• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The 52nd Hunger Games (Interest Check)

mian

beetle
Hey! So a long time ago I was in a Hunger Games RP and it was a lot of fun so I want to try and make one myself!

I'm planning on this Hunger Games RP happening awhile before the events of the books, being a little over 20 years beforehand, so it's completely uninfluenced from the events of the books/movies. As the GM I want to heavily influence the things that happen within the games, as in, creating problems for our characters to face that won't be known until they happen. I feel like that'd make it more fun and more realistic to experience! I'm also planning on only having 6 spaces open, so 6 npcs can die before our characters become the final 6. When we get there we'll just talk about the outcome then.

Anyway, I'm still hashing out ideas/plans in my head but if you're interested let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back