• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Alphas Mate

Sierra holds Kai's hand as she walks with him and tries to comfort him. She follows Lance as she walks with Kai and says "maybe if we can get their scent we can track it." She looks around and sees if there's any holes in the border.

Kai nods absently, but begins to sniff. Lance goes to the spot, and stops. " Here was where they were last seen." Kai steps to the spot and gets low to the ground. He could see a very tiny piece of matted fur. It wasn't of his pack. " Look here," he called to Sierra and Lance," The attackers were in wolf form." The patrol must have been snuck up on and they got taken without much of a fight. Kai stands and sniffs the fur, getting the faint scent of the attackers. He hands it to Sierra to sniff.

Sierra takes it and sniffs it. She looks at Kai and says "I don't see any blood so that's good but they shouldn't have attacked us." She feels herself change into her wolf form and walks around while sniffing the ground. She sees a bush move and growls. She keeps growling and gets in a defensive stance.

Kai transforms into his wolve form too and stands with his back to Sierra. The bush rustling had caught his attention too and he wasn't about to let her get hurt. The bush rustled a bit more then stopped, the only sound was Kai and Sierras low growls. Lance was silent prepared to attack and poised behind Sierra. The bush had gone dead silent, but they could tell that something, or someone, was behind it.

Sierra keeps growling and says “come out of there. NOW!” She stays in a defensive stance and is ready to fight whatever comes out.

"Do as she says! Come out now!" Kai snarled. The bush rustled a little more and then went quiet again. Suddenly a large dark figure jumped out of the bush, growling. A wolf had come out, and then two more appeared from behind it. Soon there were three enemy wolves snarling and growling ready to attack.

Sierra looks at the wolves and keeps growling. She stops growling and does an alarming howl to warn the pack. She starts growling again and gets in a defensive stance while keeping her guard up. She sees some pack member run up and get in defensive stances while growling.

Last edited:
The first enemy wolf leaps out to attack Kai, while the other two snaps at Sierra and Lance. Kais attacker slices at Kais legs, causing blood to spill. Kai growls angrily, and tears into the wolf's face. The wolf snarls and falls back, but Kai leaps at it and snaps their neck. More enemy wolves had poured out and Kais pack had already begun fighting them.

Sierra growls at one enemy wolf and snaps at their legs. She slices the wolf's legs, causing it to bleed and growls angrily. She sees the wolf trying to fall back and leaps at it to bite its neck. She stays latched onto the wolf's neck and doesn't let go.

Kai spots Sierra and the wold attacking her. He snarls and jumps on the back of the the wolf, tearing its fur. With both Sierra and Kai attacking, the wolve was already dead. He nodded to Sierra, praying for her to be safe. He knew she could fight her own battles. Kai howled and leapt to fight as the enemy wolves came on full force.

Sierra nods back and smiles. She howls also and follows him. She then realizes her pups are still with the pup sitter and runs to get to them.

Kai finishes off two more wolves and turns to find Sierra. He searches for her scent, but the with the massive amounts of wolves and blood it was near impossible. He finally saw her sprint towards the base and he began to worry. What if she was injured? He turned to Lance and Damien but a wolf came from behind and clawed him. Kai reared back and hung the wolf off, flipping the wolf on it's back. Kai ripped the wolf to shreds, turning back to his betas. He nodded to them, then went off to find Sierra.

Sierra runs around and tries to find Ares and Athena. She finds them and nuzzles them, happy that they are safe. She keeps nuzzling them and keeps her guard up. Damien nods back and fights off a wolf, tearing it to shreds.

Kai sprints to the base, following Sierras now strong scent. He finds her with the twins, and sighs with relief to see that none of them were hurt. He nuzzles them and steals to Sierra," Thank god your all safe. I'm going to keep fighting and I want you to stay safe. I know you can fight your own battles love," he steps back," but I dont want you or Athena and Ares to get hurt."

The doctor had heard them and stepped in," We will keep the pups safe, and Sierra can help with the injured". Kai nodded then nuzzled Sierra back and said,"I'll be back, I love you."

Sierra smiles while nuzzling Kai back and says "be safe. I love you too Kai." She looks at the doctor and asks "how many are injured right now?"

Kai left the room, running back into the fight. He had to make sure they weren't getting any closer to the border. If the enemy wolves got into the base, everything would be lost. Kai leaps back into the fight growling with anger. He clawed a wolves neck and tore open another's leg. He was clawed up and down his back and his leg was bleeding, but he kept on. He was going to fight next to his pack to keep as many as he possibly could safe.

Sierra looks out and watches him as she holds the twins. She keeps watching with a worried look on her face and says "please be safe." She nuzzles the twins and still worries about Kai along with the pack.

Kai stands next to Damien and signals for Lance to come. Lance slices a wolf's neck before joining the two. Damiens face is bloody, and Kai had a soft limp but all three wolves had the determination to fight through anything. "How many wod you say are there? They've been coming in loads," Kai growls. Lance says," Theres been a lot, which would mean they will start to run out." Damien nods with a snarl," We will be victorious, we havent had many causalities or injuries within the pack. The enemy wolves are being depleted." At that moment another enemy wolve jumped through the air and landed on Lance's back. "Aggrh!" Damien turn it off Lance, but the damage had been done. Lance was immobilized and had to be sent to the doctors quarters.

Sierra sees Lance coming to the doctor's quarters and asks "how's it going out there? How's Kai?" She waits for him to answer and tries to find a way to heal his injuries. She finds some bandages and rubbing alcohol.

Kai begins to doubt whether they could win as easily as they thought. They had lost Lance and the wolves were still attacking. Him and Damien went at it, keeping as many wolves as they could at bay. Lance let out a weak growl and laid down to let Sierra help him with his injuries. " Kai and Damien are doing good. It's my fault, I let down my guard. We are winning though, that's all that matters," he sighed with exhaustion.

Sierra nods and says "this may hurt a little because of the rubbing alcohol." She starts dabbing the rubbing alcohol on his injuries. She makes sure all his injuries have rubbing alcohol on them and starts to wrap them with the bandages.

At long last it seemed the last few wolves had been driven, or killed, off. Kai and Damien stood at the battlefield ears perked. They knew that anything could happen and a sneak attack could be at play. All those injured were carted away to the doctor and Sierra, while those who could fight stood at attention. Then stepped out of the woods was the enemy packs Alpha. Kai signaled for a wolve of his pack to bring Sierra a message. He said," Tell Sierra that the Alpha of the enemy is here, tell her if anything happens, to stay with the twins. Most importantly tell her that her mate will come back to her." The messenger wolf nodded and headed towards the base.

Sierra looks at the injured wolves and runs to each one of them, cleaning their wounds. After their wounds are cleaned, she bandages them and looks at them with a worried look on her face. She finishes bandaging up the last wolf's wounds and walks over to check on the twins. She sees a wolf running up to her and asks “what’s wrong? Is everything ok?”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back