• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Alphas Mate

After the party, the pack leaders group up. Damien, Lance, Sierra, Kai all like to the meeting room to discuss what was to happen. " What do you think we should change, my luna," Kai asked while seating Sierra in his lap.

Sierra blushes as she sits on Kai lap and asks "how about no fighting in the pack?" She keeps blushing and looks at them.

Kai smiles at her and says,"Perfect. There should be nothing but peace here from now on." The betas nodded, then left the office. Kai looked at Sierra and smirked. "How about we celebrate a little by oursleves?"

"Well then, my beautiful Luna must not be kept waiting!" Kai lifted Sierra in his arms, bridal style, and started walking towards their new home.

Sierra keeps blushing and wraps her arms around his neck. She looks at him and asks "what kind of celebrating are we going to be doing?"

"The best kind," he replied huskily,"one you womt ever forget." He pulled her closer to his chest as he walked her to the house. Once there he opened the door and kicked it close. He didnt stop there, he kept walking till he made it to the bedroom door. He stopped, looking at her.

"So, do you want to celebrate with me?" He asks her still standing in front of the door. "I want you to be comfortable."

Kai kisses her back, then opens the door. With a kick and click, the doors closed and locked. With Sierra and Kai on the other side, ready to celebrate with each other.

"You know...I've always wanted to be a father," Kai muses staring intently at her, "you'd be an amazing mother, and I'd be proud to give you that gift." He kisses her again, then lays her down.

Sierra kisses him back and wraps her arms around his neck. She pulls away and asks "how many pups would we start with?"

"I dont care how many as long as there with you," Kai kisses her again, letting a small growl escape his throat. His wolf was getting excited.

Sierra blushes and does a small growl back as she kisses him back. She keeps blushing as her wolf gets excited also.

Kai and Sierra got to know each other very well that night. Let's just say, they were beasts, and not only when they transformed. They celebrated all night long, and only moved from the room by morning.

"Well hello, sleeping beauty," Kai says with his morning voice," how was your night?" He smirked at her, but he sensed something was different.

"It was the best night I've ever had," he says,"I'm glad you had fun." He leans over to her to kiss her forehead before getting out of bed.

As shes dressing, Kai starts to smell a unfamiliar scent. He starts poking his nose around to find the source, but he doesnt get any further. As he turns towards Sierra he smells the scent again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back