• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Advanced League of Intergalactic Alliance Security (ALIAS) Academy - Recruitment/OOC

DulceCherry

Certified Insomniac
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ALIAS LOCATION.png
Residing atop a mountain on an island hidden from the rest of the Earth by magic, lies a school unlike any other. The Advanced League of Intergalactic Alliance Security (ALIAS) Academy is a school designed for youth from all around the Milky Way Galaxy who passes their rather unorthodox test in the form of a virtual reality game. The Academy was founded by its Headmistress, J.C. Hisako, a powerful witch of unknown origins, who runs the school along with her demoness assistant, Yumi.

In this school, its students learn how to hone their skills and become powerful heroes, gaining proficiency in a specific class depending on their virtual entry test score. From demolition experts to healers; from magic-wielders to marksmen, the Academy has a wide assortment of classes designed to help its students gain powerful skills to aid them in protecting their galaxy against the rival Andromeda Galaxy, and its own intergalactic school, The Intergalactic Conquest Enforcing Defenders (ICED) Academy, formed to train its students to aid in the takeover of the Milk Way Galaxy’s planets. Students of ALIAS should expect not to have the typical exams and tests as traditional schools have, but rather expect to perform missions, both class-specific and school wide, to earn credits, or “stars”. At the end of every semester, the Academy hosts its Tournament, where those who succeed move on to the next level of their learning, and take one more step closer to becoming the new generations respected defenders of the Galaxy!

--

This is more or less to see who may be interested in possibly joining in on a supernatural-esque school roleplay group with a twist! I have put some work into it, as you can see, I’ve been working on a rather standard campus map:
ALIAS Academy Campus Maps.png
Along with some class badges, which students will wear as a signifier, along with a “star rank” badge that signifies their rank. These examples here show the badges of "Marksmen" and "Spy/Assassin" respectively:
Example Badges.png
If anyone is interested, or wants to ask any questions regarding this group, feel free to let me know here!

Character Sheets and the actual roleplay forum (or possibly Discord?) will be made soon, if enough people are interested (We’ll need both teachers and students)!

Thanks for checking this out!​

Well, errrrr... I-It's not like I'm 15 or anything...but I think they can be all right if you give them a chance? Right?... :closedeyescryingfrown:
Well...maybe? I honestly don't really mind it? I mean...it's mainly there because I've had people express discomfort in rping with younger people than them. But...since there Wouldn't really be much that could cause problems, maaaaybe I will be laxed on it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back