• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The anerican revolution with a twist (OOC)

You did? I don't remember; the last time I roleplayed with you was something like two years ago

Good choice with Massatrussettes, I suppose I never said where Salsa actually lived so maybe I could toss him into the little house there

Okay, so here was what I was thinking - maybe I could compile a list of strengths and weaknesses of vampires in this universe. Granted, most of the folklore's accepted as truth, but it doesn't prove to be completely factual.

- Vampires can die if staked in the heart, but this only works with ebony stakes, of which there are little to none. They resurrect after the stake's removed, however.
- Vampires have to be careful about not exposing themselves to sunlight, as the sun doesn't actually burn them, but vaporises the exposed area instead.
- Decapitation is not fatal to a vampire, however complete decimation of the head's a different story.
- A vampire can die of drowning relatively easily, compared to humans, as vampire lungs are less developed than humans' lungs.
- Vampires are highly resistant to fire.
- Silver burns vampires, however it does not outright kill them.
- Only a specific family of vampires are allergic to garlic. Every other vampire is immune.
- Holy symbols only ward off corrupt vampires.
- A vampire will die if they insert human blood directly into their bloodstream.
- Vampires all despise beets with a passion, although this is more the fact that something in beets makes them taste bad to vampires than an actual weakness.
- Vampires don't have footprints or a reflection. Any blood they leave behind eventually turns into a fine powder, scattering in the wind.
- Powerful vampires can turn into mist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back