• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Amnesia Games

{Oni}

Oni started when the Watcher spoke again. The mention of combat had her touching the handle of her sword with her left hand, then drew it when the portal opened.

"Got it!" The Vigilante Wielder answered Sarah's orders.

She jabbed her sword into the sky.

"Thundra!" Oni cried.

Magical lightning answered her call, striking and arching between four lizards. One leapt at her, leading with its shield. She swung her sword around in a two handed grip, knocking the shield away. She quickly stopped the swing, then stabbed in viciously, killing the creature.

{Kira}

Kira chuckled.

"Yeah, I don't think I have any munny either." She admitted to Drax. "But I'm willing to keep a running tab going."

The Watcher's announcement made The Gunslinger nod. The timing made sense. Well, at least it was something to do. As soon as there was an available target, Kira pulled her tri-barrelled revolver in a flash and shot the lizard man in between the eyes.

"Alright, let's get this done." She called out.

She shot two more before Frostbite stood up. Kira almost shot the Transformer before she realized she wasn't an enemy.

"Hey!" She yelled to Frostbite. "Robot! Go defensive! I don't think the lizards are gonna wait for you to get your answers!"

{Vec}

Vec watched all three battles the contestants were fighting from a flicking image in his hand. He was grinning broadly, obviously enjoying himself.

"Plan?" He asked, dismissively. "Who needs as planned? We kill a few, randomly, from time to time, and let the rest take its course."

Last edited by a moderator:
Frostbite felt as though she was being spoken to since she was the only one who appeared to have metal for skin,her forearm morphed into a freezeray and she tried to make it easier for the others to attack by freezing small clusters of lizard people,which ,would also probably kill them from the cold if they were more lizard than man,but this left her to wonder who these people were and why the lizards wanted them dead but those were questions for after the fight if it ever ended "Do you think we can go through the portal before it closes and see the source?" she spoke to Kira since she was the first person to talk to her out of the group that were attacking the lizard people

-Eris Nightingale-

The appearance of the Lizard-Men did naught for her feelings other than mild surprise, before she instinctively brandished her Lexicon, opening its pages and searching them, seeing many Weapons and Powers go by as the pages flew by, her reading ability was impressive enough to allow her to notice these things quickly, until she stopped on a particular page with a strange sword as its image with much writing to the side and its title being "Soul Eater". This is the weapon she would pick, speaking its name as she reached into the Page and pulled out the weapon, it glowed with a strange blue aura as it appeared, with it fading into the weapon as it became physical, then quickly sheathed it on her side to search for a power, swiftly choosing "Dark Fire" and "Darkness" but going no higher, as she knew inside her limit and she was almost at it. Now it would be nice to know more...

She couldn't dwell for long, dismissing the book in a flurry of Red Thorns and Pages and taking out her Soul Eater and charging for the nearest Lizard-Man, blocking its strike, thrusting the weapon away and stabbing it upwards through the head, tearing the blade out rapidly and slicing at another's neck, with the expected result of blood and it lightly coating her as she hurled a Dark Firaga Ball at the next Lizard-Man, easily burning away its shield and damaging the arm that held it, allowing her to run at it while it was distracted and plunge the blade into the creature's gut, taking a moment to look it in the eyes, thrusting the blade further as she did...then took it out as she left to fight another, with that Lizard-Man coughing up blood and dying as she left. "Weakest soldiers indeed!" She quipped, engaging in parrying combat with a more skilled Lizard-Man, potentially a sort of Leader.

-Oryx, The Taken King-

The Taken King stood in the cabin with the other Villains, with his Cleaver-Sword, the Willbreaker, resting blade down and his hands resting upon the hilt in front of him as he stood in contemplation, listening to the others talking as he watched the battle ensue below.

"Our goal may be to cause chaos..." He said in reply, lightly extending his wings to stretch them as he went on. "...but it would be prudent for us to have a plan of some fashion, would it not?" Oryx uttered, then looked around the room...perhaps all these people knew was chaos...they maybe knew nothing of honour, dignity and...well, these things were among the only concepts he could remember, with his memory frustratingly failing like the others. "When the time comes, I should Take them...they seem capable..." He proposed...then grunted. "...but the Watcher will not allow it. And I understand. She has a plan." He concluded.

"I figured at least the matters not relating to my personal story were obvious. Explication is serperflous, at that point. I doubted that the lot of you wouldn't figure this much. Next, what does it matter? This is survival. As long as you make it out, who cares about pleasantrys and friendlyness at a time like this? Mind you, mayhaps you also try a little harder to conceal your betting operations on my actions, next time.

Also, waiting around for this "Watcher" to tell us what to do is akin to being the lamb lead to the slaughter. Believing in Destiny isn't how I roll. I am a man of action, and that is it."

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]Rija laughed at Caspian's most recent comment, and smiled towards the boy again. "Seems like you've got a decent attitude." She said with a nod. "As for where we should go..." The Soldier glanced about the area. There was no definitive path, no definitive... anything really. A bunch of trees that all looked the same. "I vote we stay here for now. Set up a camp and get settled. That voice never said anything about going anywhere really." She looked to Ani. "So you might as well get that fire going if you want. Not like we'll run out of fuel around here." Neena was also staring at Ani, but for a rather different reason.
"I never called you ignorant and stupid." The Assassin said, referring to Ani previous reply. Well, she had, but only in her head. "Nor did I mention anything about a war." Once again, she had never said that out loud. Neena quickly connected the dots. 'You can read minds, can't you?' Neena thought directly, catching on. This would definitely be a useful skill to use in the future, especially if they were going to work together. Suddenly, a woman... No, a wolf. No, a woman. A wolf-woman. In any case, she appeared from the woods, surprising Neena. She drew her blade in surprise, but this odd humanoid quickly made it obvious that she was of no great threat. Neena swiftly sheathed her ninjato once more. Rija rushed over to the wolf-woman, and knelt by her side.

"Are you alright ma'am?" The Soldier asked. She didn't hesitate at her odd appearance. To be fair, there was already two elves, and one demon within their group already, things she was certain were not part of her world. Why not a wolf-woman?

Suddenly, all the noises around the forest ceased. The birds, the bugs, the animals. All gone. The environment was silent for a moment longer, and then, a large amount of footsteps, twigs cracking, leaves crackling. And it was coming closer. The Watcher spoke to them...

(See below.)

~~~~

"Ryonne Neyelmnik." Ryonne said with a nod of greeting.

"And Kinzoku!" The other girl popped in, leaping into the middle of the group. Ryonne clenched his fist around his scabbard. Kinzoku was quickly getting on his nerves. Having an optimistic attitude is one thing, it's another to be annoyingly cheerful. "And I'd love to do a sparring match! You'll get to see what I can do!" The Metal Mage continued, manipulating several ingots out of her bag, and morphing them into balls as they floated around her.

"Hold." The Swordsman said, holding his palm out in a "stop" gesture. There was something nearby... The spring continued to bubble, and the wind continued to blow, nothing had changed by appearance, but his battle instincts were on edge. Suddenly, a large amount of enemies appeared around them, with them and the meadow surrounded on all sides. The Watcher began to speak to all of the people there.

(See below.)

~~~~

The Doctor glanced up from his journal. That man whom he had been on top of was storming off, and no one looked particularly sorry to see him go. Also, there was a few new girls that had not been there when he had last been paying attention. "Did something happen?" He questioned. The Doctor glanced from person to person, hoping for an answer and quick. His eyes landed upon Alysa, whose face had turned into an expression of considerable anger, and her knuckles were red with how hard she clenched her blade.

"Oh, something happened." She replied, then stomped off, following Derik. "HEY! You son of a bitch come back here and let me slit your shitty throat! I'll show you who the waste of air is!" The Doctor watched her go, then moved a step closer to the others.

"I'll put 20 gold on she stabs him to death and we continue on without him." He said casually, then glanced from person to person. "Unless bets have already been placed and I missed them. Damn, perhaps there is something to this socializing thing after all." The Doctor said shaking his head. He shut his book, and the Phoenix vanished. "My name is Doctor Julius Verstand for those I did not previously greet. I go by Doctor. Doctor Verstand for my friends." He said, looking back to the upcoming collision between Alysa and Derik. Her blade was glowing with a silver energy.

She was getting closer, and was certainly soon to make good on her threat if her opponent did nothing to stop her. Suddenly, an enemy spawned out of thin air behind Derik and swung an axe right at the back of his head. The Fencer moved swiftly, and lunged. The tip of her sword went right through the enemy's throat.

"Don't die on me now Ironcoat. I still need to kill you." She said through gritted teeth. Alysa pulled her blade out from the enemy and watched it slump to the ground. All around the group, more and more enemies appeared. The Watcher began to speak...

(See below...)

~~~~

So the audience has learned all of your names and a taste of your personalities

Now they are all begging for some combat!

A portal will open nearby, and out will come 1000 of our weakest soldiers.

Deal with them, and the MVP will be awarded

A memory!

And true to his words, all around them came hundreds of lizard people, scaled and with lengthy tails. Most wielded hand axes, with leather shield, but others had lengthy daggers with the shield, and even others had two of the axes. None wore armor.

~~~~

Much farther away, was a cabin in the snow. It was on top of a mountain, and had no windows, and no doors. A chimney was present, and smoke billowed from it. Inside, a man in a rumpled suit and dark hair that was slicked back was lounging on a couch. "Well, you all heard the message. Now that the contestants are actually here, we should start thinking about what our strategies will be." Cyler said. A small ball of shadow materialized in his hand, and he tossed it up, just to catch it. Over and over. Just something to do with his hands. "After all, we want to make this entertaining don't we?"

[/QUOTE]
Derik's Beam Saber flashed by the Silver Surfer's face, leaving a cauterised cut on her face. A moment later, the body of one of the enemy attackers slumped down onto Alyssia's back; it's scales resting on her skin as a few drops of blood splattered on the back of her body. Derik growled ad the beasts began to close in around the group.

"How about you don't actually become a waste of air first and think for a moment. Considering your action just now, you seem to be capable of it. What might be my reason for insulting you all? If you figure that out, maybe you won't think about trying to stab your tank in the back. Or at least how to fix your sloppy form."

The sand crumpled under Derik's next movement. He drew his Buster sword with his right hand, slashing behind Alyssia again, cutting another one of the monsters in half, and he flipped back away, crushing another his feet.

ManyFaces said:
Frostbite felt as though she was being spoken to since she was the only one who appeared to have metal for skin,her forearm morphed into a freezeray and she tried to make it easier for the others to attack by freezing small clusters of lizard people,which ,would also probably kill them from the cold if they were more lizard than man,but this left her to wonder who these people were and why the lizards wanted them dead but those were questions for after the fight if it ever ended "Do you think we can go through the portal before it closes and see the source?" she spoke to Kira since she was the first person to talk to her out of the group that were attacking the lizard people
Derik coughed as he noticed the robot. "...I've seen every damn thing. But it's got a good idea. I'm on it!" Derik took a glance around, spotting the nearest portal to him. With his coat now on the ground from his movement away, he swings his Buster Sword onto his back once again, and ran right for the portal. Bringing slashes of his beam saber around, killing the beasts with ease. He began to near the portal...

Tolan stood there for a few seconds, as the others did their attacks at the army of lizard men.

In a few seconds however holding his large two handed magical moonlight sword with both his hands, it glowed intensively as he charge into battle, at remarkable speed for an old man, passing by Caspian, "Pherhaps the pills do something?" Tolan asked as he passed by the boy, who was beating a lizard to death.

Tolan began to literally tear through the lizardmen, blood, guts, limbs all flying off, with each slash of his sword, a magical wave followed, killing more than 3 lizards per hit, and he had swung quite a few times, the killcount was already higher than 10, that was for sure.

Parrying, dodging and countering almost every attack from the army of lizard, some attacks went through, sure, cutting him...drawing blood. He then stabbed his sword on the ground as a large shockwave of arcane magic was released, extremely damaging as several lizards who were a few meters away were knocked back, and those close were sent flying to their doom, soon enough Tolan was covered in blood, his moonlight sword's color changed from its regular green color...to bright red, as Tolan's aura grew in power, and could be felt by whoever could feel magical auras, as he looked around, the lizardmen still coming, he sent another radial shockwave, but not with magic, magic enhanced by the godly blood Tolan had, outright disintegrating the lizardmen caught in the blast, Tolan charged into them again, now enhanced with blood.

"I wonder if we can close the portal." Tolan let out in an extremely casual tone, almost as if he wasn't fighting at all. His wounds having healed already.

/////

Henry stood there in his chair, "..." silence for a few second. Before getting up, "Some action!, about time. His voice getting lower pitch as he jumped a good distance in the air, courtesy of wind magic, as the Dreadnaught armor formed around him, he outright divebombed right at the middle of the army, the impact from the blast alone sent quite a lot of lizardmen flying away.

As he landed, a burst of wind magic was released, as his armor was desummoned Henry had already summoned 8 swords floating behind him as he began to tear the lizardmen apart with a series of quick flurries. Having killed a least a dozen or so without any interval he soon dashed at one, and used him to boost him up into the air as he floated high in the air, as his eight swords spiralled around him, in quicker speeds each time, he motioned his hand forward as all eight swords flew in random areas of hte lizard horde, every sword followed with a very damaging explosion, sending lizardmen flying everywhere, dead.

"So you guys got any ideas?" He asked before heading back into the fray.

/////

Drax frowned as he saw the portal, "Oh god dammit I so hate fighting in deserts...wait do I?" he asked as Leth simply Cawed in confirmation. "Ok?" Drax replied as he readied his spirt bow.

Before he began firing he saw the transformer rising from the ground, "Well....now we have a robot, who has a good idea too!, fine. I'l provide cover to whoever goes to the portal." And with that Drax had already summoned five spirit arrows, all charged with energy as he launched them upwards, as they arced down into the horde, each of them exploding in a blast of magical energy.

Noticing Zion charging into it. Drax eye glew, as instincts took hold and he tapped into the spiritual world, where he saw everyone's auras: Derik's, the transformer, the lizards, and most specially, Zion's and Eris. "Hey Angel and book girl! how about a buff!" Drax said as he motioned his hand forward to them. As they were visibly enveloped with a spiritual magic aura, which boosted their already high magical power, not only that, but providing a protective aura shield around them to protect from blows too.

Drax soon buffed himself as well, giving himself the same benefits, and began firing extremely powerful arrows at the lizards, each creating a small explosion on hit, with a very high fire rate.

@Xion136 , @SuperiorKunivas

"If I remember anything it's when you're surrounded, form a shield wall. Fight them back...." Jack ran through his fifth lizard man, he was starting to get a feel for his swordplay, but didn't want to show off his other tricks just yet. " .....to back!" He sliced one of the dual wielders open spilling his guts across the ground. "It'll increase our chances of taking more of them out, and prevent unneeded injury."

He kicked off the ground, and countered his seventh. As he fought his way back into the party.

"However, since we have artillery a spearhead option would be more flexible. Have those with powerful range cut through their front line, then those with melee charge through. Regroup and repeat." He dodged and slew a lizardman behind Henry. "I think they use to call it a Blitzkrieg."

Jack smiled at having retained his knowledge of battle tactics. If there was anything sharper than his rapier, it was his mind and wit. He was now behind Henry and grinning from ear to ear as he threw one of his cards through the air. It flew with dead-eye accuracy and stuck itself in the skull of a charging lizardman, making that this eighth kill.

"What do you think Henry? Oni? Ryonne? Anyone?"

Ani's eyebrows raised at the sound of Neena's thought. She can read minds. She was overtaken at the confirmation of this, and also pretty happy that she wasn't just hearing voices.

How had she acquired this ability?

Was she born with it?

How on earth did she ever find a way to control the massive intake of peoples' thoughts surrounding her?

She nodded discreetly at Neena, with a bit of a smile.

Just as she heard the disembodied voice give them their instructions, her heart started beating quickly. She heard the lizard people surrounding them, and immediately unsheathed her daggers. She could feel their heat coming from the blade as she held the handle. Flames slightly licked the surface of the steel. As she was inspecting her daggers, lizard people approached her from behind. Her ears twitched as she tried to focus on how close they were getting. As the first one got close and began to raise his dagger, Ani did a high backflip, putting her hands on his shoulders and landed behind him; thrusting her dagger into his back before her feet even hit the ground. The wound was immediately surrounded by a little fire that illuminated Ani's solemn face as she pulled her enchanted burning dagger out. She immediately threw the dagger into the forehead of an approaching lizard. She rushed forward and retrieved her dagger, rushing behind one more lizard and slitting his throat. She had another approaching her from behind, with an axe raised. He was a few yards away; she rushed toward him and quickly slid between his legs, barely making it past the axe as it hit the ground. She used both her daggers to quickly jab him in the back of the knees, pull them out, and finally stabbed to kill in his back after he fell to his knees. She muttered, "I'm sorry."

She disliked having to kill any living being. She was obviously trained to do this, but she had no idea as to why. Her entire body had a mind of its' own, it seemed, and was obviously used to doing this sort of thing.

Frostbite saw the chain starting from her words and stood up out of the sand to assist in mowing down lizard people now with armblade and bearhugs basically amputating the lizard people or crushing them to death using her arms "Who even has this many organic creatures with them" she mumbled as she slashed yet another lizard,she sent his upper torso flying into one of his friends with her slash "How many are there...is this endless?" she asked no one in particular but she hoped someone knew the answer

@Desert Dwellers

All of the portals closed immediately, having emptied their load of 1000 reptilian soldiers onto the groups. They were falling easily, but there were so so many of them...

~~~~

Rija stood from her position next to the wolf-woman. "I'll be right back, since you don't seem to be seriously hurt. But if I don't help out, then you might be." The Soldier reasoned, pulling her rifle off her back and firing a round right into the head of one unfortunate lizard. She pulled a scope out of a pouch on her vest and attached it, as well as hitting a small button that extended the barrel. Finally she switched out the magazine for a small one. All in half a moment. Now in its sniper variation, she brought the firearm up to her eye. She lined up the shot...

BANG

Five soldiers toppled over. Rija didn't hesitate, repeating the shot, this time with six. The Soldier heard the rustling of leaves behind her, and things practically went into slow motion. She tossed the rifle into the air, and spun around pulling something that appears to be a penlight off her belt. She flicked it on, and when the lizard pounced, it found it's shield and axe gone along with it's arms. It didn't have time to notice that it's head followed. The enemy fell to the ground, having been destroyed by a lightsaber. With the flick of her wrist, she tossed the beam saber into the woods, then caught her rifle as it fell. Rija turned again, and fired shots until the sniper magazine was empty. With this she retreated into the woods, and found her lightsaber. It had impaled another reptile to a tree 50 meters from where she had been.

Neena gritted her teeth. She had never been fond of being surrounded. Did that count as a memory? Or was it a personality facet? Either way, she was certain it was true. The Assassin had received affirmation from the Elven girl that she had been correct. That was good, but in any case, was not of any particular use to her right now. Right now she had to focus on killing as many of these beasts as she could. Neena drew her ninjato slowly, the sunlight through the trees glinting off the black steel. She smiled at the familiar feeling of the blade's hilt. The Assassin opened her eyes, and her glare landed upon her first victim. She vanished into a dark corridor at her feet, and reappeared above this soldier, slashing right down its back. As it fell down dead, Neena turned her torso to face five more. Five blades of light appeared above her, and with the snap of her fingers, they flew right towards these next enemies. They were impaled with little trouble. Ah, magic. It felt once again familiar, like the hug of a loved one. But dangerous. And far more practical. A reptile pounced on her, and she parried away the strike with her blade. The Assassin brought her weapon down in a heavy swing, but was blocked by the shield. Neena only smiled, sweeping her leg out and knocking the lizard down. Neena ended it quickly after this, shooting a bolt of black flames that incinerated the enemy.

~~~~

"An excellent idea." Ryonne said with a nod towards Jack. And he was gone. He reappeared in the midst of the enemy, slicing down an enemy. He followed through the strike by spinning around and decapitating another one. Two more came at him, but he blocked their weapons with his scabbard and blade. He reversed his grip quickly, and pulled sharply with his weapons. His blade sliced across the enemy's chest, creating a gaping hole in its chest. His other did not do that, rather stopping its path with the lizard's neck. But then Ryonne pulled the trigger on his scabbard, and a bullet went straight through. He brought the weapon back together, and then held it in front of him. He fired a powerful beam of pure light, scalding and obliterating the enemies that were in its path.

Kinzoku looked from Sarah to Jack back to Sarah. Then back to Jack. Which plan should she follow? Wall? Or artillery? In the end, she decided to go with Jack's idea. After all, it had been sooner, which meant he had made the call with more information available to him. But mostly just because killing loads of lizards was way more fun then building a wall. "On it chief!" She called. More and more ingots floated out of her bag, and flattened into discs of metal. She drew her hands back, then pointed them dramatically forward. The frisbees of death impacted the front lines, hitting lizards basically everywhere, severing heads, legs, arms, torsos, tails. One breezed right past Ryonne. He glanced back to see Kinzoku, who gave him a cheery smile and a wave. He shook his head.

~~~~

"Oh my form's sloppy now!?" Alysa cried incredulously, quickly parrying away an axe and lunging underneath a shield, stabbing an enemy through the chest. "Any proper swordsman knows that wielding two blades of that length at the same time is a fool's errand and nerd's wet dream. They'll get tangled up with each other. And then, most likely, you'll die." She said sharply, spinning around and lashing out with her foot. It neared the enemy's face, and so it drew its shield up to protect. Perfect, Alysa brought her epee right in and disemboweled the lizard. "And don't pretend like your so superior that even your insults have a purpose other than to be a dickwad." Alysa could feel something growing up in her, a whole new world of power she hadn't even touched yet. "And finally, you were FUCKING RUNNING AWAY! How in the world did that make you our tank huh?" Alysa argued. She wanted to call him some more names, but decided instead to kill some more lizards. Two more came at her from either side and she was forced to move exceptionally quickly. The first one struck, and she raised her blade to block, then moved close enough to lash out with her foot, kicking the opponent in the chest so that it stumbled backward. Alysa then moved her epee around to parry away the second opponent. She brought her weapon back to her body, and lunged forward, piercing the enemy's scales. Alysa turned back to the first one, who was now moving forward with its shield. Alysa lashed out with her blade, and understanding what it was she could do now, hit the shield. She sent a surge of power through her blade, and the shield evaporated. Shocked, the opponent wasn't prepared for Alysa to rake the tip of her sword across its chest.

"No my metallic ally," The Doctor replied to Frostbite. "Our friend the Watcher said there were a thousand. Well, probably closer to 798 at this point." A bow and arrow had appeared in his hands, his book strapped to his upper arm. He fired an arrow, and it killed a lizard. "797." The Doctor amended. The bow and quiver vanished from his body as he pulled his book out once more. Surely something could be a bit more entertaining and effective than a simple archer's weapon. A lizard moved close to the Doctor as he glanced through his selection, and he made his choice. An anthropophagus erupted in front of him, the huge headless humanoid absorbing the blow meant for him. Then the large monster picked up the lizard by the tail, and proceeded to use it as a club. It beat to death several lizards in this gruesome fashion, protecting the Doctor while he continued to flip through the pages of his journal. "Well, this one should be quite the delight." The Doctor muttered. The anthropophagus vanished, and in its place, a Romanian Serpent appeared. The 15 yard snake quickly made a meal out of two or three other reptiles, while it whipped its tail out and grabbed four more soldiers, and proceeded to crush them like a cobra. The Doctor nodded in approval. "Delightful indeed."

~~~~

"So we've got a toss-up between pure chaos or a prudent plan... Lovely." Cyler said, sounding bored with the discussion already. "I suppose I can play tie breaker. Compromise, we do what we want, when we want to, but with an overarching plan? My demonic friend, what have you in mind for your plan?" Cyler asked. He could tell that Oryx was already disgusted with the both of them, one of his several powers at work. That had not taken long, that much was for certain. If he already didn't like them, then this stint as coworkers was certain to be full of mutual dislike. Whatever, as long as he came out with his memories, and with more powers under his belt. And alive, obviously.

"You state that as though you know everything there is to know about conventional swordsmanship. That is incorrect, unless using a pure fencing style, but if I'm using a big ass sword, not a foil or rapure, that isnt exactly as much of an issue. The normal problem with a Buster sword is lack of the needed physical strength to wield one with even two hands, however, seeing as I'm doing fairly well with it, I would hazard a guess that my muscles are more than up to the challenge." Derik watched as the portal dissipated. Disappointed by their vanishing act, Derik stopped his mad dash at a group of thirty or so of them from their origin space, letting the momentum keep him going, he drew the Buster sword off of his back and swung it harshly in a horizontal motion, allowing his body to be carried by the momentum of the slash, he span at the group, extending the beam saber arm out as well: he was like a dust devil of beam energy and electric-charged metal, and moving to the group at breakneck speed.

Moments later, each and every one of them within range were ripped in half. After targeting one in particular by the robot, he released the buster sword in time to cleave off it's legs, and leaving the blade embed into the sand near by as well as coming to a stop in his spin.

He then took the time to address the next complaint. "Being high and mighty and being realistic about this are diffrent, my sweet child." The sarcasm on the word "sweet" could fill all of the Earth's oceans, saved the people of California from drout, and make rain for the eons to come were it stored in gassous form. He rushed right over to his sword, grabbing it and re-engaging the enemy post haste. "I rather doubt you lot would actually listen to my statements reguardless of being polite or not, but they need to be brought up.

What better way to bring attention to one's self than insult the one who you need gather the attention of? Nothing gathers ones thoughts to a source better than ones ego being assaulted, aside from actual harm, anyway. And I would prefer you all alive anyway." He cleaved through about five more with the Buster Sword that were near the Doctor, and labotomized one to his rear with the beam saber.

"En fin, the tank always leads the way. Basic one oh one. I expect the most of you to become infuriated with me as you did, and give chase. In this, I lead the pack. Humans are more willing to cooperate when they believe it was their idea in the first place, basic psychology there."

-Sarah-

She shook her head. The portal vanishing had begun to change her plans, but Jack beat her to the punch. Going with it, she flicked the switch to activate her Burst Mode, and fired at once about five lasers that were locked onto five lizards. With them slaughtered, she turned and fired on a few more, finishing them off. She really hoped they were almost done.

-Zion-

Okay, she really hated this arrogant asshole. Seriously, all that bravado, all that "basic" bullshit. Lashing out with her four double ended Keyblades, she cut down around twenty within a few seconds, then charged them with light. Firing them off in a semicircle burst, her Quad Salvation Raid hit and summoned pillars of light, turning to ash around thirty more. "Cool!" She punched the air. The Quad Salvation Raid also healed the team of most minor injuries, and she pulled her Keyblades back as she winged her way through the enemies, arriving at Eris.

"Staying safe, cutie?" She asked, clearing a space to breathe, at least.

{Oni}

"Sounds like a plan!" Oni answered Jack.

The Vigilante Wielder switched to a more defensive style, sending out a few fire spells when she wasn't blocking and countering incoming lizard men. While fighting, Oni noticed Kinsoku's style. Metal discs, eh?

"Hey!" She called to the Metal Mage. "Keep your Frisbees steady!"

Decapitating a lizard man, Oni called down another Thundra spell. It struck Kinsoku's disc, further spreading the bolts of electricity out on the lizard men. Oni kept enough control on the spell to keep it from hitting her allies.

{Kira}

"It won't be that easy." Kira muttered sourly as members of her group went for the portal.

She wished she was wrong, but she felt no surprised when the portals closed before anyway could go through.

The Gunslinger kept up a constant rate of fire, each trigger pull sending three bullets into a reptile, resulting in death.

"Oh for Fraks sake, will both of you shut up!" Kira yelled to Derik and Alysa over the sound of her revolver. "You wanna argue, do it on your own time! If you aren't asking for help or saying you can help, keep your traps shut!"

A lizard man lunged at Kira from her left side, already too close for her to get her gun around in time. She reflexively raised her right arm, where she wore her wrist device. She tightened her left hand into a fist, and a hexagonal energy field shield sprang to life. The lizard man's two axe's hit the shield, which held solid. Wasting no time, Kira stuck her gun underneath the shield and nearly blew the lizard in half.

"Like this." She said, hefting her wrist device.

With a grin, the Gunslinger charged a group of lizard men, slamming into one with her shield and blowing the head off another with her revolver. In the middle of 4 lizard men, she moved at blinding speed to block their attacks with her shield, and one by one, shot them dead.

{Vec}

Vec closed his hand, dismissing his little pep show on the fighting. More of that later.

"So, are we claiming groups for our own personal victims, or are we gonna be switching out?" He asked.

He personally wanted to just have one group to torment. That way, he could really get to know them before murdering them all. He glanced up at Oryx, clearly uninterested in the Taken King's plan, but it was the only subject going on, so he might as well mock it.

Tolan kept slashing lizards apart, their blood, dismembered parts and whatnot all being left in the wake of him and his moonlight sword, which was not bright red in color, for absorbing all the blood to empower itself.

A lizardman lunged at tolan from behind him attempting to stab Tolan, Tolan quickly spun around, deflecting the lizard man's sword with his left hand in a backhand, he quickly punched it in the face, staggering it as it was open, as Tolan stabbed him in the stomach with his left hand, only with his left hand, as he pushed his hand deeper into the lizardman as it squaled in pain as Tolan ripped his hand out of it, splashing blood all over Tolan, with a small shockwave of blood magic around him. To anyone who would see it, it wasn't exactly a very good sight to behold enemy or not.

Tolan was now soaked in blood, his clothes all soaked too, Tolan charged the blood magic around him, all the blood he was now soaked in, was absorbed by him in an instant as a large magical explosion happened around him, as a blood red aura surrounded Tolan and his sword. Tolan had now entered the blood rage from all the blood absorbed, increasing his powers by a great ammount.

He quickly dashed into the horde with a slash, the Sword's magical blasts increased in size and intensity, as a least 6 lizards died in one single slash, as Tolan kept slashing, swiftly grabbing his shotgun with his spare hand and shot a blast of blood enhanced bullets, that killed two lizards who were behind Neena. Tolan was silent, he was now behaving like a blood thirsty beast, but he kept some control over his actions.

@Yuffie Kisaragi

///

Henry smiled at Jack's suggestion. "Area of effect attacks will help clear it out faster, so lets do it!" As he said that the swords floating behind him disappeared into Dark energy as flames now emitted off of Henry, the fire, not normal five, Crimsom colored, darkness enhanced fire, capable of melting anything it touched and burning for long ammounts of time. Henry dashed at a Lizard, his right arm covered in this crimson like fire as he delivered a heavy punch to the Lizardman, creating a large explosion not in the area of the punch, but behind the LIzard, disintegrating or incinerating any unfortunates enough caught in the blast, the blast left a large crater behind the now dead Lizardman whose's face was now melted and broken, of around 15 feet, at least a good dozen or so Lizards were killed in that blast.

Henry pulled out his sword and slashed at a group of lizards, each slash incinerating them and in the end of his combo, always ended in an fiery explosion.

"Shouldn't take much longer now I hope." Henry said casually, as if he wasn't even beginning to get tired, and with that he charged a fireball and launched it onto an oncoming group of lizards, about 5, the fireball exploding and disintegrating all of them.

@Anyone

///

Drax only sighed at Derik's speech, this guy was starting to annoy him greatly, and he could see many others thought the same of him too. Drax kept the ranged combat going, taking out quite a lot of lizards with his spirit arrows.

Leth, the hawk was flying above the battle, diving down often, all the times cutting right through a lizardman or two, it was flying above as it quickly dived down. A lizard Lunged behind Kira but Leth intercepted it, damaging and knocking the lizard back as Drax delivered a precise arrow to the back of its head.

Drax simply gave Kira a thumbs up as he was flanked by three lizards, quickly dodging the slashes with a backflip and pulling his dimeritium knives out and his bow away, dual wielding the knives as one Lizard tried to slash at him with an axe, Drax quickly parried the blow, deflecting it with one of his knives as he spun around the lizard and delivered a fatal stab in the back of its head, Leth pierced right through one of the two remaining lizards as Drax dashed in a blue haze of spirit magic, slashing the lizard down with his twin knives.

@rikunobodyxiii

Jack smiled as they made him several opening as his riposted and darted around the battle field in the areas that they had cleared out. His allies were all staying pretty close together. Good, he thought, minimize any and all collateral damage. Silently and skillfully he was laying out the final blow scattering dice throughout the battlefield. He had a good grip on his powers, but needed them all together to conduct the killing blow. He couldn't risk hurting one of his new allies.

"Alright, I've got them. Everyone to the center!" He called out loudly so all could hear. "This is going to get messy and I don't want to hurt anyone. Get behind the shield."

Jacks cards flew from his pockets, and created an energy barrier facing the lizard man onslaught. he may not have the raw power of the others, but he had experience, or at least he thought he did. Odd as it seemed if everything went as planned he could take out a massive amount of them at once, and leave the rest in a panic.

Fenarri was reduced to mostly laughter. Roots would shoot up from the ground, and it looked like he was dancing as he controlled them, flicking them around as easily as picking a flower.

Nour was branching out to get action too, she swept over a large group, sending out a wave of pressure so intense, that when she was gone, they were all mutilated beyond recognition.

Fenarro slammed his fist into an open palm, and much to his amazement, a small burst of lava erupted from a the newly formed crack in the ground, encasing a band of lizards in the molten pool.

He grappled with one who had foolishly lunged at him unarmed, casting it into the bubbling mound of lava, before clapping his hands together; sealing the crack and a few lizards with it.

Caspian was soon backed into a corned after taking down just one lizard person. Sharp weapons jabbed at him from all sides as he did as best he could to dodge, weave and block the hits of about ten lizard people, but it was difficult due to the limited space he had in a crowd. He swung his bat and took out one, swung another and took out three, this went on until six of the original ten were left. He breathed in and out, trying to get air back to his lungs, but found it difficult.

He tried to back away from the creatures only to hit a tree, in a moment one weapon was inches away from his neck, while others were pointed right at him. Under his mask he smiled as best he could, "So uh...I don't suppose you guys are willing to put this behind us and talk it out?" They growled and pointed their weapons closer at him, "Okay, I was right!"

A root stabs through most of the lizards, and scares the remaining idiots off.

"Hey!" Fenarro barks, raising a column of earth to finally use his bow, summoning arrow after arrow to pick off the lizards.

"Aye am unknowing about what weapon you wield, but stay alive- because aye refuse to save yae're hide again!"

Caspian looked on in amazement for a few moments as he looked at what had happened to the group of lizards, he gave a nod at Fenarro, "Will do sir! Don't intend to put myself in situations like that ever again!"

With that he ran off and began to skirt around the outsides of the battle and picking off straglers as opposed to fighting in the middle of everything

-Eris Nightingale-

Eris hardly noticed the Buff being bestowed upon her, nor did she know who did it, yet it would come in handy as she tensed her arm muscles while clashing with the stronger Lizard-Man, then thrust them forth to knock the creature off balance followed by a hard kick that put it on its back. Swiftly afterwards, she raised her left arm up to head level and clasped her hand tightly, with it glowing a dark purple as Darkness formed around the Lizard-Man in the form of Ensnaring Thorns that restrained it and pierced its scaly flesh with ease, the blood flowing from the wounds was substantial and looked anemic due to the effect of the Darkness, with Eris intent on causing the creature pain as she walked around to its left and knelt down beside it. "Find peace in the embrace of the Darkness, reptile...it's all you will find under the Watcher's lead." She uttered which prompted the Lizard-Man to screech, not in anger, but in anguish and misery before the thorns resided on Eris's Command, as she could plainly see that it was not what it wanted...only to ignite the creature with Dark Firaga Ball and let it burn to death instead, screaming and writhing, but soon stopped as it was reduced to ash while Eris looked at it without any remorse.

"Honestly, I do not know why I bother with beasts. And now, we have a wise talking "Tank"...I'd take the Lizard-Men." Eris noted with snark dripping from her words, then she charged her Soul Eater Sword with Darkness and a lot of it before throwing it right into the chest of a Lizard-Man who stood in nothing but a crowd of his comrades...all of which felt the impact of an explosion as the overcharged blade ruptured and released the energy, taking out several Lizard-Men, but relieved Eris of her weapon. She then summoned her Lexicon and took out a new weapon: An Arc Blade. A sword coursing with the power of The Storm, Electricity, Lightning, power to make foes suffer and sound ridiculous while doing so, before she was met with Zion De Wynter appearing and asking how she was...and that she was cutie, of course.

"Safe? Yes. But I could be doing better." She responded, dismissing her Tome of Fallacies before turning to face Zion. "You are the only face I've seen so far that makes me feel good. Happy, contented, you know. Almost makes me ignore the fact that is bugging me: We know next to nothing about our godforsaken lives and why we are even here...aside from, entertainment." Eris spoke initially with a soft tone but it completely fell into nothing but contemptuous, sputtering disgust at their predicament. This Goddess of Light was about the only thing that was good at the moment, with the Spectral Raven being a second and everything else that wasn't Derik or Alyssa being something on the lines of neutral. "Call me cutie again and I'll need to find somewhere nice to take you on a...well, I struggle to say "Date" because we just met and where we are isn't, nice per se...although, just meeting never stopped a lot of people." She noted, chuckling afterwards.

arc-edge.jpg

-Oryx, The Taken King-

The Taken King turned his gaze to Vec, who had made the clearly psychopathic suggestion of wanting personal groups to torment, which he could see was because he wanted to become familiar with his victims of chaos. Why else would he do this? "My suggestion here is an Over-Arching Plan, so as long as you attempt to fit in with it, you may pick out a group of your choice. It is either that, or push to test your abilities and remember them all..." Oryx spoke in a neutral tone, conveying no emotion with this sentence as he sometimes might, yet his voice retains its sinister undertone.

"And just so we are clear, I feel no disgust for any of you here. Not even the slightest. Just putting that out there in case you get any ideas about me, as there are only certain people I may dislike and it is no one here. Besides, even if I did, I wouldn't remember why." He explained to alleviate any concerns, but it was a half-lie: He wasn't disgusted with them, sure, but he disliked their lack of honour and dignity, for they just wanted to kill as if it were merely sport.

"If we are to maintain a feared presence with the fighters below, then we must take to Organized Chaos." He went on to add, his wings extending slightly again as he picked up his sword and walked closer to the center of the room. "Chaos with a purpose and a direction seems like a mid-summers dream, I am sure...but it is possible, with a Over-Arching Plan and someone to keep the Agents of Chaos in line." The King explained in a matter of fact and honest tone, one filled with a confidence that has been earned over centuries of his life that he couldn't recall, but knew inside it was there. This charisma he emanated was beyond his memory, it made up Oryx's entire existence, so he was sure to use it whenever it needed to be.

A mild look of amusement spread across Derik's face, he chuckled at the opposition, and at that "Eris" woman. "You do realize that of anyone here, if I were to hit hit with a sledge hammer, it likely would just bruse me, whereas the rest of you, without armor, would likely need a body cast, right?" He made in passing, cleaving another two of the beasts in half, one over the head, the other straight through its gut. A wave of them had been planning an attack from the side, and we're charging in towards Drax, he doubted he could reach over in time to support him, however, but he could thin the numbers a little. Putting his beam saber back in its charging holster, Derik got out his smaller hand-gun. He despised guns, he couldn't tell you why, but he did. Still, can't argue the effectiveness. Three shots from afar knocked out two of the enemy (one through the heart and one in the presumable area of the lungs), and injured one with a bullet to the knee. He by far was no sharp shooter, but decent for what it as worth.

Incoming more of the beasts from his rear, he could hear their snarls washing over his area of the battlefield. He spun around with the Buster sword in tow, cleaving three of them, relieving them of their legs, and a shot to two of the closer one's skulls, one through the eye and the other dead center. However, his gun, now lower on ammo than he would have prefered, switched back to his beam saber, rushing back into the combat.

Frostbite froze a line of lizard people then shattered the ice killing them before dealing with another group by making an ice circle,when the lizardmen touched the ice they slowly began freezing as well until they were all frozen to death and shattered,she went to the outskirts of the battle skirting around the edges to keep the lizard people together in case anyone had a large attack that could get most in the middle and also for any who were smart enough to run away,not that they'd get that far before she would kick them into the center or otherwise and watched the others do their own thing "We all should really get to know eachother after this it seems like we should be working as a coordinated team in the future maybe that's why we're here?" Frostbite spoke clearly but not to anyone in specific

@Desert Dwellers

-Sarah-

She activated her jetboots, going skyward. She began spinning, unleashing a hail of gunfire into anything near her that was reptilian evil. She seriously needed some answers.

-Zion-

Sick and tired of Derik's constant bullshit, and wanting some time to talk with the cutie named Eris, she shot skyward, splitting all her Keyblades apart. She didn't know all of their names, just Forward Unto Dawn's...but she knew what she could do. With them all forming a circle of Keyblades, she fired pinpoint lasers from each, as she pulled from some dimension twin pistols. She just...knew what she could.

"Twin Buster Shotgun - Ragnarok."

She fired, a shotgun spread of lasers exploding from them and then turning and twisting around the air, seeking and slaying lizard after lizard. Each gun had fired ten, and in that time her pinpoint laser attacks easily felled thirty. Fifty were killed in a few seconds, and she pulled her Keyblades back.

"Salvation Raid - Wrath of the the Eight Keys!"

Her Keyblades descended into the madness, blasting another thirty two lizards with pillars, and eight by direct hits. Forty more in total were slain, bringing it to a final total of ninety in a span of about ten seconds. Not wanting to leave it as such, she dived in as her Keyblades return, and landed, impaling eight and shooting two more with precise headshots.

"One hundred."

She stood, Keyblades forming a circle around her. She needed more...but...she couldn't. These blades and guns were all she had...Oh. Katanas.

Summoning a white katana and a black katana, she somehow figured out how to connect them to the heavy magnum pistols, and smirked.

"This is gonna be awesome."

She charged into another throng of lizards, and began to tear them limb from limb with a ferocity unmatched by anyone but Ironclad Mcgrumpycoat.

Xion136 said:
-Sarah-
She activated her jetboots, going skyward. She began spinning, unleashing a hail of gunfire into anything near her that was reptilian evil. She seriously needed some answers.

-Zion-

Sick and tired of Derik's constant bullshit, and wanting some time to talk with the cutie named Eris, she shot skyward, splitting all her Keyblades apart. She didn't know all of their names, just Forward Unto Dawn's...but she knew what she could do. With them all forming a circle of Keyblades, she fired pinpoint lasers from each, as she pulled from some dimension twin pistols. She just...knew what she could.

"Twin Buster Shotgun - Ragnarok."

She fired, a shotgun spread of lasers exploding from them and then turning and twisting around the air, seeking and slaying lizard after lizard. Each gun had fired ten, and in that time her pinpoint laser attacks easily felled thirty. Fifty were killed in a few seconds, and she pulled her Keyblades back.

"Salvation Raid - Wrath of the the Eight Keys!"

Her Keyblades descended into the madness, blasting another thirty two lizards with pillars, and eight by direct hits. Forty more in total were slain, bringing it to a final total of ninety in a span of about ten seconds. Not wanting to leave it as such, she dived in as her Keyblades return, and landed, impaling eight and shooting two more with precise headshots.

"One hundred."

She stood, Keyblades forming a circle around her. She needed more...but...she couldn't. These blades and guns were all she had...Oh. Katanas.

Summoning a white katana and a black katana, she somehow figured out how to connect them to the heavy magnum pistols, and smirked.

"This is gonna be awesome."

She charged into another throng of lizards, and began to tear them limb from limb with a ferocity unmatched by anyone but Ironclad Mcgrumpycoat.
"Okay, so our Mahajo Shojo has the power to boot, I ain't even mad. That's amazing."

Derik cleaved through a group of twenty or so so more of the lizards in another stroke. For fun, Derik stowed his buster sword for a moment and grabbed out something from in his jacket: a pair of orange, triangular sunglasses. Why he had them, and what perpose they served, of if they even existed in the origin story, he didn't know. Still, he had the irresistible urge to swap out his sunglasses for them, which he did.

"Just who the hell..."

He drew out his beam saber, using its light weight to give him faster strike rate, and his pistol. The next enemy had no idea what they were in for. As it swung it's axe down, Derik sent a stroke upwards at its attack, cleaving ths axe in half, and then it's head, right down its mouth. After this, Derik rushed towards where the next horde lie in wait. It was a odd group, somewhere about fifty in number. Most boasting a small shield. Not a matter for him, however, as he cleared through their first wall of shield users in a stroke of the beam's edge. He then dropped his buster from his back, grabbing it back with his left hand as it fell, drawing the blade behind him, he swung it around and Buchered the rest of their shielded units, for a giant slab of steel kind of makes the small wooden dinky ones they were using about as effective as a field of dead crops in a town of the hungry. The rest tried to run, but this wasn't as easily done as is said, Derik filed one's spine out of its back with his beam saber, and the rest he wiped out with a thought-out plan: mince them with the Buster sword. He couldn't take out as many as she could in one burst, but doing as he did, he was able to clear a large sum of them in a flash.

- Tolan Cruz -

Now in a blood rage, a red, blood colored aura surrounded him as he continued to cleave through lizardmen with his sword, leaving a trail of dismembered corpses in his wake as he seemed like a hurricane, sweeping the lizards apart in the sheer speed he was taking many out with his magical sword.

He stabbed another lizard through the chest with his left hand, quickly ripping his hand out of it, absorbing the blood showering him, and that resulted in even more power.

Tolan stomped onto the ground as a magical shockwave was cast around him, throing many lizardmen who were surrounding him back as he concentrated.

Soon enough eight orbs of arcane magic appeared behind him as he held his sword high, it shining its bright, blood red light, it was enhanced with blood after all, as he swung it behind him, as the eight arcane orbs were absorbed by it, the sword began to glow ever more brightly as he swung it forward, sending a massive wave of energy, either disintegrating or leaving the unlucky ones cut in half in a large area in front of him, this wave cut right through a good part of the army and even cut some trees in the background as well.

"I count a hundred or so." Tolan confirmed the kill count, simply adjusting his glasses as he didn't seem phased or tired at all.

////

Henry Lexor -

"This is going on long enough, time to go all out." He said as he changed to his wind style, a burst of darkness energy around him in his wake as he jumped high into the air, as he conjured a spear of darkness in his hands,, holding a free hand forward towards the horde below as a large symbol appeared on the ground, much like a magical rune, except it was in a large area, the lizards caught in the zone were paralyzed and couldn't move an inch, as the zone itself spanned around 40 meters in a large area.

"Take this!" Henry shouted as he launched the spear right at the middle of the symbol/zone, as the spear hit the center, a large explosion of dark energy was made inside the symbol, as if contained within a large dome, all lizardmen inside the area were either flat out disintegrated or as charred corpses. But this wasn't all, Henry dove right back into the fray, now in his earth style as he used the momentum of the dive, to deliver a powerful punch onto the ground, creating a massive crater and many rock spikers all around him, as the sheer impact knocked many lizardmen back and the spikes killed a few more. "Thats around sixty...from what I could count." he said counting his earlier and current attack's kill counts.

Changing into his water style, he finaly unsheated his sword once again as he moved swiftly through lizard men, one slash for each, and he slashes at least five every second with his soul cutting sword, he seemed like a lightning bolt in sheer speed, in reality, he merely followed the "flow of combat". after he went through at least thirty or so lizards he stopped a good distance away, as he slowly sheated his sword, and when he finished sheating, all of the lizardmen who he slashed before, who were now reeling in pain due to having their souls cut, large deep wounds exploded out of them, gushing out blood everywhere as they all dropped dead. "Ninety."

Changing into his fire style as his chaos armor built itself around him, he soon charged another horde of lizardmen, leaving a series of charred, cut corpses in his wake, at least fifteen were killed in this charge. And he kept a steady fight even after expending so much energy from the previous attacks.

///

Drax Omolon -

"Thanks? I guess" Drax thanked Derik for the help as he landed a piercing arrow right through three lizards's heads.

Seeing Zion's attack and Derik's rampage made him sigh, he couldn't do any of that...well, not close anyway.

His eyes began to glow again, as he tapped into the spirit world yet again, "What now." he questioned as he looked around, and before he knew it, a large dragon like entity approached him, "uuuuh." The dragon lowered its head for Drax to touch it, and so he did, as he did so his vision went back to the normal plane, but he could feel some more power coming back to him.

"Alright! come forth dragon!" Drax shouted as he held his hands up to the sky, as a big spirit portal appeared above him, and from it, a large spirit dragon flew out, landing in front of him.

"Now get!" Drax ordered as the dragon simply nodded its head as it took flight above the battlefield, bombarding the lizard horde with fire, fireballs and the like, at least twenty lizardmen with each bombardment, and it was bombarding them pretty quickly too. His allies bellow would have to watch out for the merciless bombardment of the spirit dragon.

Meanwhile Drax stood on the ground, continually firing his arrows as leth and him continued to keep a steady kill count

{Oni}

Oni cut off her Thundra spell and started heading back to Jack's position, leaving a lot of chared corpses behind. A few Lizard men had gotten between her and Jack, making her improvise. She dodged to the side to avoid a duel axe strike, then returned the strike with one of her own, taking off the reptile's head. Using her right hand, she used an ice spell to freeze the ground ahead of her. Keeping the spell going, Oni jumped on the icy ground and slid her way to Jack, hacking off limbs from lizard men. A few feet from Jack, she stopped her ice spell and flipped off the ice, landing on her feet by Jack.

"In position!" She called to the Immortal, casting a few Fira spells to clean up the path of wounded lizards behind her.

{Kira}

Kira turned and gave Drax a two fingered salute as way of thanks for the assist before getting back in the thick of things. The energy shield was proving invaluable as she whirled around, using it to absorb blows, then following it up with a point blank shot from her revolver. She stopped short as Zion went on a rampage past her.

"Alright then." Kira said with a shrug, watching the blonde's carnage.

With the lizards closing back in, The Gunslinger shot one in the knee cap. As it dropped to its other knee, Kira rolled over it, kicking another in the face. She slammed the back of the kneecapped lizard's neck with the edge of her shield, cracking its spine.

The arrival of Drax's summoned dragon gave Kira a nasty turn, like Frostbite had.

"What's next, a fire breathing chicken?" She muttered.

Movement in the corner of her eye got Kira turned around and her shield up in time to block three Lizards who charged her at once. She managed to keep on her feet, but was pushed into the path of the spirit dragon. The three lizards were fried instantly. Kira yelled in pain as she felt the fire ball envelop her. Instead of dissipating normally, the fireball imploded in on Kira, leaving her slightly singed and orange "veins" disappearing on her skin.

"Damn it." She grunted, smoking a little.

Lizards moved in to take advantage of Kira's state, but she wasn't down yet. Yelling in anger, she waved a hand, sending out a bit of the fire ball she absorbed to BBQ the lizards.

"Oh yeah." The Gunslinger grinned. "That."

Still feeling a little jarred from her magic absorption, she stumbled over to Drax's position, adding her gunfire to his arrows.

"Your dragon packs quite a punch." Kira remarked dryly.

Taking a breath while she took pot shots of the enemy, Kira took stock of her...well, teammates. There were some annoying sods, to be sure, but at least everyone seemed competent.

"You mean this attack?" Kira asked Frostbite. "Most likely. Though, the entertainment value might be in us trying to kill each other during the down time."

{Vec}

Vec gave Oryx a blank look.

"Soooo....your overarching plan is...to have a plan?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.

Chuckling, the Void Warlock gave Cyler a "can you believe this guy" look.

"Let's met the victims before we decide how to dissect them. Tormenting people you don't know is so rude."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back