• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The A List: Interest Check

Joet

1590252156059.png
1590252085509.png

The A List is a Netflix Original Series and partnered with BBC. I like in addition to The Society. I was wanting to post a thread and see if anyone might be interested in starting a role-play with me on this show? It's a fantastic show!

I'll give a basic description/some basic background and the plot of the show.

Episode 1: The beginning of the "Adventure of a Lifetime" or so they say.......
The A List is set on an Island. The opening scene, the teens arrive at Peregrine Island on a boat, and viewers watch as it leaves the Island behind. A girl, who we find out is named Mia is one of those "typical" girly girls who seems like she's the party-type. We get her name and general description from a later discovered character, Amber. She is the narrator, as well as a character. Amber describes the brochure of Peregrine Island: "Here they are, on their way to what the brochure calls 'the holiday of a lifetime.' Spend one summer on Peregrine Island, and make memories that will stay with you forever."

No spoilers! I'll be running a few NetflixParties, using the NetflixParty extension. It's quite simple to use. All you have to do is open your Google Chrome web browser if you don't already have this extension, which I doubt many of you have it. This extension, as always, is the FREE way to use NetflixParty and be able to chat with me and others while we watch the show on Netflix and as we do that we will discuss the show: the plot, characters, how we can add characters in, who we want to play, general discussion, etc. I would like to play Mia and Amber, if possible. I like to do bigger roles. But, if not, I'll do one or the other. I have a learning disability, so I may have to hand one of the characters off to another to do if I find it hard to keep the roles straight and find myself getting confused, but I shouldn't since I do know the show pretty well! It'd be helpful if you both replied to my thread here telling me that you are interested and would like to join in and also in this let me know if you've seen the show or not. Then send me a PM discussing when you are available to join me doing a NetflixParty. I am free most days from 11:00 PM or 12 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST-Same as New York). If I am NOT online, feel free to go ahead and express your interest here on the thread and PM me as well. I will reply as quickly as possible. As for PMs, if you could title them the following for me, it'll be easier for me to know what the PM is for: The A List: Interest Check & NetflixParty Check-in
**Check-in is just something to tell me when you are able to do one with me!**

Thanks, Loves! I'll make sure to answer you all as quickly as possible. When I'm online I tend to reply super quickly, that is unless I need to shoot a quick reply back to someone, just be patient with me! Thank you so much! :) I'm super excited about this, and I hope to have some interest in it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back