• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Alphas Mate

Sierra smiles as she nuzzles Kai back while holding the baby girl and asks "how about Athena?" She feels another sharp pain and winces.

"That's a beautiful name," Kai coos holding his daughter. The doctor however moves to Sierra and gasps. "There's another one! Shes having twins!" Kai looks up, surprise on his face. "Twins!?"

Sierra looks at the doctor with a surprised look on her face and breathes deeply. She winces in pain and whimpers.

"Keep pushing, love! You got this," Kai says while caressing Athena," we believe in you." The doctor keeps reminding Sierra to breath and push at a steady pace. Soon the doctor says,"One last push!"

"Ahhhh!!" At sweet last, the second child was born. "Its a boy!" The doctor brought him to Sierra and left the room to give the new parents some privacy. Kai came to sit near Sierra nuzzling her and Athena. " Let's name him Ares," Kai said looking at his son.

Sierra nuzzles Kai back as she holds Ares and says "I like it." She looks at their son and daughter and smiles.

Last edited by a moderator:
The newfound parents stand their holding their twins, both had turned back into human form and we about to step outside. Damien and Lance cooed over the twins, and Kai laughed. He had never seen them so soft. Kai opened the door, ready to step out when he saw the entire pack. They were cheering for the birth of Athena and Ares.

With Athena in Kai's hands, and Ares in Sierras, Kai announced," Heres to Athena and Ares, our beautiful children!" Damien had come to stand beside Kai, and Lance stood beside Sierra. They were howling for the children. The pack howled with them, while Kai smiled with content.

Sierra smiles with content also and holds Ares. She looks at the pack as she stands next to Kai and kisses Kai's cheek.

Last edited:
Soon, Kai and Sierra are home with the children. They had already renovated a room for the child, but they didnt know it was going to be two if them. For now the children slept together, as their parents talked. " Are we giving them each a room or are they going to share one," Kai asked Sierra.

Sierra looks at him and says "lets have them share a room until they get older love." She keeps looking at him and smiles.

"Perfect, we can deal with it later then. For now," he looked over to Sierra with concern," how are you feeling? With your stomach and all?"

Kai kisses her forehead and smiles, grabbing her by the waist and lying her down."You should rest," he says with a joking smirk," before you get pregnant again." He laughed and looked over at her.

Kai holds her and kisses her softly before breaking apart. " Theres a scouting mission, love. I need to oversee it." He smiled down at her," You should rest. I'll be back shortly, I promise."

Sierra kisses him softly back and says "ok love." She smiles back and says "ok. Be careful out there."

Last edited:
"I will," he moves away to open the door then looks back," I'll be back." He steps outside to meet with his betas. They inform him that a search for more territory was going to happen, and that Kai was going to be the leader. Soon they set off, leaving the pack grounds behind.

Sierra looks at Kai and blows him a kiss before he heads out. She lays down and closes her eyes. She drifts off to sleep and breathes slowly.

The mission wasn't hard, find open territory and claim it. What Kai didnt know was that there were enemy wolves lurking. Two of the members of the scout team were attacked, but they survived with minor injuries. " Retreat! Theres been an attack!" Lance yelled. " Back to the base," Kai howled signaling to all the members to retreat.

Kai's scouting party are already transformes into their werewolf form. Running through the woods, to get to the base quickly without putting up a fight. Kai knew he didnt have enough people with him for that. "Sierra and the twins...," was the only thing in his head. He howled to alert the pack that attackers hadn't been far and to call to Sierra.

Sierra wakes up after hearing the howl and quickly gets up. She grabs the twins and runs outside. She holds the twins and looks for Kai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back