• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ratpocket

Hello all! I’ve used this site in the past, but I can’t seem to get into my old account so alas I return under a new name.

A little about me, I’m 23, he/they, and I’ve roleplayed for years! I prefer either the texting style that transitions into paragraphs, or solely third person paragraphs.

Currently, I am looking for a Ghost rp. I have some really fun ideas in mind, but I would very much prefer to keep it with canon characters and not OCs. I’m interested in playing either Copia/Papa Emeritus IV or Terzo/Papa Emeritus III. I have some fun ideas about the ghost fam I’d love to write and I hope to hear back from you soon!! I’d love for it to be a romantic rp, but it doesn’t have to start as established!

Hi!im interested in this roleplay im just asking if the characted id play is one of the ghouls,if so im interested:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back