• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Amnesia Games

-Sarah-

She looked at Henry.

"Sarah. Sarah Aether. That's all I remember, beyond my different ways to kill most of you." She lowered her rifle. "...guess we all are in the same boat."

-Zion-

She relaxed, nodding.

"I know. Tough day...I can't even remember what I ate this morning...oh this is unfair, for all I know I could have a wife!" She sighed, flopping on the sand. "Wish we had some idea of what to do right now..."

Ani's face turned slightly red at the Wood Elf comment. "Well, Fuck if I know. If anyone could fill me in on that information, it's be nice, seeing as to how I know nothing about myself." She chuckled, hoping that he knew she meant that as a joke. After Neena's comment her face turned even more red. "Well, I don't know where I am, who you people are, and most importantly, I don't even know who I am. Why wouldn't this sound like a situation where someone could be hurt?" Her head ached even more. She couldn't understand why she felt as if so many people were talking. "I'm not ignorant and stupid. And how are we supposed to know that we haven't just returned from a war when we have no memories?" She sighed, turning away and rubbing her temples once more before scanning the area around them. She saw squirrels skittering up and down trees, knocking down the occasional twig from the branches above. A small anthill wasn't far from the group, colonized by fire ants. As she looked over the forest, she instantly felt like a dick for talking back to Neena when she had just met her. She looked back at the group and decided to move closer to Caspian as well. She glanced at Tolan as she was walking in their direction. "Which way do you think we should go?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack placed his hands by his side and turned away. I suppose this was to be expected in such mixed company, but so far there had been no show of bravado, just a lot of flashing of weapons. There seemed to be mostly swordsmen with the exception of one female with a small armory of guns.

This all seemed familiar, but distant. Like he could remember something if he gave it enough effort. For one thing, why was everyone else armed except him? Was he to be prey to some sick game or was he to be predator, predator…… that sounded right. If he’d deduced correctly he could remember skills in combat, but no other skills. So…. Why did he feel the urge to kill everyone around him?

“Someone or something is playing a cosmic game with us. Being suspicious of each other isn’t going to get us very far. I don’t know anything about the universes you’ve come from, but I remember a lot about chance and calculation. And everything works best when you have the deck stacked in your favor, so for now, until it is no longer possible, I believe some kind of alliance is in order. Wouldn’t you agree? Or was the handshake to genuine of a gesture for you, Ironsides?” He turned to Henry, obviously he could take the most punishment of the group. A regular Knight piece if he’d ever seen one.

Derik snorted in mild annoyance. Fools, the the lot of them. "And you're quite a White Knight, aren't you, spectra boy. What you gonna do? Spook me to death? Ooh, terrifying."

Derik threw his left hand up , making a signal to follow. He dared not waste much more time on this matter. Anime war hero with fucking angel wings, ghost boy, a manner-less welp, a man with a god damn Pheonix, and some others who hadn't shown any intresting trates quite yet. Some group he had to end up in.

{Oni}

Oni nodded along with Jack's little speech. He was right, and his advocating for an allience increased her opinion of him.

"I agree." She chimed in. "We do this together, we might make it out alive."

She shrugged at Jack.

"Hopefully our combined cards can make a winning hand."

{Kira}

Kira rolled her eyes when Derik spoke again.

"Not follow him." She grunted to Zion as way of answering her question.

Giving Derik an appraising look, the Gunslinger sighed. He looked useful and seeing him wander off into a desert to die would be a waste. Amusing, though.

"Oy!" She called after Derik. "Grumpy! Two things! How in hell are you so sure the direction you are going is the right damn way? And while your stomp off is dramatic and all, you're gonna die of heatstroke if you don't cool your jets and wait for night fall."

"I do not know miss." Tolan said truthfully, he had no idea where he was, and he knew no one else did either, which made things difficult, looking around the was multiple ways sure, but if one was the right one, he did not know which to choose.

"I'd say we go north, but I do not know the area, but we need to leave the forest first and foremost." Tolan said with a rather serious tone, hoping the others would agree.

@Bassummoner

////

"I was going to shake your hand, but I got distracted when someone spoke about ways to kill us all. Which got my attention." Henry explained the misunderstanding to Jack. "But I agree, we will have to work together if we want to have the best chance of finishing this damn 'game' this Watcher is playing with us." Henry pointed out.

"Now the question is, which way do we go..." He said.

@JohnLemon108 , @Xion136

////

"And you're quite the asshole" Drax replied bluntly and casually to Derik, he didn't give a shit to give this giant of a man any respect after that. "And frankly, you're not worth my time." He added.

He then saw Derik walking off and Kira calling him out "You've got a good point, actually. There's nothing out there for miles and we might just be walking blindly, at least if we wait for nightfall we can pinpoint our way through the stars..." He explained. "At least I fucking hope so." He said.

@rikunobodyxiii , @NeverBetter

FENARRO FAE- FOREST

Fenarro huffed. She didn't strike him as an elf, and any sense of familiarity was quickly being shredded. He looked around. The forest was nice and pleasant, and he wasn't too eager to leave such a place, but there was nothing else to be accomplished, so he gave a half nod, agreeing with Tolan as he scuffed a small patch of rich dirt with his worn leather boot.

"But aye. What are our eating sources? Everyone will throw down their piece. Just 'cause I have things to share doesn't mean I HAVE to share. 'Tis not a charity." He swept his eyes over the group, pulling out of his satchel a glass vial filled with oil, and a few small drawstring bags filled with spices. He motioned at his bow. "I can hunt. Catch us some fowl."

"I can understand a little distraction on that account." Jack chuckled and brushed his hair back, a nervous habit that had formed over several years. Hmmmm he thought. All these people came armed, I have to have something. He began rummaging though his pockets searching for anything that could be useful.

He was coming up empty handed until he came upon his inside jacket pocket. Reaching in he noticed that it went on and on. It contained several items and seemed to place them in his hand at will. Pocket of holding.... Could be useful he thought pulling out something akin to a a compass, a deck of cards slid into his hand.

"As far as direction I think I can help," he smirked. " I believe these are divination cards. Could help us find the route with less obstacles or to contact someone if you'd like."

Ani sighed at the thought of leaving the forest. She knew it would be inevitable, but something about it almost seemed familiar and comforting. It would have been nice if she had any shred of evidence from her past, or any idea of who she was. She frowned, knowing that she wasn't off to a good start when it came to making allies; even the elvish guy obviously had some sort of dislike for her, and she couldn't place why.

"I can probably get a fire going if need be."

Kasca Whitefur

It was so peaceful. The wind blew melodically with the sound of the crickets singing, the two coming together to create such a soothing lullaby. Kasca could feel a smile tugging at her maw as she turned slightly to the left on her bed, allowing the breeze to gently pat her nose.
Wait ... a breeze? Why would there be a breeze in my ... Her minds ramblings were cut short by a unpleasant voice that forcefully entered her mind. She tried to push it out of her head, but the voice would not leave and instead made an announcement about a game. The "Amnesia Game" it called it. It gave her very little information before vanishing, leaving a blank space to be held in her brain. What was that just now? she asked herself as she rose from her slumber. Her eyelids fell heavy in her attempts to open them, her fur using her struggles as opportunity to enter her sclera. However, with a quick shake they returned to their original position with Kasca finally opening her eyes.

"Oh what a bad dream." she groaned, every muscle in her body yelling at her to go back to sleep. Why was she so sore. She could have sworn she didn't do any ... any what? Kasca couldn't remember exactly what she didn't do. Now that she thought about, her memories were a bit fuzzy.
"Amnesia Game". The words rung in her head causing her eyes to burst open, revealing two deep cyan colored irises. What in the world was going on? She scanned her surroundings, deducing that she was in a forest of some sort. That would explain the breeze she felt on her face during her slumber. She took a quick sniff of the area trying to see if this could be a magical construct used to fool the eyes. It wasn't. The Earth and trees smelt too real to be some sort of spell. No matter how hard a magician or wizard may have studied, one couldn't achieve such results even if they studied for centuries. Sniffing the air once more, she smelled a familiar scent that reminded her of something of her past. The scent belonged to humans, but it wasn't the loving and warm scent of human she had grown accustomed to. No it wasn't her son. There was also an unknown smell that she couldn't put her finger on. What could it be?

Pausing for a moment, she had to wonder. How could she remember a son, but not know anything else about herself. Ah, that's right. The voice did say that they were
allowed to remember three things: Your name, Goal in Life, and Skills. She recounted all the information she had to work with. First her name was Kasca Whitefur with the goal of protecting her unknown son and she excelled at using a Grimoire. Grimoire... There it was. She looked down to see an old worn out book making an imprint in the grass. Sliding over the the dirtied book, she flipped through it pages seeing the book contained a few offensive and defensive spells with a couple miscellaneous ones thrown in as well. Okay good. She didn't know how well this would fair in the challenges ahead, but at least she had the means to defend herself.

Rising up from the ground, her body ached. There was a certain soreness that accompanied her legs as she stood which was quite annoying. With a sigh, she chuckled deciding not to brood over herself or the situation at hand. She was already stuck in an unwanted situation and worrying about it would do nothing but create unneeded stress. Rolling the stiffness from her shoulder she decided to head towards the humans and other creatures she had smelt earlier. If her calculations were right then she wasn't the only one in this game. The announcer clearly said "
Boys and Girls" and unless they thought she was a hermaphrodite there had to be other players in it as well. Kasca stopped and thought about it. If everyone here had lost their memories than it would be pointless in asking for more information. Would it be so wise to show herself to them? She didn't know if they had Kobold's in the other universes they had been taken from. What if they thought she was a monster and attacked her? She brooded over what action to take before telling herself to go meet them. The voice did say to "make friends" so maybe befriending one of two of them would prove useful in whatever the announcer had planned for them.

She walked from her initial position and into a clearing. Once she got there she saw a mix match being, the predominate species being human. There were no other Kobolds in sight, sadly enough. Glancing around, she saw two people with pointed ears that she assumed to be of the Elven race but didn't stamp them down as Elves until she was sure that's what they were. She took a step towards the group only to step on the bottom of her cloak causing her to tumble forward in an unprecedented wheel towards them. She didn't stop until she rolled on top of a small dent in the ground, causing her self made wheel to burst open leaving a dizzy Kasca.

"There are so many birdies flying around my head." she mumbled, gibberish just falling from her tongue.

"Oh no the kitty want the bird to eat him. No kitty!" she whined, waving her book at an unknown feline in front of her. When was her dizziness gonna disappear?

@Anyone

-Sarah-

She frowned to herself, and checked her pockets. A few MREs, and a small pendant. Putting them back, she looked up. "Divination cards won't help us contact anyone when we can't remember anyone. And we don't know where to go so the path of least resistance is not really important. We need a direction to head, a destination. Dammit I wish the stupid voice had been clear on where to go."

-Zion-

She turned to Derik, and let everyone else rip into him...and as she was about to make a pass at Kira, her Yuri Senses tingled...or what we're her yuri senses that she didn't know we're such senses. She turned around and around until she saw Eris.

"Hey cutie. Staring impolite if you don't introduce yourself first." She teased. "I'm Zion. Zion de Wynter."

Caspian shook his head, "Let's slow our roll here a bit. Before we all run along to start doing things, we should probably try to get a handle on who can do what best, right? Unless you did while I was asleep, in which case ignore what I'm saying Anyways! You should at the very least check you pockets, never know what you might find!"

He quickly pulled out his weapons and an orange bottle, "For instance, I have two baseball bats, and some weird looking pills...No idea what they do, but hey, I have them! Maybe they turn me into a giant rage pirate....Hm... "

-Eris Nightingale-

Eris was rather bemused by the lack of attention given to her presence, aside from a Ghostly Avian Creature...or rather a Bird that cawed. She looked at it with curiosity and stroked under its chin, she knew that Birds like that...at the very least, she knew Birds. Wonderful. "I wish we had a little more to go on than our names, goals and this veil of blackest mystery...talking to a Bird, normal for me." She muttered, then was a little surprised by the approach and calling of the Goddess, introducing herself as Zion de Wynter...a good name for a good looking individual, who seemed interested in her...and it was little surprise to Eris that this feeling was mutual.

"My apologies, I go into a bit of a trance when something really, really takes my gaze, Zion de Wynter. My name is Eris Nightingale, a pleasure indeed to meet you, "cutie"." Eris replied, with her own tone of teasing but with politeness mixed in, extending her hand to shake Zion's.

-Zion-

She smirked and gave her a big, big hug. Pressing her probably more endowed chest against her, she giggled and pulled away.

"Pleasure to meet you, little Songbird." She grinned, hands clasping behind her back, she smiled. "So Eris, Kira...Ironcoat McBadTemper, I think he said...I didn't catch anyone else's name actually."

"Of the things I know..."

Derik started, stopping to answer these comments.

"I'm able to survive in extreme conditions, from blazing heat to freezing cold and everything between. I have no qualm with walking in the sand as I do now. Reguardless of if I would prefer to be somewhere else, I can live with it. This assists in my survivability in here to at least as long as, if not longer than the rest of you."

The sand came up in a large clod with the wind, Derik chuckled as it struck him square in the face. Memory or not, instincts will always stay, and his instincts told him the dust cloud could do no harm to him. "It sort of stands to reason, I'm a giant man who, as the saying goes, makes a better wall than a window."

"Next, and more importantly, my level of strength and durability sign to me that I'm a well-versed traveler and often have to deal with heavy opposition, signifying I'm likely one of the breed of people known to have trouble follow them. Instinct says take the route over this way. Better than siting around and waiting for the storm to let up anyway."

The jacket he wore slid off his body, save for off of his left forearm, where he held the dense thing until he slung it over his shoulder.

"Third, it's a sand storm, this is going to be one of the coolest days we see here in the desert for a while due to the sun being masked by the sand and dust in the sky. Wasting time waiting for sundown is far from effecient. And I don't doubt that your already yearning for the memories that are lost, so the sooner we get moving the sooner we get them back.

Also mind you: this likely is not anything like any of our origin world's. Even if they did share the night's sky with one of them, odds are following them won't mean anything. For all we know the sun rises in the south and sets in the east, as impossible at it sounds. But a disembodied voice with the ability to give us all the amnesia clencé and drag us all to a god forsaken playground for his amusement, kind of leads me to believe normal scientific law doesn't actually matter right now anyway. Sorry to be a bearer of bad news, but it's the truth.

If you all wish to wait for a rescue or some cosmic sign of retribution, go right ahead. Less of you I have to carry in the end. Who knows? Maybe your bones will hold a nice meal for whatever carnivorous indigenous creatures live here that are looking for easy prey and you can help maintain the circle of life. No skin off of my back.

However, the sky voice guy stuck us together, likely for our talents and personalities, to make his game more fun, but also we may actually be able to survive this game with what each of us offer to the table.

So maybe we should not waste time arguing and put our talents to good work to get us as far in this desert as we can humanly get so we get out of this damn sand box before next year!? If you feel my point of view is misplaced or stupid, fine. But I refuse to just wait like a helpless baby to be fed the path to go. I'm moving. Come with me if you wish, but if you have a better plan than mine, go ahead and go for it."

{Oni}

Oni looked thoughtful at what Sarah had said.

"The voice didn't mention anything about moving." She said after a few moments of reflection. "It said 'get to I know each other.'"

She glanced around the clearing.

"I guess this is the 'locker room' where we chitchat and get ready before the big game."

As Oni considered the situation, her left hand reached out and grabbed her right wrist. Her index and middle finger soon started to tap out a rhythm on her bracer.

"Try the cards anyway." She suggested at last, ceasing her tapping. "They could either give us the way the Waycher wants us to go, or they could lead us to where we really need to go."

{Kira}

Kira nodded to Eris when they were introduced, but her attention went back to Derik as he delivered his long long speech on how he was right. It wasn't bad, Kira had to admit, but there some flaws in the logic and in the speaker that made it less than convincing.

"You know, if you had led with that instead of the name calling, I might have actually agreed with you. But, you're bloody arrogance and false confidence leave a bad taste in my mouth. You want to feed the illusion that you are master of your own fate, go for it. Bye."

The Gunslinger waved to Derik, then turned to Drax.

"So, 10 munny says if Grumpy replies, it starts with an insult to me, most likely about how I'm useless." She said conversationally.

Jack began to clear out a spot on the ground big enough to lay his pocket handkerchief on, and made a make shift spread table. He began shuffling the cards as a cold power pulsed through him and from him, chilling the air with a frigid breath. He sat cross-legged spreading the cards around, and placing them back into a deck. His hands moved quickly and gracefully, like a professional dealing in some far off casino, but his eyes seemed more somber. This wasn’t for sport, this was for survival.

He seemed almost sage like as he cut the deck, and examined the cards in front of him. Then quickly placing them together he drew a card.

He hadn’t placed much hope in them, honestly it was a long shot at best, but they did give him an answer. As cards often do, it wasn’t the answer he’d hoped for. As he held up and showed the party what he had drawn.

“Two of diamonds,” he said with a somber expression. “It seems the best course would be to stay where we are. Seems both the lasses where right as rain. They want us to size each other up. Get ready for whatever brawl they have planned.”

He sighed. Great. He hated waiting, and roses weren’t helping him stay centered and calm either. He stood up flustered and noticeably agitated.

“Well I’m out of ideas at the moment, anyone else have anything?”

Tolan looked over to Caspian, the boy had a point, they'd be best knowing what each other could do first and foremost. "A valid point Mister Caspian, it would be most preferable to see what each one of us could do.". He then began rumaging through his pockets, finding several silver bullets and vials of...blood, yes, vials of pure blood, five vials in fact, glass bottles filled with blood and a syringe at the tip, toxic, only for his own use, for healing and feeding. "I don't require food...at least thats what my instinct is telling me." He stood silent for a second, before reaching for his sword.

And with that Tolan pulled out his sword and held it over his shoulder, "From what I can see, my sword is just a regular sword...until." He said as he held it with both hands as it entered its unlocked state, with a burst of arcane energy being release around him, as the sword glowed intensively with magical power, "It has a different form, and..." he said as he swung it in direction of a tree, as a wave of arcane energy was released from the sword and slashed the three in half from a good distance away. It not only slashed the tree in half but some others behind it.

"While I do apologize for the environmental damage I thought it would be the best way to show it. I also have a shotgun..." He said pointing at his back with his blunderbuss strapped to it. "And I may have some other different power...but that requires...drawing blood..." He said.

@Anyone.

////

Henry shrugged as he reached into his pockets, doing so he found a few interesting things, a purple crystal pendant, as well as a...feather, which looked as if it was on fire, it was nothing other than a phoenix feather, but what it, did, he wasn't exactly sure.

"Yeah...I don't have much." he shrugged again as he saw Jack perform his act of card magic, "And here I was expecting us to be blessed with fortunes and luck...oh hell." He said half sarcastically as he sighed.

He soon stomped the ground behind him with force, as a large chair made of earth was created behind hi mas he sat on it, snapping his fingers as other chairs were also created for everyone to sit, better than sitting on the ground anyway. "An Idea would be a sparring match, see what each other can do in combat...any other ideas?" he asked.

@ANyone

/////

Drax frowned and yawned at Derik's rant and monologue, he then nodded in agreement with Kira's explanation, he was liking this woman's attitude, thats for sure. "True enough, this watcher of sorts didn't specify what we should do, other than just get to know each other...and each other's abilities I guess. Also Kira...deal!, even though I don't know what munny is...". With that Leth flew off of Eris's shoulder leaving her and Zion alone as it flew back to Drax's shoulder.

"For starters, I can control spirits...of animals...create spirit weapons I think." As he said his eye glew a bit, "I may have other tricks up my sleeve, but what else can you guys do?" He asked.

-Eris Nightingale-

Being rather taken aback by the hug from Zion, demonstrated by her very, very light blush and expression of surprise, Eris however did manage to hug back, making a mental note of her...body shape and her rather well endowed chest. She had a rival in that front, but in other fronts, she was a good acquaintance already. "Th-Thank you for that, Zion...certainly welcome after the predicament we've been placed in, but would otherwise still be welcomed by myself." She spoke softly, then looked to Kira and Derik as their respective actions caught her attention, with Derik making quite the speech and Kira shutting him down by noting his arrogance and bravado, then flat out denying him the satisfaction that usually comes with such a speech.

Soon after, the Spirit Bird flew off of her shoulder and back to Drax, prompting Eris to step forward. "There are points made on all sides here...Derik is correct in that we must ascertain our powers and uses, but his bravado is very off-putting, I regret to say. However, anyone is in control of their own fate, unless they wish fate to control them. And as it seems right now, fate is in the hands of our enigmatic Watcher, which doesn't leave fate in high respects." Eris said, then took a quick moment to adjust her hair as a bit had fallen in front of her face. "If we are to survive, I'd recommend sticking together. At least until we figure out how we can regain our memories and escape this place. Go with the wind if you wish, but if you want answers, you won't find it in the drier parts of the Desert. You may find it in combat with us at your side, in conversation with your acquaintances potentially Comrades or with the interaction that may come with rivalry...or love." She went on to explain, then she brushed off her shoulder.

"Simply put, stop squabbling, for pity's sake and let's try getting to know each other more before we move out." Eris added, with a hand on her hip.

Rija laughed at Caspian's most recent comment, and smiled towards the boy again. "Seems like you've got a decent attitude." She said with a nod. "As for where we should go..." The Soldier glanced about the area. There was no definitive path, no definitive... anything really. A bunch of trees that all looked the same. "I vote we stay here for now. Set up a camp and get settled. That voice never said anything about going anywhere really." She looked to Ani. "So you might as well get that fire going if you want. Not like we'll run out of fuel around here." Neena was also staring at Ani, but for a rather different reason.

"I never called you ignorant and stupid." The Assassin said, referring to Ani previous reply. Well, she had, but only in her head. "Nor did I mention anything about a war." Once again, she had never said that out loud. Neena quickly connected the dots. 'You can read minds, can't you?' Neena thought directly, catching on. This would definitely be a useful skill to use in the future, especially if they were going to work together. Suddenly, a woman... No, a wolf. No, a woman. A wolf-woman. In any case, she appeared from the woods, surprising Neena. She drew her blade in surprise, but this odd humanoid quickly made it obvious that she was of no great threat. Neena swiftly sheathed her ninjato once more. Rija rushed over to the wolf-woman, and knelt by her side.

"Are you alright ma'am?" The Soldier asked. She didn't hesitate at her odd appearance. To be fair, there was already two elves, and one demon within their group already, things she was certain were not part of her world. Why not a wolf-woman?

Suddenly, all the noises around the forest ceased. The birds, the bugs, the animals. All gone. The environment was silent for a moment longer, and then, a large amount of footsteps, twigs cracking, leaves crackling. And it was coming closer. The Watcher spoke to them...

(See below.)

~~~~

"Ryonne Neyelmnik." Ryonne said with a nod of greeting.

"And Kinzoku!" The other girl popped in, leaping into the middle of the group. Ryonne clenched his fist around his scabbard. Kinzoku was quickly getting on his nerves. Having an optimistic attitude is one thing, it's another to be annoyingly cheerful. "And I'd love to do a sparring match! You'll get to see what I can do!" The Metal Mage continued, manipulating several ingots out of her bag, and morphing them into balls as they floated around her.

"Hold." The Swordsman said, holding his palm out in a "stop" gesture. There was something nearby... The spring continued to bubble, and the wind continued to blow, nothing had changed by appearance, but his battle instincts were on edge. Suddenly, a large amount of enemies appeared around them, with them and the meadow surrounded on all sides. The Watcher began to speak to all of the people there.

(See below.)

~~~~

The Doctor glanced up from his journal. That man whom he had been on top of was storming off, and no one looked particularly sorry to see him go. Also, there was a few new girls that had not been there when he had last been paying attention. "Did something happen?" He questioned. The Doctor glanced from person to person, hoping for an answer and quick. His eyes landed upon Alysa, whose face had turned into an expression of considerable anger, and her knuckles were red with how hard she clenched her blade.

"Oh, something happened." She replied, then stomped off, following Derik. "HEY! You son of a bitch come back here and let me slit your shitty throat! I'll show you who the waste of air is!" The Doctor watched her go, then moved a step closer to the others.

"I'll put 20 gold on she stabs him to death and we continue on without him." He said casually, then glanced from person to person. "Unless bets have already been placed and I missed them. Damn, perhaps there is something to this socializing thing after all." The Doctor said shaking his head. He shut his book, and the Phoenix vanished. "My name is Doctor Julius Verstand for those I did not previously greet. I go by Doctor. Doctor Verstand for my friends." He said, looking back to the upcoming collision between Alysa and Derik. Her blade was glowing with a silver energy.

She was getting closer, and was certainly soon to make good on her threat if her opponent did nothing to stop her. Suddenly, an enemy spawned out of thin air behind Derik and swung an axe right at the back of his head. The Fencer moved swiftly, and lunged. The tip of her sword went right through the enemy's throat.

"Don't die on me now Ironcoat. I still need to kill you." She said through gritted teeth. Alysa pulled her blade out from the enemy and watched it slump to the ground. All around the group, more and more enemies appeared. The Watcher began to speak...

(See below...)

~~~~

So the audience has learned all of your names and a taste of your personalities

Now they are all begging for some combat!

A portal will open nearby, and out will come 1000 of our weakest soldiers.

Deal with them, and the MVP will be awarded

A memory!

And true to his words, all around them came hundreds of lizard people, scaled and with lengthy tails. Most wielded hand axes, with leather shield, but others had lengthy daggers with the shield, and even others had two of the axes. None wore armor.

~~~~

Much farther away, was a cabin in the snow. It was on top of a mountain, and had no windows, and no doors. A chimney was present, and smoke billowed from it. Inside, a man in a rumpled suit and dark hair that was slicked back was lounging on a couch. "Well, you all heard the message. Now that the contestants are actually here, we should start thinking about what our strategies will be." Cyler said. A small ball of shadow materialized in his hand, and he tossed it up, just to catch it. Over and over. Just something to do with his hands. "After all, we want to make this entertaining don't we?"

"Well it looks like you'll get to wet your wick a little after all old boy" Jack said reaching into his coat and slowly but deliberately pulling out a wicked looking rapier with one hand, and pocketing the cards with the other. Not one to initiate, he took a defensive fencers stance, and exhaled.

"Lets make a game of it shall we?" He smiled as his pulse quickened and that thrill of the kill pumped through his veins. One step closer he thought... One step back home. "Come on ya scaley bastards! Come get a taste!" He parried one of their axes and leapt into battle.

Frostbite rose out of the desert sand sending sand flying when she sat up since she was pretty much covered in it "Where am I...what are those...who are they" She looked around seeing lizard people and other people fighting before her very optics and saw the land covered in sand,is this a gladiator match?" she stayed seated unsure if she should try and help or not since she didn't know who exactly would be helping her "Am I dead?" she was talking to herself in the confusion and had missed the watcher's speech since her body was buried under a layer of sand leaving her clueless all she knew was what she was,what she could do and had with her,and her name

@anyone in the desert

FENARRO FAE- FOREST

Fenarro roared, and he couldn't tell how he knew combat, but he suddenly did. It came flowing back to him. Nour whooped, and she spiraled around Fenarro, before seeping herself back into the dark green stone, which the Elf attached to a cuff on his wrist. "Ready?!" Nour asked, the voice resounding in his head. "AYE! Let's DO IT!" He cried, launching himself at a small group of lizards, around five. He unsheathed his daggers, and they were quickly encased in a rich, deep green. "One!" Fenarro counted, simply stabbing one through the temple. "Two- three!" He slashed one across its chest, before snapping his wrist up, breaking its neck, before kicking the third one down, and sending a wave of pressure with a flick of the wrist so intense, it began spewing blood from its mouth.

The fourth one leapt at Fenarro, wielding an axe. "Think quick Fennae!" Nour called, alerting him just in time for him to stance his arms up in an X position, causing two gnarled roots to come shooting out of the ground, impaling it. "That's four!" He called, holding a dagger between his sharp teeth before clenching his fist, which exploded the base of a nearby pine tree, toppling it on about four more. "Eight! Tha's eight!" called Nour.

He toppled seven more trees, and Nour lost count at around one hundred and five.

Caspian whistled at Tolan's show and tell, "Wow, you're really making me feel inadequate here...You guys got magic swords and crap and I have...Baseball bats...Maybe I was a professional sports player..." He stayed quiet for the Watcher's speech, and then once the lizard people began pouring in, he took out the bottle, "Let's see if this works!" He opened the bottle quickly and downed a pill.

He stood still for a few seconds as he realized nothing happened. He shoved the pills back in his pocket and began to mumble,
"Everyone else gets cool badass crap, but I get a useless bottle of pills?! The hell is this crap?!" He hesitantly approached a lizard man and swung his bat. Once he knocked it down he beat it into unconsciousness. He began to breath heavily and put his hands on his knees.

As the portal opened, Sarah Aether snapped up. Her rifle barked rounds out without stop, cutting down anyone near them. "He said there was a portal! We need to find it and set up a killbox! Melee on the sides, ranged directly in front pumping suppressive fire! Kinzoku, make some walls if you can! Give us some room to regroup, or we're going to get separated and overwhelmed!" She turned, drawing her Raikou, and blasted on creature's head clean off. She hit her rifle's heat vent, and continued firing with her pistol, until her Endymion cooled. Bringing it back up, she dual-wielded.

"Dammit, one thousand right off the bat?" She growled. "Anyone with high powered wide ranged attacks, go right ahead! Anyone outside, we're surrounded! Go ahead and shoot in any direction!"

Sarah couldn't place it, but directing, ordering, taking charge...it...it felt right. And dammit, in the heat of battle, her head felt so clear, so focused.

Was she actually...was she a soldier?

She didn't know.

For now...she had to take the fight to these bastards. She turned back and raised her arm, a gauntlet blade erupting to life, blocking an axe. She blasted it in the chest, and spun. Letting go of her rifle, she stabbed another on the return, catching the rifle with her now free hand, after holstering her pistol, and came back up firing.

------------------

-Zion-

Her angel wings erupted into blinding light, and on pure instinct she summoned all four of her double-ended Keyblades. As one she struck, cutting down half a dozen right off the bat. she looked at herself.

"Damn. I'm so cool." She grinned and turned, her telekinesis guiding her spinning Keyblades of Doom into enemy after enemy. She almost felt at home...but something was missing.

"Eris!" She threw a Keyblade, and was surprised when it was covered in blue-white light. Stricking the creature, a pillar of light torched it to ash. "Holy crap that was awesome!" She knew something was up. Instincts and whatever skills she had took over, and she turned. "Let's do this." She grinned, launching herself into a low flightplan, slashing even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back