• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of Fine Magic and Arts

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Crimson suddenly sensed a surge of magical energy from the girl as she got up. The energy was pure and felt like raw, shaped power. Suddenly, a woman wearing a cloak approached from behind the crowd. She was holding something in her hands. When the woman got closer, Crimson gasped. It was her magical seal she was forced to make from the academy securities before the she was sent here. On the paper, it wrote the name of the woman, an it glowed a shade of green. Green had meant unveiling. Before Crimson could react, the woman threw the seal at the poor girl and shouted. " Spell of unveiling ! " The crowd backed up as rays of light flashed everywhere.
The seal suddenly caused Rosie to return to her actual form. Her wings sprouted quickly from her back, spreading out from being concealed earlier. Her ears promptly changed to wolf ears, and her wolf tail popped out rather quickly as well. The sudden shift in weight sent Rosie to the ground, and as soon as she realized what had happened, it was obvious that Rosie was in even more distress.
“Cloud, get to the woods! I’ll catch up with you!”
The pup refused, staying close to Rosie and growling at anyone who tried to get close to them. Every now and again, he bared is teeth, clearly protective of Rosie.
“Cloud, go! Before they hurt you!l”

Crimson looked at everyone and the girl. Clearly the pup was hers, and the girl was desperately trying to ask it to make an escape.
The seal suddenly caused Rosie to return to her actual form. Her wings sprouted quickly from her back, spreading out from being concealed earlier. Her ears promptly changed to wolf ears, and her wolf tail popped out rather quickly as well. The sudden shift in weight sent Rosie to the ground, and as soon as she realized what had happened, it was obvious that Rosie was in even more distress.
“Cloud, get to the woods! I’ll catch up with you!”
The pup refused, staying close to Rosie and growling at anyone who tried to get close to them. Every now and again, he bared is teeth, clearly protective of Rosie.
“Cloud, go! Before they hurt you!l”
The girl turned to what appeared to be her real form and the crowd filled the air with screams and gasps. The pup growled and barked. The girl desperately wanted the pup to leave, but the wolf stood its ground. Crimson wanted to leave, but something was holding her back. Her seal caused the girl trouble, and it might cause a innocent pup to be hurt. Crimson couldn't care less, but she might feel slightly guilty if the wolf was taken away from the poor girl. Crimson hesitated at first, but she reached into her pocket and took out a potion she made that reacts to impact and releases a memory-wiping effect to the victim. Crimson threw the potion at the woman that cast the seal. The bottle shattered and the woman fell to the ground. As the crowd turned their attention to Crimson and started calling security, she shot the girl a look, hoping that she gets the hint to make a run for it.

Crimson looked at everyone and the girl. Clearly the pup was hers, and the girl was desperately trying to ask it to make an escape.
The girl turned to what appeared to be her real form and the crowd filled the air with screams and gasps. The pup growled and barked. The girl desperately wanted the pup to leave, but the wolf stood its ground. Crimson wanted to leave, but something was holding her back. Her seal caused the girl trouble, and it might cause a innocent pup to be hurt. Crimson couldn't care less, but she might feel slightly guilty if the wolf was taken away from the poor girl. Crimson hesitated at first, but she reached into her pocket and took out a potion she made that reacts to impact and releases a memory-wiping effect to the victim. Crimson threw the potion at the woman that cast the seal. The bottle shattered and the woman fell to the ground. As the crowd turned their attention to Crimson and started calling security, she shot the girl a look, hoping that she gets the hint to make a run for it.
Rosie mouthed “Thank you!” to the stranger before taking off towards the woods, Cloud running by her side. With a single swoop, she picked up the wolf pup and reached out her hand. Both of her eyes were now purple, and purple stripes appeared under her eyes as purple threads formed at her fingertips. Nearing the woods rapidly, she scooped up Cloud in her arms, leapt into the air and flung some of the threads around a somewhat far-off branch, although it wasn’t too far off. With a swift tug, her and Cloud appeared on that branch, Rosie continuing to use this teleportation method to hurry deeper into the woods, trying her best to escape from sight as quickly as she could so that she wouldn’t be verbally attacked and to remove Cloud from danger.

Rosie mouthed “Thank you!” to the stranger before taking off towards the woods, Cloud running by her side. With a single swoop, she picked up the wolf pup and reached out her hand. Both of her eyes were now purple, and purple stripes appeared under her eyes as purple threads formed at her fingertips. Nearing the woods rapidly, she scooped up Cloud in her arms, leapt into the air and flung some of the threads around a somewhat far-off branch, although it wasn’t too far off. With a swift tug, her and Cloud appeared on that branch, Rosie continuing to use this teleportation method to hurry deeper into the woods, trying her best to escape from sight as quickly as she could so that she wouldn’t be verbally attacked and to remove Cloud from danger.
Crimson was starting to regret her actions as the stuffy crowds reeled onto her slowly. The security lady was still unconscious from the potion that Crimson was glad to have stashed in her jackets. The girl took off flying with her wolf and the crowd was one bit interested. Crimson heard the sound of radios few blocks away and spotted security members storming in on the scene. Crimson was already working on her escape route through the alleys, just considering how to start it. She used her seal that she had written earlier to make another barrier as she used her amplifier stickers to jump out of the scene with the help of the lamp posts.

Crimson was starting to regret her actions as the stuffy crowds reeled onto her slowly. The security lady was still unconscious from the potion that Crimson was glad to have stashed in her jackets. The girl took off flying with her wolf and the crowd was one bit interested. Crimson heard the sound of radios few blocks away and spotted security members storming in on the scene. Crimson was already working on her escape route through the alleys, just considering how to
The sound of radios faded behind her as she continued to zip along into the woods. Cloud barked loudly, indicating that he wasn’t exactly a huge fan of constantly teleporting between trees, being high up in the air, and occasionally free-falling after teleportations. However, Rosie couldn’t stop now. She had to make sure she was far enough away from the shopping district that security wouldn’t be able to catch up to her and do who knows what to her and Cloud.
“This is why I hate being around people! Something always goes wrong!” Her voice was only heard by Cloud, but the frustration and fear in her voice would have been obvious should any person have been near her.

Clair got Yahir's text and smiled, listing her in her contacts as Demon Witch RM. The 'RM' part was an abbreviation for roommate. This way, it was obviously easy to remember her by. She put her phone away and began enjoying her crepe. As time flew by, they were done with their drinks and Clair would get up and stretch, speaking to Yahir suggesting they should head back now. "Alright, shall we go? That uber driver must be waiting quite a while by now~"

Yahir finished the rest of her crepe and drink happily with a sigh, before nodding and standing. "Mmyup, I'm ready!" She replied, though took notice of a few people come and go from the cafe. Soemthing felt a bit off. Maybe they were magical like her? Whatever it was, she didn't think too hard about it before moving some hair behind her ear and heading to the door. She held it open for Clair, because that was the polite thing to do of course.

CasualTea CasualTea

Yahir finished the rest of her crepe and drink happily with a sigh, before nodding and standing. "Mmyup, I'm ready!" She replied, though took notice of a few people come and go from the cafe. Soemthing felt a bit off. Maybe they were magical like her? Whatever it was, she didn't think too hard about it before moving some hair behind her ear and heading to the door. She held it open for Clair, because that was the polite thing to do of course.

CasualTea CasualTea
Clair lead Yahir to the car which was just an ordinary BMW. It wasn't anything special really. They both got in the back seats and Clair told the driver where they wanted to go to. Though this driver was odd. He had shorts, a Hawaiian shirt and a smooth bald head, with a dragon tattoo engraved into it. Despite his looks, he seems pretty cheery. The music that was playing on the radio was pretty upbeat, it'd make anyone dance. Almost like a samba. Clair just sat in her seat, scrolling through her phone. Remember that contact she had earlier? Baldie...? Would Yahir remember this...?

Rosie eventually landed on the ground, releasing Cloud, who was trembling, from her grasp. The tiny pup took a moment to collect himself before prancing off into the woods. Laughing a little, Rosie wrapped herself in her own threads and morphed into a purple and brown wolf with wings, following quickly after the eager little pup. The woods were thick and lush, the smell of pine was strong and the air was cool and crisp. Greens and browns were visible as far as the eye could see, splatters of blue occasionally dotting Rosie’s vision.

Crimson sighed as she walked back to her dorm. She was not going to let her kindness get the better of her. Seeing that no security members were barging in through the hallways, Crimson took out a lollipop from her ankle pocket and slipped into her dorm. " Maybe i should study.... " Crimson muttered to herself. wiping a book from her desk, she sat down in a corner and flipped through the pages of the thick spell book.

News was already spreading over the internet about the scene at the shopping center. Photos and even some small amounts of video were circulating, having been sent in by those who had witnessed the events. A few articles even mentioned the potential for officers to be brought in to punish the one who hadn’t brought an animal, especially a wolf pup, into a public area and then it and the carrier causing an uproar of fear and distress.
Meanwhile, Rosie continues to run through the woods with Cloud, who was happily yipping and dashing along without a care in the world. Under her now-paws, the cool stones and crisp leaves were able to be felt. Rosie urged Cloud to stay on a certain path, as she knew the route that the two always ran on we’ll, and didn’t want to Verne from it and get lost, especially after the shopping district.

Clair lead Yahir to the car which was just an ordinary BMW. It wasn't anything special really. They both got in the back seats and Clair told the driver where they wanted to go to. Though this driver was odd. He had shorts, a Hawaiian shirt and a smooth bald head, with a dragon tattoo engraved into it. Despite his looks, he seems pretty cheery. The music that was playing on the radio was pretty upbeat, it'd make anyone dance. Almost like a samba. Clair just sat in her seat, scrolling through her phone. Remember that contact she had earlier? Baldie...? Would Yahir remember this...?

Yahir stared at the man's head for a moment, before leaning towards Clair with a curious expression and said lowly, not wanting to offend their supposed uber driver, "Is this Baldie? He seems pretty cool." She spoke, his rather upbeat attitude along with the samba sounding music both leaving her feeling rather relaxed.

CasualTea CasualTea

Yahir stared at the man's head for a moment, before leaning towards Clair with a curious expression and said lowly, not wanting to offend their supposed uber driver, "Is this Baldie? He seems pretty cool." She spoke, his rather upbeat attitude along with the samba sounding music both leaving her feeling rather relaxed.

CasualTea CasualTea
Clair sort of jolted a bit at the question. She actually remembered one of her contacts was baldie! Urgh..! Come on, make up a good excuse Clair...! Make something up!! "Uhm, yeah this is Baldie. He's my personal Uber driver." She said somewhat calmly and the driver almost jolted a bit. It seems they were both surprised. However, they could cover it up as well as Baldie started cursing at the other driver. "Don't cut me off you bored bladie..!!" Clair chuckled softly. "You're bald~" "Shut up." Baldie retorted as he continued to drive, their cover almost being blown. Well, not really since what would Yahir think? Maybe they would be family or just some other business related group. There's no way Yahir would ever think of them being part of a criminal organization, right?! "Ah Yahir, so... How come you're attending the Academy? I'm just curious since everyone should have their reason to join. If it's just magic, then it's understandable but is there anything other than that?" Clair asked, trying to start up a conversation to keep Yahir busy so they wouldn't be bored in the car.

Clair sort of jolted a bit at the question. She actually remembered one of her contacts was baldie! Urgh..! Come on, make up a good excuse Clair...! Make something up!! "Uhm, yeah this is Baldie. He's my personal Uber driver." She said somewhat calmly and the driver almost jolted a bit. It seems they were both surprised. However, they could cover it up as well as Baldie started cursing at the other driver. "Don't cut me off you bored bladie..!!" Clair chuckled softly. "You're bald~" "Shut up." Baldie retorted as he continued to drive, their cover almost being blown. Well, not really since what would Yahir think? Maybe they would be family or just some other business related group. There's no way Yahir would ever think of them being part of a criminal organization, right?! "Ah Yahir, so... How come you're attending the Academy? I'm just curious since everyone should have their reason to join. If it's just magic, then it's understandable but is there anything other than that?" Clair asked, trying to start up a conversation to keep Yahir busy so they wouldn't be bored in the car.

Yahir tilted her head a bit in slight confusion at their reactions, though the subject was changed and she chuckled softly at their interactions with each other. Once Clair asked about her reasons for attending the academy, she wrapped a few strands of hair around her finger in thought.

"Well," she started, "I'm not that skilled in casting magic or using it, and my mother wanted me to improve and figured that I'd do so at the academy. That way I can make friends and get better at what I know, while hopefully learning something new and useful in the process." She smiled, though glanced to Baldie for a moment with a frown and furrowed brow, then her gaze went to Clair, "Er...is this sort of thing alright to talk about so openly?" She questioned her roommate softly, suddenly worried that their driver would freak out at the fact a witch with horns was in his car- unless he simply thought of her as like....some chunni otaku kid or whatever. She could probably pull that off, or at least she thought so. For a second, she considered finding a way to get rid of her horns to make going out in public easier, but quickly dashed that idea. Any way she could think of that wasn't magic related almost seemed painful, while those that were magic related were spells and such she didn't know how to use.

"I mean, I don't want to like, freak him out or anything, since usually most people assume I cosplay or something, it's just-y'know, witches never had the best representation-even though most people wouldn't believe what we're talking about usually, then again you've taken it well and that's part of the reason I like you so far and-" she had been rambling a bit, but caught herself, and looked sheepish before adding, "Oh! Sorry, I didnt mean to start rambling like that."

CasualTea CasualTea

Last edited:
Crimson took her backpack and slung it over her shoulder. She was planning to explore the academy's grounds again now that she confirmed the ' incident ' at the shopping district does not have her on any of the videos and pictures taken. Crimson decided to go to the library and see if there were school clubs in the main building. Pulling her hood up, Crimson casually stepped out of the room and tried blending into the moving crowd of students. Maybe she would follow someone to where the main map of the academy is.

Yahir tilted her head a bit in slight confusion at their reactions, though the subject was changed and she chuckled softly at their interactions with each other. Once Clair asked about her reasons for attending the academy, she wrapped a few strands of hair around her finger in thought.

"Well," she started, "I'm not that skilled in casting magic or using it, and my mother wanted me to improve and figured that I'd do so at the academy. That way I can make friends and get better at what I know, while hopefully learning something new and useful in the process." She smiled, though glanced to Baldie for a moment with a frown and furrowed brow, then her gaze went to Clair, "Er...is this sort of thing alright to talk about so openly?" She questioned her roommate softly, suddenly worried that their driver would freak out at the fact a witch with horns was in his car- unless he simply thought of her as like....some chunni otaku kid or whatever. She could probably pull that off, or at least she thought so. For a second, she considered finding a way to get rid of her horns to make going out in public easier, but quickly dashed that idea. Any way she could think of that wasn't magic related almost seemed painful, while those that were magic related were spells and such she didn't know how to use.

"I mean, I don't want to like, freak him out or anything, since usually most people assume I cosplay or something, it's just-y'know, witches never had the best representation-even though most people wouldn't believe what we're talking about usually, then again you've taken it well and that's part of the reason I like you so far and-" she had been rambling a bit, but caught herself, and looked sheepish before adding, "Oh! Sorry, I didnt mean to start rambling like that."

CasualTea CasualTea
Clair just giggled and shook her head. "It's alright." Baldie started to pitch into the conversation, about Yahir being a witch and all. "Don't fuss about it, little-un. I don't care if you're a slime, a witch or even a succubus. I'd say I already wrapped my head around the fact that us humans have been living with beings who aren't human. In my head, it's pretty cool. It's just those criminal organizations underground that I'm afraid of. Not like it would matter, I bet I can beat em up just the same as those pesky highschool punks!" Baldie started laughing to himself, though Clair was letting out a sigh as he was hitting really close to home. "Jeez, Baldie. You could've just said you were cool with it, you didn't have to talk about those kinds of things." Clair stated before leaning her head back in the seat. "All I'm worried about is just the perverts who lurk around those filthy alleyways. Abducting women and making a mess out of them. I hate them the most..." She said before the car finally pulled up to the school gates. Baldie looked back at the two of them with a friendly smile. He totally looks like some sort of gangster, but at the same time, he'd be nice daddy material. "Well, we're here misses. Have a good day!" He stated before Clair nodded to him and exited the car. "Thanks for the ride, Baldie."

Crimson shoved a chewy herbal sweet as she walked back to her dormitories. She had wasted the whole day doing nothing except wandering around the academy grounds like a moron. On the way, her mobile phone was ringing like there was no tomorrow. Crimson pulled it out and saw that the news had been buzzing about the mysterious girl she had helped the other day. Security was in a panic, the news industries were having a field day budging themselves into the centre of investigation. Crimson grumbled. The reporter in the video had spoke about the girl and having an accomplice in her crime of sneaking in a wolf. " Once you do something, you can't do anything about it....." Crimson sighed.

Clair just giggled and shook her head. "It's alright." Baldie started to pitch into the conversation, about Yahir being a witch and all. "Don't fuss about it, little-un. I don't care if you're a slime, a witch or even a succubus. I'd say I already wrapped my head around the fact that us humans have been living with beings who aren't human. In my head, it's pretty cool. It's just those criminal organizations underground that I'm afraid of. Not like it would matter, I bet I can beat em up just the same as those pesky highschool punks!" Baldie started laughing to himself, though Clair was letting out a sigh as he was hitting really close to home. "Jeez, Baldie. You could've just said you were cool with it, you didn't have to talk about those kinds of things." Clair stated before leaning her head back in the seat. "All I'm worried about is just the perverts who lurk around those filthy alleyways. Abducting women and making a mess out of them. I hate them the most..." She said before the car finally pulled up to the school gates. Baldie looked back at the two of them with a friendly smile. He totally looks like some sort of gangster, but at the same time, he'd be nice daddy material. "Well, we're here misses. Have a good day!" He stated before Clair nodded to him and exited the car. "Thanks for the ride, Baldie."

Yahir perked up at the fact that Baldie was cool with her being a Witch, and felt much more at ease. Once he started talking about beating people up she chuckled. "I'm sure you're very strong! Just don't get yourself hurt though, that wouldn't do." She responded, though her ears drooped a bit at Clair bringing up a rather heavy topic, her smile remained even if it was a bit somber due to the subject at hand. Once they arrived at the school she exited with Clair and waved to the driver with a chipper "Thanks for the ride and drive safe!"

Stretching as she turned to her roommate, she grinned and placed her hands behind her head. "Thanks for giving me a bit of a wake up call today." She hummed, more energized than she had been when she rudhed to school.

CasualTea CasualTea

Yahir perked up at the fact that Baldie was cool with her being a Witch, and felt much more at ease. Once he started talking about beating people up she chuckled. "I'm sure you're very strong! Just don't get yourself hurt though, that wouldn't do." She responded, though her ears drooped a bit at Clair bringing up a rather heavy topic, her smile remained even if it was a bit somber due to the subject at hand. Once they arrived at the school she exited with Clair and waved to the driver with a chipper "Thanks for the ride and drive safe!"

Stretching as she turned to her roommate, she grinned and placed her hands behind her head. "Thanks for giving me a bit of a wake up call today." She hummed, more energized than she had been when she rudhed to school.

CasualTea CasualTea
Baldie just gave her a smile and a wave before driving off. Clair looked at Yahir and nodded with a smile. "Sure, anytime. If you want, I can scare you awake every morning if that'll get the blood flowing." She said with a smile turned grin. She began walked back to the dorms with Yahir, putting her hands in her pockets. "So, what do you wanna do now?"

Crimson was looking out of her room window when she heard a soft " meow " coming from the lower floors. She looked down and saw a black cat jumping from window frame to window frame heading Crimson's direction. The cat must've been a hybrid as the chubby black cat had tiny bat wings on its back. The cat jumped onto Crimson's window frame, giving her a fright. The cat jumped in and flapped its tiny wings. It landed on her stack of books and sat down. Crimson was thinking of keeping this mysterious cat since the headmasters can't punish her for it, but she was afraid that she couldn't take care of it. " Maybe I should just keep it for a little while....." Crimson muttered to herself.

Last edited:
Baldie just gave her a smile and a wave before driving off. Clair looked at Yahir and nodded with a smile. "Sure, anytime. If you want, I can scare you awake every morning if that'll get the blood flowing." She said with a smile turned grin. She began walked back to the dorms with Yahir, putting her hands in her pockets. "So, what do you wanna do now?"

"If you scare me awake I might accidentally cast a spell on you!" Yahir replied playfully with a snicker, ears wiggling as she did so. "Hm, well since we won't have classes until tomorrow we can always explore the school?" She suggested. If it was big enough to house both humans and non-humans alike then it could certainly hold a secret or two right? Unless it was just like any old school building then really they'd just be wandering in the hallways.

CasualTea CasualTea

"If you scare me awake I might accidentally cast a spell on you!" Yahir replied playfully with a snicker, ears wiggling as she did so. "Hm, well since we won't have classes until tomorrow we can always explore the school?" She suggested. If it was big enough to house both humans and non-humans alike then it could certainly hold a secret or two right? Unless it was just like any old school building then really they'd just be wandering in the hallways.

CasualTea CasualTea
"Sure. Just lead the way" Clair suggested as she made way for Yahir to walk. She also wanted to explore the school too, since she's never been in one so massive. To her, it seems like a prestigious school... Which in actuality, it probably is a prestigious school. She wondered since this was a school that housed humans and non-humans, she wondered how many non-humans she'd meet and if there were any security cameras. Knowing areas that have teachers monitoring areas would be good too, and knowing any blind spots in the school. Just so, if need be, she could lead a student someone there to beat them up if they ever pissed her off.

"Sure. Just lead the way" Clair suggested as she made way for Yahir to walk. She also wanted to explore the school too, since she's never been in one so massive. To her, it seems like a prestigious school... Which in actuality, it probably is a prestigious school. She wondered since this was a school that housed humans and non-humans, she wondered how many non-humans she'd meet and if there were any security cameras. Knowing areas that have teachers monitoring areas would be good too, and knowing any blind spots in the school. Just so, if need be, she could lead a student someone there to beat them up if they ever pissed her off.

"Alright." Yahir responded, letting her hands fall to her side as she held the door open for her roommate. Once both were inside, her gaze swept the area as a few students and faculty seemed to be about, said faculty probably getting things set up for the following day or something.

She walked down the length of the hall, then took a turn randomly to the left once at the end. She didnt pay too much attention to the layout before hand so this would be interesting. If they got lost they could always retrace their steps. Or, hopefully find a map of the building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back