• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Amnesia Games

Caspian dusted himself off as he came from the forest, he adjusted his mask and fixed the bats on his waist. He stared at the Merchant as he came in, his eyes breifly looking over his wares, he put a hand out to grab the Broken Butterfly, but something inside him SCREAMED not to. He winced and withdrew his hand, he wanted that gun, but the thought of touching it made him feel dirty, went against every fiber of his being...Still...It'd be nice to keep it just in case...Caspian quickly tossed the Merchant his money and took the gun, shoving it onto his waist as he ignored the terrible feeling he felt when holding it. It burned his skin through the holster and stayed in his mind. Carrying a gun felt wrong, he felt bad having it...

@NeverBetter (Not gonna lie, stopped getting notices for this awhile ago, fortunatly I have presistent notices on now, so that should help)

{Oni}

Oni looked up from her examination of Kyle to see Sarah's situation.

"I've got a!" She called out.

She raised her sword up, calling out "Heal". A green aura appeared around Sarah as the spell went to work healing her wounds.

The Vigilante Wielder glanced around to confirm that all lizards were taken care of. Well, that was one hurtle cleared. She felt in her hoodie pockets for the gold that was suppose to be there. The clink of coins answered her questing hand.

"Maybe later." She thought before looking over the group.

"Any injuries?" Oni called out. "Need any healing, come see me."

{Kira}

Kira again gave Drax a two finger salute as thanks for the save. She was getting annoyed with his early lead in that department, but she figured there'd be enough chance to even things up later.

"I doubt it was there until our host wanted us to see it." She answered Frostbite.

She gave the Transformer a worried look, with all the weapons still sticking in her chassis.

"You gonna be okay?" Kira asked.

The Gunslinger rolled her eyes at the sound of Alysa and Derik's continued bickering.

"Please don't give the babies over there a ride." She said to Frostbite, gesturing to Alysa and Derik. "Maybe they can use up their energy walking instead of talking."

Frostbite tried to stop herself from laughing and failed "Fine by me i'll be seeing you guys at the top...IF YOU SURVIVE" her radio played the comical 'dundun duuun' sound as she sped off towards the beacon turning her radio on,of course riding over sand wasn't a very good idea and she couldn't reach a maximum speed so she was slowed a bit especially when her tires got stuck and she would jerk forward,she hated sand more than she hated rust or maybe less but still sand wasn't a favorite of hers.

ManyFaces said:
Frostbite tried to stop herself from laughing and failed "Fine by me i'll be seeing you guys at the top...IF YOU SURVIVE" her radio played the comical 'dundun duuun' sound as she sped off towards the beacon turning her radio on,of course riding over sand wasn't a very good idea and she couldn't reach a maximum speed so she was slowed a bit especially when her tires got stuck and she would jerk forward,she hated sand more than she hated rust or maybe less but still sand wasn't a favorite of hers.
Suddenly, Frostbite was halted. Stopped in place. There was nothing wrong with her, no mechanical problems or anything of the sort. But rather, an unfortunate consequence of moving ahead of the group. "Would you look what I found! A car! A beautiful blue car, running all on its own." A deep voice, tone sinister and malicious. "I wonder how a car can do that without a driver?" The source of the voice came into sight, a man with slicked back dark hair and an unkempt suit came up and over a dune. Cyler laughed heartily, as if he had said something quite funny. "Well, a car certainly couldn't. But your something else. I don't remember what you are off the top of my head, but I certainly remember your cartoon. Was never a fan unfortunately. Anyway, I have some business to attend to." Cyler lifted his hand, and Frostbite was floated up into the air. She hovered there for a second, completely helpless and motionless. "Deliver a message for me to those friends of yours: The boss is coming, and running off alone is only going to make it easier for me." He said. Then he cocked his arm back, then swung forward, like he was throwing a baseball. Frostbite was sent flying, ending up right by the main group once again.

Auron-

After the lizzards were defeated, Auron took a deep breath, thankfully he was saved by the group of people, but still he had a few scratches on his arms. "Phew.. at least a moment of relief.." He muttered, when the message of the Watcher came. "So the light beam... mmmm..."Auron thught for a moment, then he walked near the rest of his team. "Sorry for the late introduction, I´m Auron." he said while looking at the Merchant appearing, however, he decided to save his money for later.

Reiner-

As soon as the battle finished, Kyle reached Kinzoku, the girl who helped him before. "Thanks for before, my name is Kyle, nice to meet you." He said with a happy face, then focusing on the Watcher´s message. As soon as he finished, Kyle started to think in the quest he had got himself into. "Oh well.. what could happen now?" For now, the only thing he could do was to be healed from his injuries, fortunately a woman of the group was offering help in that topic. Kyle got close to her, taking a full view of his new ally. "Thanks for the offert .. ehmm.. sorry, I was not in the group when everyone introduced, what´s your name?

Frostbite transformed in midair trying to brace for impact only to plow into the sand sending dust everywhere "I've got a message for you all.." she groaned and shook off some of the sand only to lie back down,she wasn't sure it was a great idea to go off alone anymore,if that magician or whatever he was could lift her he was a serious threat,she also wouldn't forgive him for tossing her like a baseball it was undignified especially since she was half buried in sand and didn't know if the others would believe her or not,however when did cars learn to fly they would have to believe her

ManyFaces said:
Frostbite transformed in midair trying to brace for impact only to plow into the sand sending dust everywhere "I've got a message for you all.." she groaned and shook off some of the sand only to lie back down,she wasn't sure it was a great idea to go off alone anymore,if that magician or whatever he was could lift her he was a serious threat,she also wouldn't forgive him for tossing her like a baseball it was undignified especially since she was half buried in sand and didn't know if the others would believe her or not,however when did cars learn to fly they would have to believe her
Derik stopped gawking over the Merchant's wares, and walked over to the robot, now half-buried in the sand. "I guess, madam, you're buried treasure right now." Derik joked, trying to flatter the machine. He, of course, didn't mean it in a sense to try and hit on the robot: no, he was a married man, and faithful to his wife: considering his mission was to return to her, he would never consider even trying for another living thing. Still, brownie points are brownie points. And he knew a giant robot could hold its own... at least, he hoped. A few strokes with his buster sword's flat side through the air to blow away a chunk of the sand, and a hardy use of leg muscles later, and he pushed the robot back up onto it's feet.

Frostbite acknowledged him by nodding in thanks "Buy many things buy many many things..The boss is coming" she looked trying to see reactions of her allies knowing it sounded far fetched but it was true,if they didn't heed her warning they would be the ones who suffered this boss seemed plenty strong yet it was only the first and maybe her last,she sighed letting sand pour off her body thinking,however she remembered her allies could probably beat this new foe

{Oni}

"Oni." Oni answered Kyle.

She waved a hand while murmuring heal, casting a Cure spell on Kyle.

"Just in case, I'd suggest getting some health items from our friendly shopkeeper over there." The Vigilante Wielder said, nodding to the Merchant. "I'll be there in a minute."

{Kira}

Kira coughed once from the sand Frostbite kicked up as she sped away. Well, that was rude. Not that Kira could really blame her.

"I'd probably be high tailing it too if I could move that fast." She thought.

Looking at the pillar of light and judging distance to it, Kira figured that a supply grab was to be used when offered. She started walking over to the Merchant as she considered what she needed.

"Maybe bullets?" She thought, though doubted it.

She had been firing almost constantly during the battle, and hadn't reloaded once. Still, she popped open the breech to check. All three cylinders of her revolver was full, the shells etched with strange sigils and runes.

"Maybe I don't need anything." She thought, halting her way to the Merchant.

That was when Frostbite returned.

"Great." Kira grunted at Frostbite's mention of a boss. "Just great."

Marching to the Merchant, she bought two healing powders and a healing spray.

(Sorry for late post. :( )

-Eris Nightingale-

As the battle concluded, Eris held her own against the remaining Lizards, fully aware she was behind in terms of her Kill-Count, but kept on going even as she cursed under her breath that Zion was moving around too fast for her to use her Mimicry on, killing Lizardmen to take out that frustration and surprisingly enough, easing it entirely.

With them all dead and the Merchant arriving before them, Eris passed on buying anything for now, instead giving a respectful gesture to the Merchant and going to Zion De Wynter to talk more. "Oooh, your hair's not looking to good there, being...well, shorter. Not that you're any worse off for it, you're still like a Goddess, but I digress." She said to her, with a chuckle, not really noticing the throwing of Frostbite across the Desert, a little distracted by Zion briefly until someone mentioned "Boss".

"...we're not gonna get a break to talk, are we?" Eris said regretfully to Zion.

-Oryx, The Taken King-

The King sighed deeply before resuming. "It is better to have that than no plan at all..." He said, but he soon stopped upon Cyler's interruption and swift departure to the Desert area with the other two heading to the Meadow. "Then I shall head to the Forest...in a manner of speaking." Oryx uttered, eliciting something resembling a smile from him before he closed his eyes and focused his power...

Near the group occupying the Forest World, a gathering of Energy began, with large thorns of White-Black Energy converging on one point in midair, a Sphere that grew in size by the second as the Dimensions of the small zone it was in distorted with the arrival, and swift materialization, of an Echo of Oryx. This was a Phantom-Like, Legless projection of Oryx's Form and Power that floated above ground slightly, was coloured black with some white specks and its body was still solid like the true King's, just a different shade and his whole body was coated in an Aura of Darkness and Blight as it appeared, arms extended and head raised before lowing all and growling lightly.

"Denizens of Nature's Den...I have come for thee!" The Echo bellowed in Oryx's Growling, darkly deep voice which only got worse when loud from anger.

Derik sighed, looking at the Merchant. "Looks like I'm the only one on our team who sees no point in lugging around excess gold. How much for a repair, restock, and recharge on my equipment alone and a full restore for Anime girl?"

"All 'n all, about a hundred gold pieces should suffice." His raspy, yet welcoming voice was almost pleasing to Derik's ears, despite the price tag. He coughed up the cash, the instant he did, Zion was restored to her previous state, her hair was as it were just before the combat had began, and Derik's equipment was restored.

"And in good faith with you all, I'll give ya a free Healing Powder, cause you're a pretty nice guy."

He then gave Kira her order of sprays and powders "Use em' well, I'd hate to see a beautiful young woman like you get hurt, but even the strongest don't get by without a couple of nicks, so I hope it helps ya put there, miss God. " His cheery tone of voice, even despite the lower sound, showed his feelings were earnist. He took a bow to her, before closing his cloak. He was quite the charmer, despite his appearance.

The Merchant looked to the Desert group, though it could not be seen, he was frowning under his masking. He had wished that his client base would have given him a little more cash... Oh, well. After a little more fighting, maybe the cash will loosen from their pockets. "Hehehe... Come again, Strangers..." He and his torch vanished into a black mist, evaporating their chanced for further equipment or item buying for now.

(Meadow and Forest groups still have time to buy anything they so need. If they just wish to progress, state you're holding on till later on purchasing anything. Otherwise, get 'cher wares before they're outta stock!)

Caspian took out the gun and bounced it around in his hand, getting a feel for the bulky revolver's weight, he went to a small clearing a bit away from the group and looked at it... 'It's so easy to just...Point and shoot...' He lifted the gun and aimed, looking for a target. He spotted a tree about twenty feet away and pulled the trigger, hit dead center of the trunk. He blinked a few times, 'Holy shit I'm...Accurate...' He shook his head and looked for another target, a tree, about ten feet more away than the last. He aimed, he pulled the trigger, he hit dead center of the trunk of the tree once more. He shook his head and looked around, 'I need a moving target to see just how good I am...'

He looked around, there was a rustle of the leaves, he lifted the gun and aimed at the sound. A bird zoomed out and Caspian took a breath, time seemed to slow down as the gun burned in his hands, he could hit the bird if he just...Pulled the trigger...Wasn't even human...So why was he hesitating? He hadn't been able to kill so far! Only injure! Why was it so hard to just kill?! It was so much easier! So much quicker! He wouldn't be dead weight anymore! He could be useful! Caspian screamed and pulled the trigger!

...He ran over to observe his shot...

He gasped in shock, he'd hit his target, not entirely, but he'd clipped it! Which was good enough!...Considering it was a falling leaf. He let out a breath and walked away, shaking his head at his inability to do the simple task...He approached Rija, adjusting the mask on his face as he came near,
"Hey! Army chick, so uh...I was wondering if you had any revolver rounds. I figured I might need some if I'm going to be of use in any upcoming events..."

@Yuffie Kisaragi

- Drax Omolon - Desert

Drax looked at everyone as they browsed the wares, some bough things, some didn't, the dragon he had summoned before had now disappeared, pherhaps desummoned, and Leth was sitting at his left shoulder.

He paid no mind about what Derik said, as one hundred gold coins was not excess gold, at all, specially when an item costed triple that ammount. And no one'd share their gold with Drax, since Drax wasn't exactly one to beg. The merchant went on to give free samples to Derik and Kira, as Drax simply inspected his knives without a care for what the others were doing at the moment. He didn't have a lot to do.

He walked up to the big robot, the autobot 'Frostbite'. "Hey Frost, what was that about a boss coming? what was that about? I know he threw you like a ragdoll back here, but do you know how he looked like? anything specific?" He had to ask, as no one else really did.

- Tolan Cruz - Florest

Tolan browsed the Merchant's wares and came to a decision. "Ah, a merchant, spectacular for you to come my friend, I would like to buy one healin spray please." Tolan asked in a extremely polite and respecftul tone, literally, he sounded like a politic or a butler for a second there, "While I may not have much gold with me as of this moment, I gladly give you fifty gold coins for the healing spray, as it is its price." Tolan told the man. as he looked at what Caspian was doing...shooting an innocent animal.

Sighing, "youth these days, testing their weapons on animals that don't even pose any threats to them." Tolan muttered, with disappointment in his tone.

- Henry Lexor - Meadow

Henry stood still, unmoving as everything ended, finding one hundred gold coins on his pocket was neat, getting paid was neat in general, but the arrival of the merchant surprised him, while he knew what it was all about he didn't expect to see one so soon, and...well...se that his prices were kinda high, well he figured he didn't need most of the stuff.

One hting for sure though a memory was flowing back to him, and it was kinda painful, as he wasn't used to recovering memories yet, clutching his head in his hands a memory came back.

It was a peaceful day at the river, Henry sat by a waterfall as four elemental spirits sat around as well, Henry was meditating on training order from the water elemental, Undine. Who sat beside him.

"Undine, I don't see what I have to do here exactly." Henry asked.

"Concentrate" She replied. "Concentrate a bit more and you'l be in tune with the flow of things, both in tune with nature and the spiritual world...Henry." She told him. As Henry followed instructions.

As he began feeling a certain 'link' with the environment, soon enough he was able to feel the presence of everyone there, even the animals who lurked in the woods, and the fishes in the water, he was connected to not only the flow of nature, but the flow of life as well, it all seemed like motions and waves in his mind, something he would follow along.

"Do you sense the waterfall?" Undine asked. "Yes" Henry replied. "Good, then get some distance, concentrating and slash at it, follow the waves, and you should see the results." Undine told him without leaving her position.

Henry positioned himself around twenty meters away from the watefall, on a rock in the middle of the river. he had his eyes closed the whole time, even walking there, he kept them close, simply following the flow of the area, maping the entire environment and everyone in it, in his mind. and he did as told, he grabbed his sword, and concentrated before slashing, he soon envisioned a wave in the flow, perfect, he quickly drew out his sword and slashed.

And the results showed, the waterfall was fine, but in a flash, the waterfall was cut in half, literally in half, even the rocks behind it were deeply damaged, as the slash dug into them. Henry saw the outcome and was surprised, "What the"

"Congratulations Henry, not only have you progressed with the style of water, but your soul rending blade was able to cut through the physical and spiritual plane alike, hitting both of them at the same time, I am impressed, the damage was much more than I would have anticipated. Normally they wouldn't be able to cut the waterfall in half in their first try, but you did it...must be your darkness power, that you combined with the elements. An achievement in it and of itself..." Undine said.

"T-Thanks" Henry said as the memory ended abruptly there"

"GR" He grunted as the pain went away, but as he remembered, he focused, and indeed he could. He felt the presence of every single living being in the area, even the animals in the vicinity, and his allies, and the merchant, looks like the memory brought back a skill forgotten.

He didn't even need to close his eyes, once he concentrated for a few seconds, it felt natural to him, instantly he almost mastered the skill from instincts alone, "Muscle memory i guess." he muttered to himself about it.

He soon turned towards the merchant, and walked over to him.

"Hey there, nice stock you got. I'l have one healing powder." Henry said with a smile.

{Oni}

As Oni waited for any potential patients, she noticed Henry's reaction to his gifted memory.

"Henry?" Oni called over to him, but he was apparently still in the throws of his memory.

While Henry seemed to recover, he didn't answer Oni's call and after a moment, headed over to the Merchant. The Vigilante Wielder followed after Henry, a concerned look on her face.

"You alright?" She asked Henry when she reached him.

{Kira}

"Thanks." Kira replied to the Merchant after collecting her purchases and paying the man.

The Merchant seemed nice enough, even if he seemed to have a poor judge of character. She stuck the healing powders in her hoodie pocket and the spray in a cargo pocket. Hopefully, that would be enough.

With the money matters out of the way, the Gunslinger walked over to Drax and Frostbite, interested in the report on the incoming "boss".

{Vec}

"Well, better get in position for the big number." The Void Warlock said with a sigh. "Not gonna be much fun, but introductions must be made."

Snapping his fingers, Vec seemed to implode into nothingness from the Villain's Cabin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frostbite tried to remember what the guy looked like but couldn't quite remember but tried to give an answer "Male adult,that's all I got befor I was flung back here,and now the merchant is gone and we're all up against this new guy that can fling someone my size all the way back here,and this is our first fight what part of this screams fair?"She said with obvious fear since after all she was just flung like a ragdoll by the boss and now had to go back and fight him again

@Desert peeps

{Kira}

"Well, if he were a push over, it wouldn't be entertaining." Kira replied sourly.

She glanced around at the desert group, frowning as she came to the more abrasive personalities.

"Looks like our host is determined that we work together as a team." She added thoughtfully. "If we survive this, and each other, maybe we should go into business together. Should be plenty mercenary work out there for us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back