• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ππ„π˜πŽππƒ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 β€” waiting room

Characters
Here
Other
Here

social

falling for youβ„’
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
088744dd02b2d0c465ae84c53b37c8b9.jpg

Welcome to the waiting room! Feel free to chat or ask questions here!
Current Deadline: May 24th

Please remember that if you are not contacted by any of the deadlines, you have not been accepted! Do not badger or harass me!

Last edited:
Sure. My gal was kept pretty much with other nobles but it could have been possible her House was involved with creating your fella? She might have been allowed to see his progression at one point before his escape?

That would lead to an interesting eventual meeting if they ever recognized one another.

Sure. My gal was kept pretty much with other nobles but it could have been possible her House was involved with creating your fella? She might have been allowed to see his progression at one point before his escape?

That would lead to an interesting eventual meeting if they ever recognized one another.
that does sound fun yes. Her family could have been part of the researchers that worked on his program.

Maybe the politics of the fallout of his escape resulted in some of the backstabbing that occured in her backstory?

WanderLust. WanderLust. Hey, how are you? I see you're going for a noble, heir of Kovuna. I was thinking of maybe going for a member of the Order who advises or used to advise the heir. Would you be interested in establishing a relationship between the two?

social social Would this be okay? In the lore for the role, it says members of the Order often server/council nobles.

WanderLust. WanderLust. Hey, how are you? I see you're going for a noble, heir of Kovuna. I was thinking of maybe going for a member of the Order who advises or used to advise the heir. Would you be interested in establishing a relationship between the two?

social social Would this be okay? In the lore for the role, it says members of the Order often server/council nobles.
No plotting between characters can take place until characters have been accepted! Want to make it fair for everyone that will be applying, especially in cases where people may go for the same role!

I'm almost done writing. I want to finish a couple of sketches for Grim, the big alien pilot,
I'll have to sketch the humanoid, Vara, too, but that'll likely be later, I'll have a written description for May 24th at least.

Since there are a lot of unfinished sheets, I am bumping the deadline to May 28th.
People may still be accepted before this. If you need an additional extension please contact me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back