• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of Fine Magic and Arts (OOC)

Do you guys want there to be required classes for each school?

• No! The chosen classes are enough

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I just look forward to interacting with everyone right now. Along with thinking about the possibilities with each character's interactions and development.
That would be pretty fun! I wanna see how other people’s characters interpret and interact with Rosie

Also tryouts were rough since I also am sick, like I have a fever and all that jazz
Yikes. Had your fever died down a little before you went out for tryouts at least?

This may take a really REALLY long time with Rosie, since she wasn’t treated well by this one guy and, therefore, now tries to avoid guys like the plague. Luka has some worked cut out
I made the "Love" statement in a more general sense. Like after obtaining people's hearts and all. Luka is a bit of a dense individual, so for him to a get a relationship is very unlikely to happen. I apologize for the misunderstanding there.

Yikes. Had your fever died down a little before you went out for tryouts at least?

I made the "Love" statement in a more general sense. Like after obtaining people's hearts and all. Luka is a bit of a dense individual, so for him to a get a relationship is very unlikely to happen. I apologize for the misunderstanding there.
1. Yes, my fever did die down a little, I took some medication and had soup before i left.

2. Oh, it’s fine! I just misread it is all

Ya know, I feel like I could’ve done a little bit different with my character, but I ain’t gonna tinker with her, especially now that I’ve started roleplaying.

In-rp development is a good place to grow from it honestly. Because even though we may regret including or not including something it turns out to be the best option down the road.

In-rp development is a good place to grow from it honestly. Because even though we may regret including or not including something it turns out to be the best option down the road.
Hm... I’ll have to figure out a way to make it work then...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back