• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ⚶The Age of Kemonomimi: Primal Past⚶

@Zareh -- Okay, this is definitely interesting, and something I would love to be a part of!! Though, I have a few things to clear up first.... before I completely commit...

Posting! First and foremost.... What are you requirements??? Mostly in how often one is to post.... being that I have a limited schedule, I'm not online Thursdays and Fridays due to this being my husband's weekend, and well, family first, right? :) If that fact is alright, I'm okay with joining. Since otherwise, I have basically everyday to post while he's at work. :) ((Of course that's only if nothing drastic occurs, to which, I will definitely send ya a pm or something saying so))

Next! The animals of choice.... I love the idea, and I have many backup notions in mind.... but I wanted to ask... since it was mentioned.... the use of mythical beings.... and.... I recall you said they would be limited or nonexistent.... but... if you do use them... can I play a Basilisk?? --The stone sight thing, is purely a "at will" ability kind of thing... meaning it doesn't just happen... my character would have to want to turn someone to stone for it to work....

Anyway! I think that covers my questions... after that... Just direct me to the CS! ( :P )

Dethbycoffee said:
@Zareh -- Okay, this is definitely interesting, and something I would love to be a part of!! Though, I have a few things to clear up first.... before I completely commit...
Posting! First and foremost.... What are you requirements??? Mostly in how often one is to post.... being that I have a limited schedule, I'm not online Thursdays and Fridays due to this being my husband's weekend, and well, family first, right? :) If that fact is alright, I'm okay with joining. Since otherwise, I have basically everyday to post while he's at work. :) ((Of course that's only if nothing drastic occurs, to which, I will definitely send ya a pm or something saying so))

Next! The animals of choice.... I love the idea, and I have many backup notions in mind.... but I wanted to ask... since it was mentioned.... the use of mythical beings.... and.... I recall you said they would be limited or nonexistent.... but... if you do use them... can I play a Basilisk?? --The stone sight thing, is purely a "at will" ability kind of thing... meaning it doesn't just happen... my character would have to want to turn someone to stone for it to work....

Anyway! I think that covers my questions... after that... Just direct me to the CS! ( :P )
You don't have to post every hour of everyday. Just whenever you feel like it really (except if it's once a month)

As for the basilisk, this is a yes and no situation. Since that's a mythical creature only Fauna royalty could use it, but all the spots are taken up. But you could always be a regular snake or a python?

Kayzo said:
You don't have to post every hour of everyday. Just whenever you feel like it really (except if it's once a month)
As for the basilisk, this is a yes and no situation. Since that's a mythical creature only Fauna royalty could use it, but all the spots are taken up. But you could always be a regular snake or a python?
And this is why having no time to look at something tends to work against a person -sigh- Oh well! That's okay! I've got other ideas as well :) It never hurts to ask! :)

Dethbycoffee said:
And this is why having no time to look at something tends to work against a person -sigh- Oh well! That's okay! I've got other ideas as well :) It never hurts to ask! :)
Great! Would you like the link to the thread?

Zareh said:
Well it's interesting but not sure if I should join. I'd have to think about this.

Holy.. the one day I come back to check RPN for a group RP, I get tagged. What is this. . A .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back