• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Batteries OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
im technically done but it's rlly sloppily written and im just very judging and aaaaaaa. so it will probably be posted tmr

I will be acting as the GM. I will play random needed NPCs (Zauber staff, classmates in school, ect), kyubey, and the Angels.

Also I'm happy to say CatJones CatJones is back in.

I'm excited though! Should be a good rp, if a little chaotic at first with so many people (I believe we have 7? Not including myself.) enuma elish enuma elish you have a writing heavy role in this. Borderline acting as a second GM since you have near complete control over the other characters and how the base runs. I'll try to keep the burden off you by making sure things are clear, but if you have questions feel free to harass the hell out of me on PM.

Super glad that your a great writer, as the OO spot in this is important. (Plus I really didnt want to write for an OO character to, in addition to the other GM stuff lol)

I'm excited though! Should be a good rp, if a little chaotic at first with so many people (I believe we have 7? Not including myself.) enuma elish enuma elish you have a writing heavy role in this. Borderline acting as a second GM since you have near complete control over the other characters and how the base runs. I'll try to keep the burden off you by making sure things are clear, but if you have questions feel free to harass the hell out of me on PM.

Super glad that your a great writer, as the OO spot in this is important. (Plus I really didnt want to write for an OO character to, in addition to the other GM stuff lol)

aaa thank you again. i'll be doing my best to meet both yours and my own expectations, honestly i've been itching for an nge/madoka rp for so long and i really love the core elements so *smacks hands together*. I'll be sure to keep in touch if i have any questions. As for everyone else, hello my sweet children let's try and survive yes?

aaa thank you again. i'll be doing my best to meet both yours and my own expectations, honestly i've been itching for an nge/madoka rp for so long and i really love the core elements so *smacks hands together*. I'll be sure to keep in touch if i have any questions. As for everyone else, hello my sweet children let's try and survive yes?

You can't stop me from dying. I'm running around with scissors in my hands right now.

You can't stop me from dying. I'm running around with scissors in my hands right now.
7zBH.gif

bad child

Guess I'm making an Angel that's just a giant pair of scissors.

Yep. I'm just finishing up another writing thing. Once I do that and get some food I'll post up for the start of this story. So I''l have it up in like two hours.

There will not be a strictly followed post order. Post when you can. However, I will say that since enuma elish enuma elish and Steve Freeling Steve Freeling character's are in positions of leadership it might often make more sense for them to post first to start new scenes or actions by the rest of the cast. This will be especially true for enuma elish enuma elish since much of the information I will give, only their character will know and have to relay to everyone else.

Besides that basic rp etiquette. Don't control other peoples characters with PMing them about it first. If its a new scene try to let everyone respond and have an action before leaving them behind. If you are in a conversation or replying to an action by another character you are free to continuing going back and forth through several posts without waiting.

Are we assuming our characters are all strangers to each others as well?

Yes you are all strangers and new to your current roles and jobs. The pilots may have passed by each other before or have seen each other during orientations.

Not gonna lie; slightly rushed posting on my part. But feel free to ask me if you want to clarify or change things in the environment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back