Inn
Interaction : Alessandro Haka Haka
Mention : Ddraig

Nádúr smiled at the young man. Pretty boy? That was a new one. He sat back in his chair and picked up his drink, taking a sip... not reacting for a good few seconds, eyes never leaving Alessandro's eyes. After having the other stew for a few moments, Nádúr's smirk increasing in size as the other became more and more fidgety - before finally nodding his head to the side, further showing his amusement at the other. "If... If I had wanted a good time. I would have taken it." He spoke in a deep voice, much more so than any elf normally would have been able to manage. A warm, honeyed baritone that cut clear through the noise around them. The slurring of the other irritated him slightly, but not as much as the stench of cheap alcohol on his breath. Not that he could not make out what was being said. A few thousand years in the company of the Welsh dragon had refined his comprehension to an art.

"And since I am so, utterly, predictable - And I have not taken anything... or anyone yet - I must be after information as you say." Every word was spoken slowly, enunciated perfectly - drawing out the sentence as much as possible, as one of Nádúr's eyebrows rose in challenge at the attention of the other. "Being such a worldly man such as yourself... you must know that there is great reward in entertaining the musings of the gentry and gentry-like." He sat up slowly, his tongue running across his bottom lip for a fraction of a moment - tasting the air. Adrenaline? Testosterone? Anticipation? He could taste the coiling of Allesandro's nerves, the sweat on his palms. Feel the air moving into his lungs. Nádúr looked towards the door for a moment, faster than most could perceive, before boring once more into the eyes of Allesandro. "So... why don't you entertain this pretty boy with some information, and we might avoid the need for entertainment thereafter. Tell me why a Frenchman is sitting in an Irish bar?
" His smirk became a gentle, easy smile as he sat back once more - taking a gulp of the firey whiskey, normally enough to put any man on their ass, before refilling his glass, holding out the bottle with a raised eyebrow towards the Frenchman.

Last edited:
Marik Lancaster
Marik stayed silent while the others left the room. Hiding his rage until the doors had closed. The second they the black veins reappeared, and Marik grabbed the table and flipped it, sending it careering into the wall and shattering, food and wine spilling all over the wall. He turns to the two guards at the door "What are you standing there slack jawed for?! Fetch the maids and clean this mess up before I add you to it!". Before the guards left, he called after them, "Before you do that bring me one of the rebels from the dungeon! I have need for entertainment!".

Marik waited patiently for the guards to return with the old kings captain who had already been through quite an ordeal. He was thrown to his knees in front of Marik. Marik crouched down in front of the man so that they were face to face, "Now, David, I still have use for you, I wish for you to tell me where that bitch of a knight you o'so praised upon my arrival. My men cannot seem to find her and I wish to... ally... myself with her before she becomes a threat". The Man, David looked up at Marik, fear in his eyes, "I know nothing my King, she fled the castle upon the death of Edward. I know nothing, I swear to you on my children's life!". Marik sighed and stood, "Well yes, that might have been effective. Were they not already hanging from the front of that shack you call a home. They make much better wind chimes than they do humans, do you not agree?". Marik watched as the mans eyes filled with tears, "NO! This cannot be! You monster! He was but a lad!", Marik smiled widely at hearing the despair in the mans voice.

Marik stood back, eyeing the man as he wept for his lost family. His smile becoming wider by the second. "Oh do not fear. You shall be joining them soon" The black veins appeared all over Marik, slowly spreading across his body and growing. Mariks skin turned an inky black, his hair receded into his scalp along with his nose and ears, his eyes turned a blood red, and his mouth widened so that it covered half of his face revealing large needle like teeth. Mariks Armour appeared to mould into his body, and his figure turned skeletal, his ribs protruding from his body. His arms grew in length and his fingers elongated with sharp nails at the end of them. The last part of his transformation involved four inky black tentacles spreading from his back, moving in and almost liquid kind of way. Davids face twisted in horror, he looked u at the once human king, "Wh-what in gods name are you?!". The man began scrambling for the door. A tentacle grabbed his leg and began to slowly drag him back towards Maik, "Oh nothing you could comprehend" Mariks voice was twisted and distorted. The other tentacles wrapped around the man and hoisted hims into the air so that he was facing down towards Marik, "I'm hungry David. Won't you do me one last service?". Mariks jaw opened wide, large enough to fit the mans head in, and began to lower the former captain down towards him.

The maids stood outside the door, pale faced as they heard a mans blood curdling screams, slowly becoming more and more muffled before eventually, stopping all together. After an unspecified amount of time Marik opened the doors to the throne room, wiping a small amount of blood from his lips with a handkerchief. One of the maids looked at Marik, her face green and vomited at his feet. Marik put his hands on the woman's cheek and wiped the dribble from her cheeks and smiled, "Oh my dear, you appear to have fallen ill. Maybe once you have completed your task you should take some time off from your duties?" Mariks smile faded as he walked away, giving one of the guards a knowing look, the man simply nodded. Marik continued walking and sighed, "A shame they were pretty too. Maybe I shall take a walk in the garden? It is a beautiful day after all".

Interactions: None
Mentions: Iskandar Iskandar (Alexandria)

Ddraig Pendragon
Ddraig had been heartily enjoying the festivities. He had drunk enough beer and whiskey to fell a giant, so was rather sloshed as the sun began to fall. He had continued his fire tricks, to the point where if the majority of others weren’t just as inebriated as him, he would have given away his identity. There were also stories now flying around the festival of a man who was eating fire as if it were a sweet cake.

Ddraig was dancing with a beautiful young woman, blonde hair and an amply proportioned body. His mind drifted to Uisce, his lost love, the Scottish dragon, Queen of the water, the most beautiful woman in all the isles. His mood turned sour, he had lost his love by his own hand. The white dragon, Gwyber had began a war with himself. He naturally retaliated but Uisce had not agreed with the extent he had, she had fled the country without telling Ddraig of her whereabouts leading Ddraig to fall into a deep despair, his heart aching to see her beautiful face again. Ddraig stopped dancing with the woman, he could not dance with another woman while his heart still lay at Uisce's feet.

Ddraig trudged over to a merchant and proceeded to purchase a large bottle of Scotch whiskey. He walked over to a small mound which he was able to sit upon and watch the festivities from. As the bottles content began to lower he felt a chill up his spine, one he had not felt in a long while. 'She couldn't be here. It must be his sombre thoughts and the alcohol toying with me' he thought to himself as he tried to shake off the cold shiver continuously up his spine.

Interactions: None
Mentions: sprouhtt sprouhtt Synastry Synastry

Last edited:
Alessandro:
Interaction: A L M O S A L M O S

6f46f94056bd1077440040914a363ce3--dracule-mihawk-roronoa-zoro.jpg

"Well I like long romantic walks in the forest, my favorite color is purple, I despise the color green, and I'm an alcoholic. Enough information for ya? Since you wanna know so much about this humble yet devilish handsome Frenchmen?" He said giving the pretty boy a devilish smile before taking a drink. The mysterious man was obviously after something. That particular something was still unknown to the Frenchman, but if he was going to find out what he was after he would need to dive into a new set of tactics. "As for me being here in good ol Ireland......I guess you can say I'm on a little business trip. For who remains to be later mentioned.....for the right price" he said smiling at the man. "And if you're offering the same amount you spend on hair products then maybe we can arrange a deal" he said teasing the man about his looks. Alessandro would need to quickly get information out of this mans mouth before his hired help arrived. Of course he would easily dispatch them and make himself look like a great hero and merely pretend to hurt them, but something was off about this man. Something dangerous. That is too say he wasn't scared enough to stop joshing him though.

"So baby face we gotta deal? Coin for information? Otherwise I'll need to cut this little conversation of ours short as the beautiful maiden over there keeps eyeing me and I'd rather not keep her waiting any longer" he said pointing at a young maiden with such a fair face. "Oh and I don't come cheap just to let you know. So if you think you can get such private info as easily as you think then you're even more foolish then your choice of clothing" he said smirking at him. Alessandro may have been a dirty scammer, but he was loyal to coin. In truth he'd sell out the king in a heartbeat if it meant obtaining even more riches to fill his greedy lost for coin, but that was indeed if the coin was enough.

Lazlo:

Interaction: OPEN​

e15d6be452db756a81d552b6b20b25f3.png

Lazlo and his fellow teammates had seemingly been waiting hours for a particular rich human man to come out his home. This man was well known for his mistreatment of other races and his shady business dealings with underground businesses. Lazlo had been preparing for this day for quite sometime finding an asshole such as this to be the perfect target for a little mischief. It was all planned out perfectly to say in the least. His teammates were perfectly placed in positions where the corrupt man would be easily overtaken and overwhelmed by their superior strength and numbers. After for what seemed like forever the man eventually walked out of his home in such beautiful and expensive looking clothing which only meant he was either going out for a business deal or a date. "Perfect" Lazlo said to himself as he began chuckling. The man continued further and further away from his house until he was perfectly in position for their ambush. Out of seemingly nowhere two beastkin popped out behind the man and began to tackle him to the ground. In their hands were thick rope that they quickly used to tie his hands behind his back laughing as the man struggled to break free. Lazlo quickly leaped into action placing a bag over the mans head.

"GET HIS PANTS" a voice called out in the distance. One of the original beastkin began chuckling to himself began to quickly remove the mans trousers and dress shoes while quickly placing the man's coin purse into his own pocket. A horse in the distance began to quickly make its way towards their location essentially stopping right in front of their little ambush. "Lets go we don't got much time!" said the horse rider who through them a piece of rope with one end already being tied around the horse. Lazlo and the others began to quickly tie his legs to the end of the rope tightly before quickly getting up signaling the horse rider to take off. As soon as the rider and the horse began to take off Lazlo and the others quickly followed in pursuit watching as the horse took off at a rather slow speed not wanting to seriously injure the man. Lazlo and the other began climbing up the buildings and used their physical abilities to essentially jump from building to building following the horse rider close until they met their desired location. As the town square began to come closer dozens of lively humans turned to meet the image of a cloaked figure slowly dragging a man with no pants by horseback. The rider soon turned and began to cut the rope releasing the human and quickly taking off before the man even realized what had happened.

Lazlo and his friends watched as the man finally struggled to get his hands free trying to keep their laughter as quiet as possible from the rooftops. Upon freeing himself and removing the bag that had covered his face. At the mere sight of his face came loud gasp from several bystanders as most had recognized who he was. Embarrassed the man quickly covered his private areas that were only covered by his underwear as he quickly began to take off back to his own which was a good distance away. The man only added more insult to injury when he tripped and fell flat on his face quickly attempting to pick himself up only to trip over his own feet yet again. Lazlo and the others had to place their hands over their mouths to prevent their outburst of laughter as the mere sight of this embarrassed and corrupted man was such a joyful sight indeed.

Upon traveling back to their home the beastkin began laughing to each other joking about the event that had just taken place. "That truly was the greatest thing ever. DID YOU SEE HIS FACE?" One of the beastkin who possessed reptilian like scales across his skin dangling his pants in the air as if it were a trophy. "Dude gotta say. This man was seriously looking to impress some honey. Dude's wallet is packed with coin" said the other with scarlet red fox ears. "Yeah. Serves him right. Yogi will be pleased with our success. After all we earned enough coin to help support some of the poorer families out in the big cities" Lazlo replied cheerfully towards his friends as they continued to wander further into the forest. "Anyways I'll catch y'all later. I'm going to go scout around our homes perimeter to make sure everything's clear. Dash is probably sleeping on patrol again. I'll catch up with y'all later" Lazlo replied waving his friends goodbye as he began to use his monkey-like acrobatics to climb the tall trees of the forest. He began jumping and swinging from the limbs using his incredible speed and athletic ability to travel from tree to tree seeing no intruders so far in his sight. "Huh. Quiet day so far. Usually there's to-" his sentence was quickly cut off from the snap of a rotted tree branch that of which he landed on causing him to quickly fall towards the ground. He attempted to catch himself on another tree branch, but it seemed as if his luck was quite poor today as it to had instantly snapped from his moment of impact. "Oh fuck me" he replied as he fell into a pile of prickly bushes almost immediately jumping out from the pain of the pointy needles. "Ow ow ow ow ow" he said irritably brushing himself off and removing a few thorns from his body and buttocks. They weren't large enough to draw blood or anything, but they sure did hurt like hell when they poke the hell out of you. "Man I hope no one saw that" he said to himself.

orithius-jpg.387064

N á d ú r - O r i t h i u s - W y r m w o o d
orithius-bottom-jpg.387065

Ambiance : Inside the Inn
Interaction : Alessandro Haka Haka
Mention : NONE

Nádúr kept his eyes trained on the other, not moving as he prattled on. When done the man preened, his chest puffed out and his chest and raised his chin in what he must have imagined being a rather impressive display. The dragon sighed very softly, breath barely grazing his lips as he again tasted the air, before he sat back, crossing his left leg over the other, turning his head to the side, before breaking his gaze for the first time since they met - obviously looking the body of the other over. As his silver eyes crossed every pane of exposed flesh, noting the faint lines developing next to the eyes, the faintest traces of grey in his hair, the skin... which still looked well maintained. But no longer as effortlessly maintained as it must have been in his youth... everything he noticed visibly changed his face. Starting from impassive... it slowly became... disappointed. As though he was appraising a piece of art, and had begun finding flaws in it. This went on for the better part of thirty seconds, before he picked up his glass again, sipping at it - while looking at one of the other patrons. Specifically, the girl Allesandro had noted earlier.

Then he spoke, again in his deep, clear voice - no longer looking at Allesandro, his eyes on the girl. "As I recall, I don't seem to have asked for your life story. You are right though... you wanted to annoy me with irrelevant information. What better to use than your own life." His eyes flicked back to Allesandro, before going back to his former target. "Do you think she is going to go for you? I mean... she has drunk enough. Even for you." He moved a strand of hair behind his ear, before continuing. "Don't you think she would enjoy me more though? You must have realised it over the last few years. The hangovers lingering evermore. The aches in your back after a night of trying to satisfy someone who you know is only offering you a pity fuck." His eyes flashed towards Allesandro. "You know... give the old horse one more ride before he can't get it up anymore." He looked at all the signs of the other ageing once more, obviously drawing attention to them. "Yet here I am - perfect. Absolutely perfect. Perfect body. Perfect hair. Perfect mind. I don't tire. I don't need rest. I can be as big or small as she needs me be. As strong or as weak as she finds most pleasurable. And I will remain so... forever." His eyes had trailed back to her, a small smile growing on his face. "If you don't die within the next ten years... your life is over anyway. You won't be as fast in combat as those who will replace you. You won't be as handsome as you imagine yourself to be at this moment. Everything you identify yourself as being now will slowly fade away - and you will be left with what? Gold? Enough gold to ignore the disgust on the faces of the discount whores who will take you?"

The dragon chuckled darkly, taking a deep breath, rolling his neck. "Is that why you are so expensive? Is that why you are so desperate for relevant information? Because you imagine it will offer you some sort of security?" Nádúr downed his drink once more, before refilling his glass. "What if I offer you an out? What if I offer you a second chance. You keep all your skills, and your money - and experience it all in a new, fresh body. Young once more... I could even extend your life. I could even extend it indefinitely." He took a sip, his eyes on the girl. "How much do you imagine that would be worth?" Another chuckle. "Or, I can just give you the gold, and you can take your chances." He breathed out once more, finally making eye contact with the young woman. She was nothing he wanted. Predictable, boring, simple-minded - and he would never actually do anything with her. But the threat was enough. It was less about the potential consequences and more about the implied reality behind the words. "So... again, what is a Frenchman doing in an Irish pub? In the middle of the day. A Frenchman who, no less, carries information he deems vital. So vital that he considers the price exorbitant. Secrets that pay for drinks all around... when most need to scrape together their weekly earnings to spend one afternoon in the pub. Secrets worth killing over. Secrets worth lives. The kinds of secrets dignitaries, militaries and royalty deal in." The smirk remained... but the threat did as well. Nádúr might not have known what the secrets were - but the other had given away that they were important. On a level that made it Nádúr's business, as it was passing through his domain.

Cadegan Mac Morrigan
Location: Lost Sailor's Cavern (Traveling from Throne Room to Nuada's Spear)
Mentions: Caroline Matharnach ( SidTheSkid SidTheSkid )

Joe Ro'ani.png
Are. You. Serious!?

Disbelief flowed throughout Cade's form as he stared at the former monstrosity that stood in front of him. It was now a splatter of, what Cade assumed was blood, and goo all along the cavern walls. The thing had the nerve to charge him and couldn't even take a single punch! IT WASN'T EVEN FULL STRENGTH!

"DAGDA'S BALLS! IT'S THAT F#CKING FORMORIAN FIGHT ALL OVER AGAIN!" Cade yelled out in frustration, clutching his head and ruffling his hair in irritation. Why the hell couldn't these damn monster's take a hit! This was a third time in a row this happened! Gods! No wonder his father said to hold back his strength against lesser creatures, they couldn't f#cking survive!

It was quite a comedic sight to see the infamous 'Pirate King', 'Storm Child', and 'Lord of Riches' wailing like a child who was told his play time was over. It didn't help that Cade had forgotten where he was for a few seconds and was now pacing back and forth, ranting like a child. A few more curses left his lips before his attention was finally snagged to Caroline, who was now staring at him in sweltering fear and pleading for her life. The poor thing even let out a small squeak when Cade's eyes seemed to snap back to her at full attention. Oh yeah, the blood witch. Cade had forgotten about her for a moment.

Exhaling a calming breathe of air, Cade was silent for a few seconds as he contemplated what to do. He could just kill her, for no one gets away with trying to off the Son of Morrigan and just lives to tell the tale...but her quivering and panicked sight stopped him from going down that route, wouldn't even put up a good fight, plus she was a woman and the old man said never to take a maiden's life unless truly crossed. The other option was....oooh, Cade liked that idea. Matter of fact; Cade LOVED that idea, he IS a pirate after all, THE Pirate by the confirmations of the men and women he had fought and battled with.

A cruel smile carved itself onto Cade's face as he sped over to Caroline's position with a quick 'whoosh'. Crouching down so that he was eye level to the witch, the cruel smile had become a mischievous grin as he pat the top of Caroline's head gently, "Don't worry love, I ain't gonna kill ya," In a sudden blur of motion, the Matriarch sudden found her hands and legs bound together by two separate pieces of rope (WHERE'D HE EVEN PULL THAT FROM!?) and hoisted like a sack over Cade's shoulder, all the while Cade was laughing like a bond villain, "I am, however, in need of a maid for Razor and my ship. Might as well be a witch maid! HA!" Cade began whistling a tune as he began trekking over to the hole he made in the wall, all the while carrying Caroline over his shoulder like she weighed nothing.

Feeling mischievous, Cade slapped Caroline's (well shaped in his opinion) rear with his left had, laughing all the while, "Always wanted a pretty crew member! Just couldn't find one who suited my tastes! Don't worry love, you'll adore your new accommodations and grow to see my crew as family. Of course, you're the only other human member! This is gonna be fun!"

He had just kidnapped Caroline Matharnach, The Blood Queen, The Matriarch, Ruler of the Undead, and was now forcing her to be part of his crew, this Pirate King was definitely crazy. Cade could already see the edge of Nuada's Spear, his grand vessel, and patted Caroline's ass once more for laughs, "Congrats Queenie! Welcome to the crew!" Cade's interest in Caroline was surely going to be the constant fuel for her stress in days to come.​

Last edited:
f2eaafd3c01762fe87a1f5f3d34b380e.jpg

Interacting with: Synastry Synastry
Mentioned: AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath

There was also the fact that Uisce, the great water-drake of Scotland, had requested her presence. Most assuredly not a small matter, and yet somehow Peigi had almost forgotten. It seemed impossible that she, out of many in her adoptive tribe, had been selected to settle a quarrel between her people the kelpie's. And yet here she was, just outside the small town of Ferinis, adjusting the sword across her back and pulling back her damp blonde locks. Faded paint was still decorating her face in old stripes and dots, she having applied them a good week ago for a clan meeting. Her grey eyes stared into the busy village, hesitation tugging at her feet for a moment before she stepped in, mingling with the marketplace crowds.

Peigi had never seen Uisce, but she had a feeling that she would know her when she saw her. From what older members of her clan had mentioned, she had a rather grand aura that was hard to miss. She was a dragon, after all. Something about her had to stand out. The young woman was distracted for a moment as she passed by weaponry stalls, where she caught sight of an arrangement of bow strings. Pausing, she let her fingers brush past them, longing in her eyes. But by the gods, they were costly. She would have to come back later and look for a better deal. Yet... Strings like these would see a great deal of use before they snapped. Peigi bit her lip in frustration before turning away. The strings would still be there when she came back. Hopefully.

The selkie returned to scanning the area, trying to pick out any unusual characters that might give her a clue as to where she was supposed to be meeting up. One thing that concerned her was meeting the opposite representative, the one that was supposed to symbolize Glasmuin. Their perception of Clan Ronmar was rather poor, seeing as they couldn’t even spare a yard of fishing waters while the selkies suffered from a shortage of fish. Any that could be found were too small and thin to provide for an entire clan. Those selfish seahorses were so far up their own asses it was a wonder they could catch anything. For as long as Peigi could remember, kelpies had looked down on her own kind, simply because they liked human company now and then.

Peigi’s eyes finally caught sight of long white hair and an intricate blue gown. That was her, she was sure of it. And sure enough, she was speaking with an older man, who she immediately assumed was the kelpie. Her eyes narrowed, but nevertheless, she neared the two. Bowing at the waist, she looked up at Uisce, her grey eyes sparkling.

“Ah hope ah’m not intruding, ma’am, but ah think you’re th’ one ah’m supposed ta be meetin’?” She flashed a look to the kelpie, a bit of a condescending look on her face, but she said nothing to him.

“I hope I’m not intruding, ma’am, but I think you’re the one I’m supposed to be meeting?”

Aldair Wave-Rider

Mentions: None
Interacts: Uisce ( Synastry Synastry ), Peigi ( boo. boo. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

full
A little bit of Aldair’s irritability crumbled under the woman’s gracious words and when he managed to force a smile in return, a hint of affection softened the hard lines of his brow. The dragon had been the queen of their waters for generations and had been a kindly and just leader, even if she didn’t understand the hard realities of life sometimes. Aldair respected and admired her, even liked her, but he couldn’t shake the frustration he was feeling about being called away from his people at this time. But protocol prevented him from voicing his full thoughts until the proper time.

He thought back to Clan Glasmuin. Would his people be able to endure this latest difficulty? They had survived hunger and war in the past, certainly. Life was hardly ever easy, but the trials had taught them strength and resilience, as well as a self-sufficiency that they valued greatly. To have to bring these struggles to an outsider, then, to have to accept help from a stranger was a difficult task for their pride to swallow, even if that stranger was the kindly sea-dragon. Yes, Aldair believed they had the strength to survive even this, but there was still a small voice of doubt that forced him to swallow his pride for their sake.

“I… have been better, my Lady.” he responded, shifting a bit with the discomfort of the admission. He wouldn’t have admitted it to most other people, of course, for he was ever loath to show weakness. But it would have been wrong to lie to Uisce, and besides, he suspected she would know anyway.
“These are difficult times, as I am sure you know well. But they will be endured, as they have in the past and ever will.”
As the woman gently teased him, Aldair allowed himself a small chuckle. He typically was far from amused with jabs about his age, but it was clear that she meant no malice and it would be boorish to take offence. Besides, her rule stretched far back beyond living memory, long before even Aldair’s grandfather had remembered. She must have been truly ancient, though she showed little sign of it.
“It has been indeed, since the time of old Thyron, I believe. Time is a swift steed, though I believe I can outrun it for some years yet.”
He glanced at her and nodded with a gracious smile.
“But I believe you left it far behind many years ago, my Lady. May it never gain upon your fins.”

At that moment, a new voice interrupted their conversation and Aldair turned to see a young woman with faded paint on her face. She mentioned being summoned to meet with Uisce, so he assumed she must be the selkie he’d heard about. His face darkened and a frown tugged at his mouth as he looked at the stranger with frank appraisal. This was the one chosen to represent Ronmar? He was going to have to negotiate with a little girl? She couldn’t have been half his age, hardly a representative worthy of his dignity and status as Chief. He gave Uisce a sideways glance, half expecting her to shoo the child away. Surely there must be some mistake.

But she did not send her away, and the child even had the impertinence to look at him with disdain. He returned the look with an ironic smile and overly-polite nod of the head, inwardly seething at the insult. A strange scent reached him and he wrinkled his nose slightly as his eyes narrowed further. The stranger smelled even more of land-folk than usual. But then, didn’t all selkies?

Last edited:

353bc3e80066c2fd36e97ff384a873f8.jpg
The knight turned around to look at the two, "Why wouldn't I help? It is a Knight's duty to help any and everyone in need. I suspect you two are headed to Marik. Just so happens I know my way to King Marik's as well as how to navigate the castle, but if you don't want that sort of help, as well on information about his allies... You'll end up dead."

Alexa pursed her lips. She seems promising, at least.

The woman hopped on her horse and walked up towards the two, putting her hand out towards Eren and offered a smile, since he was the friendlier of the two, "Alexandria Von Wolf. Ex-Knight of England. Left once Marik betrayed my King. I intend to get my revenge soon. Nice to meet you two."

Alexa snickered. "'Von Wolf'? Who would do that to you--"

"Eren Bennet. You'll have to excuse Alexa, she wasn't taught any manners growing up." Eren interrupted, holding out a hand to stop Alexa from talking. "Tch." Alexa started. The magic user stared at Alexandria. "Alexa Day. Are you satisfied?"

She took a deep breath. "Alright, fine. We'll accept your help. However, if you decide to do anything fishy, your head will roll in an instant."

Eren smiled. "Good. Now, Ms. Von Wolf, we're planning on--"

Before Eren could explain wait they were doing, Alexa felt something bump against her. "What the fuck?" she snarled, and looked at the person who bumped into her. She appeared to be a female.

"Stop! Thief!" A man's voice screamed echoed in the air.

I'm pretty sure I haven't stolen anything.

Yet.

The black haired female looked at the girl, a huge grin on her face. "Ah, I see. So, you must be the thief they're after." She glanced at Eren. "I'm sure she's foreign. I know every single criminal in Wales. But, she none of them." Eren grinned, looking at the couple of men who arrived.

"I guess we gotta protect our own kind." He said, smiling. Alexa's lips curled into a mischievous smile. She unsheathed her katana. "Yo, Eren, how many do you think you can take on?"

Mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar bloodfire bloodfire || Interacting With: Iskandar Iskandar bloodfire bloodfire

Ookurikara.full.1879225.jpg
The knight turned around to look at the two, "Why wouldn't I help? It is a Knight's duty to help any and everyone in need. I suspect you two are headed to Marik. Just so happens I know my way to King Marik's as well as how to navigate the castle, but if you don't want that sort of help, as well on information about his allies... You'll end up dead."

Eren coyly smiled. True, true. But, we have ways.

The woman hopped on her horse and walked up towards the two, putting her hand out towards Eren and offered a smile, since he was the friendlier of the two, "Alexandria Von Wolf. Ex-Knight of England. Left once Marik betrayed my King. I intend to get my revenge soon. Nice to meet you two."

Alexa snickered. "'Von Wolf'? Who would do that to you--"

"Eren Bennet. You'll have to excuse Alexa, she wasn't taught any manners growing up." Eren interrupted, holding out a hand to stop Alexa from talking. "Tch." Alexa started. The magic user stared at Alexandria. "Alexa Day. Are you satisfied?"

She took a deep breath. "Alright, fine. We'll accept your help. However, if you decide to do anything fishy, your head will roll in an instant."

"Stop, thief!"

Eren blinked and pursed his lips. He could've sworn he heard something. Meh. Probably my imagination. We haven't even stolen anything.

Yet.

Eren smiled. "Good. Now, Ms. Von Wolf, we're planning on--"

Before Eren could explain wait they were doing, someone--a girl--bumped into Alexa. "What the fuck?" she snarled, and looked at the person who bumped into her. She appeared to be a female.

"Stop! Thief!" A man's voice screamed echoed in the air.

Oh. It was real.

The black haired female looked at the girl, a huge grin on her face. "Ah, I see. So, you must be the thief they're after." She glanced at Eren. "I'm sure she's foreign. I know every single criminal in Wales. But, she none of them." Eren grinned and nodded, looking at the couple of men who arrived.

"I guess we gotta protect our own kind." He said, smiling. Alexa's lips curled into a mischievous smile. She unsheathed her katana. "Yo, Eren, how many do you think you can take on?"

He mocked counting hit fingers. "All of them," he said, unsheathing his katana as well. “What about you, Lexi?”

Alexa grinned, postitioning herself. “Me too. But, I want to give them a chance to run before heads roll.”

Mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar bloodfire bloodfire || Interacting With: Iskandar Iskandar bloodfire bloodfire

58b133f0eccd6ec759c3220f619a3e24d5b4f0e9_00.jpg

Cool%20Text%20-%20Caroline%20Matharnach%20272763604403119.png
  • (Location: The Lost Sailor's Cavern, Shores of Scotland. )(Mood: Fuming.)
    (Mentioning: Cadegan Morrigan, YungJazz YungJazz )

Curse this fateful day! She should've just constructed a mythical chateau out in Scotland's timberland like any other 'normal' witch. Oh but no! That wasn't ideal enough for someone of her 'regal' distinction, kidnapping sailors and stealing their treasure out of a freaking cavern seemed like the 'perfect' idea yet it was only necessary for a human-sized Atlas to stroll through without a care in mind, decimating countless soulless husks of animated flesh like it was nothing furthermore dismantling everything she worked so hard to build! Chunks of gravelly rubble descended as The Lost Sailor's Cavern quaked turbulently, its labyrinth-styled architecture splintering from the monumental concentration of energy polluting the now burdensome air from Cadegan's compact frame. If it weren't for maintaining a serious reputation she'd probably be cradling herself in a fetal position, mourning loudly over the loss of her inessential possession and being unable to accept the idea of failure. Mascara streamed lightly down her rosy cheeks as she experienced her heart beating rapidly, The Pirate King's juvenile temper tantrum was almost paralyzing to say the least. This unfamiliar sensation of foreboding death resonating from that man's ominous smile was tear-jerking. Nearly within the blink of an eye, Cadegan's form swished from one location to the next before coming into view, only a hand's reach away from The Blood Queen whom strayed her eyes fearfully away from his as he extended his arm outward. "No! Please!" Total shock broadened over Caroline's face after feeling not a harmful touch but a reassuring pat on the head from his rough mitts. M-mercy?

But why? She took every single chance to exterminate him but in return he exhibited no homicidal tendencies against her, only kindness, an emotion that felt so outlandish from her perspective. An instinct of instability shot through her body in a matter of seconds, only to look down and see herself tilting backwards with threads of rope binding her appendages. A shrill scream expelled from Caroline's lips as she fell, abruptly letting out a small "Oof!" as she was briskly heaved over his broad shoulder. "As if i'd be your maid! Do you even know who I am you foul-smelling bozo?" Damn him, this was unacceptable! She was a figure of importance and what was he? Some boneheaded pirate with a primate's knack for strength that's what, to think he would use her no more as a cleaning slave to scrub his fish-covered boat was enough to make her blood boil not to mention he was carrying her like some sack of flower. Then it happened, Smack! With one fell swoop of his hand he snapped his palm against her rear-end. Various shades of red crawled across her skin like ants as she yelped in resentment. "You depraved worm! I am not a toy for your amusement, I shall make you suffer greatly for your insolence! Mark my words!" She roared in a furious response, wobbling back and forth on his shoulder as she desperately attempted to escape his grasp yet having her plump behind repeatedly patted once more as she continued to struggle. "Screw you!" Now kidnapped by the King of Pirates, Caroline is forced to endure a new life as a shipmate and maid to Cadegan. Soon to journey across the seven seas unwillingly by his side... Something was telling her that this was going to be a very long day.

mentioned with Emmi Emmi
interacting with: Emmi Emmi

ae3109a5471692dd0cede55422f6f18e.jpg

as the scene seemed to escalate. and the guardsmen had continued their pirsuit. arazel had finally decided to act. although she preffered to stay out of the affairs of those from the four kingdoms. arazel had somehow begun to think and consider the propability she was about to be involved with a great conflict of sorts in the near future. she stepped forward after brushing herself off. and drew the now tiny scythe. using her magic however. she managed to return her scythe to its original state. the scythe itself was definitely her own design. an ancient yet advanced design long lost to the current ages what arazel tends to call zyloran architect. she readied herself in a stance that indicated she would cut these guardsmen down if necessary, that she was not afraid to get blood on her hands. she began to ready her specialisation attack. since it would allow her to focus the attack into her scythe and take them all down at once. arazel stepped in front of the two strangers she had bumped into on her escape run. and simply smiled a bit to herself. "oh? i am sorry if i interrupted you..but please. i think i can handle myself in this matter easily..just stand aside strangers.." arazel was rather rude on her first meeting with alexa and erin. but being she was self taught in most of her life. it was to be expected from one such as herself. her scarlet eyes began to glow slightly as she had finished preparing her attack. and she simply whispered to herself with a smirk. "you know. i really do not take kindly to ones such as you humans taking that which does not belong to you. so why dont you stay down.? ......specialization....soulbeam of nova...."

arazel always spoke the name of her attack. it helped her remember them so she could use them in later battles or other situations. and she appeared to be right all along. she fired the beam from the end of her scythe. and moved it from a left to right sweeping motion. the guards were mortally wounded thanks to their armor suits. but the beam had been powerful enough to slice down some of the trees nearby. , she finished the beam by shouldering her scythe. rather than putting it back into the small holster. turning to alexa with a smile she had a happy grin on her face. "see? told you i could handle it. forgive me for my rude introduction. as i said i simply do not take kindly to humans or otherwise taking what does not belong to them...and my darling scythe blood soul is all i have to remind me of my kin. my name is arazel silversoul. i am sorry for bumping into you..i seemed to be a bit...shall we say...occupied?" arazel sat down. and opened up a small pack she had with her. she pulled out a fruit. a star shaped fruit that herbal experts would know as a bran-bai star. and had begun to munch on it. she always had to pack some form of nutrition with her. as for reasons unknown even to arazel her magic and usage of her mana would drain her quite dearly. and eating seemed to recharge her.

"...so what do you call yourselves might i ask? not that i do not believe you would tell me. i mean look at you two...you look like you are a couple of assassins to me. of course i wouldnt know..this is my first time away from my forest home . i am not even sure i can find my own way back to bran-bai...." she satd own on one of the trees that were cut down. and simply gave a deep sigh. she felt lost in this world she knew so little. and after the events that she felt may unfold. she did not think she could ever go back to bran-bai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back