• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‹๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž โ†’ OOC

Should we also use discord?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
rome can take bell on, it's not a problem at all! if nico wants to though i don't mind either way c:

sox sox I'm worried what his personality is going to do to her, lmao, but ok! It should be interesting in any case.
We'll go with that so we can get started because either way I'm so hype.

I suppose everyone is doing this now! Might as well pitch in. Relationship's for Uncle Varion.
(please correct me on anything about your character, I tried my best!)

• Nasir ( eyyliner eyyliner ) ; As a mutual and a fellow Magister, Varion respects and see's him fondly, in a brotherly manner considering the time he's spent with him
  • Milo ( Ayama Ayama ) ; With mutual respect as well, Varion respects Milo particularly due to his improvement since being brought into the Aviary.
  • Alastair ( Noivian Noivian ) ; Varion likes to have deep, inner thought conversation about nature and the meaning of existence, and occasionally birds.

• Leigh ( Ayama Ayama ) ; Varion frequently finds himself correcting attitude with Leigh, but like all others, he see's him very fondly.
  • Nicolai ( koschei. koschei. ) ; Varion finds himself fond of Nico's company, making an attempt to always compliment his embrodiery
  • Romulo ( sox sox ) ; Admiring his viciousness in necessary violence, he aspires for Rome to deeply understand his capabilities.
  • Odelia ( eyyliner eyyliner ) ; Varion tries to maintain a good relationship with Odelia, considering his relationship with her uncle

• Keiran ( VasiliasMellow VasiliasMellow ) ; Same with most other new applicants, Varion offers an open door for Keiran, noticing very quickly his haste-fullness to sociability
  • Orlena ( dendygar dendygar ) ; For an odd, particular reason, Varion seems to be very close to Orlena. it's almost like he see's someone he knew in her..
  • Campbell ( queanbean queanbean ) ; Having a general knowledge of her backround, Varion is very tasteful around Cambell, and offers an open door any moment she can
  • Dawnelise ( Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams ) ; Varion makes any effort he can to help Dawnelise control her "system", and help her organize
  • Crystal ( InTheSea InTheSea ) ; Equally so, Varion encourages Crystal to open up every once in a while, but spares her her space when necessary
  • Aria ( Noivian Noivian ) ; Varion finds himself seeing through Aria's lies very quickly, and is easily able to determine the truth from her

• Victoria ( rivers and oceans rivers and oceans ) ; With time, Varion has come to know Victoria more and more, knowing bits and pieces of her past, but wishing he knew more.
  • Ryan ( Nautical Twilight Nautical Twilight ) ; Following most incoming applicants, Varion tries to be open to more deep, intellectual converstaion
  • Ausar 'Thoth' ; Impressed by his level of self-regulation and accountability, he hopes to improve the individual
  • Shun ( Ayama Ayama ) ; Varion keeps his doors open to Shun, as with all other applicant's. He hopes to help break her timid shell, day by day.

Last edited:
eyyliner eyyliner VasiliasMellow VasiliasMellow dendygar dendygar queanbean queanbean Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams rivers and oceans rivers and oceans Nautical Twilight Nautical Twilight InTheSea InTheSea koschei. koschei. loveweaver loveweaver sox sox RedactedReject RedactedReject Noivian Noivian

Current cast list:

[MAGISTERS]
Nasir 'Black Crown' (black-crowned heron) [Shadow entrapment]
Milo 'The Crow' (crow) [Claircognizance & clairvoyance]
Varion 'Uncle' (black eagle) [Swarms of eagles & limited flight]
Alastair 'Snow' (snowy owl) [Summoning book & celestial weapon]

[UNPAIRED NEWER MEMBERS]
Odelia 'White Wing' (egret) [Crystal enhancement]

[UNPAIRED APPLICANTS]
Keiran 'Nighthawk' [Obstruction & abjuration]
Crystal 'Ice' (emperor penguin) [Hydrokinesis & temperature control]

[ESTABLISHED MENTORING PAIRS]
(1) Victoria 'White Tail' (ptarmigan) [Hiding & dimensional storage]
(1) Ryan 'Moon-Eye' (gray owl) [Lightshaping & night vision]
(2) Ausar 'Thoth' (ibis) [Heat absorption]
(2) Shun 'Fisher' (grey kingfisher) [Aerokinesis & teleportation]
(3) Leigh 'Harrier' (marsh harrier) [Mana concentration/enhanced reflexes]
(3) Dawnelise 'Mockingjay' (blue mockingbird) [Mimicry]
(4) Romulo 'Skua' (great skua) [Blood & shadow magic]
(4) Orlena 'Albatross' [Flight & finding lost things]
(4) Aria 'Liar' (lyrebird) [Silvertongue & beast shape]
(5) Nicolai 'Piper' (canary) [Attention Manipulation]
(5) Campbell 'Paradise' (bird of paradise) [Illusions]

[SUGGESTED MENTORING PAIRS]
-Odelia and Keiran/Crystal

At this point you guys are just suggesting every full member with virtually every applicant and going around in circles. Since the applicants are the more numerous ones, players for the full members should get to decide, so eyyliner eyyliner koschei. koschei. sox sox you guys should simply pick your apprentices so this doesn't keep going for another three days.

Last edited:
is there still another older member in the works? as it is right now, two mentors will need to take on two applicants.
eyyliner eyyliner VasiliasMellow VasiliasMellow dendygar dendygar queanbean queanbean Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams rivers and oceans rivers and oceans Nautical Twilight Nautical Twilight InTheSea InTheSea koschei. koschei. loveweaver loveweaver sox sox RedactedReject RedactedReject Noivian Noivian

Current cast list:

[MAGISTERS]
Nasir 'Black Crown' (black-crowned heron) [Shadow entrapment]
Milo 'The Crow' (crow) [Claircognizance & clairvoyance]
Varion 'Uncle' (black eagle) [Swarms of eagles & limited flight]
Alastair 'Snow' (snowy owl) [Summoning book & celestial weapon]

[UNPAIRED OLDER MEMBERS]
Nicolai 'Piper' (canary) [Attention Manipulation]
Romulo 'Skua' (great skua) [Blood & shadow magic]

[UNPAIRED NEWER MEMBERS]
Odelia 'White Wing' (egret) [Crystal enhancement]

[UNPAIRED APPLICANTS]
Keiran 'Nighthawk' [Obstruction & abjuration]
Orlena 'Albatross' [Flight & finding lost things]
Campbell 'Paradise' (bird of paradise) [Illusions]
Crystal 'Ice' (emperor penguin) [Hydrokinesis & temperature control]
Aria 'Liar' (lyrebird) [Silvertongue & beast shape]

[ESTABLISHED MENTORING PAIRS]
(1) Victoria 'White Tail' (ptarmigan) [Hiding & dimensional storage]
(1) Ryan 'Moon-Eye' (gray owl) [Lightshaping & night vision]
(2) Ausar 'Thoth' (ibis) [Heat absorption]
(2) Shun 'Fisher' (grey kingfisher) [Aerokinesis & teleportation]
(3) Leigh 'Harrier' (marsh harrier) [Mana concentration/enhanced reflexes]
(3) Dawnelise 'Mockingjay' (blue mockingbird) [Mimicry]

[SUGGESTED MENTORING PAIRS]
-Rome and Orlena/Crystal/Aria
-Odelia and Keiran/Crystal
-Nico and Crystal/Aria/Bell/Keiran

At this point you guys are just suggesting every full member with virtually every applicant and going around in circles. Since the applicants are the more numerous ones, players for the full members should get to decide, so eyyliner eyyliner koschei. koschei. sox sox you guys should simply pick your apprentices so this doesn't keep going for another three days.
also i believe it was orlena, bell, and aria as potential partners for rome, not crystal c:

is there still another older member in the works? as it is right now, two mentors will need to take on two applicants.

also i believe it was orlena, bell, and aria as potential partners for rome, not crystal c:
eyyliner eyyliner said they were making a second one. I just copied down the suggestions I saw, but I might've copied in the wrong place. Either way though, my point stands xD

well unless anyone wants them rly bad, i'll go ahead and say aria and orlena would fit best as apprentices for rome!

i'll leave the romance part ambiguous for now since 1) it's the start of the rp and that's not the focus (but i'm down for plotting it for sure once we get rolling), and 2) i don't want the two apprentices to potentially start off at different places in terms of their mentor/mentee relationships

well unless anyone wants them rly bad, i'll go ahead and say aria and orlena would fit best as apprentices for rome!

i'll leave the romance part ambiguous for now since 1) it's the start of the rp and that's not the focus (but i'm down for plotting it for sure once we get rolling), and 2) i don't want the two apprentices to potentially start off at different places in terms of their mentor/mentee relationships
Edited! ^^

As soon as I get home from school today, Iโ€™ll update Odeliaโ€™s CS and also add the other older member character I mentioned I would play. Iโ€™m waiting to post the starter until everyone is paired up so it should take another day or two until then. Thank all of you for your patience, itโ€™s genuinely appreciated!

As soon as I get home from school today, Iโ€™ll update Odeliaโ€™s CS and also add the other older member character I mentioned I would play. Iโ€™m waiting to post the starter until everyone is paired up so it should take another day or two until then. Thank all of you for your patience, itโ€™s genuinely appreciated!
We love ya :3 I expect the last three pairings will get decided tonight, once that profile is up ^^ Can't wait to see the character!

Ayama Ayama just a lil note, the teal color of your messages is a bit difficult to read on dark mode ;-; it's not that big of a deal, but just a heads up so you know!

If queanbean queanbean is ok with it I'm gonna go ahead and say Nico and Bell? If someone needs to pick up 2 apprentices or something like that Nico can take another applicant but i think the numbers will be fine for now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back