• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Arena OOC

Characters
Here

Resting Witch Face

breaking the laws of physics medieval style
Got a nagging question that won't let you finish your character? Curious about the world your characters will be staying in? Or do you just want an update on when the next post is? Find it all in the OOC.

Is my character alright? Also I'm wondering how the RP's gonna start. Are we all gonna meet eachother somehow, or are we supposed to already be acquainted? How many players are you looking for? Are you making a character or doing some kind of DM role? Will escaping the arena just be the first thing we do, or is it the ultimate goal of the RP?

1: A little brutal for my tastes but he'll be fine.
2: Characters have not met. The best they would have gotten was a passing glance. I was thinking that the group would be formed after surviving a team bout.
3: My original goal was 4-5, and I'm hoping we'll get at least one more person before we start. However, if it takes too long four is fine.
4: I was just going to be the Narrator, but if you guys think you'd want me to participate then I'm game.
5: I'm not going to say much, but escaping the Arena definitely won't be the end.

Anyone else?

Alright, so I'm not seeing much activity. I'm going to ask one more time before we start, does anyone want me to make a character? I was planning on not making one solely because I want to make sure this runs smoothly, but by that same logic to keep things running smoothly I will adapt according to my players.

So, are we ready to start or do you want a 5 person party?

Alright, so I'm not seeing much activity. I'm going to ask one more time before we start, does anyone want me to make a character? I was planning on not making one solely because I want to make sure this runs smoothly, but by that same logic to keep things running smoothly I will adapt according to my players.

So, are we ready to start or do you want a 5 person party?
I think that if you think you can handle running the RP and having a character in it then you should go ahead and make a character

Alright, so I've got a character written up. I'll be posting that and then getting some sleep for work tomorrow. Around 3-4PM tomorrow we should have our first main thread up and we can get this show on the road. Can't wait to see how this plays out, I hope you guys are as excited as I am.

Official post order is as follows
First:
4eyedintrovert 4eyedintrovert

Second:
vikingrage vikingrage

Third:
birmiethewormie birmiethewormie

Fourth
tarandus tarandus

And finally,
Fifth

Resting Witch Face Resting Witch Face

Can you go ahead and switch me and Tarandus in the order? I'm PST and won't get home till around 5:30-6 EST so if introvert and leonidas post I don't wanna be holding it up

Call it a skip and let tarandus post early. You'll be after me, and then we'll try to keep the order set after that.

I've pretty much got most of the intro post ready. One thing before we start: Are you guys okay with starting in the Arena? Like, in a combat situation. I was going to have it play out that pretty much by sheer luck the group is formed during a rare Team Bout, which basically means six groups of five competing for the win. After that, we'd have a short meet and greet sort of thing back in the prisoner quarters.

OR

We could do the meet and greet thing in the quarters first and then get the team battle going. It really just depends on whether or not your character is going to trust some random who they've barely even seen before or not. Any input is good input, I'm just looking for opinions here so I can get this right.

I'm okay with either situation, regardless of how it plays out, in the arena, Jelal is more concerned about survival than anything. Starting in the combat might be more interesting though

OK so it's been an hour and a half and Leo hasn't posted, I'm gonna give him another hour and if there's no post we're skipping.

NEW ORDER

Leonidas (If not skipped)
Tarandus
Me (Wooden Bowl)
Birmie
Introvert
Leonidas (If skipped)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back