• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐“๐‡ ๐‡๐”๐๐†๐„๐‘ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„๐’ โ€” ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Not that my character will be over-young, but what's with the narrow age range? Don't the games select those from 12-18?

they do, but for the quarter quell, since tributes are to volunteer instead of being reaped, the rules are different, so it'll just be 16-18.

they do, but for the quarter quell, since tributes are to volunteer instead of being reaped, the rules are different, so it'll just be 16-18.
Is that a hard rule, though? Can't find anything that says anyone younger can't volunteer.

also can i just say how h y p e d i am for this rp? like holy hecc it's so cool that a hunger games rp popped up right when i come back from hiatus ! :DD
looking forward to rping with y'all :>

same, im v excited!! i havent been in a hunger games rp for sooo long, this looks really good!

ikr !! i actually have never been in a hunger games-esque rp before - what was it like for you last time if you don't mind me asking?
for sure they're soooo fun. it def takes some dedication to keep the momentum going, but being able to explore all of the rivalries and friendships of our characters amid the chaos is my favorite

for sure they're soooo fun. it def takes some dedication to keep the momentum going, but being able to explore all of the rivalries and friendships of our characters amid the chaos is my favorite

>:>>>> yesssssssssssssssss i love that too! i'm planning to make my guy character a definite fire stoker and ruthless troublemaker so i'm hoping he's gonna be a source of a lot of inter-character drama

So when ic opens, where exactly are we starting? On the trains to the capitol, or some time closer to the start of the actual games?

Weโ€™ll be starting with the arrival of the tributes at the capitol. Thereโ€™s going to be an announcement to show who are paired up for the games!

awesome! this is my first actual group rp since i was ten (and i don't think that even counts LMAO), so I'm super excited to try it out with one of my favorite fandoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back