• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of Fine Magic and Arts

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Luci chuckled a bit and shrugged. “I guess that’s how it’ll be for just about everyone here.” He stated, figuring that they weren’t the only ones without a clue. He glanced around for a moment once more before looking back to Navi and nodding a bit. “That’s good!” He said and quickly began to follow behind, his eyes wandering the halls as he tried to get a general idea of the layout of the school.

Interacting With Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Sarena heard Jeffrey’s words resonate in her head. Coffee? Coffee sounded nice and Sarena saw a coffee shop down the road. She pushed off the wall and landed gently in bed. “I’ll send them a note. That’s easy.” Serena visualized the room she was in moments ago in perfect detail. She focused on the floor where she had her feet when Jeffrey first opened the door. She conjured the paper with perfect cursive on it in ink. It said, “I’d love to have coffee with you guys. If you want to, or need to, contact me but I’m not in my dorm, text me on this number: 555-1234” (such an original fake phone number). Sarena concentrated on the note and after a few seconds, she opened her eyes, knowing it was there.

Interacting with: Aeshae Aeshae and Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Arlo giggled softly and walked over to Jeffrey.
"Are you shy? You look a bit red in the face. I'm just wearing my pajamas, Silly!"
She smiled and poked his side, but then she saw the note with the number.
"Hey! I think this is Sarena's number! Maybe we can go and have coffee tomorrow! That'd be fun!"

Aeshae Aeshae Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse

Navi

Navi smiles back at him as they traveled the halls and before long they rounded a corner and there it was, The front office. “Ah there we are!” Navi said with some excitement as she turned around to Luci. “Well im gonna let you lead the way. It’s probably for the best if you ask first.” She said with a soft chuckle.
TheBucket TheBucket

Adelina

Today was going to be perfect like every other day was, reaching up she brushed a gentle lock of hair behind her ear before gently touching and making sure her excuisite hair dew was still in check (the one from her appearance pic), looking down at her dress to make sure it was in order as well she smiled ready for a good day. Or so Adelina thought as she neared the school. Remembering what started today. She couldn’t help but let out a soft sigh, turning into the grounds she was immediately greeted by some of her friends as well as admirers. Happily greeting them back with a bright smile and a friendly hello, even to a few of the “new” students though she didn’t like it much like the rest. Almost instantly though she was swarmed by the school paper and it’s student reporter and there photographer. “President president! What do you think on the new addition to our school?!” The reporter demanded which she simply replied. “W-well. I hope this ends up in favor of all of us.” She gave a simple reply before rushing past him as he tried to ask more questions. She let out a relieved sigh as she got away from him

Open for interaction​

Jeffrey glanced at Arlo from the corner of his eye, chuckling softly at the teasing. His face and ears still felt bright red, and he had to avert his eyes to not make eye contact.
He turned to the note as Arlo noticed it, thankful for the distraction.
"Yeah! Coffee sounds nice." Pulling out his phone, he quickly added her number and sent her a "This is Jeffrey, coffee good" text.
Jeffrey lulled for a moment, unsure of what to say or do. "A-ah, so um, so where are you from? Not from France, I'm guessing?"
With: Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Sarena smiled at the sound of her phone. When she saw it was Jeffrey, she started typing. “Coffee’s great. I actually saw a coffee shop down the road.” Serena waited a moment before starting to type again. “What are your classes like?” Sarena felt dumb for typing such a simple question but a question about anything other than something normal might be too much for Jeffrey. After she hit send, Sarena face planted into her bed, desperately wanting the soft pillows to swallow her whole.

Interacting with: Aeshae Aeshae

Before Eris could say anything, the girl ran off ahead towards the Administration office "Oh, uh, I'll be right there!" Eris said as she took a deep breath and made her way too. At least she was making friends, a lot quicker than she thought it would happen honestly. "No way it was that easy..." she mumbled to herself as she watched the girl walk ahead of her. She also watched as many other students, human and other, interacted with each other. First days sure are interesting, especially in a school like this. Eris kept forward until seeing the faint sign around the corner of the Administration office, speeding up a little bit to catch up to the girl "Hey, you never told me your name did you? Anyway, what type of classes are you wanting?" (or at least I don'r remember if you did lmao) she asked her.

Interacting with: Shagranoz Shagranoz

When she heard Yahir ask her about the girls who ask for money, she answered. "Well, not me but mostly family members that hold high positions in business which tend to be a target for those who're looking for sugar daddies." She then finished getting ready and opened the door and began walking, assuming Yahir would follow her anyway. She didn't want to say out loud that she has a lot of money, but she does pack a lot. She put her hands in the pockets of her jacket, fiddling with a lolipop in one of them. She then heard Yahir ask about her classes. She guessed this is one conversation that could take out to many things. "I'm taking the Gen-Ed classes and music class. I like doing remixes and stuff and making my own sound, so I'm wondering what this music class will do for me. I'm sure that it's just gonna be a lot of old-fashioned technical stuff. Like stuff related to Beethoven, Bach, and Mozart." Clair stated as she was beginning to fall a little bit off her french. She had a slight eastern-asian accent whenever she spoke, but her french was still understandable, assuming they've been speaking in french the entire time. If they were speaking in english, she still had a slight accent but more noticeable.

"I see." Yahir blinked. So, Clair was part of a well of family. That made sense, with her comments. Once Clair answered her second question. Nodding along as she followed after Clair, eventually falling instep with her, she turned her head slightly to address her.

"I'd like to hear your music sometime, if you don't mind." She smiled, interested in Clair's music. Yahir liked to listen to music, and was constantly finding new artistd to listen to when she wasn't focused on practicing her magic.

CasualTea CasualTea

Luci stepped into the office. He glanced back and forth for a moment before finally laying eyes on who he assumed was the person that’d be there to change his schedule. But from the look on the persons face, they seemed to think Luci had already gotten into trouble. He had a bad reputation for pranks and it almost cost him the ability to even attend. He cleared his throat and announced “I would like to make an adjustment to my schedule so that I may take part in Miss. Navi’s Mythical Creatures Class.” He glanced back at the teacher and smiled. Hoping he had gone through with that correctly.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

"I see." Yahir blinked. So, Clair was part of a well of family. That made sense, with her comments. Once Clair answered her second question. Nodding along as she followed after Clair, eventually falling instep with her, she turned her head slightly to address her.

"I'd like to hear your music sometime, if you don't mind." She smiled, interested in Clair's music. Yahir liked to listen to music, and was constantly finding new artistd to listen to when she wasn't focused on practicing her magic.

CasualTea CasualTea
Clair nodded at the idea of letting her listen to her music. "Sure. When we get back, I can let you hear some of it." She suggested as they left the dormitories. They continued walking, leaving the campus and onto the main street and headed towards a crepe shop. When they got there, they were greeted with a pleasant fragrance of the food and drinks being sold. They had many types of crepes and drinks like milk tea, tea, shakes, sundaes and more. There was many small tables, able to sit four people with one person occupying each side. But first, you had to go up to the counter to order and pay. Thankfully, there was no line so they could order right away. Clair stated her order which was a banana crepe which also had some chocolate syrup in it as well as whipped cream. She then looked at Yahir asked her what she wanted. There was a menu on the walls listing the many crepes they had and many different types of drinks. Though it was a lot of stuff to choose from so Clair told her that she could take her time. "You can take your time ordering, since there's no one behind us."

Carrie watched as the other girl caught up to her. "I thought I told you, my name's Carrie and I'm a half-demon." She looked at the fae. "By the way, what classes are you taking? I just want to know if we'll be together."

Clair nodded at the idea of letting her listen to her music. "Sure. When we get back, I can let you hear some of it." She suggested as they left the dormitories. They continued walking, leaving the campus and onto the main street and headed towards a crepe shop. When they got there, they were greeted with a pleasant fragrance of the food and drinks being sold. They had many types of crepes and drinks like milk tea, tea, shakes, sundaes and more. There was many small tables, able to sit four people with one person occupying each side. But first, you had to go up to the counter to order and pay. Thankfully, there was no line so they could order right away. Clair stated her order which was a banana crepe which also had some chocolate syrup in it as well as whipped cream. She then looked at Yahir asked her what she wanted. There was a menu on the walls listing the many crepes they had and many different types of drinks. Though it was a lot of stuff to choose from so Clair told her that she could take her time. "You can take your time ordering, since there's no one behind us."

Upon entering the crepe shop, Yahir smiled at the atmosphere and took in the smell. She was likely going to be visiting this place quite a bit. Once the two made it to the counter her eyes scanned over the items on the menu, tapping her chin as she went over the options in her head before ordering a caramel banana crepe with whipped cream and chocolate sause along with a milk tea.

"Milk tea is honestly the best." She commented with a chuckle, though it was usually a drink she's had once or twice in the summer, and didn't get often, it was definitely a favorite of hers and she liked that they had it here.

CasualTea CasualTea

Footsteps fell upon the cobblestone streets, it was a surprisingly peaceful day. The sun rested in the sky quite peacefully, much alike a ball caught in a wicker basket, and under this sun Paris awaited. The brown haired male, known as Morgan, made his way towards the large building. It was quite imposing given the land around it, definitely not a location to take haphazardly. By this point he'd stumbled across the sign and paused in his approach, a blank expression presenting itself upon his face. "Rosette Arts huh? Seems this is the right place" He spoke under his breath, a small smile etching its way into the corners of his lips. Only after this did he notice the second title, 'Moonlight Magic?' A bit of an odd title for an institution like this one but... maybe that was their sports team? The thought fled his mind as a gentle breeze came through tousling his hair as it approached. From here he continued his approach and began towards what appeared to be the administrative office. Upon reaching the desk he pulled out his schedule, "Good afternoon. I'm Morgan, Morgan Ericksun- I was wondering if you could point me towards my dorm" He spoke curtly towards the attendant of the desk. Then came the usual exchange, handing over your ID to prove that you're who you say you are and all that jazz.

Now with a key to the dorm in his possession, and an inkling of where to go, his journey continued yet again. The two bags he carried contained most of what he imagined he would need, if there was something else then he could always run to a store- of course he'd need to find it first. Peering down at the map he continued to walk, moving past students who seemed to be indulging in conversations of their own- some of which appeared to be cosplaying as mythical creatures. "I guess it makes sense for an art school-" He sighed out and continued towards the dorm hall. If the school allowed for that then maybe they had a motto of expressing oneself, or maybe the first day was something of a ceremony for others. Either way, it seemed that this school had secrets that he needed to uncover. The curiosity was already picking at him

Mentions: N/A
Interactions: N/A

Color= Amber

Upon entering the crepe shop, Yahir smiled at the atmosphere and took in the smell. She was likely going to be visiting this place quite a bit. Once the two made it to the counter her eyes scanned over the items on the menu, tapping her chin as she went over the options in her head before ordering a caramel banana crepe with whipped cream and chocolate sause along with a milk tea.

"Milk tea is honestly the best." She commented with a chuckle, though it was usually a drink she's had once or twice in the summer, and didn't get often, it was definitely a favorite of hers and she liked that they had it here.

CasualTea CasualTea
Clair giggled slightly as they got their order which was also the receipt. She then went over to one of the tables to wait for their order. She saw on the receipt there was two orders of milk teas, but she almost forgot that people who order together may get a second free drink. She put the receipt down on the table and looked to Yahir. She then got a notification on her phone and she started to check it. Her expression became somewhat serious as she was reading her text messages. One of their members' apartments got trashed by another gang. Although they had dealt with the gang, it meant that there may be more future conflicts, and that the Triads were gonna take action first.

Navi

Navi walked in after him into the office smiling at the secretary as she processed Lucis request before hanging him his remade schedguel. “Everything set?” She asked him with a bright smile as she looked to see his schedguel
TheBucket TheBucket

Hmm. So this is my dorm. I suppose I should settle in.
Juliet set her luggage down and began to unpack. She found a dresser and began to put her clothes in.
I wonder who my roommate is. It'd be nice if they had anything in common with me.
She decided to take a quick shower. Heading to the dorm's bathroom. She went in and closed the door.
She quickly disrobed and started the water. She began to hum and sing.
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

As Morgan continued his trek towards his dorm room, he discovered that many others had already made their ways to their respective rooms. A few students he caught glimpses of as he walked through the hall, some had just made their way into their rooms while others were chatting in the corridor. After another minute he came across his dorm room and stood before the door for a moment, whoever was behind the door would be his roommate. Despite the rather imposing aura that the unknown held, Morgan didn't feel too nervous about who he was getting roomed with. After fetching the key from his pocket he unlocked the door and entered the room, the door closing behind him before being locked once again. What he entered to was somewhat unexpected, he could hear water and an voice. They seemed to be singing or humming, quite beautifully at that, a wave of calm washed over him as a few memories attempted to resurface. Shaking them away he continued into the room, one of the beds seemed to already be occupied- making it much easier for him to choose the one he'd occupy. So the luggage he'd brought with him found itself a home.

"I wonder what they're like" he spoke softly as his unpacking continued, in this time he began to mull over how he should even go about greeting this new person. Something standard would probably do right? Listening into the persons voice again remained to be rather soothing- he would make sure to compliment them on that in the future. With that he continued to unpack and get himself situated.

Mentions: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
Interactions: N/A

Color= Amber

Clair giggled slightly as they got their order which was also the receipt. She then went over to one of the tables to wait for their order. She saw on the receipt there was two orders of milk teas, but she almost forgot that people who order together may get a second free drink. She put the receipt down on the table and looked to Yahir. She then got a notification on her phone and she started to check it. Her expression became somewhat serious as she was reading her text messages. One of their members' apartments got trashed by another gang. Although they had dealt with the gang, it meant that there may be more future conflicts, and that the Triads were gonna take action first.

"Is something wrong?" Yahir asked, taking in Clair's upset expression with a worried one of her own. Head tilted slightly to one side, she wondered what was going through the other girl's head in all honesty. Clair was a bit of an odd one, she had to admit. But she wouldn't pry if Clair didn't want to share anything with her at all.

Really if it was none of her business she'd drop it right then and there. No use getting into people's business if they didn't want you in it, right? If Clair had any drama at home she didn't want to talk about she could find something else to distract the girl from whatever troubled her-such as talking about music or magic while they waited for their orders.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, though." She added, her stomach growling softly at the thought of food, and her ears twitched slightly as they picked up on the movement of the workers behind the counter.

CasualTea CasualTea

"Is something wrong?" Yahir asked, taking in Clair's upset expression with a worried one of her own. Head tilted slightly to one side, she wondered what was going through the other girl's head in all honesty. Clair was a bit of an odd one, she had to admit. But she wouldn't pry if Clair didn't want to share anything with her at all.

Really if it was none of her business she'd drop it right then and there. No use getting into people's business if they didn't want you in it, right? If Clair had any drama at home she didn't want to talk about she could find something else to distract the girl from whatever troubled her-such as talking about music or magic while they waited for their orders.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, though." She added, her stomach growling softly at the thought of food, and her ears twitched slightly as they picked up on the movement of the workers behind the counter.

CasualTea CasualTea
Clair looked up, reminding herself that Yahir was with her. Yahir was an attentive one, she'll give her that. She soon smiled softly before shaking her head, quickly swiping the text tab away and brought up the YouTube app. She got out her earbuds and plugged them into the phone and adjusted the volume, while searching for a certain video. She looked up at Yahir and gave her the pair of earbuds and her phone. She remembered that Yahir would like to hear some of her music, so Clair decided to let her listen to one she made. "It's nothing. Just one of my favorite cafes moving somewhere. Hey, you said you wanted to hear some of my music. Here it is. I also put in some of my vocals in there too. This was upon request so I don't do a lot of vocals. I'll leave it with you while I go check up on our order." She said as she got up and went over to the counter to check up on their order. It was just to buy her some time to recompose herself while Yahir was distracted by her music.

Last edited:
Finishing up with her shower, Juliet turned off the water. She carefully wrapped a towel around herself and got out.
It seemed another boy was already in the dorm room.
"AHHH!"
She was completely startled to see another person especially with nothing but a towel on.
Quickly running to the cabinet, she grabbed some clothes.
"Um can you turn around."

The sound of the water turning off was what sparked Morgan to turn around in the first place, it hadn't taken him too long to get unpacked in the first place. But it seemed that his roommate had already finished with their shower. It was timed rather nicely though, giving him the precise amount of time he needed to get somewhat settled in. He turned now to look towards the bathroom door, they'd probably take a few minutes to get ready before they- His thoughts were cut short. A light mist of steam from where the shower had recently ended pouring out of the room, accompanied by a female wrapped in only a towel. She's kinda cute the scream immediately pulled him from the almost angelic aura she was giving off, maybe she was a mind-reader and could tell what he'd been thinking in that moment. It was abnormal to him, he hadn't seen anything quite like that with the other girls he encountered at the school. Her movements were quick and prohibited him from really getting much more of a look at her, he'd memorized her face at this point but that was it.

She'd moved out of his visual range when she made her way over to the cabinet, what remained was the fading steam and opened bathroom door. A question filled the silence and he turned to face her, but after realizing she was only in a towel he turned away. "My apologies... I didn't expect my roommate to come out of the shower in a towel." He spoke as he looked down at his bed, the pattern of the comforter wasn't anything special. It was something like a plaid design made up of white and gray. It was kind of awkward knowing the situation at hand, so breaking up that awkward tension may have been for the best here. "Uhm- My name is Morgan. Morgan Ericksun, i'm a music students at the moment. Though it's not entirely my passion, what brought you to Rosette Arts?" He asked as calmly as he could, but he couldn't stop the hint of nervousness from leaking into his voice.

Interactions: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Color= Amber

The sun rose beyond Sarena’s window, making her slowly wake from a deep sleep. Her roommate was already gone, probably to find her classes. As Sarena checked the clock, she realized she needed to hurry if she wanted to get to her first class. Sarena checked her schedule, first class was astrology. She grabbed a pop tart, did her hair in a messy bun, got into her dress, and rushed out the door.

As Juliet put on her clothes, she answered Morgan's question.
Why had she decided to come to Rosette Arts?
"I just heard it'd be good for people like me." She said
There wasn't a lot of options for supernatural beings anyways. They didn't have a lot of options did they?
It was the difficulty of being a supernatural.
She finally finished getting dressed. Now sporting blue jeans and a pink shirt.
"Ok I'm dressed now."
"You know what? I'm kinda hungry. You wanna get something to eat somewhere?"

An awkwardness set into the room for a moment, at least in his mind it did, but it hadn't taken the girl too long to respond to him. Her response caused a small smile to form across his lips, "I see, well it is an institution well versed in the arts. I take it that you're somewhat adept in an art?" He prompted this question still without turning around, any supernatural features she had were yet to be seen. With the information of her now being dressed he thought to turn around but gave a few more moments for his face to lessen or even remove the blush that had formed moments beforehand. Another idea had been intertwined into what she'd said, which really only served for Morgan to question the progression of their meeting. That in mind he turned around and faced the girl, who still had yet to identify herself, and immediately the angelic aura seemed to return- strange.

"Sure- I wouldn't mind heading out for a bite. It would give us a chance to learn about one another too." He said and returned his phone and various other daily necessities to his pockets before heading towards the door. Grasping the handle of the door he turned to look at her once again. "Did you have anywhere specific that you were wanting to go? I'm not all too familiar with the area yet, so i'm not well versed on places to go." He smiled before opening the door and holding it for her, it was the right thing to do in his mind. In the other hand he held his key to the room, it would be safe to lock their room behind them once they began to head out.

Interactions: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Color= Amber

"I see, well it is an institution well versed in the arts. I take it that you're somewhat adept in an art?"
"Hmm I don't know about arts but I'd love to be a doctor." Said Juliet.
"Sure- I wouldn't mind heading out for a bite. It would give us a chance to learn about one another too."
"Did you have anywhere specific that you were wanting to go? I'm not all too familiar with the area yet, so i'm not well versed on places to go."
"Well cutie, I do know of this one coffee shop I love to goto. It's called Freers.
I'd happily lead the way to it, it's only a few minutes away." She said reaching out her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back