• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of Fine Magic and Arts

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sarena could hear conversations on two sides of her. “Hey Aries? Can you tell me who’s where? I’m curious and it’s hard to relax when you have a thousand ideas and questions in your head.” Serena asked the stars. Aries was her favorite constellation and the most friendly, despite being hotheaded. She could hear the stars whisper in her ear letting her know who was in the dorms around her. “Okay so a couple of girls named Yahir and Clair on my left, in front of my door is Arlo and Jeffrey. Wait, really? I was just joking when I said that! So the room to my right belongs to a girl named Violet and you can’t tell if her roommate is here. Okay. Thanks, Ari.” Sarena took in this new information and thought it would be nice to talk to Jeffrey again. Especially after telling him to leave. Serena glided her way back to the loft where she changed into her new clothes: a nice purple shirt and jeans. She decided to let her hair naturally fall, or in her case, float where it may. “This looks good.” Serena said to herself in the mirror, checking to see that nothing looked wrong. “I guess I should get going.” Sarena walked out of her door, lightly stepping on the carpeted hallway. She knocked lightly on the door. “Hello? Jeffrey? Arlo? It’s Sarena!” She said, slightly raising her voice to be heard beyond the oak door.

Mentioned: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 , Aeshae Aeshae , CasualTea CasualTea , Takumi98 Takumi98 , and HelveticaBold HelveticaBold (sorry if all these tags are inconvenient for people. Just Simplifying some things for new people. Have a good night.)

Jeffrey watched Arlo handle the flame. It was delicate but wild, soft but fierce. It was probably the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. When she handed him the fire he froze up, not wanting to burn himself by accident but still watching intently.
“It’s beautiful...”
Knocking on the door made him jump, as he heard Sarena call out to them from the other side. Jeffrey glanced to Arlo and handed her back the flame, and quickly stood to open the door.
“Uh, hello.”
With: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse

1550001082665.png“Hey Jeffrey. How’s it going?” Sarena was a bit nervous to say the least. ‘What if Arlo didn’t tell him?’ She thought. “I’m sorry about earlier. I wasn’t trying to be mean. I just wanted to keep everything peaceful.” Sarena smiled sheepishly. “Has Arlo explained everything to you?” She mumbled just loud enough for Jeffrey to hear. Sarena stood there with her head down, waiting for a reply.

Interacting with: Aeshae Aeshae

Last edited:
Luci walked with an ‘I am better than you’ strut towards the large, and admittedly beautiful school of magic and arts. The sight of the building made him smile, it was a crooked smile, but it was a smile. He walked through the gate and made his way inside. He hadn’t been here, or visited for that matter, so he had absolutely no idea where anything was. He carefully wandered around, hoping to run into someone that may be able to help him.

Open for Interaction

Last edited:
3794E2BD-2D6D-46D3-85F3-89163F473CEA.jpeg
Lady Navi

Navi let out a gentle sigh as she took a few steps onto the school grounds. Wearing her normal red robes. Looked around the school she took in a soft breath. Before she could take another step a cruel little cooing came behind her as a creature swooped in. Landing on her shoulder with a thud it flapped it’s wings hard a few times to keep from falling off. It was truly a curious creature. A bunny, with wings and a long tail. Giggling immediately as she reached up and pet the creature a little. “Well about time you showed up.” She said softly getting a little cue from the little creature. “Alright go on. And don’t you dare cause any trouble.” She said to the flying bunny. In response it arched back and spread its wings before jumping off and taking flight. Letting out an adorable squeak of pleasure as it sored through the court yard Of the school. Bringing a laugh from navi as she watched it fly off. Watching her little pet fly off into the school Navi sighed.

“And here we go.” She said softly as she started into a small jog after the flying bunny. As it sored down the halls dodging and sipping past students. It banked a corner only to find a rather nice shoulder of a boy. Leaning rapidly on him it let out a few playful cooes as it’s wings flapped and it’s tail wrapped around the boys arm. It looked at him curiously as it held on while Navi came jogging up not long after
8165F824-2DCA-4B7F-8AE4-A334844F208C.jpeg
TheBucket TheBucket

Luci found himself coming to a dead stop when he heard a strange sound, followed by a rather cute creature landing on his shoulder. He let out an unpleasant, and embarrassing yell of fear before quickly calming down and studying the winged rabbit. “Woah...” he muttered softly to himself. Observing as the creatures tail seemed to wrap around his arm. He chuckled a little and held up another hand for the creature to sniff. “Hey there little one...” He spoke softly. “Who might you belong to?” His question seemed to be answered rather quickly as a female turned the corner after the winged rabbit. He turned to face her and nodded his head some. “I’m assuming this little one belongs to you?”

Interacting With: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Arlo smiled softly and snuffed the flame out when he moved away to answer the door. She grabbed a scarf and threw it around her neck to keep her head on better before walking up behind him. She smiled when she saw Sarena. She waved happily and pulled the girl in by her hand.
"Hi! Come on in! I told Jeffrey everything! He knows I'm a Dullahan and my head can come off and he just saw my pyrokinetic abilities! He loved it all and now he and I are friends!"
She beamed happily and smiled over at her two friends.

Aeshae Aeshae Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse

C6A65BE1-DA29-4CF1-92B0-E1FADEC64E82.jpeg
Navi

The bunny’s nose twitched as it sniffed his hand before looking to him It let out a few little squeaks before looking back to Navi as she smiled at the boy. “Sadly yes this little devil is.” She said to him as she looked down to the bunny who made a cute little groan and hopped onto the boys head. Navi watched the bunny before looking to him. She could tell he hadn’t seen much like this so she asked. “Ever seen one before? Hes known as a baldur.” She told him with a happy smile. “Are you a student here?” She asked curiously.
TheBucket TheBucket

“Hey Arlo! I’m happy that you got through to him. Now you have two friends in school!” Sarena exclaimed to her friend. She was glad that everything may be understood between Arlo and Jeffrey, but what about her? She knew that everyone gets confused around her. She knew she looked like a human, but she was magic and she knew that from day one. “Jeffrey,” Sarena started, glancing in his direction. “If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask. I’ve heard it all before.” Sarena smiled and turned back to Arlo. “I love your room. It looks nice.”

Interacting with: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 and Aeshae Aeshae

"Half witch and half demon, huh...? That sounds awesome." She said as she continued to examine Yahir's features that Clair didn't have. When she heard that her father was probably an incubus, she raised a brow at Yahir. If her father was probably an incubus... Aren't those the type of demons that live off of the life sources of humans and to do that, they have sexual contact with them? She shook her head, not minding about it anymore. Obviously, Yahir could feed off of someone else if that were the case. Soon, Clair stopped before smiling softly at Yahir. "To be honest, it's my first time ever meeting anyone else who isn't human in person. I do hope that's the first you'll ever take~" She said jokingly. She then returned to her bed and as she was getting on it, her butterfly knife fell out of her pocket and hit the ground. Hearing the sound of her knife dropping, she stopped and turned around to casually pick it up. She then placed it on the night stand since it was obvious now that she had a knife, and there was no hiding it. She rolled her eyes at the fact she already failed to conceal it, and in front of her roommate. An explanation for it was surely due. "Alright, I can't really hide it now, can I? It's only for self-defense. You know, for those pesky boys who get a little bit too persistent towards a girl. So don't worry about it, and please don't tell any of the staff. Okay?" She requested, looking towards Yahir with a serious expression. It seemed obvious that Clair was able to flip a switch between her moods. From a curious and bubbly girl to a mysterious and serious girl, who seemed like you shouldn't be messed with. She then got her hat and covered the knife with it. Knowing that her roommate was a girl, she wondered if she dealt with any boys similar to the ones she's expecting to use the knife for. "Speaking about pesky boys, don't you have any experience with those types before?" Clair asked, changing the topic from the knife to those hormone-crazed boys.

Takumi98 Takumi98

"My mother never specifid what kinda deamon mt father was, given that she didn't talk about him much unless it was something bad." Yahir explained further upon the raised brow she recieved, before chuckling a bit at Clair's response about taking firsts, mostly because she wasn't sure how to respond to the possible innuendo in there.

Her ears perked at the sound of the knife hitting the floor, and amber eyes went to it as Clair went to pick it up and set it on the desk nearby. Taking Clair's next words in with some thought, she hummed before nodding. If it was for self defense, then she could understand.

"I've only ran into one boy like that and I cursed him." She spoke up with a slight shrug, as if it were no big deal. "Though, I had turned him into a frog and my mother made me turn him back, he was scared of me and stayed clear since then." She added, before shifting her position so she was laying on her side. "Do you deal with "pesky boys" a lot?" She asked.

CasualTea CasualTea

Jeffrey smiled at the floor. Friends. This was a really good start to his first day in Paris. Before he came here, he had no friends. This was a 300% increase! Jeffrey moved to his chair and sat down to allow Sarena to enter the room completely.
"Yeah. We're good." Jeffrey looked down, fidgeting slightly at having two people in his room. Shared room, granted, but still technically his. Upon hearing his name he looked up at Sarena, before looking away to a rather interesting empty corner of the room.
"Ah, um. N-no. It's okay. I'm still processing everything, but I'm okay with it. If I have questions later I'll be sure to ask you."
He took a moment to pause, choosing his next words carefully.
"So uh, you live nearby? Have you met your roommate yet?"
With: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse

"My mother never specifid what kinda deamon mt father was, given that she didn't talk about him much unless it was something bad." Yahir explained further upon the raised brow she recieved, before chuckling a bit at Clair's response about taking firsts, mostly because she wasn't sure how to respond to the possible innuendo in there.

Her ears perked at the sound of the knife hitting the floor, and amber eyes went to it as Clair went to pick it up and set it on the desk nearby. Taking Clair's next words in with some thought, she hummed before nodding. If it was for self defense, then she could understand.

"I've only ran into one boy like that and I cursed him." She spoke up with a slight shrug, as if it were no big deal. "Though, I had turned him into a frog and my mother made me turn him back, he was scared of me and stayed clear since then." She added, before shifting her position so she was laying on her side. "Do you deal with "pesky boys" a lot?" She asked.

CasualTea CasualTea
Clair sat on the bed, her legs crossed before she popped a lolipop into her mouth. Upon being asked, she answered casually. "Loads of times. But where I come from, the knife is just too easy on them if they persist." She then looked through her phone to see if she got any text messages since she had it on silent the entire time. She did, but it was nothing too important. "Instead, they would get beaten up into a pulp until they really begged for death. Same goes for girls as well, when they always ask for money. Though the methods are different, but the results are the same. I sort of hate those entitled fucks." She decided to change topics again, and wondered if her new roommate wanted to go anywhere outside. She felt the need to stop talking about what she did usually since it looks like she's getting too comfortable and is just vomiting stuff that she should probably keep to herself. She soon hopped off the bed and began getting ready to go out, putting on her boots, jacket, hat, etc. As she did so, she spoke in a comfortable casual tone while putting the knife in her pocket along with her wallet. "I'ma head out to a crepe shop nearby. You wanna come or should I get a to-go for ya?" Clair offered.

“I can understand. When I first saw you today, I had to take like 15 minutes just to calm down enough to read a book. I have met my roommate, well, I’ve seen her. I wasn’t in the mood for talking when she came in.” Sarena looked at the floor, smiling nervously about, everything really. This whole day so far has been insane. “I actually live right across the hall. Room 104.” Sarena said. She was dying to either make something to rest on or to just lay in the air, since there weren’t many options for places to sit, but just stood there as to not overwhelm Jeffrey. “I can tell you’re having a hard time comprehending everything. Trust me, if I were in your shoes Jeffrey, I’d be curled up in a ball in my room. But trust me, after a day or two, things will seem to calm down. Anyhow, if you guys want a break from bombshell realizations, I can whip up a movie or something.” Sarena said. “I’m also okay with leaving. My roommate isn’t back yet but I have books and people to keep me company.”

Interacting with: Aeshae Aeshae and Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Luci couldn’t help but smile at the noises the small creature made. Animals were one of the few things that seemed to bring the demon joy. That, and torturing humans (in a non harmful way of course) with his pranks. He couldn’t help but laugh when the female referred to the creature as a ‘little devil’. “Ironic.” Luci muttered to himself, watching as the creature made its way on top of his own head. He laughed a little more, making sure to keep still as to not harm the baldur. “Interesting name for the bunny like creature.” Luci replied. “Yes, I am a student here, for the magic obviously.” He pointed to the horns that poked through his soft hair. “I don’t know many humans with these bad boys, in fact, I don’t know many people at all. The names Luci, it’s not my real name but that’s what I go by, a pleasure to meet you...” His voice faded off, not knowing the females name.

Interacting With Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Carrie smiled when the other girl mentioned going to find out about their classes. "Sure, I could use a chance to get to know the place." She looked ahead to find some signs pointing the way, and when she did, she raced off, leaving her new friend to catch up to her.

FallenHalcyon FallenHalcyon

0334C4EE-20D2-43B3-BA77-E81F7A954C25.jpeg
Navi

“Navi.” She replied to his unspoken question with a smile. “I’m the magical beasts teacher here at the school.” Navi explained to him with a smile as she watched the Baldur who curiously sniffed the boys horns before deciding them to be satisfactory for head scratching. With that he proceeded to scratch his head against Lucis horns. “Uh do you have my class by chance? Flak likes you a lot clearly. Oh that is his name by the way though I doubt the bugger will answer to it.” She said with a giggle that got a few snappy sounding huffs from the baldur. “Oh don’t be mean or I won’t take you out of the biome again!” She threatened the bunny who wisely decided to not talk back and go back to his head scratching on Lucis horns.
TheBucket TheBucket

Clair sat on the bed, her legs crossed before she popped a lolipop into her mouth. Upon being asked, she answered casually. "Loads of times. But where I come from, the knife is just too easy on them if they persist." She then looked through her phone to see if she got any text messages since she had it on silent the entire time. She did, but it was nothing too important. "Instead, they would get beaten up into a pulp until they really begged for death. Same goes for girls as well, when they always ask for money. Though the methods are different, but the results are the same. I sort of hate those entitled fucks." She decided to change topics again, and wondered if her new roommate wanted to go anywhere outside. She felt the need to stop talking about what she did usually since it looks like she's getting too comfortable and is just vomiting stuff that she should probably keep to herself. She soon hopped off the bed and began getting ready to go out, putting on her boots, jacket, hat, etc. As she did so, she spoke in a comfortable casual tone while putting the knife in her pocket along with her wallet. "I'ma head out to a crepe shop nearby. You wanna come or should I get a to-go for ya?" Clair offered.

"Girls always ask you for money?" Was her only inquiry, amber eyed gaze curious if slightly confused by the comment.

Yahir thought the offer of a crepe over for a moment before lifting her head to address her roommate. "I'll come with." She spoke, before adding, "though whatever you get I'll get, as long as it's not too expensive." She didn't feel right having Clair spend too much on her, especially with them just meeting! Though being comfortable and still a bit sleepy, she got up anyway with a stretch that made a few joints pop.

First food, then a good ol' nap should do her good. Plus there was room for more bonding in between both of those objectives. "Say what classes are you taking?" Yahir asked.

CasualTea CasualTea

Sarena smiled sheepishly. “I think I’m gonna go. If you guys ever want to hang out, I’m right across the hall.” She walk out the door and into her room. “At least I’m not a loner.” Sarena mumbled to herself. She leaped up to the loft and went to her bed, ready for a long overdue nap.

Mentioned: Aeshae Aeshae and Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Arlo smiled and waved goodbye to her new friend.
"I hope to see you around!"
She turned around grabbed some comfier clothes from her dresser.
"I'll be right back, Jeffrey."
She went into the bathroom to change into a baggy tshirt and shorts. She didn't plan on going anywhere special so just be comfy. She walked out holding her head in her hands, smiling.
"Much better."

Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse Aeshae Aeshae

Luci felt the Baldur rub it’s head against his horns and chuckled happily. The small creature bringing a happiness to him that he headnt felt before. He stuck his thumbs in his pockets and let out a happy sigh. “Unfortunately I don’t have your class.” Luci answered promptly. His eyes met the teachers. “Is there a way I would be able to take your class, I would love to see more creatures such as this one. Or perhaps I can help you care for them during free time. I love animals.” The demon smiled innocently, which had quite a bit of irony in it. Luci slowly brought his hand up and gently rubbed the Baldurs head. “Flak huh? I like that name.”

"Girls always ask you for money?" Was her only inquiry, amber eyed gaze curious if slightly confused by the comment.

Yahir thought the offer of a crepe over for a moment before lifting her head to address her roommate. "I'll come with." She spoke, before adding, "though whatever you get I'll get, as long as it's not too expensive." She didn't feel right having Clair spend too much on her, especially with them just meeting! Though being comfortable and still a bit sleepy, she got up anyway with a stretch that made a few joints pop.

First food, then a good ol' nap should do her good. Plus there was room for more bonding in between both of those objectives. "Say what classes are you taking?" Yahir asked.

CasualTea CasualTea
When she heard Yahir ask her about the girls who ask for money, she answered. "Well, not me but mostly family members that hold high positions in business which tend to be a target for those who're looking for sugar daddies." She then finished getting ready and opened the door and began walking, assuming Yahir would follow her anyway. She didn't want to say out loud that she has a lot of money, but she does pack a lot. She put her hands in the pockets of her jacket, fiddling with a lolipop in one of them. She then heard Yahir ask about her classes. She guessed this is one conversation that could take out to many things. "I'm taking the Gen-Ed classes and music class. I like doing remixes and stuff and making my own sound, so I'm wondering what this music class will do for me. I'm sure that it's just gonna be a lot of old-fashioned technical stuff. Like stuff related to Beethoven, Bach, and Mozart." Clair stated as she was beginning to fall a little bit off her french. She had a slight eastern-asian accent whenever she spoke, but her french was still understandable, assuming they've been speaking in french the entire time. If they were speaking in english, she still had a slight accent but more noticeable.

Navi
Thoughtfully she brought a pointer finger to her chin in thought as she spoke looking off in the distance in thought. “Well my class is short numbered already as is. I’m sure with a few requests from you and me we could get you moved into the class. You’re best bet would be to go to the office as soon as you can and request a schedguel change.” She informed him with an excited smile. Happy to see someone so interested as to even want to change there schedguel to have her class. It was exciting to see and she knew it would be worth it for the both of them. Flak let our adorable almost purr like sounds as it pressed his head into lucis hand. Nearly fall off his head in enjoyment of being scratched on the head
TheBucket TheBucket

Jeffrey nodded to Sarena, as he could only stand there sheepishly. He felt ashamed for feeling awkward and unsure about everything, but this was all so new to him. He had never heard of this kind of stuff back in the states.
“Um, Sarena.” Jeffrey called out, going on a limb. “Maybe we can all um, get coffee or uh something. Tomorrow, that is, after classes?”
God he sounded so lame. But try as he might he could only force the words out, sputtering the whole time. His face felt beet red as he wished her a good day.

Turning to Arlo who was gathering her things, he nodded at what she meant. Quickly he walked to his desk and began to pull out his schedule as Arlo left the room.
“Hm, there’s a lot of free time in these days... I wonder if there will be a new student orientation tomorrow?”
Jeffrey heard the door open, and as he turned his head to look he could feel a tinge of embarrassment as he whipped back to his desk so hard he thought he heard a crack in his neck.
‘Rooming with a girl. This is going to need to take some time getting used to.’
With or Mentioned: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse

Luci nodded some, continuing to gently scratch Flak, while also ensuring that he wouldn’t fall from his head. His face holding a rather large smile. He slowly looked around, getting an idea of where they are in relation to the office. He slowly turned back to Navi and tilted his head slightly. “About that... I’m not entirely sure where anything is at the moment. I never really had an official tour of the campus.”

Navi

“Ah! Well let’s see.” Navi said as she turned around and looked down the hall trying to remember where the office was. “To be honest with you I haven’t been here long either so I don’t really know my way either.” She said with an embarrassed giggle before she started down the hall. “Luckily I know where we are from here.” She said to him geasturing for him to follow after her
TheBucket TheBucket

Users who are viewing this thread

Back