• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Amnesia Games

Yuffie Kisaragi

Materia Thief
You awake for the first time. You try to recall what has brought you here, but nothing comes to mind. You see others around you, also waking up for the first time. Confused, you sit up as a voice echoes all around you.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Boys and Girls,

Welcome to the Amnesia Games!

You have been allowed to remember three things

Your name

Your goal in life

And your skills in combat

And some of you don't even have one of those!

I have brought you here

From all over the omniverse

You each have an interesting story

But none of you know it

Because I have taken your memories

And the only way to get them back

Is to play my little game

So have fun

Get to know each other

I'll be in touch

And the voice goes silent.

Neena Mors, Rija Absolon, Tolan Cruz, Fenarro Fae, Ani Wolfgang, Caspian Crespo, Casca Whitefur, and Auron Brand find themselves in a small clearing of a dense forest, with a thick canopy high above. The forest is alive with the sounds of birds chirping, insects whirring, and animals creeping.

Ryonne Neyelmnik, Kinzoku Hagane, Sarah Aether, Oni, Henry Lexor, Jack Stinger, and Kyle Conner awake in a delightful meadow, a field full of flowers. A bubbling freshwater spring is right nearby. All of the heroes awake in a patch of daffodils, though Kinzoku is right by a rose bush.

Alysa Glavisto, Doctor Julius Verstand, Derik Absolon, Zion de Wynter, Kira Leona, Drax Omolon, Eris Nightengale, and Frostbite are in a desert. There is nothing for miles but piles and piles of sand. The sun is hot and the wind blowing the sand is fast enough to be mildly painful.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Urrrggghhhhhh..." Everything was sore. Pine needles stuck onto his palms and clothes, poking into his cheek. Fenarro pushed himself up so he was sitting, brushing the foliage off of himself.

"Ahe..." The disembodied voice didn't surprise him. He had seen and heard much worse. The way they spoke was... queer. People of all types laid scattered about him, most of them stirring and waking up. His dagger was a few feet away from him, stuck in the ground. He quickly snatched it up, noting the dried blood on the blade. He cleared his throat, which was dry, trying to clear his thoughts.

He was suddenly knocked down onto his back with sheer force, Nour had her ghosty black hands over his throat, screaming obscenities. "AYE THOUGHT YAE HAD FARGAVIN' ME! CRUSHING ME IN THE STONE UNDER YAE'RE BONEY ASS! NAUGHT!!--" "OFF! OFF! YAE POUNCY BASTARD!!" Fenarro hollered over her. She stopped for a moment to look around her, as Fenarro forced her off, holding his throat and coughing.

"What happened...?" She asked, compressing herself as she slunk back closer to the elf. She didn't know. That was the only thing. He was familiar, but something about him made her feel guilty.

Fenarro searched his mind. but it only conjured a fog. That was terrifying. He needed power...Gods. The Gods! "I was becoming a God..." but the relief stopped there. Nothing else came. "Or..."

"I, Fenarro Fae... Am a God...?" He questioned, glancing at the one familiar figure, who wasn't even physical. She shook her head slightly. "Fennae... That's... not right... But... My body!" she exclaimed. Both of them humbled into a slightly horrified confusion. Grasping on the fraying fragments of the memories, afraid to let go, risk they forget them forever.

Tolan began to wake up, slowly opening his eyes, moving his arms to find his sword right next to him, "Where..." He uttered as he managed to get up to a sitting position, "Am I...and who was that?" Tolan asked as he felt quite dizzy for a second but everything came to place as he looked around, as the others began to wake up he gripped his sword and used it to help himself up.

The sword immediately entered its unlocked form in a burst of arcane power around him, easily noticeable by others, "Hm, what this 'watcher' said was true, I have no memory of anything...but my fighting skills and my name..." He said with a sigh as he made the sword go back to its sealed state as he sheated it on his back. Turning to the elf who just woke up before him, walking up to him.

"Excuse me sir, but...who are you talking to...and whats your name, may I ask?" Tolan asked

@Diminium

////

Henry was unconfortable as he laid on the ground for a few seconds, gathering all his thoughts on what just happened, "What...the fuck..." He muttered as he began getting his ass of the ground and looking at his surroundings, a meadow, with flowers, and everything, other than the people all around waking up as well, this would be quite the peaceful place, he stretched his arms, he noticed his sword on its sheat beside his waist, "Right...I have no clue how I got here...great." He muttered.

He stood still and examined the others who were there as well, he didn't quite know what to expect from them.

////

Drax was angry, not angry about waking up in the middle of nowhere without his memories and whatnot, he was angry, or rather grumpy that he now had sand in his boots, that was a very, VERY umconfortable feeling, "Where, how, when, and WHAT." He said in clear resentment as he started getting himself up to stand.

As he looked around he noticed many others all around him too, also, waking up ,"So...yeah." He muttered as he looked around, and quickly found his bow and daggers stuck in some sand, he promptly cleaned them up as he put them in their respective places on his back and belt. Now to figure out where to go, with this group here.

Fenarro looked up at the man, before standing up with help from Nour. He brushed a silvery lock of hair out of his eyes, sizing up the man in front of him. He was dressed oddly, but he had a familiar weapon. The clashing of eras struck him a bit, but he didn't show it. This man wasn't from here. But where had Fenarro come from, anyways?

"Aye." He shot a sideways glance at him, unsure how much information he should disclose. "I was talkin' to my..." He struggled for the correct word. "Demon... Comrade..." Nour slithered up his arm, leaving a trail of black fog as she crept forward towards the new man. "I am Nour. Heheheh-"

"Call me Fae." he interrupted, jerking back his arm to move Nour away. He didn't need hostility because his "Demon pet." thought herself to be tough. Fenarro extended a gloved hand.

Tolan stood unphased as the demon literally crept up to him, he simply looked back at the thing as he simply moved his hand to grip his swords hilt on his back, thankfully, he didn't have to fight it, as Fae defused the situation.

"So a demon...as a friend? or as a pet? either way it must be rare to have such a thing." Tolan commented as he moved his hand away and returned to his normal composure, as some wind blew on his back, his cape moved alongside the wind, "It is an honor to meet you Fae, my name is Tolan Cruz...and...thats about it, I do not know of my life prior to this, unfortunately, and Im assuming you don't as well." Tolan pointed out as he moved his hand up to his face, very well hidden by his hat, bandana and glasses, to take off his glasses in a show of goodwill, showing his blood red glowing eyes, akin to a demonic beast's, or rather, a godly being.

He extended his hand and shaked Fae's, as he promptly put his glasses back, "Whats your...pet's name?" He asked.

@Diminium

Rija clicked the last piece of her rifle back into place. Everything in order. She reattached it to the magnetic holster on her back as she stood and looked to the two men already up. She wandered over, a smile on her face. "Well, it appears that we've been stuck in quite the perilous situation huh?" She said, a grin playing on her lips. Despite the problematic circumstances, the Soldier was upbeat. She stuck her hand out in a greeting. "Name's Rija Absolon. Looking forward to getting through this together." She said.

"He didn't say anything about together." Neena said, standing further away from the rest of them, leaning against a tree with her arms crossed. Rija glanced to the woman.

"Excuse me?" She questioned, her tone curious, but her smile not wavering.

"The voice. He didn't say anything about having to be together. He only said that we have to play this game." Neena answered, her eyes meeting Rija's.

~~~~

Ryonne awoke with a start. It all... It felt like a nightmare. But there was nothing anymore. All gone, like his mind was empty. He sat up, and glanced around him. This was more than odd. An unfamiliar place, with an unfamiliar voice around, and no idea who he was, what he had done with his life. The Swordsman stood up. The others were still waking up. He glanced down, and picked up the sword and scabbard that were on the ground. They felt familiar in his hand, a gentle heaviness. He could practically sense the trials that this blade had gone through.

Kinzoku leaped to her feet. "Morning!" She cried out to all the people around her. This was going to be an adventure that much was certain. And she was raring to get started.

~~~~

"Stupid ass sand." Alysa grumbled, sitting up. It was getting everywhere. She ran a hand down her silver hair, wiping as much sand as she could from her hair.

"Get used to it mademoiselle, we have found ourselves in a desert." The Doctor's sarcastic voice responding immediately. He had already stood, and was wiping some of the sand off his clothing.

"No shit Sherlock." The Fencer replied, her tone already full of anger. She stood up, grabbing her blade as she did. Remembering how to wield her power, she created a sheath on her waist, and slid the weapon in. The Doctor was already paging through his book, glancing at each entry. The information was good, but it didn't seem like he actually wrote anything about himself in this notebook. Unfortunate, but likely. What kind of scholar wrote about personal experiences and problems in a field notebook? A poor one, that's it. He slammed it shut and glanced around, taking a quick survey of all the people that had awakened here. They had quite the variety, a diversity that was certain to make this interesting at the very least.

{Oni}

Oni's eyes opened and she stared into the sky. It was a beautiful, calming sight, but it was trying to work it's magic on a lot of fear and anger. Why was she angry?

"Someone is trying to control me." She thought. "I don't like that. Right. Good thing to remember."

She sat up slowly and looked around at the others in her group. She noticed a sword embedded in the ground next to her. She recognized it as hers. She grabbed its handle and pulled herself up. She glanced at Henry, then gave him a shy smile.

"I guess we're in the same boat." Oni commented, trying to make conversation. "I'm Oni, by the way. Now you know about as much as I know about myself."

{Kira Leona}

"You forgot 'why' and 'who'." Kira Leona said irritably from behind Drax.

She was sitting up in the sand, pointing her revolver at him. She held Drax in her sights for a moment longer, then lowered her weapon.

"Not that I give a frak about the answers to those questions." She continued, holstering her weapon. "Except 'who'. That person, I want to know."

She rested her elbows on her knees, then put her head in her hands.

"Why does waking up with no memory give me a feeling of déjà vu?"

"Tolan Cruz, an honor to meet you lady Rija" Tolan said in a very polite tone, with a respectful nod of his head, but then another woman butted in, with a rather rude tone and mannerism, a ninja of some sort, not that he really cared. And he frowned as he saw the two women staring at each other, not that anyone could see his face under the bandana and glasses anyway.

"It may have said that we don't need to do it 'together' but, allying ourselves is precisely the best option right now, we do not know what we might face further on." Tolan decided to speak as well. Walking forward towards Neena until he was a few meters away from her, "May I ask you your name Madam?" He asked politely.

@Yuffie Kisaragi

/////

Henry turned to the others who were waking up, specially the girl near the rose bush, "I think it looks more like afternoon, really." He joked from his position as he was soon approached by someone else, a pale skinned girl with blue eyes, pretty.

"Seems that way" He replied to her with a smile of his own, "My name's Henry, nice to meet you...and yeah, I don't know anything about myself either. So theres that too." He also added as he looked around again, "Are you all alright?" he shouted in question.

@rikunobodyxiii

////

Drax did not move an inch as a gun was pointed at him, he didn't know why, but he wasn't surprised or startled, his body seemed to be used to this sort of occurences, "I guess i did." He joked.

"Well, its called The Watcher, but i doubt thats the name, I don't know, and honestly, don't care either." Drax said shrugging "And I got deja vu when you pointed your guns at me, isn't that fun?" He added sarcastically, as a spirit eagle manifested out of nowhere onto his shoulder, "Oh hey...pal...I don't remember your name, but you don't seem strange to me." He said as the eagle simply looked confused before it looked at Kira.

"Name's Drax, yours?" He asked.

@rikunobodyxiii

"Nour..." He responded, Nour herself emitting a low grumble about being called a pet. This conversation wasn't going to lead anywhere, there wasn't much to say, and in his mind- there was nothing much to add. Situations were looking grim already, and something irked him as a little girl decided to to attempt to be cheerful. There was a time for happiness and this was not it. He did agree with the second girl though. He didn't need to stick around at all, and he would leave if nobody here proved worth the effort. He had met some interesting people already, but there was still time for failure.

{Oni}

"So far, I guess so." Oni answered Henry.

Pulling the sword out of ground, she stuck it on her back. She realized she had other weapons that were suppose to be hers. She patted her bracers. Her wands were there. She stuck a finger insider her left boot, but found nothing. She wasn't sure what should be there, but she knew it was missing.

"Oh well." The Vigilante Weilder murmured.

Finally, she reached out to summon her other weapon. Oni paused a moment, an instinct telling her that this weapon was only to be used in emergencies. Still, she had to check. She closed her hand, a handle forming in her grip, enveloped in light. The Light faded, revealing the Aubade Keyblade. Oni stared at it. It was...wrong. Having a Keyblade was right, but it was the wrong one. Wasn't it?

With no answers presenting themselves, Oni dismissed the Keyblade. Maybe answers would come.

{Kira Leona}

"Leona." Kira answered, as she got up onto her feet. "Kira Leona."

Kira couldn't help but feel the name she had given, the name she remembered, wasn't entirely right. Like it was a place holder for something else. She was already beginning to hate all this uncertainty with a passion.

"Maybe we can have déjà vu about getting out of this alive." The Red-headed Gunslinger said dryly.

She glanced over at Alysia and the Doctor.

"So, do you two have names, or should I make some up?"

Ani opened her eyes. Dirt and Pine needles clung to her. She was still trying to register what the disembodied voice had said. Her elvish ears twitched as she tried to listen to what the voices around her were saying; but it sounded like so many that she couldn't really make out any singular voice.

She immediately leapt to her feet in a defensive position, unsheathing her daggers on the way up. She looked around at everyone, and seeing that she wasn't in immediate danger, sheathed her daggers once more. She put her fingers against the temples of her head and groaned, her eyebrows coming together. She mumbled, "What the actual fuck am I doing here?" She tried her hardest to remember any shred of detail from her life, but failed. A headache slowly crept into her skull. After getting a grip as best she could, She approached the rest of the group, trying to push past her entire situation. As she walked, she attempted to knock off all the dirt and pine needles off of her body and out of her annoyingly long, blonde hair. She wanted to make sure everyone else was alright. "Is anybody hurt?"

Jack woke up slowly, his head was pounding, and the entire world seemed to be spinning at a quicker pace than normal. He’d had hangovers before, but this was ridiculous. Swearing he could feel pain radiating from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet but determined to not let it get the best of him he sat up.

The voice he’d heard before he woke up seemed to bounce around in his head. Still he couldn’t place where it had come from. Disembodied voices? Extremely powerful hangover? This was beginning to sound like….. Like…. Like what? He couldn’t recall. He remembered that he was Jack Stinger, so that was a good start. He remembered that he was very good with blades, and something about gambling. Apart from that there was just this longing….this aching need to be somewhere, and that he’d forgotten something very important.

He chuckled in spite of obvious discomfort, and began looking around at all his fellow amnesiacs.

“What the hell did we all have to drink? The inside of my head feels like a coupled of chimps in a knife fight! God in heaven I don’t think I’ve ever……” his heavy Irish ranting suddenly paused as his eyes settled on a young lass upon the backdrop of a rosebush, and that aching need to get back overtook him, causing him to furrow his brow, and become quiet. “Name’s Jack, Jack Stinger. That’s about all I remember.”

- Henry Lexor -

"Nice...Key." Henry commented as he saw Oni summoning a magical key, one of her weapons or so he thought, crossing his arms as there was still some needing to wake up, "I just want to know why this watcher brought us here, why bring a bunch of different people, it can't just be for entertainment." Henry pondered.

He thought something was missing on him, or rather, his power, he focused for a moment as dark energy started flowing around him soon enough his dreadnaught armor formed around him, with a burst of energy, "Well...this is nice." He said as his voice echoed out of his armor. He soon dessummoned the armor as he looked at the others who still had to wake up.

Noticing a man comment on drinks, "Speaking of, i'd love a drink right now. Name's Henry." He greeted the man.

(The armor looks like this

sY9asoX.jpg
@rikunobodyxiii , @JohnLemon108

//////

- Drax Omolon -

"I guess when you don't have any memories, anything may seem like deja vu." Drax said shrugging as he looked at the other two, a fencer, and a middle aged man with some notebook or so it seemed, Leth the hawk, left his shoulder and went directly to the Doctor's shoulder, curiously looking at him and the notebook, something which surprised drax, even though he had no memories, he felt as if the hawk wasn't very friendly with most.

"Hey I guess he liked you, I don't really know why though." Drax commented as he approached the Doctor, as the Hawk soon flew from his shoulder to Drax's, "Names Drax." He greeted as he looked at the fencer, "And who are you?" He asked.

@rikunobodyxiii @Yuffie Kisaragi

Fenarro sized up the newcomer, before narrowing his eyes. Everyone here spoke strange, but she had Faerie ears! The conflicting attributes set him on edge. She was clearly very young, but she still had light hair.

"Ayem not hurt, no. But what kind of Wood Elf are yae?!" He scoffed, feeling a bit insulted. "Are you tryin'a make laughs out've me and my people?" He asked, Nour chuckling from where she lay in his hood.

Beginning to feel the weight of the situation, Jack stood to meet those around him. They were already demonstrating powers that he seemed accustomed to, but couldn’t place. These people were obviously dangerous, and powerful.

Wonderful, he thought. Although he was powerful in his own right…. He thought anyway, he would prefer to remain civil for as long as possible before jumping headlong into whatever hellish game of chess that the disembodied voice in the sky had planned for them.

“Aye, you can say that again, a little hair of the dog might help this headache,” he smiled a crooked smile as he stood, dusting off his dark grey three-piece suit and brushing his slate colored hair back into its default position. “Nice to meet you, who was it again?”

He extended his hand to Henry, regaining his gentlemanly aura.

@Scrapmaster

Caspian slowly opened his eye and yawned, a faint voice filling him in about something with no memories and crap. It sounded concerning, but he was also still half asleep (Who would have known that sleeping on a forest floor was actually comfortable?) so he wasn't as sharp as he could be. He yawned and stretched out until he heard his joints pop slightly. He smiled in satisfaction and attempted to put a had through his hair, only to be stopped by a mask.

He shook his head and went to remove it, but he realized there were others around him. His body's first reaction was to put his hand around one of his bats, but he realized nobody seemed hostile, so instead he backed up and attempted to make himself less noticeable while he gathered his thoughts.

@Yuffie Kisaragi @Diminium @Scrapmaster @Bassummoner

-Sarah Aether-

The woman was in a field of daffodils, close to a bubbling spring. She slowly sat up, and realized with mild surprise she wasn't close, she was literally in the damn thing. Drenched, she looked down at her ripped clothing. How did her jeans get all ripped? And part of her side was showing. The hell?

Hearing voices, she slowly stood, grimacing. How did she end up in a freshwater spring? And...beyond her name...nothing...

She patted herself down, checking her wrist mounted gauntlet blades, her Raikou sidearm, on her back was her sword...where was her rif- there. Picking it up, out of the water, she shook it off. Goo thing her Endymion was made to work under...water...

"How do I know all that...but not where I was born? Am I married...alone..." she stomped those beautiful lilies to the ground. "Why..." Then her mind registered the voices. Turning to the new group, she realized that neither of them had noticed each other. She cautiously raised her rifle, mildly annoyed that she was soaking wet. She caught a few names, though didn't really care.

"So I guess I'm not the only one unable to remember a damn thing, or am I the special snowflake?" She said, mostly focusing on Oni...

Why did she seem so familiar?

@rikunobodyxiii

-Zion-

Waking up behind a dune, she groaned. This was a very bad place to sleep, and sitting up, she sighed. Her clothes full of sand, she closed her eyes, and from her back burst golden wings of light. She immediately blasted into the sky in an eruption of sand. Spinning fast, she managed to get most sand out, before pulling back. She began a dive, rocketing closer and closer to the ground. She finally spotted the others, and flared her wings. She slowed down, and was gonna land perfectly, like a goddess...when she tripped over a stray breeze, flattening Kira Leone.

"Ow...sorry..."

Again @rikunobodyxiii

(Pollogies for the stupid openers, onto the real event!)

God.

Damn.

Sand.

Had he choose anywhere else in the world, he would have. A giant metal coat with fur lining isn't exactly desert weather, but thank God sand storms were a thing. Specks of dust pinged off of Derik's clothes like arrows on plate mail as the giant of a man dug his way out of the pile of sand he was in, coencidentally, this happened to be below the Doctor's feet, however through either the player somehow rolling a natural 20 with no dice or GM just not knowing what to do about such a situation, the Doctor stood perched on the wall of a man named Derik J. Absolon. Weather he fell from this totem poll of stupid, leaped down, or whatever means of transportation away, Derik didn't care, and let this eclectic man stay standing. He turned around, looking at this group of people, and grunted a sign of discontent with the people at his presence, beginning to walk away from the group.

"Whatever you are ya damn voice in the sky, you can eat a bag a shit, if you do then maybe I'll work with them. Then and only then, and even if you do you might as well not count the fish you shot in this barrel: you mighta missed once or twice."

Neena looked over Tolan. He seemed capable, experienced. A hardened veteran. Come to think of it... Everybody here had that kind of aura, that presence. "Neena Mors." She said with a nod to the Huntsman. Neena looked to the Elven girl who had woken up. "And no, no one's hurt. Unless a pine needle pricked someone wrong." She said crassly. How ignorant and stupid. Why would they be hurt? It's not like they had just returned from war. Rija looked over to a boy who had not spoken up yet. His mask was... Interesting. She walked over to him, and held out her hand again.

"Hey, just wake up? No need to be scared, we're all in the same boat. I'm pretty sure no one here is about to go and start on a murderous rampage for no reason, right?" Rija glanced about the small group as if looking for assurance. Neena scoffed.

"I wouldn't count on it." The Assassin muttered.

~~~~

Ryonne looked Sarah over. None of the other had any kind of firearm, but she had plenty... This was odd. Judging from this fact alone, it was almost certain that they had been taken from multiple different universes. He remembered that theory, Theory of Parallel Universes or something to that effect. He clenched his fist. Being able to remember that was more frustrating than not. Why couldn't he remember who he was instead of that useless tidbit. He grunted a reply to the commander looking woman.

"Nothing here. And judging from what the thing said, I would assume everyone else is suffering from the same." Meanwhile Kinzoku had skipped happily over to Henry, replying to his earlier comment with ease.

"I like to think that whenever you wake up is when morning is. That way you never sleep in!" She said. It didn't really make a whole lot of sense, but so far, sense did not seem to be the girl's MO.

~~~~

The Doctor glanced downward. "Well's this is an unfortunate position. You should try not to fall asleep inside a dune next time my friend." He said in jest, of course knowing that none of their positions was their fault. He leaped off and landed in the sand nearby. He glanced over to Drax, and nodded casually. "Doctor Julius Verstand. Please, call me Doctor. As for your bird..." He said, looking at the curious spirit. He flicked a few pages through his notebook, and summoned his Phoenix, which perched on his left shoulder. The flaming monster cawed and looked towards Leth as if looking for some kind of acknowledgement. "I just have a way with most creatures." Alysa glared at Kira. Something about this girl upset her... It was a strange sense of familiarity that gave her an uncomfortable tingle down her spine.

"My name's Alysa. Please don't make up names... People who do that generally find themselves on the wrong end of my blade." She threatened casually. When Zion suddenly made her appearance, Alysa could only shake her head and sigh. "And tell me that you won't make a habit of doing that... It's like you're straight from some cliche nerdy anime or something." The Fencer commented on Zion's unfortunate teleporting incident.

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]Neena looked over Tolan. He seemed capable, experienced. A hardened veteran. Come to think of it... Everybody here had that kind of aura, that presence. "Neena Mors." She said with a nod to the Huntsman. Neena looked to the Elven girl who had woken up. "And no, no one's hurt. Unless a pine needle pricked someone wrong." She said crassly. How ignorant and stupid. Why would they be hurt? It's not like they had just returned from war. Rija looked over to a boy who had not spoken up yet. His mask was... Interesting. She walked over to him, and held out her hand again.
"Hey, just wake up? No need to be scared, we're all in the same boat. I'm pretty sure no one here is about to go and start on a murderous rampage for no reason, right?" Rija glanced about the small group as if looking for assurance. Neena scoffed.

"I wouldn't count on it." The Assassin muttered.

~~~~

Ryonne looked Sarah over. None of the other had any kind of firearm, but she had plenty... This was odd. Judging from this fact alone, it was almost certain that they had been taken from multiple different universes. He remembered that theory, Theory of Parallel Universes or something to that effect. He clenched his fist. Being able to remember that was more frustrating than not. Why couldn't he remember who he was instead of that useless tidbit. He grunted a reply to the commander looking woman.

"Nothing here. And judging from what the thing said, I would assume everyone else is suffering from the same." Meanwhile Kinzoku had skipped happily over to Henry, replying to his earlier comment with ease.

"I like to think that whenever you wake up is when morning is. That way you never sleep in!" She said. It didn't really make a whole lot of sense, but so far, sense did not seem to be the girl's MO.

~~~~

The Doctor glanced downward. "Well's this is an unfortunate position. You should try not to fall asleep inside a dune next time my friend." He said in jest, of course knowing that none of their positions was their fault. He leaped off and landed in the sand nearby. He glanced over to Drax, and nodded casually. "Doctor Julius Verstand. Please, call me Doctor. As for your bird..." He said, looking at the curious spirit. He flicked a few pages through his notebook, and summoned his Phoenix, which perched on his left shoulder. The flaming monster cawed and looked towards Leth as if looking for some kind of acknowledgement. "I just have a way with most creatures." Alysa glared at Kira. Something about this girl upset her... It was a strange sense of familiarity that gave her an uncomfortable tingle down her spine.

"My name's Alysa. Please don't make up names... People who do that generally find themselves on the wrong end of my blade." She threatened casually. When Zion suddenly made her appearance, Alysa could only shake her head and sigh. "And tell me that you won't make a habit of doing that... It's like you're straight from some cliche nerdy anime or something." The Fencer commented on Zion's unfortunate teleporting incident.

[/QUOTE]
"Given her look i wouldn't doubt she came from some sort of anime timeline, girly. Also I'll call you whatever I damn want, otherwise I'll break your pretty little stick of a "Sword" Derik yelled, air quotes in hand. "Now get moving. Or stay and die here. You're a waste of air anyway, I bet."

-Sarah-

She slowly approached the group, and looked at Ryonne. "Sarah. And fantastic. I can kill half of you ten ways from Tuesday but I don't even know my mother's name or if I'm married." She checked her rifle again. She literally had nothing to even think on now. Okay maybe some of the cute gir...wait, she liked girls?

"Dammit this forced amnesia is fucking annoying." She muttered.

-Zion-

She stood up and helped Kira stand. "Sorry sorry sorry! I don't even know how I trapped ohme I am so sorry!" She began dusting her off, then turned.

"A...no I'm not anim....am I?" She held her hands out, summoning her double bladed Keyblade Forward Unto Dawn. "Does this make me anime?"

-Eris Nightingale-

Awakening from her slumber a little later than the others, Eris found herself lying upon a sandy dune...and nothing else. The area was barren and lifeless like the plains of a scarred battlefield, long unused since the bloodshed that ravaged it years before...

Strange...she knew her thought processes, her name and her powers rung in her mind, along with the Lexicon that lay next to her...but beyond that, there was naught but Darkness, shrouded in a veil of mystery and unknowing. Her life leading up to this moment was unknown and missing. All she could see as she rose up from the sandy ground, picking up her book as she did, were several more individuals...and a Goddess-like individual with Angelic Wings of Light and a teleportation issue. This one fascinated her the most, along with the shouting "sword" man, but the Goddess took the proverbial cake. Her hood was up, with her face being masked by dark tendrils and fake eyes as she approached the others.

"I am not the only one with lost memories, I assume? Forgive me, it seems that...whatever brought us here rattled me considerably, rendering me unconscious for a longer time than the rest of you." She said, then she bowed lightly. "My name is Eris Nightingale...and that is all I know, aside from my power and what I hope to achieve. And before I forget my manners..." Eris uttered before she took a hold of her hood and took it down and flipped out her lengthy hair to reveal her facial appearance as a sign of goodwill and trust.

Caspian looked at the girl's hand for a few moments before giving a laugh. He began to speak, and as he did, it was as if you could hear the smile in his voice, "I'm not scared miss, I'm just trying to figure things out. About myself I mean ya know? Who I am? Why am I here? Why am I probably so devilishly handsome? You know, typical amnesiac things..."

He stood up and stretched one last time, "Well you guys look like the only company for miles, so I might as well stick this out. My name's Caspian...I think, I dunno, might just be false memories, might be getting my name confused with something else. either way, it sounds cool, so I'll keep it."

@Yuffie Kisaragi

Tolan nodded at Neena's name, "A pleasure" he replied ash e looked over the masked boy, who seemed rather strange, but he kinda related, after all he also hided his face from others, regardless of reasons,why the boy did such a thing, it didn't matter for Tolan.

"I doubt fighting is the best thing to do right now, I believe this watcher must have some trials ready for us to do just that." Tolan said crossing his arms, "I understand we are all strangers to one another, but at a time like this, the worst thing to do is make enemies, so lets keep it neutral if possible." He suggested as he looked over the boy as he approached him.

"Grettings Caspian, hopefully we can work together in the trials ahead...speaking of, we should get moving soon." Tolan pointed out.

@Yuffie Kisaragi , @LokiofSP

////

"Thats an interesting way of thinking about things I guess." Henry said simply to Kinzoku as he didn't exactly understand much of the sense of the phrase, but something on him seemed to be used to such nonsensical talk. He then turned to Ryonne, a man who looked like a swordsman, something he kinda respected.

He soon walked over to Sarah and Ryonne, "And who might you two be? my name's Henry" he greeted them,, unphased by Sarah's rifle, literally he didn't even aknowledge its existence. Hopefully they'd return the favor, and that he wouldn't get shot, not that it'd matter...

@Yuffie Kisaragi , @Xion136

////

"Well...nice." Drax said with a dry smile as he looked at the Doctor, "Yours is fire, and mine seems to be a ghost of sorts." Leth Cawed while looking back at the phoenix with a curious look.

He turned to Alysa and the goddess who had just fell quite hilariously, he frowned as he was quite annoyied at Derik's rudeness towards the fencer, even if the fencer herself didn't seem that polite, "Yeah, but how about you call her and everyone else by name? she didn't really do anything to you to deserve that warning." Drax said as he walked over to Zion, "Well, that was a scene, if I didn't know better i'd think it was on purpose, whats your name?" Drax simply asked the goddess in a normal tone.

As leth soon flew and landed at Eris's shoulder, looking her over curiously before cawing. "uuh, hey, mind stopping looking people down?" Drax commented dryly at the bird.

@Xion136 , @NeverBetter

{Oni}

"Thanks." Oni replied to Henry's compliment, and left it at that.

She found she didn't really want to talk about it. It was dangerous and attracted the wrong kind of attention. Best to only use it when you had to. Henry's armor didn't seem to phase her too much, which seemed to indicate she dealt with that sort of thing regularly.

"Being me is getting interesting." She thought dryly.

Oni wrinkled her nose slightly at Jack as he mentioned wanting a drink. She knew she didn't like alcohol, but she also felt it was useful when other people used it. Maybe not teammates, though.

Putting the question of alcohol to the side, the Vigilante Wielder gave Sarah a puzzled look. The way the soldier had looked at her seemed odd. Did they know each other?

"Well, who ever did this to us said he'd be in touch." Oni offered to the group in general. "And right now, he's got all the answers."

Oni reflected on Henry saying that this couldn't just be for entertainment. She wanted to agree with him, but part of her knew that some people would do all this and more for a little entertainment.

{Kira}

Kira was beginning to grin in a nasty way, with a very fitting name for Alysia on her tongue, when Zion landed on her. She didn't move for a moment, face down in the sand, as Zion apologized profusely. She eventually rolled over and squinted up at Zion.

"Really?" She asked incredulously. "You have the whole flipping desert to land in, and you land on me?"

She sat up, trying to brush sand off her again.

"What what the hell is 'anime'?" She demanded.

Kira wished the uppity girl with the little sword would stick her head in the sand, she wished the man the scientist had been standing on would stop yelling, and she wished she would stop getting these damn feelings of Déjà Vu when she didn't even have any frakking memories. And, oh joy, here came more people.

"It's alright." Kira finally said to Zion. "Today has been just...kind of tough day, ya know?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back